Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 09-09-2011, 10:21 PM

Talla looked at him, "Then why are you in charge?" She asked with a smirk shaking her head laughing.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-09-2011, 11:29 PM

Fenris grinned, and said, "Because I'm the one with the sword." Letting his grin fall away, he said, "Do you have a problem with me in charge? I'm sorry, it's just something I assumed."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-09-2011, 11:37 PM

Talla shrugged uncaring, "Does not matter to me..." She said smiling a bit, "Whatever works better..."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 AM

Fenris sighed and said, "Alright, whatever's okay with you."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 AM

Talla smiled, "Do we leave now?" She asked feeling excited.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-10-2011, 03:10 AM

Fenris nodded and said, "Aye." He told her to cover his eyes, and he put on his kilt. He didn't apply woad yet, though. Puling on his chain mail shirt, and grabbing his shield, he said, "Get ready, who knows who or what we'll have to fight."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-11-2011, 02:20 AM

Talla scoffed at him and looked away as he dressed, "No need...I am fine as I am now..." She said softly. Though she looked beautiful she was deadly. She was a Native American and trained to kill.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-11-2011, 02:44 AM

Painting woad on his face, Fenris grinned wolfishly at Talla, and said, "Are we ready?"

(for the record, he looks like this. : ))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 AM

((Looks like Conan))

Tallatsi grinned like the real wolf demon she was. "Always!"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-12-2011, 07:48 PM

Nodding, Fenris grabbed the rest of the gear, and started out.

(could you describe the cave? I'm feeling lazy and unmotivated.....)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-15-2011, 02:59 AM

The cave was dark damp and smelt like mold. There was a far away trickling sound as if there was a far away river deep down in the cave. You could also hear the fluttering of bat wings. Talla stood looking in thoughtfully, "Dark…" She said simply.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-15-2011, 08:14 PM

Fenris nodded, and said "Aye" as he lit a torch. He could hear faint noises, but he couldn't make anything out in specific. He slowl;y entered the cave, Claymore in hand.

(the sword, not the mine. If you need to know, wiki it.)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-21-2011, 09:37 PM

((I know what a Claymore is...))

Talla followed behind him. Even though she had no weapon of her own she wasn't scared. She was plenty strong by herself.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Fenris was about to round a corner, when they were ambushed by a bunch of tiny lizard people. Slashing through them, he quickly lost track of Talla.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-24-2011, 02:22 AM

Talla took quickly to hand to hand fighting off as many as she could kicking and punching wildly, and without fear.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 AM

Soon, they were surrounded by dead bodies. Glancing around, Fenris realized that Talla was nowhere to be found.j He called her name, and went searching.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-29-2011, 11:18 PM

Talla panted breathing deeply once the last of the ones near her had died. She sighed, "Was fun!" She said turning towards where Fenris 'was'. She froze seeing he wasn't near her. "Ah...Fenris?" She called out softly at first looking around in the dark as best she could. She couldn't see him anywhere or hear him either.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-01-2011, 09:03 PM

Fenris crouched and brought his targe up. The spike was still dripping blood, wich made a slight pitter patter noise on the ground. It was dark, and hard to see, but Fenris walked off anyway. He had to find Talla.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Talla shivered a bit warrily. She could hear a far away dripping sound. "Agua?" She wondered slowly heading towards it. Her baba, grandma, told her never to stay in an area with no firelight for too long. So Talla hoped the dripping sound would lead her to an opening.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-01-2011, 09:14 PM

Seeing a brighter part of the cave, Fenris walked towards it. claymore held high in one hand, he walked forward at a crouch. Entering the room, he saw mounds of treasure.... and a huge goblin. With a scream, he charged, and began to fight the thing for his life.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-01-2011, 09:30 PM

After what seemed like hours of walking Talla stopped. She felt different there didn't seem to be anymore light but her vision in the dark had vastly improved. She could nearly see everything in the cave. And her hearing. She blinked as she felt her ear twitch (wait her ear twich?- she wondered for a moment) hearing a scream and a clash of a claymore. She turned towards the sound and took off following it breathing heavily through her nose. She realized she could smell Fenris. Grinning a bit she took off. As she ran she sudenly halted, fear overtaking her. How...could this be happening?

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Fenris blocked the monsters first few slashes, and even cut it open a few times. However, he soon tired, and the monster began to drive him back, swinging it's sword like a madman, until it was thrust through him, and into the wall, pinning him there.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-07-2011, 01:31 AM

Talla ran quickly finding Fenris at just the last second managed to attack the goblin ripping him apart with her claws(?). She looked down a her hands blinking. How did she get them?

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-07-2011, 10:26 PM

Fenris was too busy screaming in pain to notice that Talla had killed the beast. ht sword had run straight through his abdomen, and impaled itself on the wall. Despite the woad, he could still feel the pain, meaning it was a horrible wound. Using his willpower, he pulled thw sword out of the wall, and himself. It fell to the floor with a wet, metallic clatter, as he clooapsed next to it, lying in a pool of his own blood.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-09-2011, 06:44 PM

Almost as quickly as it had come the powers faded leaving Talla normal as she looked towards Fenris. "Ah! Fenris!" She said bending over him taking out multiple herbs and other things to begin to heal him muttering words softly under her breath in her native tongue.