I'm about to get ready for work, so.. woohoo. X.X

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-26-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
So what's everyone up to today?

I'm about to get ready for work, so.. woohoo. X.X
Already at work And working on avoiding Endgame spoilers until Sunday.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Thanks, Nisty (can I call you that? Your siggy image says "Nisty's Kitchen" so I hope that's okay)! 😊
Sure thing! :D I have a ton of nicknames thanks to a name-changing spree all those years ago so you can go with whatever you like as long as I know you're referring to me. XD

Antagonist usually gets shortened to Nisty or Ant, Auntie, Anta, etc. :P

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-26-2019, 02:12 PM

@Velvet: I'm sort of working and sort of posting on here. I'll have to do some cleaning and make dinner later, though.

@secret: I'm avoiding spoilers too! I'm not seeing it until tomorrow, but so far so good. I have a thread in the movies/TV forum about it if you're interested in posting there. No spoilers!

@Nisty: haha, okay. Just wanted to make sure you didn't mind. 😊

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 02:14 PM

I was at work but now I'm at home eating lots of guava. I'm super happy that tomorrow's the weekend! I plan on sleeping in if possible.

Also avoiding spoilers to Endgame, I've been scrolling super fast every time I see something Avengers-related today. ;;

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-26-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
@secret: I'm avoiding spoilers too! I'm not seeing it until tomorrow, but so far so good. I have a thread in the movies/TV forum about it if you're interested in posting there. No spoilers!
I may have to check it out because right now, I'm avoiding all social medias where I know it could be spoiled. Which leaves me with little to do as I avoid doing work at my job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I was at work but now I'm at home eating lots of guava. I'm super happy that tomorrow's the weekend! I plan on sleeping in if possible.

Also avoiding spoilers to Endgame, I've been scrolling super fast every time I see something Avengers-related today. ;;
I wish I could sleep in. Agreed to check out a potential wedding venue with my mom tomorrow and we are doing renovations at home.

I'm just avoiding all social media at this time. I trust no one.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 03:24 PM

That sounds busy D: What sorts of renovations are you doing? :o We've been thinking about renovating the bathrooms to take out the tub and maybe add a little seat to sit on while showering.

I'm only on Mene and tumblr these days for social media so as long as I scroll fast enough whenever I see something even vaguely related to Endgame I'm hoping to be able to avoid all spoilers until I see the movie. >.>;;

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-26-2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
That sounds busy D: What sorts of renovations are you doing? :o We've been thinking about renovating the bathrooms to take out the tub and maybe add a little seat to sit on while showering.

I'm only on Mene and tumblr these days for social media so as long as I scroll fast enough whenever I see something even vaguely related to Endgame I'm hoping to be able to avoid all spoilers until I see the movie. >.>;;
Honestly, it has been taking way too long. We are redoing our back bedroom (everywhere else in the house has been redone for years now). We started in December.

Ah, I haven't been on tumblr in forever and I try and check Mene daily. I'm also on Facebook and Instagram, and I follow lots of Disney things so.... Just avoiding them both until Sunday.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-26-2019, 04:49 PM

Bloomin Bby!~
Username: ghostPastry
Entry:
Description: Just a flower enjoying a nice spring sunset.
Comments (optional):

The 100-sided dice lands on 60

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-26-2019, 05:51 PM

Fast scrolling is a good idea for avoiding the spoilers. I'm trying to just stay off most social media if I can. 😛

@ghost: lovely entry! May I ask what background that is with the pretty purple-y color? It's so pretty. 😍

@secret: you're more than welcome to join the thread! Mostly it's just been Nisty and me talking about the whole MCU, haha.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-26-2019, 06:51 PM

Done and done. It's nice to talk about MCU without spoilers.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 PM

Hello! How’s everyone doing?

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM

yay! this is so cool, roobs! i wanna do all the things!... but perhaps i should not do them at work >.>

also i love all the avatars in here, like fo reals!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-26-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
@ghost: lovely entry! May I ask what background that is with the pretty purple-y color? It's so pretty. 😍
oh, thank you! it's from Elegant View, the Evening pose. i quested it foreverrrrrr.

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-27-2019, 02:19 AM

@secret: yay!!! Thanks for posting! And of course, no one likes spoilers. 😐

@ghost: oh, thank you so much. <3 I'll have to check out the rest of the poses too!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-27-2019, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdae007 View Post
I may have to check it out because right now, I'm avoiding all social medias where I know it could be spoiled. Which leaves me with little to do as I avoid doing work at my job.

