Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 05-02-2012, 07:27 PM

Richard would smiles lightly staring a him and nods. "Alright I will see you then." before he takes a quick look around. he leans forward and pulls Aero with his good arm close to him before he kisses the prince right on the lips quickly. Richard pulls back from Aero before anyone walked in. It was a bold thing to do but he needed to do it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-05-2012, 11:45 PM

Aero blushed slightly, and watched his companion. A small smile forms over his lips as he watches him. He gives a slight nod, before leaning up and catching the other's mouth in a longer more passionate kiss. He then turns walking out from the throne room and down the hall a bit unsure of what it was that Richard wanted to talk to him about.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 PM

Richard smiles lightly as he gets kissed passionatly by him before watching Aero walk out. He would return to his room and rest for abit. Richard wanted to look his best for tonight but there was so much on his mind. He wanted to be with his true love more than ever thats why he was deciding to leave this kingdom and bring Aero with him. Yea it was kind like kidnapping him but he wanted to give Aero a better live than duties and a marriage with a spoil princess that he wouldn't happy in. He had been watching the princess and bossing everyone around the castle while she and her father was still here.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2012, 09:12 PM

Aero takes a breath, and slowly lets it out. He looks over at the window. It was a beautiful warm day. He thought about going for a walk, and it was still early. He walks down the stairs, and made his way out into the courtyard. It was nice and warm out as he had thought. He smiles looking at the sky. The bright sun over head was perfect.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 AM

The princess was in the garden looking at the flowers as she turns around and smiles seeing the prince. "Aero!" running out of the garden and heads over to the prince. She would pounce on him and hugs him tightly "Oh I'm so glad to see you.." says as the princess was ignorely chipper today. Most of the maids and staff was almost the edge of hurting the princess because of her bossing mood. As they too wish the prince didn't marry the annoying princess. But at lease they didn't know the truth between the knight and the prince.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-10-2012, 04:54 AM

He pauses a bit, and looks up at her before she pounced. When she did he blushed a bit. "Oh, hello princess" he says. He takes a slight breath, and looks over towards the castle. He had hoped to partially avoid her, but it seemed he wasn't going to be that lucky. A sigh escapes his lips.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Gloira would smile wrapping her arm around his. "How are you? I heard what happen...is that knight ok?" of course she didn't care. She looks around the courtyard and looks back over to Aero. "I bet those bandits was really scary huh?" says.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-10-2012, 06:07 PM

"Not really" he says absent mindedly. He turns away, letting his arm slip out from hers. He walked along towards the small pond, not even bothering to look back.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2012, 06:14 PM

The princess blinks watching the prince and crosses her arms. Thinking that was rude and rolls her eyes alittle. But she had to go back to the castle. Even thought she was away from home she had her lessons to do. Only wish her father would give her the day off like Aero's father was.

Richard had been watching from the window since the courtyard was praticely outside of his window. He sighs deeply feeling very sad for the prince. Thats why he had it all plan out he was going to take the prince away from this tonight no matter if he was wounded or not. He had that plan for nearly a year ever since he learn of the prince's marriage. Richard leans against the window seal looking at the sky.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-10-2012, 06:18 PM

Aero looked up at the sky, and took a deep breath. What he wouldn't give to be far away from here. He shakes his head a bit, this was gonna be complicated. He looked towards the castle, seeing Richard in his window he gives a small smile, and slightly waves.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM

Richard sighs deeply alittle bit to himself watching the prince from the window. He waves back once Aero saw him and smiles back at him. It would take everything he had and yea it was praticely against the law to kidnapped the prince. But he wanted to give him a better life than what he had here. Being force to marry someone who he didn't love. No one didn't understand and couldn't understand what it would be like. Richard looks back at Aero and sighs deeply before he moves away he needed to rest to have his strenght for later tonight.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-05-2012, 02:35 AM

Aero moved on his walk, unsure what he was going to do he sighed. He would have been happy being born as just a pesant. He was however the prince, and there was no changing that. He sighs lightly and looks up at the sky, he wanted to have his own life, this was not it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2012, 02:48 AM

The day would soon be over as he already had a few horses ready in the stable. Of course they couldn't have much to take with them. But he made sure they had penty of food and water. Richard got dressed and it was a struggle since he was still wounded. He walks out of his room and heads outside of the castle figuring the prince was still walking about outside.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-05-2012, 03:00 AM

He was heading a bit close to the gates, thinking about what had happened earlier. He sighs lightly and looks at the small pond near the gate his saddened reflection looking back at him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2012, 03:21 AM

Richard looks around before seein the prince next to the pond. He would move over to him and smiles lightly alittle "There is no need to be sad, my prince.." brushes his hair back. "Everything is going to be ok..." moving over. He bents down and takes Aero's hand "I'm leaving and I am taking you with me. Please come with me." staring at him. As he was dead serious about this.