Itticus
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2007, 05:33 AM

Part of me.

http://i18.tinypic.com/303l5cy.jpg

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-04-2007, 06:30 AM

All of these pretty people make Flink sad. <.<

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-04-2007, 10:55 AM

why do they make flink sad?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-04-2007, 10:59 AM

Because Flink's not pretty. XD Before you say, "Of course you're lying" or "You just want me to disagree with you" keep in mind that Flink has her own opinion on her looks and to her, she's not pretty. XD

To others, whoever those others may be, she can be the most beautiful girl in the world, but to Flink herself she's not pretty. At all.

She's just a butterball with curly hair. O_O

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-04-2007, 11:01 AM

I;m not sure if I've seen a pictureof Flink. And I understand what you say. I kind of feel the same.
me, I've been trying to work on losing weight, just not going to good, lately.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:03 AM

Flink's been trying herself and she should probably just go see that nutritionist. She was told to do so by her doctor for the reason she's gained so much weight. But she dun wanna. >.<

Lethiel
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-04-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itticus
awww... freckles ! so cute :D <3

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:07 AM

It would probably be actually for the best.
i like the whole idea of embracing the bigger is beautiful, but really, after X amount on a body, it is a health hazard.
I'm not trying to amke you feel bad, I myself am overweight, far more than I'd like to be. For me, according to charts I'm obesse. But I cary my weight well though.
But if your doctor feels it would be good for you, i would look into it.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:09 AM

Of course it'll be good for her, Flink has the same thing about her that you do, the obese thing. However, if Flink wanted to make people think she was a liar she'd tell them she has a reason for being fat and that she gained a LOT of her weight all in one year and has been basically the same constant weight since she was in high school.

She's been out of high school for three years now. XD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:17 AM

I've been out for 4 years coming soon.
me, I've gone up and down a bit. For a while i was barely eating and beign active a lot, and lost a lot of weight, I iss being that weight. I was 160, I just want to be there again.
But now she's back to about her high school weight of 200-190.
only problem because I'm also 5'4"

Eh, you could always say something that will make them feel bad for you gaining weight, like you got a tumour or soemthing.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:19 AM

Flink's the same height as you and weighs more. And as stated, she gained a lot of weight in one year. And actually, Flink has polycystic ovarian syndrome. It's not even fun to say. >.<

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:20 AM

oh, I got a friend with that too. She's gained a lot of weight from it too. I'm sorry you have something soo sucky. Find god and punch them for it.
But yeah, it sucks. I hope things can work out for the better with it.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:26 AM

Wow, someone who's heard of it and isn't all, "You're just making that up."

Flink can understand what you're friend's going through. -nods-

Uhg, Flink's going on four years of out of school-ness also. >.< Well, high school, she's in her last quarter of college. ^-^

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:28 AM

i think I've known 2 women with it. One who found out in her late 20's and one who is younger than her.
i should be finishing college, but i got a rather decent job, and content with it. and is now not sure what she wants to do with her life.
Thought about Video Game Desig, Comic Book artist and Make-up artist. All would require not lving in the town i live in though.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:32 AM

Same for all of Flink's job ideas. She lives an hour away from everything. She's going to school for web design. XD And none of the people near where Flink lives even know what "web design" is. So she has to tell them she helps make the internet for them to stop asking, "How do you do that." XD

Flink's been job hunting seriously for the last two quarters, however most places don't want to hire college students where Flink lives. >.<

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:38 AM

I got my job because my mommy use to work for the company. And the lady who runs te restruant buys janitor stuff from my mommy's new job. She told that she was hiring for a new waiteress and I should go and apply.
so i got the job, start on 6/6/06 there. When i got it, I was working that job for 2 mornings and an evening, full time at a Wendy's, evenings, and going to summer school, days. Was the suckiest first months of summer evar!
Well, could always do what i did and many other students, work fast food. it's a job, and it pays, and is a steady pay check, I did it for almost a year before waiteressing.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:39 AM

The fast food places Flink applies for usually only seem to hire skinny people. XD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:42 AM

hmm, funny. The one I worked at hired pretty much anyone, especially those willing to last more than a week at the job.
plus, my booss was actually really nice. Only job I had were I could go to the boss when they were making the scheulude and be like 'I forgot to request thes days off, can I get them still" and he would be "ok!" it was nice.
If it was not for it being a stressful job and the fact customers treat you like shit, i would of sticked with the job

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-04-2007, 11:45 AM

That's another reason Flink can never work at fast food. People treat the people who work there like they're idiots and Flink can't stand for anyone to insult her intelligence. It's one of the few insults she can't bear to hear. "Fat," "ugly," anything else is fine, but if you call Flink stupid or treat her like she's stupid she just loses it. XD

Sadly, Flink must go to her room, it's warm there. The heater in the house just broke again and it's really cold. XD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2007, 11:47 AM

it's hard, trust me, it's hard. Just try and get a job there working that does not envolve working with the public.
it sucked soo much, adn all you can do is grin and bear it.
i got in a agruement with a girl on another avi site who kept trying to inist that people who worked those jobs were remidial, and then her opinion suddenly went froma 180 to they are not and knew how these people feel.
Akasha just wanted to reach through the puter and bash her silly teenage head in.

Icewind
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 02-07-2007, 01:15 AM

Some old pics I've dug up^^

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-07-2007, 01:35 AM

I wish I had some good pictures to share. All of mine are from like last year XD

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 02-07-2007, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries
I wish I had some good pictures to share. All of mine are from like last year XD
Don't feel bad; My most recent photos are going on three years old, IIRC.

And arg, I need to get used to adding color to my posts.

nekojin_cat
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 02-07-2007, 01:54 AM

>.<
No pics to share. I lack a digital camera.

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-07-2007, 02:04 AM

Lol I got a digi camera for my birthday last year. And haven't taken many photos of myself since I got it XD. I do need some photos so I have something to put on my bebo page hehe.