Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-30-2010, 12:12 AM

As he struggled up onto his hind legs as if they were his only legs he stumbled slightly, "I'm a wolf?" He was silent for a moment as he struggled to stay up even with Miyuku's help. "That would explain why this is so much harder than it used to be." In the end he rather ended up leaning against her shoulder with his tongue hanging out panting.

He really had turned into a wolf and it was near impossible for him to do anything on two legs now. With her help he sort of half hopped, half stepped up the stairs to the door leading back inside. He involuntarily whined when he found he couldn't turn the door handle, and he got off her catching it in his mouth and turning it pulling it open. "After you lady." He bowed his wolf-en head, the ears flicking down.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 PM

Miyuku grunted again struggling with his height against hers. She was surprisingly stronger than she looked and did not collapse as he leaned against her so that she could help him walk. She nodded, "Yes" she said nodding again as she pondered, "you are a wolf, I don't know how and it seems a little to crazy to be true. But after that bite, you became a wolf." She spoke slowly and cautiously as if the wolves which were now back over walls could come back any moment and take Alexander back away with them.

She helped him prop his wounded leg as much as she could while walking and hopping up the stairs. She smiled as he opened the door with his mouth, "do not do that Alexander, you could get hurt. You are still not used to this body" she said softly as she walked in side ways so she was still supporting him and so that he may be able to get through. She walked over to the sofa's and gently let him down on there. She let out a sigh as she bent down beside his wounded leg and frowned at it.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 04-01-2010 at 07:27 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM

(they jumped back over the wall to the forest just so you know)

Alexander let Miyuku lead him inside willingly watching everything with new eyes, everything seemed so strangely colored now. Did that plate just... nah, couldn't be. He ignored the strange sensation that he was being watched and than he laid his head down on his good leg as Miyuku set him on the couch. "This is really odd, why do you think this happened. " What the wolf had said to him in that strange dream like world was beginning to sink in. "Do you know about some curse?"

His ears twitched and he lifted his head having heard a faint clinking noise, like metal on metal. He 'whoofed' lightly as Miyuku looked at his leg. "Just a scratch, I'll be fine."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-01-2010, 07:54 PM

(Oh lol I edited that part then ^ ^ Thank you for telling me! <3)

Miyuku shrugged and propped him up right on a pillow, "I have no idea what could have happened Alexander, but all I know is I'm really sorry. If I hadn't bothered you about the garden...this would have never happened" she whispered looking at him. She wondered if there was any way to reverse this, and if there was what was it! "A..curse?" Miyuku repeated confused, "No, not that I can remember of Alexander...why?" she spoke to him in a soft worried voice.

She laughed and shook her head as she heard Alexander 'woof'. She ran to the kitchen quickly and grabbed a clean rag from the table. She lightly wrapped it around his leg. "Here the pressure will help it heal faster" she whispered smiling to him, she lightly tied it making sure it wasn't to tight on his leg. She shuddered as she felt something move behind her she turned around quickly but saw nothing except a clock ticking its heart out. 'I am sure that clock was not there a moment ago!' she said to her self a bit dazed.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-02-2010, 01:53 AM

(awww i love cogsworth XD )

"Yeah the wolf said something about a curse." He licked his leg absently, the blood tasted good. Well that's an odd thought. Miyuku suddenly got up and left. He titled his head looking around the room. "Hey look a clock!" His tongue was now hanging out of his mouth as he looked at the clock with playful eyes. it looked like it would be fun to play with.

Before he got up off the couch to go play fetch with it, Miyuku came back and wrapped his leg in a cloth telling him that itt would help it get better. "Thank you Miyuku."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-02-2010, 12:28 PM

(lol yeah he's my favourite! Always so worried xD)

Miyuku closed her eyes and put it on the sofa beside Alexander her face dim with concentration.Miyuku giggled as his attention drew towards the clock, "I do not think playing with the clock is such a good idea Alexander...especially when you are...a wolf" she looked at him her eyes wide as she absentminded started to stroke his fur on top of his head. She realized what she was doing and quickly stopped, "I am sorry" she whispered blushing.

