Oooo Spiffy! ^^

Hey Chu!
XD

Hiya.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 03-15-2007, 08:33 PM

Since maiden took my power I had to go a different root lol. Works though.

|- Name -| Enyo Aresri

|- Age -| Seventeen

|- Gender -| female

|- Race -| Human/Goddess - A Half-breed.

|- Occupation -| Doesn't really have one. She made her living as a theif and that's all she'll ever be, though sometimes she'll work as a mercinary if someone approaches her about it.

|- Eye Colour -| Violet but on the day and night of the full moon they change to a grey with a tinge of blue.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Her hair is a deep shade of purple some call it an indigo color others beleive it's darker than that. At times it'll look closer to black when she's angry or wishes not to be seen. At other times it'll go a lighter color if she isn't very weary.

|- Height -| She stands at 5'8"

|- Other Appearance -| Enyo is slim and lanky, she wears tight leggings and a loose shirt, around her midsection above the shirt she wears a slimming corset that hides some of her weapons. She enjoys the close fit clothing because they don't make a noise when she moves. She also wears thin soled boots that reach her knees when she's in the towns but she prefers to go barefoot when on the road.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| Daggers mostly that are hidden on her person in ankle and wrist sheaths. Four long bladed daggers are hidden within the leather corset. She enjoys the freedom and her agility with them works to her advantage against a foe with a longer weapon though she knows how to use any weapon handed to her. She's a master at all though she doesn't know where she got the knowledge to use them.

|- Personality -| Enyo is very serious, she doesn't trust others easily and prefers to work alone. She only enlists the help of animals which she learned she could speak with when she was young, but she dislikes putting them in danger. She's quick to blackmail anyone she distrusts. She's quiet when forced around others and will keep opinions to herself, but when she does talk she talks with a comanding voice. She dislikes being ordered about and would do the opposite of what someone asks of her if she gets the feeling they are ordering her around.

|- History -| Enyo's mother was human and she never knew her father, who she presumed to be human as well. She doesn't know her full powers as a goddess but her father is the God of War which is why she's a master at any weapon. Strange things would happen to her as a young girl which frieghtened her mother. So one day her mother brought her out to the woods and left her there to die.

Enyo learned to take care of herself with the help of the animals who approached her wearily. She learned their language and when she was old enough she learned to steal by trial and error until she was perfect at it. She stole the best weapons she could find and learned to use them quickly and efficiently. Animals are drawn to her for a reason she could only guess was because she knew how to speak to them and she worked helping them when they're in need. Once she mastered all weapons at the age of twelve she searched out her mother and killed her taking her revenge on the woman who left her to die.

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 09:07 PM

I just find it funny that every character but mine has some god/goddess blood in them. xD

It makes me feel unnaturally normal, yanno?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-15-2007, 09:16 PM

I was planning to just have a human... but then decided by finding the name.. (yes I used behindthename.com) I decided it'd be fun having a character who doesn't know she's half goddess. >.>

Super Pantless Girl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 09:28 PM

A lot of names keep getting the meanings changed. xD

I know, because when I looked up "Axelle" a few months ago, it WAS NOT "My father is peace". I remember that because I liked the name, and the meaning had some significance for a roleplay at the time.

...huh. Changing name definitions, of all the nerve...

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pantless Girl
I just find it funny that every character but mine has some god/goddess blood in them. xD

It makes me feel unnaturally normal, yanno?
Flink rolled a dice to see which race she would use, so yea. <.<

Not her fault. T_T

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2007, 01:14 AM

Yay posts!

I just love Indigo and his unlikeliness...He's so cute and clumsy

ANd and Luxiel... is so hateful.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-16-2007, 09:32 AM

Is it okay for those you haven't posted on the character sheet to post?

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-16-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale Dragonheart
Since maiden took my power I had to go a different root lol. Works though.

|- Name -| Enyo Aresri

|- Age -| Seventeen

|- Gender -| female

|- Race -| Human/Goddess - A Half-breed.

|- Occupation -| Doesn't really have one. She made her living as a theif and that's all she'll ever be, though sometimes she'll work as a mercinary if someone approaches her about it.

|- Eye Colour -| Violet but on the day and night of the full moon they change to a grey with a tinge of blue.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Her hair is a deep shade of purple some call it an indigo color others beleive it's darker than that. At times it'll look closer to black when she's angry or wishes not to be seen. At other times it'll go a lighter color if she isn't very weary.

|- Height -| She stands at 5'8"

|- Other Appearance -| Enyo is slim and lanky, she wears tight leggings and a loose shirt, around her midsection above the shirt she wears a slimming corset that hides some of her weapons. She enjoys the close fit clothing because they don't make a noise when she moves. She also wears thin soled boots that reach her knees when she's in the towns but she prefers to go barefoot when on the road.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| Daggers mostly that are hidden on her person in ankle and wrist sheaths. Four long bladed daggers are hidden within the leather corset. She enjoys the freedom and her agility with them works to her advantage against a foe with a longer weapon though she knows how to use any weapon handed to her. She's a master at all though she doesn't know where she got the knowledge to use them.

