Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-06-2016, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
yeah i saw those and was like 'so..want' and mene has the best Pixelests so we'd get close to it..'makes grabby hands'
I agree we do have the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
I think it would be nifty if the jewel in the over-the-shoulder sash from Peacock Scythe were available in more colors.

Thank you for your support.
Oh sounds nice.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 12-09-2016, 02:15 PM

I was wondering if there was any chance of getting some of the wrap skirts in pastel colors? I always liked them but the colors are too bold for me to use atm xD

In fact i'm really hoping FOWN includes some pastel colored items of ANY kind cause i'm buying them all atm! Especially skirts and accessories.

Pastel colored items are soooo pretty for winter avatars <3

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-13-2016, 04:37 AM

I am hoping for more duck egg items. And lilac.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-16-2016, 06:19 AM

Hmm wonder if theres a way to add 'fluffy' like the wristwarmers and the ankle warmers, into being able to go around skirts.. it'd be cool to have a white edge around some of the longer skirts.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-17-2016, 02:48 PM

Oh that would be nice.

uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 12-25-2016, 10:00 AM

wait, why don't we want cigarettes? i want cigarettes. and cigars. especially cigars.

anyway, i get the vibe that this is basically a girl site, but since i'm here (for the time being), i would like to suggest MORE MAN STUFF. i feel overwhelmed seeing all the ribbons and frills and straight/wavy pretty hairstyles and huge eyes and NO FACIAL HAIR???
where's the stubble, the chops, the goatees, the beards, the mustaches, the thick eyebrows? we need them. i need them. and not just a token one of each, or one or two CIs with fantasy beards in them. there are thousands of ways to do facial hair.
i'd like body hair, too. why am i so naked (and weirdly ripped--body type 'coverups' would be cool, too)?
also: more hair that doesn't look like it took hours to style. more natural textures, kinks and curls (that aren't perfect little ringlets) and frizz and bedhead. more braids, more things that don't have bangs attached to them or weird long pieces of hair hanging down to make everything look extra feminine. ponytails and buns ("man buns" if you will--not neat librarian buns with little hair strands or bangs in the front--something quickly pulled up for functionality, not fashion!), braids, dreads, different shaved and short looks. fades, topknots, undercuts. unstyled mohawks both short and long and in more than one texture. long, messy, super thick curly manes. balding/thinning/receding looks wouldn't hurt, either. age diversity, yo.
and when it comes to fancier hair, i'd love to see something a little more old-fashioned (and a little less anime). neat side parts, slicked back 'dos, pompadours of different types, that fancy little center part with the curls that you see in a lot of old movies.

loose flannel shirts both opened and closed, shredded dirty jeans, pants with visible boxers underneath, work clothes of varying kinds (from jumpsuits to blacksmith's aprons to police and military uniforms), tucked-in shirts, motorcycle jackets, ripped off sleeves, vests covered in patches, biker caps, driving caps, bowler hats, do-rags, and a wider variety of beanies and toboggans.

I would also love to see more animal parts. i see a rat/mouse head, feet, and tail, and i see cat ears. what about scaly or furry skins, different kinds of feet, hands, and tails, and different animal heads?
More tattoos, naturally. Piercings and body mods in general would be nice to see in shops, something besides earrings.
would love to see horns, especially implant and piercing body mod types.
not sure if y'all do facial features as items or all just in body settings, but there is a serious lack of those, too. idk why we have a 'nose' feature if there's only the one default nose--or why there is only the one default nose. more variety in nose, eye, ear, and mouth size/shape would go a long way toward making this site's avatars a lot more fun and interesting to play with. chin mods, too, but those might be harder to implement idk. oh, and cheekbones would be awesome. also, do we have freckles? because if not, i want freckles.

i don't know what has or hasn't already been made in terms of donation items, but i'd really love to see more variety and options within body settings, and things like the ones i listed available in common shops. i'm also not sure if hairstyle and body setting related things belong in this thread, but i figured if they weren't added to body settings, stuff like that could be made as wigs/items and put in shops, so eyyy~

sorry if this stuff has already been suggested, but i ain't got time to read 100+ pages to find out. Those are just my two cents based on what i see in items/settings readily available to me.

