Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rizu Komesu

Old 04-15-2007, 09:12 PM

Peregrine's the more recent of the two. And honestly he's great. Really. :roll:

Naoko, on the other hand, is a much older character. I still have problems getting her personality just right, seeing as I'm pretty much the complete opposite of her. But, hey, if I can do that then I can write just about any character, neh? :)

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 12:03 AM

Neh, Artemis will break them both with her cute-ness (well, she is a nymph, so more like hawtness, but, she covers up so she can pull of cute).

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 12:13 AM

Like hell. Peregrine's an elf and Naoko is a bit of a crab. :roll:

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 02:46 AM

Have you never met those people who are just so adorable acting you can‘t help but love them? Yeah.

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 04:00 PM

You mean like I can be on a regular basis? :twisted:

Just kidding. It's hard for Naoko to get close to ANYONE though. And cute things tend to annoy her. :lol: Hope you like her rant; it's a bit harsh (not to mention almost very hypocritical if you really look at it) but someone had to say it. Naoko is just the woman with balls to do such a thing.

I think I'm getting better with her character. *squees*

As for Peregrine, so far he's being nice. He has nothing to stab at or joke about at the moment anyway, and even if he did the day is too nice for him to do anything about it. Just one of those super relaxing days where it's almost impossible for a guy like him to get even the least bit irritated, you know?

But, if that's the case... Apparently someone forgot to tell that to Naoko. :twisted:

And in other news, a week from tomorrow I'm going to New York! Go me! It means I will have ZERO computer access from April 24th to April 29th though, so of course my characters will have to be put on hold (or maybe puppeted slightly as long as they don't do anything OOC). I'm so excited for this trip! :D

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-17-2007, 03:21 AM

Pah, you wish you had the powers of adorableness working for you. I don't even have them, and if you're strangely short, your adorable factor doubles! And, I'm pretty freaking adorable to start with. I'm not sweet enough. I've got all the other needed factors. I'm short, generally cute, slightly bigger then average eyes, make squeaky or "cute" noises frequesntly (Or so girl-Sam and most of my ex's tell me) but I'm just too much of a potential bitch to pull it off. Ah, well. I enjoy my moments of being a bitch =D

And I'm having a lot more fun playing Lor then I thought I would....

And have fun when you leave us in NY! Take pictures with you in them, I didn't and I regret it... I have like three of my 80 some photos that I'm in.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2007, 06:33 PM

• :] my friends say I can make this cute face with overly large eyes :] xD Although apparently, it's only cute in the creepychildoutofahorrormovieanditsgoingtokillyou. Kind of way. And it's said, that fast without a breather, or so my friends say it. x]

Have Fun in New York :] I've never been, but take many many photos. :]

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2007, 06:34 PM

I'll try to remember to bring a camera. :)

Yay, I posted, but for some reason I'm super tired today. :?

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2007, 06:41 PM

• :S Yay I posted too :]

I'm not and i should be. I was up, far too late last night. :] and up waaaay too early this morning xD

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2007, 06:46 PM

Blah. I wake up super early every morning. :? I'm just super tired today for some odd reason I can't really put my finger on. It's affecting my walking to the point where people might think I'm drunk.

ANYWAY, back to discussing the role-play. You're allowed more than one character so if you want to make another one then by all means go for it! :) And on that note I should really start altering Acadia for this...

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2007, 06:50 PM

Hmm. i'm tempted to make a teacher :]

However I'm not sure what classes I could make the character be the teacher of. x]

on a note about sleeping: My mates think I'm drunk all the time. So they only care when look stoned. xD

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2007, 06:52 PM

Nice. :roll: And think of something. If you need help then by all means I'll help you out with it?

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2007, 08:23 PM

• :P I'm never actually drunk.

Dark magic & Flight classes for human and non human creatures?

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Neh, being drunk is so over rated. I've never been hammered, but, it isn't something I strive for, either. My friend Phil has decided that he's getting me wasted weather I want to be or not *sigh* The fact that we're going to be at the same college next year puts him in a dangerously convient position to do that, too.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2007, 09:49 PM

• xD it's common around here, people just do, and it's a village as well, xD

It's overrated, especially when you're more of a heavyweight and everyone around you seems to be a lightweight. x)

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 10:39 PM

Two drinks is usually my limit for the night. I'm short and tiny.

