Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 07:53 AM

I'm joining bandwagon... Again. LOL. MAYBE I'LL FINISH THIS TIME, EY?
Well here's the first list xDD Really these are probably gonna be more poetic than anything.. Bah! I'll try some stories P:

List one-Sunsetwolf's
1. Fancy
2. Death
3. Underwater
4. Let's go!
5. Nighttime
6. Forever
7. Far away.
8. Emo
9. Cuddle
10. Stuffed animal
11. Demon
12. Bubble
13. Reflection
14. Snail
15. Flight
16. Scared?
17. Freddy Krueger
18. Hatred
19. Ugly
20. Beautiful
21. Spike
22. Go away
23. Believe
24. Snow
25. Waterfall
26. Fate
27. Needle
28. Alone again
29. Glow
30. Rave
31. Color splash
32. Bandanna
33. Stardust
34. Dragon
35. Meme
36. Battle
37. Save me
38. Elements
39. Torture
40. Wrath
41. California
42. Vacation
43. Tree
44. Hands in the air
45. Hidden
46. Shout
47. Teehee!
48. Harmony
49. Smile
50. Dreaming
51. Moon
52. Fall
53. Tears
54. Bleeding
55. Chase
56. Eating
57. Best friends
58. Together
59. Fishing
60. Rainbow
61. Dying
62. Psychotic
63. Fantasy
64. Rollin' around
65. Teeth
66. Mudkipz
67. Scale
68. Fruit
69. Warcraft
70. Depressed
71. Famous
72. Canine
73. Lightning
74. Welcome back
75. Sword
76. Pokemon
78. Beauty and the Beast
79. Innocent
80. Transform
81. Perspective
82. Dash
83. Fluffy
84. Skeleton
85. Music
86. Angel
87. Dance
88. Porcupine
89. Venom
90. Climb
91. Above the clouds
92. Rockin' out
93. Poke
94. Adorable
95. Yard Sale
96. Hello?
97. Upside-down
98. Ouch!
99. Elegant
100. Our time is now

----------

1. Fancy
The fancy things in life didn't matter, they were just beautiful and intricate. These things honestly couldn't compare to the beauty and the strength of the sun, or the moon. Perhaps even the human brain... well that is what Anastasia was raised to believe, but after spending time with Henry she realized that those fancy things in life had their own specials uses besides to be beautiful.

”What if I were to wear this today?” she asked herself, holding a gorgeous, pure emerald necklace up to her throat. ”It'd certainly attract men, a wealthy woman is always better after all,” she continued on dictating. But really, she was just mesmerized by the flashiness of it. If she were human, her heart would be leaping with excitement. A knock came at the door, thus making her jump and look at Henry, ”Hello,” she greeted the human man.

”What are you doing, Anastasia?” the male who's life was spared simply because he had enough will power to flee and try to get help. The memory made her smile wryly.

”Just looking at some of the jewelry I found, who's are they? They're quite fancy and expensive...” she set down the necklace and began to finger another necklace.

words: 205

Last edited by Ana_M; 07-31-2011 at 03:41 AM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 03:41 AM

2. Death
'To be so close to death... and to survive it in a round-a-bout way... Many people must envy me,' she thought. Just a few nights ago she was transformed into a child of the night, albeit one who burns when touched by rays of gentle light, but that still didn't change the fact that she truly did die.

”Are you truly sick of this life?” he asked Ana, looking deeply into her eyes... so deep that it seemed like he saw her soul. With a shiver she nodded, partially under his spell. ”Why is that?”

”All they ever dream about is me getting married off, and money. Never about what I want.” She looked up at him, standing straight and her shoulders squared to show that she was determined and serious about this.

”Foolish girl, you will stay with me for a year then. After that, never look for me.. again. We will never meet again after this year. If you regret it, that will be your problem.” The man growled at her, fierce hunger showed in his eyes as they turned red and his fangs began to grow. For a second, Anastasia was terrified... Scared out of her mind, but after that scared stiff moment she relaxed her muscles, 'It'll only hurt more if I don't!' He ran a cold finger under her jaw and down the front of her neck, then the male swished it over to the left, right above her collarbone. ”You'll die tonight, you will never be able to communicate with your parents again and never be able to live with someone else..” The man took pity of the foolish girl, as she prepared to say something he tore into her neck like a savage beast that made her gasp and tears well up in her eyes.

”O-oh God..” she whispered as he drained her, her vision started to turn foggy and red, her breaths were coming in short gasps, and he dropped her. She fell to the ground, shocked. Pain enveloped her body. Her mouth was forced open and her head forced to be held up, a liquid ran across her face, mostly entering her mouth. Gulping huge gulps with her last dying breaths, she then died...

Ana somehow found herself conscious but in darkness, then a severely bright light poured onto her and a shadow leered over her. It was him. ”Am I a vampire?” she asked the forbidden words.

”Yes.”

And so, that is how I turned... She looked out the window next to her as she paused from her writing then looked at him, he was watching her. Observing her every move.

words: 441