XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 07-26-2022, 05:19 AM

Deleting older topics?

They used to persist. Looks like someone is trying to hide something.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2022, 08:37 PM

Sure is sad to see the site so empty. But you actually can see every thread from the beginning if you go to the scroll-down bar selection that's below the forum's threads and select beginning instead of last year. Does that make sense?

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 08-11-2022, 12:23 PM

It's not evident to new or returning people.

And honestly, you're only acting like you care to rub it in.

Also you should remove your ad...

PS YOU STILL OWE ME ART!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-11-2022, 03:46 PM

Yeah, it's not that easy to notice if you're not used to the site. I agree.

And I'm sorry you feel that way. I've always loved Mene and always will. Nothing else I've come across compares.

Remove my "ad" for voltra?

You're right, I do. The way you act makes it sound like you really dislike me though.. Do you still want the art?
I've always wanted to finish it. But I guess I've lost my gusto for art. Idk.. I have so many things I've started and never finished. Is it just my personality? Do I have ADHD? Sometimes, I just need to focus on something and not think about anything else. I have a huge list of art and books I've wanted to complete.

Anywho, that was way off-topic. But I feel very attacked right now. Maybe I shouldn't even be replying..

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 08-12-2022, 01:10 AM

If my permissions were already switched as such. Then why are they different now? - That's what get's me.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-15-2022, 05:57 PM

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX: Each forum on the site has separate settings for how long threads will persist there, it's not a user-specific setting and none of the settings have been changed. Some forums keep threads longer before they drop off the page from auto-archive and some forums never auto-archive. I hope this helps!