Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2011, 03:36 AM

Now Riley felt bad, but he wasn't going to be nice to her after she made him bleed. She deserved the glare she got from him. He wanted to stop her, but like the people said...it seemed that there was no way of doing that. He continued to drink and drink until he was bored. He stayed a little while longer hoping to get more information about Lily.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 AM

A few more people came in,one of which was Lily's second in command.A tall tanned man with sandy blond hair and dark blue eyes.He wore a pair of faded black trousers with two leather belts crossed over his hips holding three loaded pistols,four sheathed daggers,and several throwing knives intertwining on both belts.Across his back was a huge broard sword buckled and sheathed in a leather casing with silver spikes running down the sides and tip of it,the sheath itself could be it's own weapon.His shirtless torso adorned a variety of scars and tribal tattoos from years of travel and fighting."Matthew."He said in a calm deep voice to the bartender,almost startling the poor old man before he came over.

"Yes,Ceasar."Matthew said trying to keep his voice straight now as he looked up and the six in a half foot man now.

"I'm here to pick up Lily's order.Looks like we're leaving three days ahead of schedule and won't be back for a long while."Ceasar said as he took a seat now.

"So I've heard."Matthew said with a nod."I've heard Lily's temper has erupted,you wouldn't happen to know why,would you?"He asked as he gestured a work boy over,telling him what order he needed done before shooing him away.

"Some wannabe pirate crying over a damn ring."Ceaser scoffed."But it has the captain stirred up enough to the point of being brutial towards the crew and at the rate she has them going,we might be gone a little after noon today."He stated lightly."I don't know why she even offered that pithetic excuse for a pirate captain help.He ain't worth it if you ask me."

"I see."Mattew sighed shaking his head."I hope the best of luck to you all and may god keep Lily's temper in check before she does something reckless.I know what she's capable of and her limits."

"I know,but she just can't handle the fact she has her limits.At this rate she might be lucky to live long enough to see her next birthday."Ceaser closed his eyes with a burden filled sigh."I just hope she starts slowly down and seeing that there's more to life than raids and taunting the captain an crew of the Midnight Wolf."

"Dear god,the Midnight Wolf?!I've heard stories and rumors of that ship.Lily has a death wish if she keeps messing with them,I've heard that ship is captained by generations of an old legendary captain way back in the day."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2011, 05:05 AM

A wannabe pirate!? But he WAS a pirate...the problem was that he was way to nice. being nice was bad now...but being mean was bad too it seemed. What the heck did the people want him to do. He was sure that if his parents were still here they would help him through this hard time. Riley sighed quietly before paying off what he needed to pay and left the bar passing by the man named Ceaser. "So they're leaving now...maybe I can talk some sense into her...but I don't even know where her ship is, and If I ask Ceaser he'll most likely hang me or something before telling me where they're located." said Riley to himself.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 05:58 AM

Lily stomped from side to side infront of the wheel now,it seemed like her crew was moving slow today even with a hangover.Everytime she even thought of Riley her blood boiled even more as she toyed with his mother's ring on her finger,contemplating wether to toss it to the sea or not just out of spite."Who does he think he is?"She growled under her breath as she stopped at the left side of trhe ship,looking out over the open sea.The faster she got out of town the better,she couldn't stay here,not with him still being here.She put both her hands on the railing,leaning on it as she focused on something that wasn't there deep in thought as she scowled,tightening her grip on the railing now.Not once has she ever came across someone who didn't fear her wrath."I'll show him,I'll show him what I'm really capable of."She looked down at the ring as it sparkled in the sunlight now before pushing away from the railing and went off into her cabin,slamming the door so hard that splinters flew off as it slammed shut.Once inside she went to her maps,pulling different ones out,and looking each one of them over.Different colored marking marked different places she has been to visit or raid.She scanned through a few more before coming across one with only a few marking on it.She pulled over an ink pen and a bottle of red ink,dipping the feathered pen into the ink and marking over a small cluster of islands."There's where we are heading.The merchant capitol.There is where I'll make my mark in history."She half smiled before going over,flinging open her cabin door,and walking out."Hurry up men,we're leaving for Al la Merca when you finish.We are going to make history there.So prepare yourselves for a life or death raid."She proclaimed loudly,almost roaring out her frustration in her announcment.A few of the crew members looked a bit nervously at each other after hearing the news,wary of how heavily guarded those islands were with navial ships from the king's navy.

