Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:23 AM

OOC: Wrong Direction

It's Been a While since I've role-played and I've been wanting to get back into it again. This is just a random Plot bunny bouncing around in my mind. Who says an adventure has to be serious? If there is anything else you need to know in which I haven't already included, do ask.

Just post your characters info here and remember no god-modding.

Also after you post character info post away! ^^

Remember this is literate as long as it more than two sentences I'm happy.

| Plot Idea | The Goddess of peace, Niveus, has gone into an eternal Sleep and havoc is being wrought over the land by rampant Evils who are not held back by the beings powerful feeling of peace. The council of one of the last strong holds finds that the only way to wake the Goddess is to find the Sky Flower, a flower which has the only scent that can wake Niveus. Though the flower is nothing but a myth now, but it's the Free Worlds last hope. Therefore a group of people must be sent to the find the Fabled Flower. Problem is no one seems to know where to find this flower, no one except a lowly servant boy who lives at the local temple. He dreams, he sees, and interprets, though sadly he isn't always right and can easily send someone off into the wrong direction. Thus the search begins.

The world lies fragile in the hands of someone who can't manage a serious conversation.

Gods help us all.

| Races |
-Elves-
-Humans-
-Dwarves-
-Harpies- By special request.
-Gods/Goddess - Entities which are either considered Good or Evil. Most of the time they don't manifest themselves in human forms, Generally they are seen in animal, plant, or elemental form. (hundreds of these Entities roam the world.)

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:25 AM

Characters

Character name | Which Page their Info is on | User who roleplays the Character

Indigo Rein | Page 1 | Setanic

Luxiel | Page 1 | Setanic

Axelle k'Treva. | Page 1 | Super Pantless Girl

Daire Ran | Page 2 | FlinkPamingo

Crian | Page 2 | Dark_Maiden_Queen

Enyo Aresri | Page 2 | Kale Dragonheart

NPC's
Solis Noctis

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:31 AM

|- Name -| Indigo Rein

|- Age -| Seventeen

|- Gender -| male

|- Race -| Human/God - A Half-breed.

|- Occupation -| Doesn't really have one. Though is considered a servant to the local temple.

|- Eye Colour -| Blue sometimes silver.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Blue, with long bangs that reach his shoulders the rest of which is cut short.

|- Height -| Somewhere around Six Foot

|- Other Appearance -| Indigo is lanky, his skin a light pale colour though covered in a few scars and dotted with bruises. He looks very feminine for a boy and is often mistaken for a girl. Normally clad in a white shirt that is slightly too large for him and slips off his shoulder and a pair of white pants. Most of the time he's bare foot.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| Anything near by which could be potentially useful.

|- Personality -| Indigo is a very hyper seventeen year old, he tends to change like the wind and articulates his words differently than most. Considered annoying and loud, but yet around others quiet. He hates most of everyone due their discrimination against him. He really can't act serious, even if he tried.

|- History -| Indigo was born from the corrupted Goddess of the Stars, Sidus, an Evil Entity whom since has died. His father was human and was killed by Sidus after she seduced him because his beauty was greater than hers. Not wanting a half breed Son, she sent the bluenette to a temple where he was ridiculed because he was a spawn of the Evil Goddess, tainted because his hair was blue like hers. Growing up under the rule of the Wizard, Solis Noctis, He's been treated as a servant though he doesn't look like one, due to his girlish appearance. ( Such a said life, Eh? Emoest character I own. )

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:37 AM

Name - Luxiel
Age - Unknown (Normally holds the appearance of being twenty)
Gender - Male
Race - God (God of Emotion)
Appearance - Tall, Long golden hair(unless he cuts it), Fairly Thin, Not very muscular looking, dark black eyes and pale, pale skin.

Attire - When he travels Luxiel is clad in a long white robe, underneath that he wears a white long sleeved tunic, gloves, loose black pants, and boots. He doesn't like human contact, because he can easily throw them out of emotional stability. He almost never takes the circlet from his head and never releases his staff, for these are the only things that keep his mind in check.

Personality - He'll act cold and hateful most of the time, but under it all he's a very caring person, he'd just hate to admit it. Luxiel is Silent most of the time and prefers to be left alone, but sometimes he can't help but get involved. He still feel's guilty for blinding his sister when they were younger.

History - Luxiel was born a great many centuries ago along with his twin Niveus(Goddess of Peace). Their parents died leaving them young and alone during a chaotic period in the world, a time when Gods and Goddess fought amongst themselves.

