Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2015, 01:24 PM

So. I haven't really gotten on this site in a long, long time. But when I did use this site, it was mostly to play Tetris.

Playing all that Tetris got me quite a bit of money, so I'm going to spend it on art. I currently have: 15042.24 gold.

I am primarily looking for dragon art- art of my dragons on Flight Rising.

In particular, I'm interested in art of these dragons:

+ several others, but these are the main ones for now

I'm also interested in commissioning people to create skins/accents for this site. On Flight Rising, skins/accents are items that can be used to decorate dragons and will cover all/part of the dragon's body. Artists can create and submit their own accents. If you create an accent for me, I will likely make extra copies and sell them to other players- however, I will most certainly give credit.

I'll let the artists name their own price and depending on timeliness, quality, and how much I like their art style, I'll tip from there.

So yeah. Time to buy all the art!

---------- Post added 11-15-2015 at 07:42 AM ----------

OC Stuff- Human pictures I want

HIBISCUS "BRI" HYOUNG

Reference:

Person on the right in both pics. Pictures are the work of user HeroOfWinds on Flight Rising, also dandelion-head on tumblr.

Clicky click

My tag on Tumblr for the person who I think resembles my mental image of Bri. The tag is really great for getting an idea of his facial structure and finding the silly, cute expressions Bri makes all the time.

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: oblong, nose is kind of flat and wide. Big, expressive eyes. Freckles all over his face, especially his nose. Scar running from corner of left lip horizontally to his jaw. I'm not going to say much here because there's visual reference.

Hair: Poofy, kinda unruly and spiky. In some universes, Bri has white hair and gold eyes while in others he has black hair and dark brown eyes. Pick whichever combo you like better.

Body: toned, athletic. He's not a bodybuilder but has lots of lean muscle since he's a fan of track and volleyball. Bri's also a giant and 6"3.

Skin tone: bronze/tanned. I know a lot of the pictures on the Tumblr tag are whitewashed, but Bri isn't pale.

Fashion sense: When it's warm, Bri wears shorts, capri pants, pastel or brightly colored tank tops, and t-shirts with designs he finds cute. When it's cold out, he wears jeans and hoodies with animal ears on the hood (to give the effect of a cat/bear/rabbit/whatever) or sweaters with very long sleeves. His aesthetic is overall very cutesy.

What I'm looking for: I'm mainly looking for busts of Bri, but I'll take full-body pictures if he's in an interesting pose (lunging for a volleyball, pulling some muffins out of the oven, etc.)

I'd also like a photo or two where he's with his rats. And I'll take pics of him and his boyfriend Hazard together, totally!

HAZARD LOCKHART

Reference:

(feat. hartling Link)

Art is once again the lovely work FR user HeroOfWinds. Click on the second picture for full size. Hazard is also in the pictures above with Bri~

ABOUT THE BAB

Face: Round face, full cheeks, full lips. Deepset eyes, cute button nose. I'm not going to go into much detail again because of the visual reference.

Hair: Longish hair, his bangs are dyed bright red. When the appointment for a haircut is approaching his bangs get too long and he'll wear a headband or pin them back with bobby pins.

Body: Short, not much muscle or fat to him. There's a bit of extra fat on his thighs, though. A scar on the underside of his left arm runs from his wrist To the inside of his elbow.

Skin tone: Bronze

Fashion Sense: Hazard wears a lot of leggings and jeans. Even in the heat he'll wear hoodies and long-sleeved sweaters and shirts to hide the scar on his arm. He tends to like combinations of black and white and grey and red, so his aesthetic is overall pretty plain and not terribly interesting. Occasionally he'll wear cute sweaters Bri made for him.

What I'm looking for: Headshots and full body pictures. Pictures of him with Bri are also very welcome.

HARTLING LINK

I want to buy user HeroOfWinds some art of his Hartling (deer) Link. Yes, Link as in Legend of Zelda. Check out his Hartlink tag over here on tumblr.

Update 11/24/15: Still searching, don't be shy. c8

Last edited by Glex; 11-25-2015 at 12:44 AM..

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-06-2015, 04:41 PM

Bump.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-06-2015, 11:12 PM

Oh man I love to draw dragons and it's been a while. I'll give it a shot. Any dragon from above ja?

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2015, 06:19 PM

Yes, any dragons from above. Just keep in mind that all the gold you see on this account is my budget, so...

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-22-2015, 05:54 PM

Bump

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-22-2015, 09:05 PM

AMAZING ARTSU!

Dystopia: loves arts!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-23-2015, 04:14 PM

This is a request thread, hummy. Not an art shop.

I've been eyeing Hazard and hartling link for a while now. I'd love to have a go at them eventually~ > w>
And I might try a headshot of one of the dragons, not sure I'd be any good. X3

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2015, 05:00 PM

Haha oh man, hummy. I wish any of this stuff was my art. But alas, I still have the art skills of a fifth grader. ><

Sure thing, Kent! ^^

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-30-2015, 04:39 PM

Sorry I popped in and then poofed. RL is kicking my but however once things settle down again I'd be happy to draw one of your dragons.

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2015, 12:51 AM

No problem, Longcat. I'm hardly in a rush.

Could you take a crack at Yasmin, the second to last dragon listed? If you wish to see her without apparel, here's some refernce:

Any idea how much you'd want for it? I'd prefer a bust but I'm not vehemently opposed to a fullbody.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-31-2015, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
This is a request thread, hummy. Not an art shop.

I've been eyeing Hazard and hartling link for a while now. I'd love to have a go at them eventually~ > w>
And I might try a headshot of one of the dragons, not sure I'd be any good. X3

oops, sorry, Kent-sama

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-07-2016, 11:21 PM

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-17-2016, 02:30 PM

baloop

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2016, 01:18 AM

bumpity

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 05-08-2016, 04:59 PM

You still down for some art?

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2016, 02:07 PM

I'm always down for art, Chikyu.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 05-16-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex View Post
I'm always down for art, Chikyu.
Sweeeeeet, which dragon to really want art of?

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2016, 07:48 PM

The first one, Stardust, please. I haven't written his character yet, but I think of him as an assassin who's so cute that no one takes him (or his threats) seriously. I'd prefer to have art of him as a dragon and not as a gijinka.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 05-17-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
The first one, Stardust, please. I haven't written his character yet, but I think of him as an assassin who's so cute that no one takes him (or his threats) seriously. I'd prefer to have art of him as a dragon and not as a gijinka.
Sure thing! And no problem, I do not really care to draw gijinkas anyways, I really love drawing dragons as they are

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2016, 01:28 PM

@Chikyu

So I can set aside the money, how much are you thinking of charging for the piece?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 05-22-2016, 02:47 AM

Glex, feel free to ping me. I am honestly going to work an a dragon picture for you. I hope you're OK with traditional since all I've got is a phone.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 06-02-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
@Chikyu

So I can set aside the money, how much are you thinking of charging for the piece?
Sorry for being out of touch! i'm still gonna do it, promise! :)

Erm, I'm not sure yet, prob 1k, but it depends how good it looks, ya know? Especially if it is to your liking