Man, my Mom's gone on another renovation spree. She tore all the cubborads out and is now painting them. It's also apparently a long and painful process. Joy. So, now our kitchen consists of the fridge, microwave, oven, and toaster. That may seem like more then enough, but, counters are sort of needed. There's also no kitchen table, as it's been taken over by I'm not even sure what. So, Eri gets to live off of take out for the next few weeks. XD And my brother comes home from university Friday. "Welcome home Nathan, here, grab a paint brush."

And, Rizu, what's the layout for rooms?

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2007, 06:14 PM

I never really thought of that. Let's just go with Sakura's description for now. :lol:

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2007, 03:27 AM

Neh, I meant if anybody had room mates ect ect. 'Cause, with the exception of Naoko, I think Lor's the only senior...

And Lennifer, I'm attempting to draft you for another RP Things that Go Bump in the Night It's one I made, and I need another player or two before I start. So, if it's not your cup of tea, at least pass the link on?

And if you don't want me plugging my own RP Riz, can I offer a compromise and offer to advertise for Hokkeshu on my quest/RP/story threads if you do on your own for any of the listed things?

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 02:39 PM

I don't mind Eri. You should know me better than that! :P

And honestly... I don't know who's rooming with who. I don't think year really matters though. :? So, I guess whoever is rooming with who can be random? The only limitation would be gender after all...

Sakura Mikage
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sakura Mikage Send a message via MSN to Sakura Mikage Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura Mikage

Old 04-20-2007, 06:27 PM

Glad y'all like my room idea. I kinda got the idea from Strawberry Panic. Rizu knows how much I love that series. I don't care who rooms with me. Harley is one of those that can be a real sweetheart if she had enough caring around her. Since she hasn't she's gonna have that chip on her shoulder. I think the other characters are way more badass than her so she'll kinda break under them.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2007, 08:24 PM

I'll throw Lor in with her, you're not really involved with anyone as of yet. Man, poor Lor is going to get shredded up, isn't she? I still don't think she's normal, but, normal is what the majority is, right? And since she's the only not severly damaged one, I think that makes her more of a freak XD Poor dear.

And Riz, uhm, care to answer that question about the classes here so Lor can fill in Birdie? (I think I'm calling her that forever more, by the way)

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2007, 03:10 PM

Honestly, I fail. I don't see where your question is. :?

But, I don't mind the advertising.

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK TOMORROW! :D I'll bug mom into buying a disposable camera or something...

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2007, 09:02 PM

Within the RP. She was asking if ""Just out curiosity, do we get given our calsses? if so are they on the piece of paper handed you earlier"" and if I don't get an answer on that, I'm just making stuff up. XP

Yaaay for NY though! I know you'll have a lot of fun, but, maybe you could borrow a digital camera from a friend or something if Mom refuses to buy you one? *shrug*.

I've been told that at some point I'm going on a road trip to go see Spider Man 3 in iMax in Ottawa. This will probably be on a Wed. and involve ditching school when the wife has the car, kidnapping a few choice people, and I get to meet his infamously awsome Ottawa friends. Not nearly as good as NY, but, I get out of town. I'm excited.

Sakura Mikage
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sakura Mikage Send a message via MSN to Sakura Mikage Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura Mikage

Old 04-24-2007, 04:12 AM

Wow, I don't have anything exciting going on til Anime Expo..

I blame work and stupid agents for my lack of posts. Should be able to think up one tomorrow at work.

Also, I just made it that Harley had her schedule already cause her father is someone rather rich and has 'connections'. *quote hand gestures*

Rizu, I wish you a safe trip. And school-ditcher one as well.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-25-2007, 09:05 PM

Eeee, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I may not get a chance to tonight, either, I've been le busy. I should be able to Friday or Saturday. My friend is leaving for summer session of university at the end of the week, and tonight is my last chance to see her. As a result I've ditched the wife, so he dibbed me for tomorrow, and, Friday is a half day so I'm hoping that someone will want to go out and play after school Friday.

Girl-Sam was supposed to, but, she was signed up to do some volenteer work, which I may tag along for. I have all of my hours (actually, I have more then I need) but, meh. I get to point and laugh at a bunch of little kids at a music festival. How can that not be fun? <-Sarcasm. I should get a chance to tomorrow night, though, but, I'm not sure, so, yeah.

And at least you get to go to cons Sakura, I haven't left town since.... Passover. And all I saw was things going by and my aunts apartment.