After some time,Ceaser returned to the ship with four men leading two medium wagons filled with supplies pulled by two horses each.He boarded the ship and ordered ten of the men to go load the supplies.They were more than happy to do it,there they wouldn't be so pounded with orders from Lily.Ceaser looked around and spotted his captain at the bow of the ship,staring out to sea."Captain."He said walking up to her."Everything is being loaded now,when are you wishing to go to see?"He asked standing right beside her,only he dared get this close to her when she was like this.

"Good,once everything is put away we will set sail for Al la Merca."Lily said in a cold tone without even looking at him."The risks are high and I'm wanting to prove a point to the world."

"Are you sure it is wish to go to Al la Merca in your state of mind?I mean it's a suicidal mission and I highly doubt half the crew would make it back.Some of these men have been with this ship since before you even could make a name for yourself.No disrespect intented,Captain."He said watching her carefully.

"I'm sure of it and there will be more men willing to take their spot."Lily scowled up at him even though she knew it wouldn't effect him at all."I want to prove a point and I don't care what the risks are."

"Lily!"Ceaser hissed grabbing her by her arm like a parent would to discipline a kid."Now listen to me.There are other places to go to take out your temper out on,but going to a place where you would lose more than half the crew isn't like you."He said in a warnful tone as he stared her down sternly."I'm only thinking of the good of the crew and you."

Lily glare at the man for a few minutes before pulling away."So be it."She said backing down now.He was the only person who could ever get her to back down from a stupid idea."Let's just go find the Midnight Wolf and torment them some more."She looked back out over the sea,she was still boiling inside and finding the Midnight Wolf and harrassing them would at least make her feel better."go inform the crew of the change of plans."

Ceaser nodded before going off to inform the crew of the new news.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2011, 04:24 AM

Riley watched the man walk away to his ship. Then something hit him. I'm getting back my ring.... he thought to himself as he ran to his ship. Nothing was going to stop him from getting what he wanted. He still held the rag now dry, to his bleeding head and sighed. He didn't care if she was mad. You weren't going to get awat with stealing his ring and hurting him thinking he would forgive you. That's just not how it worked.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 AM

Lily turned and watched as the crew finished preparing the ship to set off to sea.She smiled a bit as she headed to the wheel now as some of the crew untied the ropes and sterned away from the dock now,setting off to sea without a single good-bye to anyone they knew in town,but they were use to it,She was glad they were leaving town now,for once in her life she was actually glad to leave this town.She knew where the Midnight Wolf docked and re-uped on supplies at,this was their chance to get at them once and for all,to eliminate them off of the face of the earth.She needed something to cheer herself up,destruction of anything made her happy,being in control and in power made her feel top of the world.She glanced at the ring she rightfully stole off of Riley."He'll never see this ring ever again and he deserves to suffer to loosing it to me."She chuckled,now feeling better about taking the ring from him now,at first she felt sorry.It was the reason why she offered him training to become tougher,to become a real pirate,and not some sissy wanna-be play pirate.It was his loss and his loss alone.She looked back as the town became smaller and smaller to view,until it was completely out of sight and the sea was the only thing to see all around them.It was only the sky and the night time sky that kept them on track,the stars were the best to follow by night and the sun was good for the day time travel.At their current speed,no one would of been able to follow them at all,not even the king's navy could ever catch them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-08-2011, 04:57 PM

"TOBY!" ha called. Toby rushed over to Riley's side. "Yes sir?" he asked. "Get everyone to start setting sail! We're going after the most dangerous pirate...Lily." he said to him. Toby looked at him as if he had gone mad. "But sir...she's dangerous just like you said! Why on earth would you want to face her?" he asked. "Because, she has something that I want...and trust me when I say that I won't rest until I get what I want." he answered. "So start setting sail!" he ordered. Toby nodded and ran off to let everyone know what the plans where. Riley sighed as he looked at the moon. "Selene...goddess of the moon...be our travel guide to find this Lily lady." he said quietly.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-06-2011, 05:56 PM

Lily headed down into her quarters to begin planning a strategic attack against the Midnight Wolf.She couldn't wait to take her rage out on them,they should arrive at their docking town by nightfall the next day if they kept good speed.

