(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 08-02-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim
oOo sexy avi's
Uhh huh. 8)

I'm loving these readings. xD

What will my job be like? <3 (I better be succesful! xD D<)

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 02:57 PM

Quote:
*Tilts her head*
XDDD I'm sorry for the bad fortune...
Maybe you should copy-paste it, print it out and tail it to a tree or something...

@ Wings:

The Through: You're excellent at giving advice. Well, at least that's how you seem to other people. Maybe you should learn how to give advice to yourself.

The Silent: You're excellent at keeping secrets. Though, you should try to be more open to other people.

The Erase: I can't make heads or tails out of this card... It's saying something about there's this important thing that you lost.

The Windy: You're good at socializing with people.

The Fly:People see you as a person who likes travel. Whether this si true or not is up to you. But people will often invite you to trips in your line of work, even to foreign countries!

The Light: Generally the card of good luck. Try your luck at Vegas.

The Bubbles: You're good at organizing things. Well, either that or it's telling you to be more organized.

Well, judging from how the cards judged you... You'd probably do well as information technology or perhaps entrepreneurship.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
Quote:
*Tilts her head*
Maybe you should copy-paste it, print it out and tail it to a tree or something...

@ Wings:

The Through: You're excellent at giving advice. Well, at least that's how you seem to other people. Maybe you should learn how to give advice to yourself.

The Silent: You're excellent at keeping secrets. Though, you should try to be more open to other people.

The Erase: I can't make heads or tails out of this card... It's saying something about there's this important thing that you lost.

The Fly:People see you as a person who likes travel. Whether this si true or not is up to you. But people will often invite you to trips in your line of work, even to foreign countries!

The Bubbles: You're good at organizing things. Well, either that or it's telling you to be more organized.

Well, judging from how the cards judged you... You'd probably do well as information technology or perhaps entrepreneurship.
I think it's telling me to get a whole lot more organized.

My desk is cluttered with paper. D: You can't even SEE the desk.. x__x

Aww, I was hoping for medics or journalism. ;__; Hm.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Wings
Quote:
Quote:
*Tilts her head*

@ Wings:

I think it's telling me to get a whole lot more organized.

My desk is cluttered with paper. D: You can't even SEE the desk.. x__x

Aww, I was hoping for medics or journalism. ;__; Hm.
The cards are there to GUIDE you, not decide your fate FOR you.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:27 PM

Ahh! <3 Now I get it! ;3;

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Ahh! <3 Now I get it! ;3;
XDDD I just can't stress it ENOUGH!

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:34 PM

x3 You can put it on the first post. xD

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
x3 You can put it on the first post. xD
Having to restate it repeatedly gets me more gold :D And no one reads the first post anyways.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:46 PM

Lol. xD

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Lol. xD
f(x)=2|x-2|
x=-3
f(-3)=2|-3-2|
f(-3)=2|-5|
f(-3)=2(5)
f(-3)=10

Hah! Fear my math skills.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 03:56 PM

Oh *beep*, I fear math! T___T *Runs away* D8

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Oh *beep*, I fear math! T___T *Runs away* D8
*throws math at*

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:11 PM

NUUU! THE HORROR!! DDx T__T

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
NUUU! THE HORROR!! DDx T__T
One time... We had a history test. The question was asking for a person. I forgot who it was and answered "Raptor Jesus"

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:16 PM

xDDD Lol!

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
xDDD Lol!
I hatexxors history. I made tutankhamen/anubis slash on the back of mah paper... XDXDDDDD

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal_wings6
here is a question.
What will my study be like in school?
Main:
The Glow: You're gonna get help from a lot of people.

Clues:
The thunder: It's going to be exciting for you, but don't let all that excitement going to be exciting for you, but don't let that excitement shock you.

The Big: Don't settle for small-scale things. Think big.

The Sand: Don't overestimate yourself. You'll do better working on one big problem instead of several small little problems.

Answer:
The Illusion: Don't fool yourself. If something seems to easy to be right, then it's probably wrong.

I can't form coherent sentences, it's late, but I'll revise this tomorrow.

Anyway. yeah.

I'm so confused by this reading.
Am I sepose to think big and not oversestimate myself? Are you sure it's oversestimate myself? cause right after you said. "You'll do better working on one big problem instead of several small little problems."