Miyuku smiled and nodded "Your welcome and please stay off that leg for awhile Alexander" she said meaningly to the boy or the wolf...boy was this unknown princess going to have a hard time not getting scared in the events to come.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-03-2010, 04:40 PM

Alexander barked, he looked like a wolf, but he was acting more like a dog. Yet he was still human, he was just now in a cursed shell. His tail was wagging as he looked at the clock, "Okay I'll stay off of it, and I won't play with the clock." He did take 5 seconds to lean over and lick the clock though. RIGHT after saying he wouldn't play with it. He made a face suddenly cause the clock tasted dusty and that didn't taste good to Alexander.

He pulled back suddenly tilting his head, he could have sworn the face of the clock and...wiggled, like an actual face did when it was licked. He tilted his head sniffing it. "Did you see that miyuku?"

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 AM

Miyuku giggled "Alexander even as a wolf...beast thing you are so...cute" Miyukucsaid smiling at him blushing a bit. Though this was quite strange seeing him like this his actions were unbareable cute. No matter how beastly, she patted his head again she put her face next to his she scrunched up her nose next to him. "No offence Alexnader, you smell slightly like...wet dog" she looked at him with her eye brows raised, "it is slightly comforting though" she sniffed him again.

Miyuku laughed when Alexander licked the clock. She giggled and hugged his arm tightly, "next time becareful before you lick any thing okay?" she said with a serious tone. She raised her eye brows again as he said the clock had moved. "See what Alexander? What's wrong?" she frowned in the direction hebwas staring at.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 01:05 PM

"The clock wiggled its face." Alexander stared at it, the dog/wolf that was now inside him was making him whine because he wanted to play. Chasing something seemed like a really fun thing to do right now. And he didn't want to chase poor Miyuku. She was pretty and really nice. He turned and looked up at her. "Does it usually do that?"

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 PM

"It..wiggled its face" Miyuku repeated a bit confused, so she wasn't the only one that had thought the clock had moved before. 'Thats odd' she thought to herself, Miyuku absently stroked Alexander's fur again. Miyuku shrugged, "I have never seen anything in this castle move before...and to be honest I do not think I've seen that clock here before either..." Miyuku whispered confused now that she thought about it she realized there were extra plates and cutlery sets down to eat with too.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-08-2010, 04:45 AM

Alexander absently acknowledged that he really liked having his fur pet. "yeah it did." He licked it again, and that time he could tell distinctly that it definitely had moved, no question about it.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 PM

"Alexander!" Miyuku said pouting at him, "please do not lick the clock! The dust could get you very sick!" Miyuku told him worried. If he were human and still sick she would have known how to take care of him, but now that he was like this...a wolf. She had no idea how she would cure him if anything happened. She took back to stroking his fur, it felt calming to her and from now she kept an eye on the clock.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-12-2010, 02:15 AM

"Whattttt, I'm fine." His statement came out in a puppy like whine. Though very audible English words. He tilted his head up at her. "And it keeps moving, so I lick it." As far as he could tell at the moment that was a perfectly normal idea.

(i'm sorry about the short posts right now. Do you want me to make the clock talk or anything?)

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-12-2010, 07:35 PM

Miyuku frowned, "Oh Alexander, I know you are fine right now..but what if something does happen" Miyuku whispered frowning her eyes worried as she looked at Alexander as he said the clock kept moving. He was becoming more puppy like every past minute, she buried her face in her hand thinking of how this could have happened. She was starting to feel a bit queasy herself, it was like the house was trying to tell her something. But what? What was it trying to tell her?

(( Its alright ^ ^ We all have those blocked heads once in awhile >_________< and lol that would be fun P: ))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 02:12 AM

(muhahha >:] than be prepared.. funny scene. well to me anyways XD )

Alexander continued to look at Miyuku who was frowning, and if he could, he would have as well, but in thought. "Can we decide on that when it happens? I don't want to think about it right now." He licked her hand as if to say 'it's okay.' Before he turned his attention straight back to the clock. "grrrrr." It was deep in his throat in annoyance that was directed at the clock. "I know you moved Mr. Clock!" He than preceded to lick it again...