|- Personality -| Enyo is very serious, she doesn't trust others easily and prefers to work alone. She only enlists the help of animals which she learned she could speak with when she was young, but she dislikes putting them in danger. She's quick to blackmail anyone she distrusts. She's quiet when forced around others and will keep opinions to herself, but when she does talk she talks with a comanding voice. She dislikes being ordered about and would do the opposite of what someone asks of her if she gets the feeling they are ordering her around.

|- History -| Enyo's mother was human and she never knew her father, who she presumed to be human as well. She doesn't know her full powers as a goddess but her father is the God of War which is why she's a master at any weapon. Strange things would happen to her as a young girl which frieghtened her mother. So one day her mother brought her out to the woods and left her there to die.

Enyo learned to take care of herself with the help of the animals who approached her wearily. She learned their language and when she was old enough she learned to steal by trial and error until she was perfect at it. She stole the best weapons she could find and learned to use them quickly and efficiently. Animals are drawn to her for a reason she could only guess was because she knew how to speak to them and she worked helping them when they're in need. Once she mastered all weapons at the age of twelve she searched out her mother and killed her taking her revenge on the woman who left her to die.
sorry >.< Its just I love animals.

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2007, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale Dragonheart
Is it okay for those you haven't posted on the character sheet to post?
Yes yes.

And again length really doesn't matter in literate roleplays (though normally it happens to appear) As long as it's at least a small paragraph long I don't mind, but my entrance post such as in the IC thread tend to be much longer than general posts.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-16-2007, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Maiden_Queen
sorry >.< Its just I love animals.
It's alright. I do too which is why I wanted that power.. but I still managed to get my char to be able to talk to animals. :P

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-16-2007, 04:36 PM

just added art of my charecter to my post ^^

Paradise.
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 12:06 AM

|- Name -| Viva Cortruse

|- Age -| Appears to be 17 but is much older

|- Gender -| Female

|- Race -| Goddess (Goddess of Storms)

|- Appearance -| 5'7" in height, slender body which is very flexible. Shoulder length layered hair which is flipped at the ends, a very pale violet in color with black fringed bangs which cover her left eye. Her skin is a pale taupe color, her eyes a curious gradient of rich blue and violet. Her facial features are refined and cute. A lightning shaped marking bears down across her right eye vertically, resembling a scar when it is not.

|- Attire -| Viva wears a fitted tunic dress which is dark violet color, embroidered with a silver swirling pattern that starts from her left shoulder blade, curls around her side, and ends at her stomach. Over the dress she wears a black single button sleeveless vest which is also lined with silver. and the bottom of the dress tapers off into a loincloth type bottom, baring her legs from the thigh downward. On her arms she wears elbow length arm warmers with several small belts. Her nails are painted purple. A pair of dark stockings which are torn and ripped in various places grace her legs, and on her feet she wears violet leg warmers which are split down the front, black thin soled style boots underneath that.
Around her neck she wears a a collar which has a single link of broken chain attached to the center. On both ears she wears small ball shaped earrings, one of which she can use to materialize her drum which she calls Ramba.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| Viva wields two giant fans which she normally keeps strapped to her back, their names Asha and Ataal. Their frame is made of a finely tempered unknown alloy which has the density to rival diamonds. The fabric in between is woven of her very own hair, and is decorated with a wave print which she painted herself. These fans are multi-purpose for Viva. When she wants to fly, she will spread them open like wings on her back and glide through the air. When closed, they double as drumsticks for the drum which she is able to produce in order to control thunder and lightning.

|- Personality -| Viva's maturity level and emotions range from those of a bratty little child old to those of a wise and mature adult. Most of the time however, she chooses to act like a brat. Loud, opinionated, and often rude, Viva does what she wants and when she wants to. Sticking her tongue out, making faces, and foul language are common gestures of hers. She doesn't take kindly to authority or weakness.

|- History -|
Viva is child to the God of the Sea, Neiridan, and the Goddess of the Wind, Zaphiel. It was the result of a lustful advance on the Neiridan's part, however. So neither parent acknowledged their child after she was born. She was cast to earth in a wild storm that only ravaged a single town called Erikana. The townspeople found her floating in a small lake which was created during the storm, wrapped in her own curiously long hair. The townsfolk raised her as their own daughter, her very life seen as a blessing from the sky. As she grew older and developed her godly abilities, she aided the town by bringing rain for crops, helping sailing merchants by guiding them with her wind, and chasing away any enemies with her lightning and thunder. It became a tradition in the town that was passed down from generation to generation to pray to her and bring her offerings, but eventually she grew tired of it. That behavior only made her think of her parents and she wanted to be nothing like them. So she took her leave of the town and went off to explore the world on her own. Her ventures molded her personality and beliefs drastically as she found many negative things along her journeys. Greed, jealousy, hatred, and chaos was to be found no matter where she went. This helped her to develop a general distrust of most people, especially other gods.