Right before this period in history ended, Luxiel and Niveus were captured by Sidus(Goddess of the Stars), who at the time was very young herself. Luxiel was given the choice to be killed or to spare his life and watch his sister die instead.

He chose his own death. Right before he was killed, Niveus intervened and lost her eye sight as a result. That day the both the twins manifested their powers. Niveus went on to stop the war as the new Goddess of Peace and Luxiel manifested guilt over his sisters eye sight, but to protect himself he locks it all away. Becoming the God of Emotion, though he thinks the title Emotional Conflict suits better.

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-15-2007, 01:43 AM

TAT!! ah no room for blue-skinned harpies XDXD

eheh should i change her to human being? 08?

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musado
TAT!! ah no room for blue-skinned harpies XDXD

eheh should i change her to human being? 08?
OMG You have a Harpy toooo
I swore I was the only person in the world with a Harpy character.

no no you can keep her a Harpy. I may add my own Harpy OC later as well in that case.

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-15-2007, 03:01 AM

oh that's awesome! <3<3333!!! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE *SHOT* XD

*TackleglompSet*

hehe i'll get her bio ready bah tomorrow D: D: *scatterbrained today* X'D

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 03:29 AM

Woot!

I can't wait! ^^

My harpy is a half human half harpy and it's genderless.
*luffles upon her Vocal*

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 04:01 AM

Probably a question that leans towards the silly side, but one I feel compelled to ask nonetheless. What sort of time period is it taking place in? >_>;

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pantless Girl
Probably a question that leans towards the silly side, but one I feel compelled to ask nonetheless. What sort of time period is it taking place in? >_>;

This is a Fantasy based sort of role play. So in other words, magic, people rode on horses and in carriages. Think of it as a mid-evil kind of setting.

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 04:19 AM

Oookay. ^_^;

That's what I was thinking, anyways, but I just had to be sure. I should be finished with a profile in a minute! :o

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 AM

Yay!

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 04:36 AM

|- Name -| Axelle k'Treva.

|- Age -| Ninety-nine ( Appears to be just shy of twenty or so ).

|- Gender -| Female.

|- Race -| Human / Elf.

|- Occupation -| While her talents tend to be unexpected and varied, she prefers, at the moment, to call herself a bard, though there was a short span in her near-century of life where she served as a priestess to Niveus.

|- Eye Colour -| She has differently colored eyes, perhaps, as her elders had whispered, proof of the stain of human blood in her. Her left eye is blue, the icy hue bequeathed by her elven mother, while her right eye is brown, as part of her human heritage.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| In color, it's a rather nondescript ash-blonde, with undertones of mahogany. Perhaps out of spite towards her elven heritage, she prefers to keep her hair short and sensible, in a short, face-flattering cut, though feathered just enough on the sides to render her pointed ears 'normal'.

|- Height -| She stands at 5'10 - tall for a human woman, and only slightly taller than an average elven woman.

|- Other Appearance -| She likes lightweight clothing. When traveling as a bard, she is most often seen in loose, light-colored robes, for the freedom of movement they allow, while still allowing some bardic dignity. When she travels for herself, however, she isn't above donning masculine leggings and a loose tunic, belted smartly at the waist. She always wears thin-soled shoes, and when she's alone, she prefers to travel barefoot, unmindful of the season.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| Since she doesn't really like the sight of blood, she prefers to use blunt weapons. As she carries a staff with her, at nearly all times, that is her weapon of choice. She also makes a decent archer, when she has the proper equipment.

|- Personality -| She has a rather...strong personality. She likes to think of herself as being independent, and she largely is. Under orders, she has the bad habit of selective hearing. She doesn't like being told what to do, although if it's phrased politely, she'll at least consider it. She doesn't mind talking, and can hold her own with anyone on just about any subject.

|- History -| She was born as the result of a casual tryst between an elven woman and a human man. For the first thirty years of her life, she was raised among the elves, until she got a bit of wanderlust in her heart, and she elected to leave. She spent some years learning of the widely accepted religion ( elves had their own version of the story, after all ), and spent a short time as a priestess. But, unfortunately, that didn't do very much to hold her heart, and she was off again. It was about then that she fell into the bardic lifestyle and, possessing a pleasant enough voice, she took to it very well. For the last twenty years or so of her life, she has been traveling in such a manner.

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM

Since I hate coming up with profile formats, I kinda stole yours.

