Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Ah, my GOSH! I totally forgot to add the purple people quote at the end of my application. I'm sorry!

Well -- here goes.

"TO HELL WITH PURPLE PEOPLE! UNLESS THEY'RE SUFFOCATING!"

. . . xD

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rizu Komesu

Old 05-28-2007, 11:40 PM

Nice. >3 But, I do still need a sample. Link from a previous role-play = Love. :)

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-28-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizu Komesu
Nice. >3 But, I do still need a sample. Link from a previous role-play = Love. :)
Did it not get attached? o_O; I sent it with the application, unless when I copy-pasted from my word processor, it got cut off. x_x;

At any rate, sorry, AGAIN. Here's the sample:

Earth, wind, water, water, fire, wind, earth, water. . .

She was never good at keeping things in order. Her elemental scrolls were an absolute mess, and she was too busy thinking of other things, running around the place looking for something to do to take the time to simply reorganize them to the point that they would be very easy to grab when she needed a certain one.

But Kaori was disorganized and too spastic to care for such pointless things. She would much rather be frivolous despite her being twenty-one years old and a woman having fleed from powerful assassin forces. But, that was the least of her worries.

She was MUCH too fast for them to keep up with, for one. Secondly, if they managed to return DID try to confront her in hopes of killing her, she could always dress herself up in one of Konoha's pretty kimonos. Honestly, she didn’t know why she hadn’t thought of blending into the societies more until now. Her clothing was. . . well, not the standard jounin uniform and vest like most everyone wore around Konoha (given you met the requirements for the occupation).

She might have stopped to think about the situation with the scrolls some more. . . had the alarm next to her bedside table not blared at her right ear and told her to open her eyes.

Another stupid dream. She KNEW she wasn't that clueless when it came to organizing ninja materials. But maybe a bit of naivety wasn't such a bad thing. That is, if it meant more sleep.

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 11:52 PM

ACCEPTED! :D Post away, I'm putting up your profile now!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-28-2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizu Komesu
ACCEPTED! :D Post away, I'm putting up your profile now!

FAN-TASTIC. I'll step right on it. ;D

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 12:06 AM

And the profile is up! :D I guess this is kind of working. At least I fixed things...

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM

Hoorah! And yeah, it is working thus far. ;D Except for the few. . . people. . . destroying what has been built so far. >_<

There are a lot of people on the list of taken canon characters. Are they MIA, or do you have a specific plot involving them later? :o

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 AM

We'll come up with places for them as we go. That's how it's always worked whenever I've done this. ^^; But hmm... Now I'm plotting with a literate friend of mine (she's not that into Naruto or she'd probably be in here) about creating a basic guidelines thread in the RP forum...

I edited said post into my previous one, so don't look for anything under Stormy's from me just yet. ^^;

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 AM

Well, GOOD, we need a decent guideline thread (maybe STICKY?) for newcomers to go by -- that's obvious within the thread now. Times TWO.

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 01:47 AM

That's the idea. :)

And, on another note, because the person who said they'd try for Temari never came back I'm giving it a shot. :) But, I will still give people a chance for her. If someone wants her and they apply and they're good, I'll give it up by all means. :wink:

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 02:23 AM

Awww.. I think you're doing a great job roleplaying her Miss Rizu.

Oooh! Art of Aria that I drew. She's a chuunin in this picture though. ^^; You can't really see the red streaks though. D:< I should've colored that in first! ^^;

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 02:51 AM

Lol that's really good, Sakayora! You're better with clothing than I am! :lol: I should really take up drawing again...

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 PM

I apologize for not being able to send the roleplay sample. @_@ Things basically came up in real life and then I neglected the internet for a few days (-cough-week)

Reading your posts over as Temari made me realize that I have such little experience as roleplaying her. xD; Which is a shame because she's such a lovely character. (You're doing a great job though. ^^)

So, thanks for reserving the spot for so long when in the end, I'm not able to do it and sorry for such a long wait. D:

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 08:58 PM

Thank you Miss Rizu. It took me a while to draw it. ^^; I also drew Aria at the age that she is now but... It looks weird. XD I guess I can't draw children. Ooh! I wouldn't mind seeing some of your art! :3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-29-2007, 10:45 PM

Aww, Saka, that's totally awesome! Your character sheet inspires me to do one for Kaori, but right now I have no time (unless I planned on slacking for exams which I have no problem doing ;D). My drawing skills are nothing compared to yours, though! :O

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 11:41 PM

Whaa? I didn't think I was THAT good at playing Temari. This is my debut as her. ^^; Really. I've never RPed as her before this... Wow.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2007, 05:15 PM

Holy crap I just now found this XP shows how observant I am, heheh....Nice art Sakayora ^^ I love the way you did her pose ^^

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-30-2007, 08:49 PM

Lol, Hatch. I found it after I found the RP as well. XD

Anyway, I come bringing a character sheet: Here! Finally got time to doodle one out. x_x If you want, Rizu, dear, you can add it to Kaori's "appearance" section. Cause I know my poorly written synopsis of how she looks/the way she dresses isn't as great as a true visual aid. :]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2007, 08:58 PM

HAHAHA!! She dosen't look happy at all when she's in "Sensei" mode does she? haha!! Geeze if I didn't think I was jumping on the band wagon here I'd put up a sheet for Ayame. ^^ Maybe later I will.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-30-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
HAHAHA!! She dosen't look happy at all when she's in "Sensei" mode does she? haha!! Geeze if I didn't think I was jumping on the band wagon here I'd put up a sheet for Ayame. ^^ Maybe later I will.

Well, bandwagon or no bandwagon, I think you should definitely put one up! ^w^ Although, the picture you have of her already is absolutely stunning. x___x;

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2007, 09:12 PM

That's not mine XD it's a quickie that I found from Photobucket, I was running off three hours of sleep when I did my profile so you can imagine what I was saying everytime it lagged on me.
(almost forgot) Q_Q sakayora!!! That was sad, you make me want to glomp Aria and just hug her till her head expoldes from all the love!!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 09:29 PM

Wow! That's awesome Miss Stormy! -^^- Yay! I'm a very visual person so seeing the character sheet helps a lot!

Thanks Miss Hatch. It was hard getting the hand sideways. DX
Thank you again! Ummm... which post were you talking about? ^^;;

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-31-2007, 12:22 AM

@Hatch: Oh, well, I can relate to that. Done it plenty of times. Still a gorgeous picture.

@Sakayora: Thanks so much, dear! ^__^ I tried, at least. I can't draw individual articles of clothing like you can, so stupid text had to suffice. ^^;

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 12:55 PM

---->Stormy: XP I meant to save it to my Jump Drive when I got it but I forgot to.

-----> Sakayora:......Eww, Sa-chan...you make me feel OLD.....>.< Just Hatch if you don't mind.
The post right after Ayame headed for the door!!! Q_Q Aria just kinda turns and flops back in her seat!! WHHHANNNN!!! *glomps*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 04:41 PM

:shock: I'm sorry Hatch! >.< Please forgive me! :cry:
Ohhh... T-T Poor Aria!

(Thank you for the compliment!)