((Please let me know if I have to change anything. I got a little carried away. @.@))

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 02:12 AM

|- Name -| Ozemendil Iliander Elohwi

|- Age -| 212, still quite young for an Elf. Around 18, in human years.

|- Gender -| Male

|- Race -| Elf

|- Occupation -| Liberator of fine items, Swash-buckler, Womanizer

|- Eye Colour -| Right is icy blue, left is black.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Silver, a little longer than chin-length with a thick curtain of hair covering the left eye.

|- Height -| 6'2"

|- Other Appearance -| Ozemendil, or Ozzy, as he prefers to be called, has the natural willowy build of all elvens, as well as the pointed ears. On the left side of his face, there is a pale scar that runs from his left temple down to his jaw-line, crossing his left eye. This scar is usually covered by a curtain of silver hair. Ozzy is fond of clothes with a dynamic cut, though they have to be easy to move in. Therefore, he has a plethora of great coats, vests, and tailored trousers. He dresses to impress.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| The silver long sword, "Armarenth", and a black katana, "Kamisama no Ori". The katana contains the captive soul of a God of Chaos.

|- Personality -| Ozzy is rather eccentric for an elf. He's unusually outgoing, especially around ladies, and enjoys the company of humans, though they tend to die rather often. He wears his persona like the cloak of a matador, daring trouble to find him. He's reckless in that respect, but his admirable skill with his swords, his elven reflexes, and an indecent amount of good fortune manage to get him out of most dangerous situations. Usually with a good amount of "liberated" items as well. He's hopelessly addicted to women, though, and finds it hard to say no to them. Therefore, he can be easily manipulated. He does have a code of honor in regards to women, and will fight anyone he feels has done a lady a diservice.

|- History -| Ozemendil was born in the ancient Elven Elohwi line. Traditionally, all members of that family became priests/priestesses of Niveus. Traditionally, all members of the family were proper Elvens, quiet, polite, and peaceful. Even as a youngster, Ozemendil found his pious family a suffocating blanket. He refused to do even the least of his duties as a priest, and instead snuck off to the nearest human village to take lessons in sword-play and thievery. He became quite proficient, and soon left his familial home altogether, setting out to have a high time with the fast-paced humans. News eventually reached him saying that his family had been killed off by one of the Gods of Chaos. Ozzy immediately went off to avenge his family, and redeem himself, for he felt guilty for not being there when he was really needed. Even though they had been intolerably stuffy, they'd been his family, and Ozzy had always expected them to be around for several centuries. He eventually confronted the God of Chaos, and defeated him, though he wasn't able to kill the God. He received the scar on his face as a parting gift from the God, and his left eye was cursed to forever see his family's last moments. Plagued by the curse, but hopeful that Niveus would be able to cure him, he finally did as his family always wished him to do, and began to look for a way to wake Niveus.

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 03:50 AM

Woot!

I'll be posting a Luxiel and introduce him into this and then as Indigo to bring this all together. Luxiel will be hell-bent on waking his sister.

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 03:52 AM

Sounds cool!

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 04:09 AM

o.O I need to stop posting such long posts o.x haha

And Luxiel's post was massive o.x I promise they won't always be that long. It's a big read.

Paradise.
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 04:34 AM

Sugoi. >o<

Hmm, I think I want to start writing up a post too. Gotta work on that right now.

-hopes it's okay to do so- >w<

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise.
Sugoi. >o<

Hmm, I think I want to start writing up a post too. Gotta work on that right now.

-hopes it's okay to do so- >w<
Perfectly fine and encouraged.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 03-17-2007, 05:07 AM

XD

Are any of them human? *laughs*

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 05:08 AM

Who are the characters in your sig, Paradise? I'm just curious. It's a very cute sig!

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunsa-chan
XD

Are any of them human? *laughs*
*Laughs.*

Not yet.
haha
If a human doesn't come up soon I may make another character to use here. Nothing like multi-tasking with characters eh?

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondai Kodomo
Who are the characters in your sig, Paradise? I'm just curious. It's a very cute sig!
Sol and Ky from a game called Guilty Gear.

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 05:11 AM

Oh, so they're doing a game with the characters' fighting positions? That's cute!

Setanic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 05:13 AM

Surprisingly haha Both Indigo and Luxiel were inspired by Guilty Gear.

Haha.

Dizzy inspired Indigo
And Testament inspired Luxiel