I hope that was okay. ^_^;

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 04:42 AM

I adore the character! ^^

Feel free to post any time you wish. I can always introduce Luxiel soon too if he's needed

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 03-15-2007, 04:58 AM

Can anyone play a god/goddess or just you? ^-^;

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlinkPamingo
Can anyone play a god/goddess or just you? ^-^;
Anyone.

Within reason of course.

Reasonable gods/goddesses with strengths and weaknesses *nods*

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 03-15-2007, 05:12 AM

Whoo and yay!

-tries to think of what her character should be god/goddess of- <.<

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlinkPamingo
Whoo and yay!

-tries to think of what her character should be god/goddess of- <.<
That's the hardest part isn't it?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 03-15-2007, 05:28 AM

That it is. -looks for a dice to roll- Flink was thinking 'comedy' but then she remembered she's not really all that funny, just really random.

Rivers, but then most would be all, "OMG! UR NOT AT A RIVER!!!1!!!" And that just broke Flink's brain. >.<

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 05:31 AM

lol
I adore Indigo. He's kind of cute in a sad sort of way. *pats him*
And Luxiel... he's serious... Too much so for his own good.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 03-15-2007, 05:42 AM

*pokes the others*

RP with her, I wanna see what happens. D=

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 03-15-2007, 06:30 AM

If anything is not to your liking, feel free to tell Flink and she'll try to fix it. ^-^

Name: Daire Ran

Race: Goddess (Goddess of Rivers)

Apperance: Tanned skin, seeming to have a sheen to it like she's always just been in the water, medium green eyes, and long white hair that goes down to the middle of her back, sparkling as it goes down in waves to match the rivers over which she has rule. Small, thin cerulean ribbons are braided into braids, somehow going from one braid to the other, making a web of blue on the back of her white head. Her clothing consists of close fitting, sparse clothing to make it easier for her to swim. A sash, or something a lot like one, in different hues of blue are tied in various knots, one set to cover her breasts, another to form a skirt, with hanging 'petals' of blue, coming to her knees. Typically barefoot because it makes swimming hard.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Scythe, only because she's obsessed with them. Thinks they're one of the most interesting creations by humans, elves, and the like.

Personality: Like the water over which she commands, Daire is a fickle one. Typically a hyper acting woman, seeming to act half the age at which she appears to be. When she's angry she cries, trying to throw whatever's closest at the offender, though her horrible aim makes it certain that whoever it is will be safe. When she's sad, her first reaction is to hide it, then when she can no longer do that, it's more crying and withdrawal.

History: Daire was born to the old God of the Ocean and a goddess, which she can never remember. Both of them hoped it was a boy, because boys, according to them would be better at managing water. When they had a daughter, they gave her a boy's name, and raised her as a boy for most of her life. Her exposure to humans, residing over the rivers which she preferred to stay near, not liking her father who eventually ended up killing her mother, however made her act a little and dress a bit like a girl. She adopted a woman who went to get water every day as her 'mother' playing games like that lady's family was her own, including takin up the lady's last name of 'Ran', never really speaking to, but always watching the woman. Her interest in the human was fleeting, however, so she started skipping from river-to-river, hiding from her father, hoping he'd never find her, and especially so since she never ventured near the ocean herself. She is unclear over whether or not her father is alive or not. But now haunts a river near a temple, liking to watch the servants there who come to get their water.

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 01:24 PM

Oooo Spiffy! ^^

Hey Chu!

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-15-2007, 02:05 PM

|- Name -| Crian

|- Age -| 19

|- Gender -| female

|- Race -| goddess/human

|- Occupation -| Keeper of the creatures in Draim.

|- Eye Colour -| Yellow goldish

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Brown shoulder length

|- Height -| 4feet. Yes she is small

|- Other Appearance -| She is small and has loose fitting clothes and brown clothes. She has a staff that she always hold.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| her staff a brown and goldish staff made from trees from the heavens. With a crystal orb in the center of the top.

|- Personality -| She is very cute ^^ But she can pack a punch she is never seen with out her pet ferret which she was given as company as which she was born with the power to talk to . She haas big eyes and a big heart.

|- History -| She was born from a god and a woman in a small town near Driam. She was born with the powers to speak to animals. She was born and she lived with her mom then she learned her father was a god and was given a task to watch the animals in Draim then one day the forest was destroyed by a g reat eveil and she is searching for the evil to destroy.