Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-09-2019, 07:38 PM

Spring has always been my favorite season ever since I graduated from college. Though I guess summer was my favorite just cuz of summer break. XP I’ve never liked heat and sweating.. but I went outdoors a lot when I was a kid. Right now, I’m getting annoyed with the cold mornings and hot afternoons. XD

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2019, 08:54 AM

I think Spring is my favorite season...when flowers and trees are waking up from their cold-induced slumber and the air has begun to lose it's chill.
I am not looking forward to winter. The cold makes me ache and increases my depression.
Today was a strange weather/season day in Denver...the high temperature was near 80°F and by midnight the temperature had dropped to 30°F!
We are expecting snow tomorrow (Thursday) with a high temperature of 30°F!
Friday should see a bit of a warm-up with the expected high of 58°F.
I am hoping we return to normal Fall weather for a while before Winter really sets in!
(I read a news story that tells that sudden drops in weather temperature can be bad for folks with heart disease...so my anxiety is on the rise! Ugh!)

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-11-2019, 04:28 PM

Yes, that’s what I love too~
I’m gonna stay indoors in the heat as much as possible in winter..
I’m so not looking forward to clearing my car of snow though. orz
Today is relatively warm~ Just raining.
Hope you stay safe! D:

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-11-2019, 07:35 PM

I used to build snowmen with our without the family kids. I would fling myself backwards into the deepest snow banks for snow angels. These daze I just haven't the zip.
I also taught all the family kids until my grandson how to do summersaults and cartwheels, but again my body just won't. But to quote job in the Bible, can I accept the good from God but not the bad? I was nearly indestructible for 40+ years and did pretty good till 60. So my age and injury issues r just the other shoe.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2019, 03:57 AM

Wow, I got a new phone and lost this site for a while.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2019, 04:41 PM

Boooo, y'all

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-19-2019, 11:11 PM

Where is everyone?🥺

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2019, 07:41 PM

A grey domestic rabbit that escaped from one of the neighbors has been hanging around my chicken coop .so the other day I gave it a hand full of chicken feed, which it ate.
So whenever it showed I fed it. So this morning it was waiting for me at the foot of the stairs. How cool is that? 😁

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-26-2019, 09:22 AM

Me thinks you have adopted a bunny!
I like bunnies!
...Sorry for the slow reply!
Last week I got to have Hope for 3 nights! (Bliss!)
Then I plunged into an emotional mess... depression + anxiety = me just "going through the motions."
We had a big wind storm on the night after Hope went home. There's something about high winds that kicks my anxiety up to max... Then Sarah had a seizure just before I was preparing to go to bed, so I needed to stay up to make sure she returned to normal before I could go to sleep...Then the power went out! Since Sarah was awake I lit a candle in her room because she usually has a nightlight and isn't accustomed to pitch darkness.
So...with candles lit, I couldn't go to sleep for fear of burning the place down...so I played Candy Crush on the iPad and listened to the wind whipping and blowing sand onto the window until the power came back on...at 4:45am!
The wind continued for days, though not as hard, until it snowed on Wednesday. We got about 4 inches of snow...but the area that the BF plows driveways, in the mountains, got a lot more...so BF never came home Wednesday night because he was plowing snow until his boss at the towing company had him go rescue a State Patrol car that slid into a ditch. (BF was able to catch some z's at the tow shop before he had to start his regular shift for the tow company.)
So...Friday has come around again...I had to take Sarah to a neurology appointment without the help of BF because he had to work. The appointment went well and we returned home to wait for Hope to come over for another sleepover. (Her parents went to a Halloween party for grown ups.). Hope will only get to stay the one night and part of the day Saturday.
When she is here my anxiety is at a low and I don't notice any depression...but when she goes home I find myself fighting tears and I wake up feeling like I am panicked for no good reason and have to force myself to go through the motions of taking care of Sarah.
If it weren't for Sarah, I would probably never get out of bed!
It sucks to feel like I do most days...but it is what it is and I just keep going as best I can until the next time Hope comes to spend a night.
Hope is my "feel good medicine" and my major reason for not just giving up.
Sooooo....Sorry I wrote a novel here! Lol! ...I don't get much opportunity to tell anybody what I've been doing and once I got started here, I just kept rambling!
I hope things are going well for you!
Have you had snow yet?
We are expecting snow again Saturday night and most of Sunday.
I am not looking forward to more snow! ...but it is kind of cool to see bunny tracks in the snow! (We have lots of bunnies that live in our apartment complex.)