Last edited by uncledaddy; 12-25-2016 at 10:05 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-25-2016, 04:35 PM

Great suggestions

Red Lion

Old 12-26-2016, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncledaddy View Post
wait, why don't we want cigarettes? i want cigarettes. and cigars. especially cigars.

anyway, i get the vibe that this is basically a girl site, but since i'm here (for the time being), i would like to suggest MORE MAN STUFF. i feel overwhelmed seeing all the ribbons and frills and straight/wavy pretty hairstyles and huge eyes and NO FACIAL HAIR???
where's the stubble, the chops, the goatees, the beards, the mustaches, the thick eyebrows? we need them. i need them. and not just a token one of each, or one or two CIs with fantasy beards in them. there are thousands of ways to do facial hair.
i'd like body hair, too. why am i so naked (and weirdly ripped--body type 'coverups' would be cool, too)?
also: more hair that doesn't look like it took hours to style. more natural textures, kinks and curls (that aren't perfect little ringlets) and frizz and bedhead. more braids, more things that don't have bangs attached to them or weird long pieces of hair hanging down to make everything look extra feminine. ponytails and buns ("man buns" if you will--not neat librarian buns with little hair strands or bangs in the front--something quickly pulled up for functionality, not fashion!), braids, dreads, different shaved and short looks. fades, topknots, undercuts. unstyled mohawks both short and long and in more than one texture. long, messy, super thick curly manes. balding/thinning/receding looks wouldn't hurt, either. age diversity, yo.
and when it comes to fancier hair, i'd love to see something a little more old-fashioned (and a little less anime). neat side parts, slicked back 'dos, pompadours of different types, that fancy little center part with the curls that you see in a lot of old movies.

loose flannel shirts both opened and closed, shredded dirty jeans, pants with visible boxers underneath, work clothes of varying kinds (from jumpsuits to blacksmith's aprons to police and military uniforms), tucked-in shirts, motorcycle jackets, ripped off sleeves, vests covered in patches, biker caps, driving caps, bowler hats, do-rags, and a wider variety of beanies and toboggans.

I would also love to see more animal parts. i see a rat/mouse head, feet, and tail, and i see cat ears. what about scaly or furry skins, different kinds of feet, hands, and tails, and different animal heads?
More tattoos, naturally. Piercings and body mods in general would be nice to see in shops, something besides earrings.
would love to see horns, especially implant and piercing body mod types.
not sure if y'all do facial features as items or all just in body settings, but there is a serious lack of those, too. idk why we have a 'nose' feature if there's only the one default nose--or why there is only the one default nose. more variety in nose, eye, ear, and mouth size/shape would go a long way toward making this site's avatars a lot more fun and interesting to play with. chin mods, too, but those might be harder to implement idk. oh, and cheekbones would be awesome. also, do we have freckles? because if not, i want freckles.

i don't know what has or hasn't already been made in terms of donation items, but i'd really love to see more variety and options within body settings, and things like the ones i listed available in common shops. i'm also not sure if hairstyle and body setting related things belong in this thread, but i figured if they weren't added to body settings, stuff like that could be made as wigs/items and put in shops, so eyyy~

sorry if this stuff has already been suggested, but i ain't got time to read 100+ pages to find out. Those are just my two cents based on what i see in items/settings readily available to me.

i second this

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-26-2016, 06:08 AM

i think they do it the way they do...so that both sexes can use the same items? cause most sites like this ARE girl sites or used to be..though not so much now a days.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-26-2016, 12:03 PM

It would still be nice to have facial hair and such... like in item like the Making Faces ones...

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2017, 10:17 PM

I was working on a new avi and trying to find something silver to Balance it out around the top of the avi, it'd be nice to see more of the Naias diadems in more colors, Silver for one. We have a gold one, but not silver.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-02-2017, 02:28 AM

Well your avatar is still amazing.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-03-2017, 11:42 AM

I wish we could have recolours of past CI's and EI's

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM

That would be fun too.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 01-26-2017, 07:51 PM

More lolita/egl/aristocrat items and hair, plz.

Also, school uniforms.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2017, 08:31 PM

I'd like more duck egg, lavender, and lilac colored things.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 01-26-2017, 08:41 PM

Also more cosplay stuff!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2017, 08:51 PM

More wigs in different styles and colors.

Connielass
Queen of Nutcases

Old 03-22-2017, 05:37 AM

A pile of books on the floor, please!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-22-2017, 05:56 PM

We need frogs.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 08:52 AM

Background sparkles.
Fruit Hats.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 11:21 AM

Fruit hats might be fun.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 11:27 PM

More transparent t ype clothing and or Rainbow items would be nice.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-30-2017, 01:06 AM

We need more rainbow for sure.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 04-22-2017, 06:31 PM

Japanese-style paper umbrellas/parasols.