Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 01-09-2008, 07:12 PM

Julias smiled back his racing heart lulling to a slow relaxed pace as he calmed into Jack's embrace and began to get drowsy by the change of moods suddenly, even if he had already had a nap only an hour or two earlier.

"Shouldn't be," Julias said with the slurr of sleepiness upon his voice. "No one just walks in, they'll knock first. I'm a light sleeper, we should be fine."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 08:27 PM

Jack too was rather calm down a bit. The blond nuzzled closer and kissed his shoulder.

"Sleep well....my prince." he yawned before nuzzling closer.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-14-2008, 07:32 PM

A small smile lit his face as he nuzzled even closer and fell into a light sleep in the other's arms. A quiet content sigh escaped from him when his body relaxed completely and opened to the relaxation of sleep and Jack.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-14-2008, 07:42 PM

He smiled but soon woke when the carriage stopped. THey had pulled over at an inn since the horse need to rest a bit. When he looked at the sleeping beauty he smiled some and stroked his hair. "Julias..." he whispered. "Come, let's stretch our legs." he said gently stroking his hair.

But the other seemed to be asleep and he started to doubt. Slowly he moved his lips to the others and kissed the soft skin gently. Just to taste him.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-14-2008, 07:48 PM

Julias slowly woke to the brush of lips to his skin and his eyes opened slowly. With a small blink he reaslized he wasn't where he'd fallen asleep he sat up quickly and cringed as he hit his head on something he didn't quite notice what.

He looked to Jack in much confusion. "Where are we..?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-14-2008, 08:01 PM

Jack sat up blushing deeply. "We stopped to let the horse rest." he whispered. He then looked at the prince and looked away. "I'm sorry I kissed you..."

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Julias blinked more still uncomprehending where they were. He'd fallen asleep in his own bed in his room in the castle. The fact they were now in a carriage though begun to scare him a bit.

"But... how did I ... we..." Julias stammered as he struggled to comprehend what he was trying to put to words. "What I mean is... how did we get here? Or I... as you seem to know where we are.."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-14-2008, 08:11 PM

"You don't remember?" he asked softly. TRhen he remembered as well. "Yeah I wanted to take you out to my favorite spot, I hoped that you would wake there, but...obviously I'm too stupid to wake you..." he giggled.

He had dressed the prince and carried him out to the carriage.
"I'm sorry, it happened kinda fast...We're going to have lunch at the lake and just enjoy." he said.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-15-2008, 06:13 PM

"Oh," was the small reply that Julias could think of at the moment. Needless to say he wasn't used to waking up somewhere very different from where he'd fallen asleep and it disturbed him slightly. Was he that heavy a sleeper? If Jack was a kidnapper, it was obvious it would be rather simple to take him in the night, as proven now.

"Alright then," Julias said with a small thought bannishing the thought. His father didn't have many enemies and many in the city loved him as king, Julias doubted there'd be any threat with it.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-15-2008, 08:57 PM

The young man took him out of the cart and stretched out. "WE can also walk for a bit, it's a nice walk..." he whispered before kissing him on the nose.

He stroked his hair back before nuzzling him.
Jack just wanted to show the prince the lake he grew up at.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-26-2008, 10:06 PM

Julias hesitated for a moment as he looked around but he smiled and nodded. This was the first time he'd been out of the city without the common guard entourage, it was enough to be frightening and thrilling at the same time.

Julias blushed a bit when Jack kissed him and showed him affection, but he nodded slightly with a small smile. "Okay."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-27-2008, 12:07 PM

Smiling he took him out and held hands with him as they walked down the road to the lake.

As they arrived Jack held him closely and looked towards the beautiful water.

It was huge but so peaceful. Birds flew over and ducks were quacking.

"Want to swim?" he asked out of the blunt.