Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-09-2013, 09:36 AM

I have an outfit for Madame Rousseau!
Img:
Comments: I know how much you love leaves and feathers, Madame Rou, so I thought that it'd only be suitable for you to get to wear them, too. Plus you always talk so highly of hair pieces, so now you have your very own pretties! You have the refreshing colors of green and brown like luxurious palm trees, and the soothing colors of lapping waves. I chose warm clothes and layers so that you no longer have to worry about being so cold, but you still look womanly and modest. And of course we have a lovely belt to accentuate your curves, and sturdy boots to keep them crabs away from your toes! ;)

Img:
Comments: Here is a little bit more casual of an outfit. I feel like the blues really bring out your eyes, and guys do love staring into a woman's eyes, right? Eh? Eh? *waggles eyebrows* Once again we're avoiding those pinchy heel shoes. You also have a lovely bag - great for stashing rocks (always great for when you need someone to talk to) and keeping your lucky starfish in since it's a little less socially acceptable to leave it on your face now. Plus, you need somewhere to put all those lovely leaves that you find, just incase you want to try out a different style with your hair. Once again we have a lovely shell necklace, that way you can always keep a little piece of home near to your heart.

Last edited by Suona; 12-09-2013 at 10:41 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM

Img:
Comments: I used shells, rocks, and feathers from the island to design you a new outfit! It's the color of the waves, and with a touch of shiny that may catch the attention of a certain someone for you. Hope it accentuates your womanly curves how you want it to!

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 12-09-2013, 09:25 PM

Img:
Comments: Using the colours from Madame Rousseau's island wear I designed an outfit that should be practical for keeping warm when you're out and about on Menewsha as well as simple yet stylish enough to stand out from the crowds. I kept the starfish as Madame Rou seemed rather... attached to it.

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-09-2013, 10:29 PM

Ya'll would have me be the prettiest darn gal in this here place.

*blushes*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-09-2013, 11:30 PM

Wait, I thought we couldn't have background/floor items?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 12:14 AM

What's Madame Rousseau's hair color (hex codes)? O:

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-10-2013, 03:01 AM

A few items are fine. The point is to not detract from ma natural beauty though!

My hair color is hot baked from the sun! Glorious sea salt drenched locks! Heck. I don't even recall if I was yellow headed or brown headed before it turned silver-like.
Ya don't have to get it exact like mine. Just as close as you can.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-10-2013, 03:12 AM

Img:
Comments: A lovely "frou frou" ladies blouse (layered with something a bit more familiar for that home-y feeling), a nice neckerchief that matches you know who's, some nice stomping boots to keep those nasty crabbies away from your toes, thick pants, and a bit of color in the form of a flower (a gift from Nalin.. He's such a sweetie).

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 03:12 AM

How could you not remember if you were blond or brunette? D: Oh well~
I have one outfit finished. o wo I'm gonna work on another one now~

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-10-2013, 03:27 AM

I think them crabbies stole my hair color from me. *narrows eyes*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 04:01 AM

Those nastie bugger! [illgetchu]

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 AM

Comments: When i think of a "madame' I think of the historical French madame's full of glamor and gaudiness (and themselves lol). Outrageous in their day and ours. I think that this look would suit our dear Madame Rousseau partly because of her colorful history and her wonderful personality. She would look just smashing for that "someone" If i do say so me'self... and... I do!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 07:08 AM

Oh she's so fancy! I never even thought of that angle. Very interesting.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 07:16 AM

Takes Rags to Riches to a whole new level right there... o.o

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-10-2013, 12:21 PM

yeah it does. xD I'm hoping I can get in two more allowed entries.but.... sleep deprivation says not likely.

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-10-2013, 07:37 PM

Ya'll have a while longer to enter! Come on and help me pretty up!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-10-2013, 07:44 PM

Madame Rou - I would love to enter and design a beautiful outfit for you! I just read the first page and realized entries are due today :( I will unfortunately have to wait until next time to help you because I have too much work for getting my concert ready and finals for my classes D:

*offers Madame Rou an aquarium to put her starfish in* I hope you like it :) Now you can keep your starfish with you safe and sound even if you won't wear him anymore!

