Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 PM

For Franz I was thinking of finding a hard body and then throwing some clothes on it and then for a face... I don't know.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-04-2007, 09:56 PM

*Points to edit in post above* Rofl

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 10:11 PM

LMAO! Great minds and all that. :lol:

Here is the link to the other picture I'm trying to get finished. She has spiderlashes and I hate them and I might take them off, but she is almost done, thank goodness.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...amae/back4.jpg

Fiziali

Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 PM

Oh that's very pretty. What are spiderlashes?

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 10:21 PM

Eyelashes with a ton of mascara. Like Tammy Faye Baker, lol

Fiziali

Old 08-04-2007, 11:22 PM

Oh ok, well I don't think her lashes look like that in the picture. I think she looks very pretty.

Ok, I did it, another very hard post to write, but I think I got it down pat, hehe.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 11:31 PM

Yea, I had jelly look at to be sure we weren't crossing the line and she said it was fine. She mentioned Mills & Boone moment and I had to go look it up, lol.

Fiziali

Old 08-04-2007, 11:35 PM

Hehe ok, well that's good to know. I was kind of worried about crossing the line too, that's why these posts have been so hard.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 11:44 PM

I know! But at least now they've had their moment. I think once they are done, Franz may leave her after they clean up and lock up to go back to the bar and as she is wandering back maybe then the other pirate could grab her. She'd make a big production out of it though.

I had wanted Pearl and company to be back though so they could all go, closing down the bar until further notice.

Fiziali

Old 08-05-2007, 12:01 AM

Hmm I doubt Franz would leave her, though, unless she told him to go on ahead cause she wanted to enjoy the fresh air or something.

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 08-05-2007, 12:09 AM

Maybe Angie could start a fight or Betty could start screaming, leaving him no choice but to run ahead?

Fiziali

Old 08-05-2007, 12:38 AM

Actually, she does have a reason to stay behind. To clean up the little bit of disarray they made inside the shed. Pearl is already going to know someone's been in there, since the bottle of wine was opened, lol. She's going to want to kill someone, most likely, for getting into her stash. :P

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2007, 12:41 AM

I went ahead and got Pearl to the beach and the boat, and to her fishing, lol :P

When Remmie comes on tonight maybe she can work her and Gholdie back down to the shore so that they all meet up and go home.

Fiziali

Old 08-05-2007, 02:27 AM

Sounds good to me :P

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2007, 02:32 AM

ok I've gone back and pulled out what I could find as far as profiles for everyone.

This is what we have so far:

Quote:
Character Name - Pearl
Character Age - No one is really sure
Character Species - Human
Any magical Abilities - Gives a really mean evil eye
Any skills - Pearl is proficient with most knives. Also has a large whip that she was given by a captain of a previous voyage.
Personality - Pearl is cutthroat when crossed and will kill someone over spilling rum but is loyal to those few she considers friends. She has a deep gravely laugh and loves a good joke.
Look -

Pearl was a heavy set woman. Not fat but burly and most pirates worth their salt knew better than to get on her bad side. Her shoulder length hair was a dishwater blonde color that even clean looked grimy and dirty. Her face was weathered from years of sailing and being outdoors and several wrinkles ringed her eyes. Her eyes were the color of slate and had a wicked twinkle that suggested she was somewhere between happy and decidedly crazy. She wore simple tan trousers with a white billowy shirt and heavy black and worn boots. She had a thick black belt with a large gold buckle that had the pirate flag engraved on it. Her bodice was also black and pulled tight showing that, even though burly, she had a figure and was known to give it away to a few lucky souls.

Past - Her father and brothers made sure she knew everything about being a pirate and what to expect from the male pirates since female pirates were a rare breed. She hung around pirate taverns during her childhood and learned to pick pocket in order to survive. She wanted to make her father and brothers proud so she stowed away on a pirate ship captained by Calico Jack when she was 13. She managed to talk her way out of being thrown overboard and to prove herself she was given the role of dispensing punishments handed out by Jack himself. She was rather good at it. After Calico Jack had been hung, Pearl would often find herself a crew to join and she saved her plundering riches to someday open a tavern of her own.

In her younger years she sailed the seas without a care, swillin rum and plundering and pillaging. An unfortunate accident involving a swabby and a knife ended her career as a pirate; an incident she refuses to talk about.

Unless drunk enough.