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-27-2019, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Me thinks you have adopted a bunny!
I like bunnies!
...Sorry for the slow reply!
Last week I got to have Hope for 3 nights! (Bliss!)
Then I plunged into an emotional mess... depression + anxiety = me just "going through the motions."
We had a big wind storm on the night after Hope went home. There's something about high winds that kicks my anxiety up to max... Then Sarah had a seizure just before I was preparing to go to bed, so I needed to stay up to make sure she returned to normal before I could go to sleep...Then the power went out! Since Sarah was awake I lit a candle in her room because she usually has a nightlight and isn't accustomed to pitch darkness.
So...with candles lit, I couldn't go to sleep for fear of burning the place down...so I played Candy Crush on the iPad and listened to the wind whipping and blowing sand onto the window until the power came back on...at 4:45am!
The wind continued for days, though not as hard, until it snowed on Wednesday. We got about 4 inches of snow...but the area that the BF plows driveways, in the mountains, got a lot more...so BF never came home Wednesday night because he was plowing snow until his boss at the towing company had him go rescue a State Patrol car that slid into a ditch. (BF was able to catch some z's at the tow shop before he had to start his regular shift for the tow company.)
So...Friday has come around again...I had to take Sarah to a neurology appointment without the help of BF because he had to work. The appointment went well and we returned home to wait for Hope to come over for another sleepover. (Her parents went to a Halloween party for grown ups.). Hope will only get to stay the one night and part of the day Saturday.
When she is here my anxiety is at a low and I don't notice any depression...but when she goes home I find myself fighting tears and I wake up feeling like I am panicked for no good reason and have to force myself to go through the motions of taking care of Sarah.
If it weren't for Sarah, I would probably never get out of bed!
It sucks to feel like I do most days...but it is what it is and I just keep going as best I can until the next time Hope comes to spend a night.
Hope is my "feel good medicine" and my major reason for not just giving up.
Sooooo....Sorry I wrote a novel here! Lol! ...I don't get much opportunity to tell anybody what I've been doing and once I got started here, I just kept rambling!
I hope things are going well for you!
Have you had snow yet?
We are expecting snow again Saturday night and most of Sunday.
I am not looking forward to more snow! ...but it is kind of cool to see bunny tracks in the snow! (We have lots of bunnies that live in our apartment complex.)
U don't worry about how long your posts r. I'm not on the clock anymore.
Things r going well. Both my sister and I have disowned the monster. Aftershe lied on both of us to the cops and the county, she died in my heart.
Our lives have gotten back to our previous monster levels. Our dynamics r slightly different. Sis is happily married and spends the holiday's work jet husband's family who have completely taken her to their hearts. Wifelady and I take the holidays with daughter girl and her family. I generally call the 4 odd them the kids. Ken got saved and now all 4 of them r in and working for the church. I'm so proud of them all. I know u don't believe. Don't think I'm back for preaching. It's just a big part of my life. Most Sunday mornings I go live on my Facebook group"siblings of the gospel " u can check me out on melbas Feb accounts.
No snow yet. Just 2 frosty mornings. Be well and I'll see u later.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2019, 08:55 PM

I went and got all my Halloween goodies today. 2 pumpkin pies and 3 big bags of candy

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2019, 11:54 PM

hoping for snow ❄

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2019, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

hoping for snow ❄
For Halloween????🙄

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2019, 10:21 AM

yep. aaaand got it!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2019, 12:21 AM

Here it was chill wet and windy. Kind of appropriate for Halloween. No kids showed but me, wifelady and sistergirl feasted on hotdogs chips ,pumpkin pie and CANDY!!!!!!!

GrimKusanagi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to GrimKusanagi

Old 11-02-2019, 12:40 AM

Bleh could have snowed here. It was 29. I have had chilli halloweens but thats nuts for Louisiana.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2019, 10:20 PM

It snowed in Denver on Sunday night into Monday, then it snowed again on Tuesday night. The snow stopped for Wednesday but it was super cold!
So, Halloween Thursday's high temperature was 40°F so it was pretty cold for Trick or Treat time and there was snow on the ground and slippery sidewalks.
We live in an apartment complex so we only had one group of 3 trick or treaters that live in the complex.
My grandkids didn't even come by this year!
I used to love Halloween but living in an apartment has taken all the joy out of it.
I'm not happy about all this early snow, either! Snow is for Christmas time...not Halloween!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-03-2019, 03:44 AM

Yeah the weather's crazier every year. Bunny update. The wayward bunny that's been eating with my chickens now runs up to me for chicken feed.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-03-2019, 05:37 PM

yay bunny

snow is for ANYTIME!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-08-2019, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseydee View Post
Yeah the weather's crazier every year. Bunny update. The wayward bunny that's been eating with my chickens now runs up to me for chicken feed.
Aww! How cool is that!
The bunnies around our apartment complex have made themselves scarce since it snowed last. I am hoping that they are keeping warm and safe and haven't fallen victim to the local coyotes, hawk or owl.
Late at night, sometimes, I can hear the owl. It's pretty neat to hear in a residential area of the city!

Snow is not good when we don't have snow tires on the van or haven't been able to afford to buy boots! Hummy can have all the snow!

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 11-10-2019, 12:12 AM

I am a Pisces!! What's cooking good looking?!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-10-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowberry View Post
I am a Pisces!! What's cooking good looking?!
How's it going. I'm fine. Albeit nutty as a fruit cake

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-11-2019, 03:17 PM

Did someone say cake

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-13-2019, 03:33 AM

Hi hummy. How's it going?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-13-2019, 04:27 AM

Pretty good more snow is on the way. How about you?