Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Micki Chiba Send a message via MSN to Micki Chiba Send a message via Yahoo to Micki Chiba

Old 04-15-2009, 01:57 AM

Hi guys, what's up?

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 04-15-2009, 01:59 AM

hi micki how are you..

trying to type with a baby in your arms is hard XD

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Hi Hollywood, how are you doing? Enjoying the event so far?

gunned
⊙ω⊙

Quote:
AHHHH love gossip girl.love it.
And i dont usually like TV shows.... I'm addicted to Gossip girl though.
Chuck and Blair MAKE that show.
--
lol yeah! Those two are awesome. But the latest episode about Nate & Blair was pretty awesome too you know. I especially loved the ending. Oh well we'll see..

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

@Holly - Hi! So far so good. You?

@nike - I just did that... I bought the elemental set... It looked so pretty! But I have nothing to go with it and I don't plan on buying anything for it either...

@Nemui - Thank you so much! I couldn't remember for the life of me and that would have bothered me all night...

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 02:00 AM

@Chocolate - Yup I read it was 64 and
I already got 35, so not such a long
way to go but still got some way.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunned View Post
lol yeah! Those two are awesome. But the latest episode about Nate & Blair was pretty awesome too you know. I especially loved the ending. Oh well we'll see..
I havent seen a new episode since Jennys Sweet 16!! its driving me crazy!
Yes the Nate/Blair thing is interesting... but I'm more intrigued by wat Vanessa and Chuck are doing...

@nike- Yes! I am having an alright time! I'm just trying to fina a good group of people to earn carrots with! I think I found it!
My cat got out earlier, so that caused me stress for about 4 hours, but I finally found her on one of my hourly perimiter checks, so shes all safe and sound now, and I can actually relax!!

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:04 AM

chocolate: your welcome.. i only remember because it upset me that they told us how many we needed... took a little fun out of it for me lol XD

my arm is covered in drool DX

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:04 AM

@Sad - Oh my! But that's not fair... I only have 8... T^T

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:05 AM

@Hollywood
Its good she's back home! How'd she get out? Also, what kind of cat is she? I have a calico myself.

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:06 AM

@Nemui - It is a bit upsetting. It takes the surprise and frustration out of everything...

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 AM

@Chocolate - Did you just start?
It has taken me quite some time
too. Especially since this is my
first event here and I don't
usually participate in the forums.
I'm sure you'll get the carrtos soon
enough.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 AM

chocolate: yup thats why i was a little upset.. i liked that part.. and now people are doing the calculations to see how many carrots they need to get multiple sets so they can resell them later. i liked it when we didnt know that way people couldn't figure stuff like that out XD lol

well at least not from the beginning.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike13 View Post
@Hollywood
Its good she's back home! How'd she get out? Also, what kind of cat is she? I have a calico myself.
Awww! She had 3 calico sisters in her litter, but she's a cutie li'l black and white boo!
I feel kind of bad because it took me over an hour to realize she was even missing... my other cat harlow was meowing a lot though so that should have tipped me off.
Jesse got out when one of my idiot roommates left this afternoon.
We have a glass livingroom door that we shut all the time to keep the cats out of the livingroom so its never an issue when someone comes or goes. But one of them (not sure which) disregarded this.
It makes me that much more happy that I'm getting my own place June 1!!!

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:13 AM

@Sad - Yeah, I just started at this forum.

@Nemui - I know... The people could at least keep it to themselves or a bit more secure.

EDIT: I always Kill threads... So to get things going again!
questions:
Do you have a favorite item(s) on Mene?
What is your favorite color(s)?
Do you have any hobbies?

Last edited by Chocolate Cosmos; 04-15-2009 at 02:19 AM..

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:16 AM

I don't think theres anything wrong with having multiples of items. Since the ammount of items you get is indicated by how active you are, if someone ends up with 5 sets they earned it. And if those extra 4 sets help them with quests in the future and make future members happy, then everybody wins!
Myself, I will probably only get one complete set... if that!

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:17 AM

@Hollywood
That's horrible! Find the roommate a flog them! Course I had to teach my fiance to be more careful with doors cause of my dogs.

Luckily, my kitty hates the outside so we don't have to worry about her getting too curious. She had been abandoned twice before we adopted her. She's a little princess now, has her own heating lamp and bed on the computer desk ^^

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:20 AM

chocolate: yea i know i totally agree with you ..

to answer your questions..
i dont think i have a favorite item on mene yet. i havent really learned what they all are.

my favorite color is green.. i own a lot of green items.

i think my hobby would drawing.. and computer art.
oh and baking. speaking of which i need to figure out what cake im making for this weekend.

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 AM

Looks like a survey ^_^
Do you have a favorite item(s) on Mene? Well I haven't been on Mene long so I'm not sure about the items, but I do like Chocolate's outfit.
What is your favorite color(s)? My top two are Purple and Black...and I guess my third favorite would have to be blue.
Do you have any hobbies? Not really. I have a very boring life. I usually read, surf the web or listen to music during my free time.
That's about it. Any other questions ^_^
Or want to discuss any of my answers?

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:25 AM

@Nemui - What exactly is computer art? I'm looking into going into graphic art. Is it the same?

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:27 AM

Yay for my outfit! Surprisingly I hate it... LOLz

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:28 AM

Chocolate Cosmos
Right now just draw. I just be into some serious sculpture.
I decided to give it up until I get my own home and have a studio. Because of how cluttered an apartment with multi careers/hobbies/interests can get.

I specialize in drawing people. However I'd like to get back into drawing more other species. My storyline is based on having animal familiars/companion animals ( well it's rather complicated) so sometimes I draw them and often they look awful depending on the species.

One problem I run into is it's not easy to get anatomy info for many other species and the ones I can find is limited.
I have a dog eared anatomy book for other species at my parents house...even that was limited so my skills with other species did not get as far with the exception of horses.

Last edited by Claudia; 04-15-2009 at 02:34 AM..

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:29 AM

chocolate.. yup computer art is graphic art XD i just had a brain fart and couldnt rememeber the right name.
i do lots of wallpapers and layouts and so fourth. and very slowly im wokring on my actual art like CG art and stuff.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 02:30 AM

@ Nike-
Harlow, my other cat was a rescue cat. She is perfectly happy to stay inside where its warm and she knows she will be fed.
Jesse I have had since kittenhood, and she's not quite a year old yet so she's incredibly curious about the outside world. It makes me super nervous because we live on a busy road. And i totally resent my roommates for not respecting my sanity when it comes to the cats getting outside.

@ Chocolate:
I love lots of items on Mene! Among them are pirate booty, waves of naias and the peacock regalia!!
I usually dress primarily in black and red or black and gold, so I am trying REALLY hard to add more color into my inventory!
My favorite color is pink. I know. Lame. It never used to be, but I really do enjoy it. I usually dress in blues or greens though.
AND my hobbies include sneaking onto Mene when my boyfriend isn't around, playing games on my DS, drawing in my sketchbooks and cooking!

Chocolate Cosmos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 02:32 AM

@Claudia - I would love to sculpt! But I have absolutely no talent for it...

@Nemui - That is so cool! :3 This may be completely obvious but right now thinking is beyond me... What is CG art?