Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 01-03-2023, 07:26 AM

Ho ho... That was quite a Festival of Winter Nights! I hope everyone here had as much fun as I did, talking to old friends and playing wintery games. Seeing so many familiar faces truly brought a joy to my heart that I have not felt in many years!

I have made sure to spread the news around town. Emilio was quite enthused *chuckles*. I know he really misses the chance to welcome new visitors to the island. And Channah! I have not seen her move so quickly in years. I believe I heard her shout something about "Hooligans beware...?" As she left for town. That purse of her's was swinging low... *cough*

Now with such pleasant pleasantries delt with... I thought everyone might like a place to conclude any conversations that might have been left unfinished before the Festival of Winter Nights ended. *Chuckles* Such a fine commotion to bring in the New Year! Before I go clean up from the event, I will go see if I cannot find some refreshments for everyone :)

One last item... for your convenience, here is a quick link to the
2022 FOWN Event Archives

Last edited by Magnus; 01-03-2023 at 07:34 AM..

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 01-03-2023, 11:43 AM

it was so much fun <3

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-03-2023, 02:52 PM

It was a nice chill time!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-03-2023, 10:01 PM

I definitely had fun! I missed out on a bunch of last minute stuffs though. The sucky part about being on the west coast! Can't wait for V-Day!!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-03-2023, 10:40 PM

It was nostalgic :)

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 01-04-2023, 06:51 AM

It was nice seeing people around. I had fun at the limited games I allowed myself. Still a lot of people I miss I didn't see. Maybe they'll make it next time.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-04-2023, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
It was nostalgic :)
Nostalgic for sure!
I dunno if anyone played it but... Ice Breaker was a flash game back in the day around... 2010 to 2011 that I played religiously online for one of the FOWNs and... Yeah. Every time I think of FOWN, I think of that game and the Christmas day I spent sneaking levels XD and talking on Menewsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombie.Mama.NephxX View Post
It was nice seeing people around. I had fun at the limited games I allowed myself. Still a lot of people I miss I didn't see. Maybe they'll make it next time.
I know right? I wish there was a way to contact everyone :/. Like, I still use the email I signed up on this site with but I wonder how many peeps have changed theirs, switched to a new email and abandoned their old accounts. Makes me sad man...

Ultimately, if all goes well, I am personally hoping we can start getting some new joiners to come and look at the site again.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-04-2023, 06:37 PM

MAGNUS

oh man i am so excited to see Emilio and/or Channah. i almost wore Channah's dress the other day but nobody pulls it off like her. and i literally can't wear hairstyle 34 without thinking i'm doing an Emilio cosplay

i had a really good event! i was a very busy bee.

---------- Post added 01-04-2023 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Ultimately, if all goes well, I am personally hoping we can start getting some new joiners to come and look at the site again.
!!!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-06-2023, 06:09 AM

Ah man I know right? I miss Channah beating the crap out of the Hooligan Users You should totes do a Channah outfit sometime! I bet she'd love to see such a lovely homage! I'm... Pretty sure that is the correct use of the word XD

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-06-2023, 02:25 PM

ahaha, Channah roughs up the hooligans so you don't have to

maybe i will! it's tempting to try to cosplay all the NPCs

---------- Post added 01-06-2023 at 10:36 AM ----------

*drops this here and scampers away to change again*

Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 01-07-2023, 08:47 PM

My my, what a clean up! Ho ho, So much confetti... And the lost items and gold! A few are still in the lost and found but there are a fair amount that would not fit. Alas we could not find homes for them. I tried to pass them off to Bootylicious but she flat out refused. I believe she mentioned something about being deep in the middle of inventorying her supplies and that she had no time to look at a bunch of ragtag items!... Rude. And, Well... Her loss I suppose.

Come to think of it, normally we would have had the Wishing Tree around for the Festival of Winter Nights. But alas... It was a bit different this year without it around was it not? I am in no way the keeper of the Wishing Tree... But, ho ho, a thought has just occurred to me! An unusual one to be sure. This is not something that would normally happen, but these are extraordinary times! Perhaps I can fill a jolly sort of role for all of you that have chosen to come to the Festival of Winter Nights and rung in the 2023 new year with all the inhabitants of Menewsha!