It's confusing and you just deprime me of sleep. X.x

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
here is a question.
What will my study be like in school?
Main:
The Glow: You're gonna get help from a lot of people.

Clues:
The thunder: It's going to be exciting for you, but don't let all that excitement going to be exciting for you, but don't let that excitement shock you.

The Big: Don't settle for small-scale things. Think big.

The Sand: Don't overestimate yourself. You'll do better working on one big problem instead of several small little problems.

Answer:
The Illusion: Don't fool yourself. If something seems to easy to be right, then it's probably wrong.

I can't form coherent sentences, it's late, but I'll revise this tomorrow.

Anyway. yeah.

I'm so confused by this reading.
Am I sepose to think big and not oversestimate myself? Are you sure it's oversestimate myself? cause right after you said. "You'll do better working on one big problem instead of several small little problems."

It's confusing and you just deprime me of sleep. X.x
Think big, but don't push yourself too far. You'll be better of with one important task instead of many menial tasks. Geddit?

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Yep, now I do. OMG that mean I have to stop drawing. O.O And concentrate on my study. >.> I really do read people's mind. XD

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM

how is my career life going to be, when i finish university?

[ooh, i've never had a personal reading like this^^]

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joke-mus

The Firey: You're going to lead a pretty exciting life, but don't get yourself burned.

The Mirror: You're easily influenced by peers, or as fragile as a mirror. Try to minimize these qualities if you want success.

The Return: Never forget the people in your past. Occasionally take time just to think about them. Leaving your roots behind makes you not bear fruit.

The Shot: You are quick and precise, that's what employers love about you.

The through: You are quick to give sentimental advice. people will come to you for help. Perhaps you would like to be a guidance counselor?

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joke-mus

The Firey: You're going to lead a pretty exciting life, but don't get yourself burned.

The Mirror: You're easily influenced by peers, or as fragile as a mirror. Try to minimize these qualities if you want success.

The Return: Never forget the people in your past. Occasionally take time just to think about them. Leaving your roots behind makes you not bear fruit.

The Shot: You are quick and precise, that's what employers love about you.

The through: You are quick to give sentimental advice. people will come to you for help. Perhaps you would like to be a guidance counselor?
ooh! thankyou for this reading, it makes much sence *nods* ^^

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 08-02-2007, 04:56 PM

Ooh, I would like a reading, please :3

How will my upcoming school year be?

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 PM

Alex do you just go with feelings with what the cards are for during the reading, or do you have a system, that certain ones only mean certain things?

Sorry, just curious.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-03-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishunki
Alex do you just go with feelings with what the cards are for during the reading, or do you have a system, that certain ones only mean certain things?

Sorry, just curious.
A System. Though, they sometimes have different meanings with certain cards. Sister cards appearing in the same spread generally have something to do with the family.

@ Suteki:
The Fly: You're going from place to place. Stay still. Sometimes, things may feel overwhelming, but don't run away. Or... Fly away... Wow, I can't think of a good pun for this card o_O Usually I put in puns with my readings.

The Light: The Card of good fortune. You're going to be very luck this schooolyear, but don't abuse it or the fates just might get angry with you.

The Earthy: Earth has represented the passive female aspect in alchemy. Stay steady as a rock, and don't break under pressure. Though, yes, your peers may give you pressure (Peer pressure, duhhhh), don't break under it.

The Fight: That's the spirit! Go fight! AND WIN! FOR SU-TE-KI! Da nee! This card is telling you to fight and plow through all opposition! If word's don't work, punch them in the face, and kick them in the crotch. Okay, I do admit I was being sarcastic with the beat everyone up part, but still. People are going to push them around. Push back.

The Cloud: Card of confusion. Something MUST be clouding your mind, huh? Okay, that one was a bad pun. Anyway, try to clear your mind instead of getting distracted by the littlest things, because you probably will be.

Freeze: Sometimes, you'll feel like you're frozen in place. Tread the line and keep your neutrality when fights ensue.

The Thunder: And lastly, your school life will be very exciting, but don't let this shock you. Sure, take risks, but take little risks at a time. Take big risks and you just might get hit by lightning.