Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rizu Komesu

Old 05-19-2007, 09:02 PM

Think you just might be interested? Click on the link below to get a closer look at the actual thread to find out!

http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=12555

Here, we will discuss matters of the RP (and maybe even snag some new members along the way :)) as freely as we want (as well as announce anything we want to, within Menewsha's TOS of course)!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2007, 10:53 PM

I'm very interested in joining the roleplay. My only problem is that I'm not very knowledgeable in the area of Naruto. I fear that I will get a few things wrong. However, if you can overlook that and help me along the way, just until I get the gist of it I guess, I shall join. :3

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 02:54 AM

That's what the help sites are for! :D I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I wasn't refreshing this window. But yeah! Feel free to apply if that is the case! And both Markition and I would be glad to help you along the way!

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 03:12 AM

If possible, could you just reserve the spot of Temari for a little bit until I can get an application up? (I have to type up a sample post since I haven't roleplayed in the Narutoverse in a while. xD; ) If reserving characters isn't allowed and I just missed reading it in the thread, sorry! I'll just try to hurry with that roleplay sample before someone else gets the character. o-o

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 03:16 AM

I'll reserve it for now. :) I'm looking forward to your application!

Score, people are actually joining on Menewsha! The popularity trend of Naruto continues! 8)

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 03:54 PM

And for those who are interested, the first actual RP post has been put up in the role-play! :D We can all start now!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizu Komesu
That's what the help sites are for! :D I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I wasn't refreshing this window. But yeah! Feel free to apply if that is the case! And both Markition and I would be glad to help you along the way!
Oh yay! <333 I'll be filling out the application form! -^^-

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 09:26 PM

Sweet! I just read your application, but there's one problem; you forgot a sample post. :( I can't put it up until I get that. I'm guessing her ability is a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit)... So yeah, I just need the sample post. ^^;

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Sweet! I just read your application, but there's one problem; you forgot a sample post. :( I can't put it up until I get that. I'm guessing her ability is a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit)... So yeah, I just need the sample post. ^^;
Bloodline limit? Ahhh... I read about that! Alright then! I'll pm the sample post to you too then? I'm sorry for forgetting! I thought that was only for those who wished to rp as the cannon characters. >.<

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 10:12 PM

Nope, sample posts apply to everyone. The difference between applying for cannons and OCs though is that OCs require a profile. Otherwise, we don't know who the hell they are. :P

And... The sample post is good! Feel free to post, I'm putting up your profile now! :)

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Nope, sample posts apply to everyone. The difference between applying for cannons and OCs though is that OCs require a profile. Otherwise, we don't know who the hell they are. :P

And... The sample post is good! Feel free to post, I'm putting up your profile now! :)
Oh ok.... Sorry! XD

-^^- Thank you!

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
I'll reserve it for now. :) I'm looking forward to your application!

Score, people are actually joining on Menewsha! The popularity trend of Naruto continues! 8)

Thank you very much. =D I should be done with it tommorrow hopefully. >w<

Because Naruto is amazing. <3 Though I haven't been keeping up with the series that much. Just been roleplaying it on Gaia. xD;;

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 02:57 PM

Sweet! I have another one on gaia (though officially someone else is running it, I do a hell of a lot behind the scenes because it was officially my idea)!

I really hope to see your sample post soon as, in the words of Markition, "It's no fun to play Gaara without siblings to terrorize." :twisted:

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 05:20 PM

I've been watching Naruto on Youtube! XD I love it! Kakashi is so cool! -^^-

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2007, 02:45 PM

EDITED: Nevermind, Hatch just applied. :D Not quite accepted yet though, I still have to talk to Markition and there's something she forgot in the profile.

And yes, Kakashi DOES rock. 8) One of my favorites. Still, Itachi and Kisame kick so much more ass... Partially because they're evil, but still. :twisted:

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2007, 04:53 PM

Hmmm.. Itachi is Sasuke's brother right? Who exactly is Kisame? I know that they''re in the Akatsuki but what else?

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 01:39 AM

That's right, Itachi is Sasuke's older brother. Kisame is a missing nin from the Mist; more powerful than Zabuza and has one hell of a sword... >>;

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 07:22 PM

0_o Whoa... Scary! *looks up a picture of him* Eh? Are those gills? Why is he blue?

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 12:58 AM

He really is like a shark... In fact a lot of his techniques are shark based. I'm not sure if he was simply born that way or if he somehow transformed himself permanently. :?

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 01:22 AM

Whoa... That's cool!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-28-2007, 02:21 AM

SERIOUSLY considering joining. Stalked this thread from the real RP thread and instantly fell in love. Might take more than one character (if I can handle it) and if it'll be alright with the creator/admin of the RP?

I'll be sending an application for consideration soon! :D

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 03:22 AM

It's totally okay for you to take more than one character! Don't go over your personal limits though, otherwise you're just going to stress yourself when it should all be in fun. :) I hope to see your application soon, Stormy!

*is in a VERY good mood because someone else sent in an excellent application earlier* 8) Life is good...

EDIT: ... And that is almost completely ruined... >>; Already PMed the joker in the thread about the post. So don't worry over it, I've got it under control.

Someone else PMed as well, requested for them to revise for reasons I am not at liberty to reveal here. I will not mention any names either. But yeah... Just felt like letting that out. Not everyone can submit gems the first time, neh?

I might have cracked down in terms of making sure role-players stay in line in my RPs but I'm not going to be unfair... And, well, if I am, please tell me? ^^; I really don't want to go overboard on the rejection letters and such; They're mainly to help out those people by showing what's wrong with what they did and giving them tips to improve...

LAST EDIT (I promise!) : Stormy... When you say that you've been stalking this from the real RP... Do you mean here on Mene or on Gaia? :? I seriously have to know, I'm curious.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 04:31 PM

Nah... You're not being unfair at all! I'm enjoying this RP! -^^- Just wondering though... When will you RP? (Ack! Please don't take offense! I'm just curious! @.@)

Edit: KiaraKiara wants to play but she wants to the... shippuden Sakura?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-28-2007, 08:35 PM

Ah, no, I'm definitely not stalking this from Gaia. XD I found it on Mene and came to the OoC topic through there.

I'm hoping to get my character application set up and sent to you before the day's over, Rizu! I've just got some last minute studying for exams, and then I should have some free time to whip one up. :D

As for the *cough*IDIOT*cough* that posted in the forums. . . I'm just as livid as you all are. You had a fine RP going on for not even a full page, and in waltzes a moron who doesn't bother to read the rules or anything. The least he could do is delete his post. >_>

EDIT!: Sent my application in. ;D

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 11:27 PM

I just read it, Stormy. I'd LOVE to let you in but you need proof that you've thoroughly read the rules and a sample post from you. I can't play favorites at the risk of being called unfair and elitist. I'll hold onto your profile though until you get those in. :)