Yes, I think that is a fine idea! I have here in this sack, items and gold, bereft of any home, hoping to be new and exciting again... I would very much like for you to have them. I think, within your care, a new and and happy home can be found! From all of us here in Menewsha to all of you, we wish you the happiest and merriest of holiday seasons and hope that you enjoy this last gift of the season...

star2000shadow:
R u b y:
The_Crow:
ghostPastry:
Wonderlands:
R a n d e h:
Risque:
Darth Mudkip:
Kaderin Triste:
Chexala:
Dottie Mae Evans:
Suona:
TaiyoTsuki:
PWEEP:
Elirona:
Velvet:
Alorrena:
anadentone:
Athilea Majiri:
D.J. Dead:
Interstellar:
Kent:
Kory:
MacSen191:
midgetGoddess:
PapillonCameo:
Phobos and Deimos:
Pistachio_Moustache:
sailor star rainbow:
Spaghetti:
XxZombie.Mama.NephxX:
Zweres:

I have just finished passing out to you all, the goodies I found while cleaning up from the event. I asked Channah and Emilio for some help in determining to whom I should distribute items and gold so as to make it as even as possible. I hope, whether you received gold or an item, that you are able to cherish and enjoy them! Thank you for being the most important part of Menewsha. :) If You happened to know you went to the event buy you aren't on my list, well, that means I have made a mistake! Please do let me know if I missed your name in the Event Log

Thank you so much for enjoying the User-Run FOWN 2022 Event!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 08:52 PM

wow, thank you Magnus! what a generous gift. we really did leave a mess though if a whole storm swept through

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-07-2023, 08:55 PM

Thanks for the gift!
I had a blast during the event. ^^

Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 01-07-2023, 08:56 PM

All I can say is you lot really know how to have a good time! *chuckles*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 09:44 PM

Oh my goodness, thank you to everyone who helped make this event possible. It was truly so lovely to reconnect with old friends, make new friends and find a way to spend some free time having conversation and not just scrolling videos on TikTok LOL! Thank you for the gift as well! I can’t wait to update my quest! . I appreciate everyone keeping this site going.

Last edited by R a n d e h; 01-07-2023 at 11:28 PM..

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-07-2023, 10:23 PM

Omg omg omg thank you so so much!! I’ve been questing that item for SO long I can’t believe I have one now I made an audible gasp when I saw it
Thanks again! I’m so happy Menewsha is back

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-08-2023, 12:35 AM

oh wow! Thanks so much Magnus! So glad that this site is here in my life again. :)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-08-2023, 04:52 AM

Awe! So sweet, Magnus! Thank you so much for the gift. It was one in my quests, so I’m super happy and can’t wait to use it. So happy we had an event and were able to all connect again.

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2023, 08:57 PM

Thank You for the gift! It's very nice!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-09-2023, 05:01 AM

Ooh, now I wanna know what everyone got. O: Thank you, Magnus!

Last edited by Kent; 01-10-2023 at 05:01 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 01-09-2023, 06:03 AM

Thank you Magnus! What a wonderful surprise!

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-09-2023, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Ooh, no I wanna know what everyone got. O: Thank you, Magnus!
I got an “At the bottom of the garden…”!

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 01-09-2023, 06:29 PM

Thanks for the afterthought.

However, there is nothing I received other than the ping. I don't really want anything either...

First person to send me a trade gets "Fox Spirit" and "Nutella Pinwheel cookie pop"

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-09-2023, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Ooh, no I wanna know what everyone got. O: Thank you, Magnus!
i got Ecstatic Storm! so many good backgrounds

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 01-09-2023, 06:59 PM

Op nm, it was in trade. I just don't get trade notifications on this account anymore. I think it might have something to do with all the messed-up items in my inventory. I'll take a SS and send someone if they want to see what I mean.

When I was on staff, we used my alt isolate some of the forever borked items. I think that probably has something to do with why I can't send trades from this account. I can receive them (without notification) but can't start trades.