I wish I could sleep in. Agreed to check out a potential wedding venue with my mom tomorrow and we are doing renovations at home.

I'm just avoiding all social media at this time. I trust no one.
I feel this! I haven’t even watched the last 4 MCU movies so I’m still trying to avoid spoilers for those. Fortunately IRL people don’t talk about them much so I can usual avoid hearing spoilers so long as I’m careful online. I did get spoiled about something in Inifinity War though.

We actually have the DVDs ready to watch, I’ve just put them off since it’s hard to actually sit down and enjoy a movie with a baby in the house. But the plan is to watch them all this next week since we have 10 days of holidays.

I’m also trying to dodge spoilers for Game of Thrones, but at least I’m up to date on that one.

PS - Wedding? Are you getting married?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-27-2019, 02:49 AM

Yeah I was spoiled during Infinity War too. Luckily it wasn't TOO big of a spoiler but it was still a bit of a nasty shock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdae007 View Post
Honestly, it has been taking way too long. We are redoing our back bedroom (everywhere else in the house has been redone for years now). We started in December.

Ah, I haven't been on tumblr in forever and I try and check Mene daily. I'm also on Facebook and Instagram, and I follow lots of Disney things so.... Just avoiding them both until Sunday.
Wow that's a pretty long time for renovating. Are you doing everything by yourselves?

I haven't been on Facebook in forever, I just lost interest in it. I log onto Instagram occasionally to read the comics of the people I follow but that's about it.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-27-2019, 02:56 AM

I check in with FB a little every other day or so, but it’s mostly just to see posts in a group I’m a part of. Ever since they switched their algorithm to show you posts they want you to see, rather than just whatever is most recent, I feel like I barely see anything but updates from the same handful of people. So it’s not really worth browsing. Any major family news I learn through my mom.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-27-2019, 06:39 AM

The 100-sided dice lands on 70

Oh yeah, it was pretty annoying seeing updates from the same people all the time. I wish they'd kept the original algorithm and just showed what was most recent. I got tired of constantly being bombarded by political propaganda.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-27-2019, 06:57 AM

Oof. I’m glad most of my friends, at least the ones who FB decides to show me, don’t usually post much political meme stuff. I have one uncle who does (and I don’t agree with his politics) but I think everyone has an uncle like that.

I can hide a bit from some of it thanks to being in Japan, but even here I’m asked about US politics since it’s a hot topic. And if I check American news the headlines are dominated with a lot of “LATEST GAFF FROM POLITICIAN”.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-27-2019, 07:16 AM

The 100-sided dice lands on 28

I haven't add many family members on my Facebook so the propaganda was mostly from my friends, whose views unfortunately differed from mine which added to my annoyance and eventually ended up as one of the reasons why I decided to stop using Facebook. The other reason being nothing really ever happens and I never felt like posting anything so the whole account just basically sat there most of the time.

Ugh, I wish there were a 'No Politics' setting that will filter out all news or posts that are politics related. That would be so nice to have.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 04-29-2019, 05:15 AM

Omg, Mene is back! I had some free time the last few days but ever time I tried to get on, it kept telling me that the sever was down, I Was afraid it wasn't gonna come back.

How's everyone doing?

Also, I refuse to get a Facebook. I know, a millennial that doesn't like social media - shocker.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-29-2019, 05:17 AM

YAY WE'RE BACK! OMG I'M SO RELIEVED

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 04-29-2019, 05:18 AM

Right?! I was so scared that it wasn't coming back! D:

I'm also going to regret not going to bed right after we got the kiddos to bed.
But *shrug* Oh well!

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-29-2019, 05:21 AM

Omg me too for real. Like when it first went down I was like "okay, this is fine, I don't feel impending doom it should be back." and then like, the longer it went I'm like "okay well maybe this is just the end. But god I hope it comes back." I literally didn't even know what to do all day. Like I didn't realize just how much I do check Menewsha I need this place like a heartbeat

---------- Post added 04-29-2019 at 01:22 AM ----------

Also on the topic of facebook, it's the only social media I have and that's basically because I've had it so long and because that's how I talk to most people lol. I use messenger more than texting.

And I only post funny things or cute animals xD And anyone I have that posts other stuff I just choose not to follow their posts. AND I joined a lot of like, dog groups/liked animal pages, so literally my entire feed is just more cute animals. xD