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-10-2013, 07:46 PM

Why thank'e dear! You've got until tomorrow to toss yerself together a getup fer me!

I sure do love my starfish pal!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2013, 09:09 PM

Img:
Comments: Something feminine yet conservative and traditional that I thought would be appropriate for a woman of your age. The hat reminds me of the ocean breezes...

Img:
Comments: This one is a little more colorful and fun featuring practical boots and a knee length dress for easy movement.

Img:
Comments: You'll be nice and warm in this ensemble. Simple, yet classy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 PM

Oooo Dat hat. XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2013, 09:46 PM

Hehe! You never see anyone wearing them so I thought I'd give it ago. I had fun using it and I hope Madame will enjoy it. ^_^

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 02:58 AM

Img:
Comments: I decided to let Madame Rousseau keep a few of the pieces of her outfit and have a similar coloring scheme. She said she like her belt, so I wanted to at least keep that. X3 One outfit is to gout to holiday parties and to look good for that special someone and the other is for venturing outside in the woods or mountains nearby. X3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-11-2013, 03:05 AM

Img:
Comments: Now it's time for her to have some fancy duds. I went for something a bit more elaborate for when it's a special occasion. Here we have intricate designs in the cloth and vibrant colors. These colors make me think of the tropics. A flowing ocean in teal, and luscious foliage with vibrant purple flower tones intermixed. Once again we have no heeled shoes, and I thought the flow of this outfit might be something Rou is more accustomed to rather than tight-fitting clothes, except for some lovely figure accentuation. Even her hair pieces should make her feel more at home. I also really love here how the vibrant colors just make her luscious silver hair shine and compliment it so well. Guaranteed to catch the eye of any man ;)

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-11-2013, 03:37 AM

Img:

Comments:
first we have a belt to accentuate madame R's womanly curves, layers of fancy clothes to keep warm (menewsha isn't like beach livin', people!) and some fancy boots for keeping crabs away while also a touch of frou frouness (see ruffles and puffed sleeves for more frou frou). lastly a little fishy from the island so she'll never be lonely! A perfect combination of stylish and warm for the menewshan winter woman on the go!

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 11:03 PM ----------

Img:

Comments:
our next madame R look is for painting the wintery menewshan town red with that special someone . complete with belt (the cincher) to really accentuate her womanly curves, a nice balance of comfy and cute with comfy shoes to make the night last forever. chock full of frou frou and accompanied by a color coordinated fishy friend like all good former island inhabitants need to have!

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 11:27 PM ----------

Img:

Comments:
the last look for the madame rousseau set will quench her traveler at heart. comes complete with utility belt (which happens to accentuate those womanly curves we've all been hearing so much about), a scoop neck shirt to give off a more feminine (or shall i say, 'frou frou'?) feel, boots made for stompin... any stinkers and of course, the little fishy friend to make madame R always feel home away from home. this particular look has two special features: the red kerchief to help keep the sweat off her brow and the hair out of her face as well as a handy dandy pick axe, say like for example, if she's out on an archaeological dig or something. (amiright?) happy trails!

Last edited by Linnea; 12-11-2013 at 04:32 AM..

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-11-2013, 10:39 PM

Img:
Comments: Reminders of the blues of sandier days, this outfit is designed to be both manuverable, hip and flattering (Just check out how bright your eyes are with all that aqua!) The belt cinches your waist but more importantly it helps draw attention to those hips-- 'cause hunny, you still got 'em!

Img:
Comments: Or how about something a little brighter (...that adds a bit more badonk to that badonkadonk!) and more formal with bright tiki and peach orchid even at formal events you'll find that you will be able to blend back into those big wild bushes of the Menewshan gardens and get the jump on those crabs should they show their little flat heads, those jerks!

Img:
Comments: Like the previous two outfits this one is designed to be nice and warm for those relatively colder Menewshan nights but this particular outfit makes use of one of your favorite fabrics... Sea weed! With boots for keeping crabbies off the toes and a neckbow to quickly wipe away any extra grouper goulash it is both fashionable AND functional.

Last edited by Mythos; 12-11-2013 at 10:50 PM..