By morning the next day,Lily had every bit of her plan organized.She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep that night,her anger refused to let her,she had to keep her mind occupied or she would of done turned around by now to attack Riley and his ship just to show him what her and her crew could really do,show him the full force of the Devil's Eye,and why not to ever get on her bad side ever again. She got up and headed outside for a bit of fresh air and to drill her crew on the plan of attack on the Midnight Wolf.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-31-2011, 03:39 AM

Riley and his gang had begun to set said at full speed and Riley had sadly fallen to sleep out of boredom.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2011, 01:02 AM

After drilling the crew about the plan,every member set out to prepare the ship for battle.Lily smirked from her perch above the deck as she watched her men go to work,cleaning,minor maintenace,and making sure they had plenty of ammo to the attack. By the time the sun sets for the evening they will be prapared and arriving at their destination to unleash hell on their rivals.

Lily looked up at the morning sky as a breeze passed thru into their sails and giving them an extra boost towards their goal.Everything was going right today and she hoped this evening will be just the same,she could almost taste their upcoming victory.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2011, 04:44 PM

Riley soon woke up and they were still searching for Lily. He sighed and looked at the water as the crew ran around cleaning and maintaining the ship. Toby was standing next to the navigator and Riley looked at them both and sighed. "Lily, where the hell are you?" he asked himself as he thought about his mother's ring. He needed that ring...if he lost it, he knew his mother would be upset with him even though she was dead.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-28-2011, 07:32 PM

Lily glanced down at Riley's ring with a content smirk on her face,at least this was one treasure worth keeping if Riley wasn't going to start being a real pirate. Right now he wasn't even worth going after right now,she wanted a challenge and she was going to get it one way or another.She stretched a bit,letting out a small yawn,the overnighter was now starting to take effect on her.She knew she needed to rest a bit before their encounter with the Midnight Wolf.She glanced around the ship a bit as everyone continued to go about their way in making sure the ship was well prepared,she chuckled a bit before heading into her cabin for a nap.They didn't need her at the moment anyway.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2011, 07:42 PM

As the starlight continued on it's way, Riley looked out at the water and at his rings. He felt bad having misplaced one. Was he going to have to kill her in order to get the ring? "Killing her would be both good and bad. It would only be good because I would have killed the new threat..but it would be bad because the crew of Lily would come after me..." he said and sighed. "If I'm able to kill Lily, killing her crew would be easier." he said and smiled.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-01-2011, 05:45 AM

Ceasar walked around the ship,examing every part of it to make sure everything would be in order for when their captain awoke.He knew she expected everything to be done and ready without a flaw,just like their captain before her.He smirked a bit at the thought,she was so much like him,no wonder the treated her like the daughter he never had,and now the ship is in good hands. He soon returned to his post after checking everything while most of the men headed down to eat lunch.

After several hours,Lily emerged from her cabin as the sun was setting.She stretched a bit as she walked up to Ceasar,looking out over the ship."I take it everything is ready and in order?"She asked lightly without looking up at him.

"Aye,Captain. I've checked everything three times while you were asleep and everything is ready to go.We will come across the Midnight Wolf soon."Ceasar reported,standing at attention as always when his captain was near.

"Good,I can't wait to see the look on Rah's face when we finally take over his ship and crew."Lily grinned devilishly now as she clenched her fist in front of her while staring at it with a dark content gleem in her emerald eyes.

"Captain,I am not one to question your motives,but taking over the Midnight Wolf? I just don't see it done.Quite frankly,I don't think Captain Rah would allow it.He has shown us great tolerance over the years with us attacking him..."Ceasar explained,but Lily only shook her head.

"No,Ceasar. I am through toying with them and I am ready to show them that I am serious. I am going to show the world that."lily looked up at Ceasar now,more than determined to prove that a nobody can become somebody.