Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 06:20 PM

Sora nodded. Sure, that wasn't the reason. But he wasn't going to admit the real reason. "I just don't want for you to forget about me." he said. That was only part of the reason. Well, it was mainly the reason. He wasn't going to admit the complete reason.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2011, 07:07 PM

Riku decided the push the matter "you know I wouldn't forget you now tell me all of it, why don't you want me to get married?" Riku asked again more of an order then a question. He was curious Sora had to know that Riku would still need him married or not, so why did he look so sad

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 PM

Sora remained silent. He couldn't say it. Not out loud. Not to him. It was way to embarrassing. Plus, it would more likely make Riku want nothing to do with him. And he wouldn't be able to deal with that. He would go insane if he had to stay away from him. He really would. Not to mention the fact that he could be killed for it. And he most definitely didn't want to die.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Riku's eyes narrowed the longer Sora stayed silent the more impatient Riku became there was something he wasn't telling him. Standing he took Sora by the arm and started walking along the path slowly, the guard walking behind them but still out of hearing. "Sora come on don't be afraid of me, you can tell me what's eating at you I won't laugh or be mad, or have you beheaded or anything." he reassured him

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2011, 09:54 PM

Sora was surprised when Riku suddenly grabbed him by the arm and dragged him off. Definitely wasn't expecting that. He wasn't worried about any of those things. It was just that he was sure that Riku would want nothing to do with him once he said it. The brunette shook his head. "I can't tell you!" he exclaimed, yanking his arm away and running off. He went straight to his room in the servants quarters, tears in his eyes.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2011, 11:08 PM

Riku was suddenly angry and went back up to his rooms, but once inside he paced the room and finally turned to his guards who stood at the door to his rooms. "Bring Sora here now" he growled angrily arms folded over his chest eyes flashing with anger. The guard nodded and left the room and returned ten minuted later dragging Sora into the room. After releasing Sora he left the room locking it behind him at a word from Riku

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2011, 11:14 PM

Sora was surprised when a guard came to get him. He didn't try to fight him. There was no point. He heard the door lock behind him and his eyes dropped to the ground. "Is there something you need, my Prince?" he asked. He was sure that Riku was mad at him and really didn't want him to be. But he really couldn't say his reasons for not wanting him to get married. It will just make him hate him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 01:05 AM

"Sora this is an order, tell me why do you have such a problem with me getting married, so much of a problem it seems that you would rather run away from me then tell me what your problem is. he nearly growled standing over Sora who was kneeling at his feet. "Well" he said darkly anger written in every aspect of his being

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 01:13 AM

Sora flinched at Riku's tone. He hated that the other was mad at him. ".... Because.. I love you..." he told him, his voice quiet and hard to hear. It was so hard for him to say out loud and he knew that Riku was going to end up hating him and never wanting anything else to do with him. And that would hurt if it happened and he wouldn't be able to live with it.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 01:19 AM

Riku froze had his ears deceived him, but no they hadn't his anger suddenly disappeared "you love me?" he asked softly suddenly he couldn't stand the thought of Sora kneeling at his feet, dropping to his knees beside him he tilted Sora's chin up so he looked him in the eye. "So that's why your so against it huh?" he asked already knowing the answer pulling Sora to him he hugged him

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 01:24 AM

Sora nodded. Yes, he did love him. Didn't he just say that?! He looked at Riku, his face red. "Y-Yeah. That's why. I-I can't stand the though of you being with anybody else." he said, stuttering slightly. He mentally cursed himself for doing that. He hated when that happened.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 01:45 AM

Riku held Sora at arms length "Sora I can't help what's to come I need to marry for my kingdom, you know that I have a brother, he could inherit but look at him he would be a horrible king. But you do know that I love you right?" he asked kissing his forehead and then moving away to give him space, Sora looked like he needed it

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 01:54 AM

Sora's eyes dropped, but he blushed lightly when Riku kissed his forehead. "Do you really?" he asked, needing to know for sure. Though it still hurt to know that he wasn't going to be able to be with the one he loved. And he didn't like the fact that the other moved away from him. But he kept silent about that.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 01:59 AM

"Yes Sora I love you I thought it was rather obvious, I thought you knew" he said his back to Sora as he thought, turning to face him he moved closer pulling him up so he stood beside him. "Sora I wish things could be different but what can we do?" he asked, he wished Sora would show him a little of his love, but he didn't expect it Sora was one who knew his place

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 02:02 AM

Sora didn't mind when he was pulled to his feet. Though a part of him wished he had been left on the ground. "There isn't anything we can do. If we did anything, I could be beheaded." he stated, his eyes dropping to the ground, feeling depressed. He hated how he couldn't be with Riku. "... I really should be going. There's work I need to do." he muttered, turning to leave.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 02:35 AM

"Your my personal servant Sora you stay with me" Riku said quickly making it clear Sora couldn't leave yet "Sora I would never let that happen to you, I do have some say in what happens and it's not like anyone would find out. After all as my personal servant you stay with me the majority of the time as it is, no one would think it odd if you stayed here" he started thougtfully

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 02:38 AM

Sora stopped when Riku spoke. He should have known he wouldn't be allowed to just leave. "I know that." he stated. "Its just that.. I'll never be more than just your servant. I never can be more." he added. He kept his back turn to Riku so that the Prince couldn't see the tears that had started falling from his eyes.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2011, 02:46 AM

"We have now don't we?" Riku asked slowly, he knew he was being selfish but he couldn't just let Sora go without even a taste of what they could have "I'm not going to get married for another year at least, my father wants to wait till I'm eighteen at least" he reasoned partly with Sora partly with himself he wanted a chance with Sora

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 02:50 AM

"I guess we have now." Sora said, wiping away his tears. Though he knew that they could never be more than what they already were. "Though I don't see why we should even try. Once your married we wouldn't be able to be together. And that is going to hurt me. A lot." he said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 AM

"I know I know" Riku mumbled suddenly unsure of himself, rounding on Sora he pulled him to him so Sora was pressed against his chest "I can't stand the thought that one day I'll lose you" he said quietly anger at the unfairness of it all growing inside him why couldn't he have Sora, but he knew why he was the Prince he had to marry and produce heirs. "It isn't fair"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-25-2011, 01:42 AM

Sora couldn't help but blush lightly when he was pulled against Riku's chest. It felt right to be near him. "I know it isn't. Nothing in life is fair. If it was, we would be able to be together forever. And we both know that can't happen." the brunette said, wishing it wasn't true.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 AM

Brushing the hair back from Sora's forehead he placed a light kiss to them. "No your right Sora life isn't fair" Riku agreed tilting Sora's chin up so he could look at him he pressed a light little kiss to his lips, their lips barely brushing. Unable to help himself though he kissed him again a deeper kiss that had Riku a little heady from it

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-25-2011, 01:47 AM

Sora blushed lightly when Riku kissed his forehead. His face turned even more red when he kissed his lips. His arms automatically moved on their own, wrapping around the Prince's neck as he kissed back. Just that one kiss was driving him insane already.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2011, 02:12 AM

Riku pressed another little kiss to Sora's lips he couldn't help himself, it was addicting he just kept wanting more and more, pressing a series of little kisses to Sora's lips he held him close chest to chest. Stopping he held Sora at arms length. "Ahem... Sorry"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-25-2011, 11:36 AM

Sora's face turned more and more red each time Riku kissed him. But he really didn't mind. His Prince was finally kissing him, so why should he complain. Though he was disappointed when he stopped and moved away. And he knew it showed on his face. "I-It's fine." he stuttered.