She had managed to save up enough gold to buy the Pyrate King from its previous owner but rumor had it she had swindled him out of it by getting him drunk and having her way with him; sweet talking him in to signing the deed and then kicking him out of her bed. As with any pirate she enjoyed the talk of her escapades making her seem larger than life.

Gholdie:

She was a large woman, full at the hips and thighs, broad at the shoulders and chest. Her skin was bronzed from many years spent under the intense scrutiny of the sun which also bleached highlights into her bloody red hair. The highlights complimented the grey streaks of age that threaded through her wavey locks as well.

Her face bore a burn scar that ran from under her eye down her neck and across part of her shoulder. It had been an unfortunate accident that she didnt talk about. Ever.

Gholdie's body was whipcord and bone without a drop of fat left on her sturdy frame. She moved with the grace of a large cat, betraying her years as a mercenary on the mainland.

Remmie:

She was dressed in a man's blouse and trousers, but her shapely figure was hardly concealed by the large coat draped over her shoulders. Long locks of hair were a bit tossled, and her bangs were so long to nearly completely cover her eyes - or.. eye, rather, the other already hidden by a patch. She carried almost none of the grace of a woman, but all of the positive physical aspects, right down to the round canyon of cleavage visible behind the 'V' of her blouse. The sash around her middle accentuated a small waist, and the trousers clung to her curves; a pair of broken-in boots layed just right around her calves and ankles. Though her beauty was undeniable, in her demeanor, she seemed completely oblivious of this. A wide grin played on her lips as she approached the emptying crate with a tin cup.

Maddie:

Her skin was the color of night and her hair was as bright as the sun. Her husband had taken her when his ship docked on the shores of her village. Lucky he called her because she was so different looking. He had smuggled her on board the vessel and then promptly shared her with his pirate mates. It was not what she was used to. She was used to comfort and luxury and had found herself being treated no better than a common wench. She protested at first but the pirates loved it and egged her on but she got used to it and came to love the life and the sea and became a better pirate than her husband (if you could call HIM a pirate!). She could drink with the best, plunder with the rest, and turn tricks if she needed gold in a pinch.

Franz:

Franz stood a good seven feet tall, muscular, his skin tanned from the waist up from his years of spending his life on the deck of a ship, then another ten years living the simple life of a farmer. His hands were calloused from hard work. His hair hung half way down his back, a red gold color, with streaks of blonde throughout, having been bleached from the sun. Although he had a bit of graying in his hair, it wasn't noticeable due to the coloring of his hair. His eyes were a deep blue, framed by golden eyelashes.

Franz wore tight fitting black slacks tucked into his black boots. He wore a white shirt that billowed in the sleeves, the top three buttons left undone. A heavy gold chain hung around his neck and lay below his shirt, visible against his chest. A small pool of golden hair was just barely visible beneath the chain. His face was kept clean shaven, and though the bristle came through again by evening, it was barely visible due to it's golden color. A scar ran jagged across his left cheek, and another scar ran down half the length of his lower left arm, hidden by the sleeve of his shirt.

He had been born in Germany, raised by his parent's until his sixteenth birthday. Yearning for adventure, he'd left home and found himself sailing away on a pirate ship. That had been thirty years ago.

He had been born Franz Wolfgang Friedrich, but no one knew him by any other name than Franz. A pirate had no need for any other name. A silent man by nature, Franz very rarely spoke unless spoken to, and even then had few words to say. He studied people, took in his surroundings, and had learned to be quick and precise in his actions. He found chatter to be distracting and unnecessary, and always performed his duties silently.

Franz had left his life of piracy, settling down on a farm he'd purchased, planning to spend the rest of his days with his love. They had had three beautiful children together, all of which had taken on the looks of their father. Having travelled to the city to sell his goods, he'd returned to his home to find his wife, daughter, and two sons had been slain by brigands. Devastated at his loss, he'd decided to go back to his life as a pirate. He'd sold the farm and taken his gold, travelling to a small city near the sea. As luck would have it, he'd strode into the Pyrate King.

Jollyfish Angie Ray:

A now sodden pile of a person lay on the tavern floor. Angie's chin length sand filled hair was plastered wetly to her face, a small puddle forming around her from her soaked clothes. Her once white shirt the color of the mud that caked it and her blue pants torn up to her calves and worn at the knees. Her boots, though currently wet and filled with sand, were well taken care of and miraculously had no holes in them. A well oiled cutlass was strapped to her side and suck almost straight up with her lying on the floor flat on her stomach like she was.
I will be updating Maddie and Pearl, but if ya'll could update your characters, that would be groovy!