aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2015, 02:52 PM

SO this is my Memory jar!
Cant say I will post in it everyday but I will try. I do need to look at the good in life and not the bad like I always do :(

Like yesterday, on January 1st, I was at work and I had a costumer tell me that she was Impressed at how fast I was making drinks. I never feel like I am going fast, I feel like I am slow but when I get a complement like that, It makes me smile and go like, "yes you are ding your job right."

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2015, 07:55 PM

January 3rd,
so I do have some plans for this year, and one of them all I finally have an idea when I am going to do it. Im planning on going on a trip to the British Isles, and as of yesterday I am planning on going the last week of August and the first three weeks of September. I'm supper excited for it! Its something new and I am planning on going alone, scary I knows right!? But I am looking forward to it! I'm planning on going trough a tour company called contiki, I am super happy cause with my air fir Im looking at spending under $5000CAN for my trip! EAK! I'm also looking forward to the new people I will meet!! all I need to do now is just see a trip advisor and put some space on my credit card so I can put a deposit on my trip

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-05-2015, 02:11 AM

Jan 4
So Im a geek girl, I love video games, I love comic books, manga books, anime and playing DND with my friends, and today at DND I have a new character who is awesome! So long story short, we were battling a worm and I just wanted to hit it with my long bow to see what happens, and for an accuracy roll I have to roll a dice with 20 sides on it, I just needed a 15 to hit and normally I get low numbers but today I rolled a natural 20, And not just once but twice, TWICE IN A ROW I rolled a natural 20! I was so pumped and it was awesome! Mind you I did managed to get a curse on me by the end of the game. *shakes head* I cant wait for dnd again

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-14-2015, 03:30 PM

Feb 14,
This week I found out that my favorite singer Ed Sheeran is coming to do a concert at my home city this summer before I go on my big vacation and two of my friends is going to go with me! Im supper stoked for it! I cant wait for tickets to go on sale and I cant wait too see him!!!
And another thing that was great this week was my sister got her engagement ring too, and she has only told me.... Why me I don't know, its supper cute to see how excited she is to have this ring!

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-25-2015, 05:26 PM

April 25th
My goodness time flies! I just got promoted at work! My birthday was last week! March was crazy with drama nothing I really want to remember! But April brought in some showers and nice weather! I for once felt appreciated at work and got promoted! I had an awesome birthday, hanged out with friends got an awesome items from them!
I also discovered there is a pub opening up in the fall that's dedicated for the nerds in my community and for people who play dungeons and dragons, I want to so badly apply to it and work there and hopefully I can when I get back from my trip! OH my goodness this month has been up and downs of stress and fun! hopefully may will bring in awesomeness like April!

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-04-2015, 02:42 PM

best weekend ever turned into best Monday ever!!!
I mean Saturday was free comic book day, so may comics.
Sunday was amazing cause I got to hang out with my best girl friends and d&d with them that day
And today I put my DEPOSIT ON MY TRIP, IM NOW GOING TO THE UK IN THE FALL, SO FREAKING DAM EXCITED

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2015, 04:05 PM

Sept 1st
What a summer, ups and downs of heat waves. Well lets see, this summer good things happen, I helped one of my best guy friends move into his girlfriends house! Hung out with amazing friends all summer, asked for a transfer to a different coffee shop store in my district! Missed a very bad wedding apparently. I have paid my entire trip off and now im paying off that and planning on spending lots of money over in the UK and Ireland!
In the past two weeks my D&D group that I am part of is starting up again and we are starting up with new characters and some of us are going to try and DM's and create our own worlds, and you guessed it I am creating my own world and taking a crack at trying to DM! If I like it and it works out im going to look at doing it all the time! My Best friends little niece wants to join and since ours is too full im like dude just wait and when I get back if I like DM'ing I will make my own group girl for you to join!