AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 06-29-2012, 04:57 AM

Ha! I gave you the profile now, so :p no more buggin me about that. As soon as I know he's accepted I'll post, then I gotta get back to my angel in Kry's thread. >.<

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 05:00 AM

Mani, you're welcome to post with him now if you want. Just make a note that I won't add his profile until tomorrow so that people don't get confused! I'm on my touch screen and can't do more than type. And even that is super hard and takes an eternity. -_-

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-29-2012, 05:03 AM

Kya, I got one more! (For now, maybe I'll include Es a little later so not to overrun you)

Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: PapillonCameo:
Nominated by: Tachigami
Literacy level (choose one): Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Maybe three months? I think...
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Usually the next day. Sometimes a couple days later.
Pros to writing with this player: She keeps things fascinating and really puts energy into her characters and their reactions. You can consider them actual people by her descriptions and situations.
Cons to writing with this player: … ...
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing:

Quote:
The young woman was immersed in her book. She flipped trough the pages with a rapt expression as the story unfolded before her eyes and in her mind. Every word brought a fresh image into being until the next followed to build upon it. A cool breeze wafted trough the park, but did nothing to make Valentina shiver. For some reason the cold had never truly bothered her like it did everyone else. When winter came around she usually ended up roasting because of how warm all the extra layers of clothing made her.

It was just one of many things that made her so strange. Another was the sounds of everyone's minds pushing against her own. If not for her imagination and love of reading Valentina would never have figured out how to block them out. People had already written about the subject so much, whether in fiction or not, that finding information about how to control this ability was readily available. At the moment only an uncertain sense of urgency pressed against her mind.

Lifting her blue eyes, Valentina tried to find the source. There was something ... different about this mind, as if there was an echo of herself in it. Hesitantly the woman poked lightly at the other mind, reaching out in a way she hadn't done since she was very young. As she did so, Valentina returned her eyes to her book and pretended to read. A twinge of hope flared within her heart at the thought that maybe there was someone else out there who might understand these strange things she was able to do. It would be such a relief to talk with another like her, without fear of being pushed away and shunned or hunted down! So far the last hadn't happened often, not since she'd moved away from her old hometown to this large city where it was easy to hide amongst the masses.

Oh, and Kya, if you're looking for a short-reply group RP, I've started one! Maybe you'll like it (and I'm pretty sure we can add one more person if you'd like).

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 05:08 AM

I will hun. I was just teasin. :p :hug: You know I luffles chu! I need to figure out what I did with my list of peeps to nom... >.<

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 05:12 AM

Link me and I'll check it out, Tachi. :)

I knoooww Mani. :hug:

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:17 AM

Here is! Maiden was kind enough to make a banner for me, even.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 AM

I love that idea Tachi! I'd love to join, if you have room. :)

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:23 AM

Sure! One more won't hurt! Come up with a character, send him or her to me, and start off! I think... I only have one male hostage? That's hilarious.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 05:26 AM

I'm gonna go read up on WDF. Just so I can make a post and not look like a fool....or fail horribly.

At least if he gets into a group it won't be hard to lose him. Just watch for the fire shoots or the lightning.

Lightning would be his last resort attempt. To him, its so tempermental and impatient, vicious, angry...He can't control it well. >.<

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 05:26 AM

I'm not a fan of just playing male, but, I do think a story with all females is just dreadful. I'll add a male, but don't judge me, lol. I'm not very good with stories like this in the form of a dude. I kind of hope he dies off soon (along with some other characters so that I can add someone I'm more comfortable with!)

I'll PM you a profile in the morning, I need to hop offline for now, I'm super tired and have to get up early as usual! Have a good night, Tachi! :hug:

---------- Post added 06-29-2012 at 12:27 AM ----------

Haha okay, Mani! He sounds fun! :eager:

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:28 AM

You don't have to be a male if you don't want. I'm playing as the killer/voiceover anyway, so technically, there's three males.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your profile! Good night for now, Kya!

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 05:29 AM

Alrighty Kya! :hug: I gues you're going to bed so nighty night! See you tomorrow!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 05:33 AM

No, you know what, I'm too excited to start the play. I'm sending you a profile now. I want to start tonight. Lol And I'd like to be a male. I'll never get better if I don't try!

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 05:45 AM

Haha, so like you, and too true also!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 06:06 AM

:gonk: It is so like me! Lol I was supposed to be logging off ages ago! Lol

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 07:34 AM

I'm still here obviously...>.<

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachigami View Post
Here is! Maiden was kind enough to make a banner for me, even.
And a pleasure it was Tachi :)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 03:11 PM

Okay. I'm all caught up on this thread. Added a FAQ and decided when the contest will end. Hopefully we get more contestants and everyone has a great time! I need to add Mani to my role-play now and get a shower! I'll be in and out today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

maidenroseheart

Old 06-29-2012, 03:37 PM

@MyFriends; - I roleplay with a good many of you. There are some talented people out there with several roleplays going. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you wanted in on this. Check the first few posts to get the know on what to do. I'll be nominating a few of you for sure.

@MyEnemies; - go away

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Maiden, I think you might have to put a space in between My and Friends, but I've never tried pinging like that, so I'm not really sure. :sweat:

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 05:48 PM

I will try to get a post in, but I've got a short tme before I have to be spirited away home, and away from my computer, so that Aries doesn't cause more stress with the step-dad than need be. Thus I will be sitting at home, for a few hours with no computer. Maybe...

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 07:02 PM

AmaniIshtar: ChiNoMizuumi: Esmme: Fluttershy: Kry:
maidenroseheart: PapillonCameo: Smores: Tachigami:

Congrats you guys! You've all been nominated for best role-players! Keep in mind that you have to be nominated multiple times to win. Whoever is nominated the most is our winner. There will be first, second and third place prizes. The contest will happen four times a year, every four months.

This current contest will end in the beginning of August. So far, Esmme, Kry, and PapillonCameo have all been nominated twice. Way to go guys! Keep up the great work!

Now, for those of you nominated, how do you feel? :D Will you be nominating anyone? Don't forget, you can nominate more that one person, but you can't nominate the same person multiple times. And, if you don't win this round or get nominated at all, that's okay, there will be many many many more rounds to come!

maidenroseheart

Old 06-29-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi View Post
Maiden, I think you might have to put a space in between My and Friends, but I've never tried pinging like that, so I'm not really sure. :sweat:
@My Friends;

---------- Post added 06-30-2012 at 07:08 AM ----------

@myfriends;
@MyFriends;
@my friends;

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-29-2012, 10:10 PM

Oi, what the bloody hell :illgetu: At least take me out to dinner first :feesh:

maidenroseheart

Old 06-29-2012, 10:13 PM