Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-29-2014, 07:16 AM

I used to hide and stuff from photos until I realized that they wouldn't keep bothering me if I just sat still, smiled (or something), and let them take the picture. Now I just don't mind. And I'm also probably one of the people taking photos too.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-29-2014, 07:18 AM

It's true. I have a bunch of photos from some Christmas when I was 13 or so that is mostly a cousin of mine running away from me because I was trying to take his picture. Because he ran, I kept harassing him.

Poet - Well, yeah, because now I drink. I'm legal and I don't drink much, it's not scandalous.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 07:24 AM

There are huge gaps in my life where there are no picture of me

But of course it is... it needs to go into the mene paper :D

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-29-2014, 07:26 AM

xDD!! I suppose as an adult and as technology and society changed, it's probably less likely to come across someone that is really bothered by having their picture taken. Or an adult that would be so intent on taking a picture of someone that wasn't a child.

---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 10:28 AM ----------

I think once I graduated I just stopped caring about pictures. I didn't get my picture taken for the yearbook my senior year (although there is a picture of me on the JROTC team). And that's when new and exciting stuff started happening and then I got an iPhone... xDD So now I take pictures of a lots of stuff.
Do not want gaps in mah life. I exiiiist! Pictures to prove it!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 07:36 AM

I got a phone that took pictures too... but I only took pictures when people pestered me for pictures... I delete them shortly after.

I guess mostly because I don't find myself attractive at all.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-29-2014, 07:45 AM

I've always been the type to avoid cameras, because I don't photograph well at all when others take the photo, but I rather regret that. I wish I had more photos of my life and those memories. I can't really just look back and be like "Oh yeah, that was at this time" or whatever. I have the memories, but no real photos of me in anything. I wish I had that for when I'm older and want to look back on those memories. Even pictures of me that we do have that I use to abhor at the time, I really don't see what's wrong with them now. Sometimes, at least. But largely I was being more nitpicky at the time and they don't look as horrid as I felt.

I am usually the one behind the camera, too. I will get a bunch of great photos of everyone else while we're out and about, and then never have any of me. :( But when I try to get someone else to take a photo of me they don't even really care and take crap photos, so I hide those away. >_>;;

---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 12:47 AM ----------

I think that camera phones are fantastic! I have an iphone and I feel like I use it for pictures more than anything else. xP I have to go through and remove them pretty often because I have too many and my phone will start running out of space. ^^;; I've gotten up to six thousand and something on my last phone. But I hate deleting pictures off my phone because I like to have those photos around incase I want to show something specific to someone. I hate when I want to show somebody something and then I've gone and deleted the photo!

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 07:56 AM

I don't have much pictures between 10-16, I grew wary of them, I guess
And I use my phone for taking photos too, though they aren't usually me the photo journal app reminds me to take one everyday so I snap a pic of whatever that's around me

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-29-2014, 07:58 AM

lol Yeah, I feel like it was when I was in highschool after I got my hair cut and had just an absolutely horrible hair cut that I completely avoided pictures. The pictures from that time I would rather burn, too. Unfortunately my hair was god awful when I went to Hawaii with my mom and I hate all those photos. It's really rather sad, because they would be great photos if only my hair wasn't total shit for all of them. :< NEVER AGAIN! lol I've learned from that experience.

That's pretty neat! So it's an app that tells you everyday to take a photo? I really rather like that idea. That's a really fun way to track your life! :D What is it called, if I may ask?

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 08:07 AM

That just have been bad >:

Oh yes, it gives a little notification you have many of them out there, but this was the best one I could find free of charge it is called Collect, and you can find it on the AppStore ^^ But I'm afraid that there's no means of backing it up on an Internet site or something, or if there is, I haven't discovered it

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 08:13 AM

Set a daily repeating alarm that reminds you to take a photo?

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 08:56 AM

Well it helps to organize it neatly by keeping them according to their dates, and you can even add notes, like a diary :3

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-29-2014, 07:37 PM

Oh gosh there are plenty of bad pictures of me too. I have a bad haircut in one of those "studio" type set-ups. It was taken at an aquarium. It's a good reminder that that hair style does not work for me. But also just a nice way of seeing how I've changed since then since I have a few other photos like that.

I did one of those challenge things where you do something for however long. The one I did was take a picture of something everyday for a year. Gosh that was... maybe 2 years ago now? That might have been what got me really taking pictures.
Although I'm still getting used to taking pictures in public. P:

Quote:
I am usually the one behind the camera, too. I will get a bunch of great photos of everyone else while we're out and about, and then never have any of me. :( But when I try to get someone else to take a photo of me they don't even really care and take crap photos, so I hide those away. >_>;;
Oh man, yes! I have the same problem. XD Not exactly great photos of other people, but other people nonetheless. I'll either pester someone to take a picture of me or just do selfies. I joke now that I have to take selfies otherwise there wouldn't be any pictures of me at these events and stuff.

Quote:
I think that camera phones are fantastic! I have an iphone and I feel like I use it for pictures more than anything else. xP I have to go through and remove them pretty often because I have too many and my phone will start running out of space. ^^;; I've gotten up to six thousand and something on my last phone. But I hate deleting pictures off my phone because I like to have those photos around incase I want to show something specific to someone. I hate when I want to show somebody something and then I've gone and deleted the photo!
It's hella convenient right?! I want to leave more photos on mine too, but I end up just dumping all of them onto my computer. I tell myself I'll organize them later, buuuut...
It's both fun and a pain because now when I go out to places that I want good photos of I bring my Canon and my iPhone and use both. So when I'm going through them and trying to sort them, real test of my memory.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 01:47 AM

Hey! Where's all the hawt titties in here?

That cookie cup is brilliant.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 01:52 AM

Well... we know why neph posts here...

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 05-03-2014, 01:57 AM

Wait, did someone out boob me?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 01:57 AM

Hehe. Nah I'm just bored tonight.

All alone on a friday night. *sniffs*

steelmagghia

Old 05-03-2014, 01:58 AM

Oh good. Because seriously. I should never be out-boobed.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 01:58 AM

You people you'll always be the oddest bunch I know

steelmagghia

Old 05-03-2014, 02:02 AM

We aim to please! :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 02:04 AM

For which we are proud. :)

Hmm *looks to find a picture of herself*

Me and my bf. :D

steelmagghia

Old 05-03-2014, 02:06 AM

I kind of want to mess with your boyfriend's bear. It looks AWESOME!
And Nephi is so pretty! <3

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 02:07 AM

lol He gets approached by strangers in bars all the time. It used to drive me nuts now I'm cool with it. XD

Thank you. I'm so chubby here. >.< *wishing she was her high school 113*

steelmagghia

Old 05-03-2014, 02:11 AM

Nawww. I bet I outweigh you by a loooot! I do understand wanting to feel good in your own skin, though.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 02:18 AM

For my height I'm about 50 pounds over weight. I'm a shorty.

steelmagghia

Old 05-03-2014, 02:20 AM

I'm about 200 pounds overweight. :D
I don't mind being about 50 pounds overweight, but 200 makes life way too hard!