In which case he immediately through a fit and wound up on the floor whimpering in pain with a clock hanging from his tongue. "Reeewwrrrrrrr." He whimpered trying to shake the clock loose in a confused tangle while trying not to place his injured leg down. It gave a hilarious scene as Miyuku probably toppled as Alexander went flying past her while tumbling off the couch in a fit.

Finally the clock dropped to the ground and lifted one of its fancy handles to...point at Alexander. "You stop licking me or I'll bite harder next time. That is not dignified for a fancy castle." It stuck up its nose and crossed its arm, handle things. it's face turned up? Alexander stared at it. The face had distinct features now, as if the thing had come to life as he was watching it.

Last edited by Shadami; 04-15-2010 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: omg NOOOOOOO

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 08:54 PM

[[LOL! Aha that was just so cute when Mr.Clocky bit Alexander xD, poor him & Miyuku toppling on her xD, Oh and lol I think your mind must have been wandering you wrote Andrew instead of Alexander lol xD]]

Miyuku looked up and smiled at Alexander as he licked her hand and nodded, "Alright then..later it is, but please do be careful Alexander" she said softly to him. Miyuku frowned, it wasn't about Alexander..in fact it was about nothing in general, she just had that weird feeling again that something was watching them. Her head zipped this way and that as she looked around, the unknown princess a bit paranoid.

Her attention snapped back as she heard Alexander growl. She cocked her head to the side, only to bump her head on the table nearby a fraction of a second later. Her eyes brimmed with tears from the shocking pain, as she looked at Alexander. She gasped and held him up, "Its okay Alexander! Its okay! Calm down I'll get this clock off!" Miyuku said in a dazed frenzy with her head throbbing.

It was an awkward position that the princess was in, she tried to hold Alexander's injured leg up while stretching her little body across the beasts to try to wrestle the clock off. It wouldn't budge and she stopped to take a rest, Miyuku's body half twitched as she let out a little scream staring at the clock which was now on the floor...POINTING?!

Miyuku gapped unable to say anything. She opened her mouth to scream again and to demand to know what in the hell was going on in her house, but...nothing but air came out. She moved closer to Alexander looking at the poor man...wolf...beast that had been in pain a few moments ago. The soon to find out princess had not known that clocks could be so...vicious.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 02:20 AM

(Did i catch all of them? Andrew is my character in a pirate rp. XD )

"Princess, please stop gawking at me and get off of the ugly beast. You should no better than to let such creatures in your home." The clock was tapping its foot in annoyance while looking at the pair of them. "I am none to happy right now Miss, what would your parents say!" The little clock gave a very annoyed huff and pointed its face at the ceiling.

Alexander stared and than reached out with a good paw to pat at it. "You're alive?" It was all he could muster to say.

"Of course I'm alive you big oaf!"

"But...but...You're a clock!" Alexander had completely missed the insult directed at him, he was to focused on the fact that a clock was talking.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 07:43 PM

[[Lol yeah you did ^ ^ And its okay your mistake is understandable xD Both the names start with an A xD]]

Miyuku's mouth closed upon hearing the insult directed towards Alexander. "He is NOT an ugly beast!" she snapped at him. "He is my friend, and please do NOT call me princess I..I am not a princess...in fact I am far from it" she whispered softly. Miyuku's eyes widened at the thought of having parents and her eyes brimmed with tears, she was sensitive when it came to talking about her past. "I...I do not have any parents. I am an orphan in this castle" she whispered again wiping her damp eyes.

She turned to stare at the clock, she felt like she may faint any moment and wake up from this dream, and once again she would be a lonely girl with no friend. "Do not call Alexander an oaf! Address him as Alexander please" she said looking at the clock. She felt as if the whole world had stopped spinning.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 11:58 PM

The clock had remained silent until the end of Miyuku's speech and he gave a bow of sorts in his little mechanical body. "As you wish lady Miyuku. Though if that's what you believe than something strange is going on here. Which of course would ecplain why I am a clock. " The little man-clock turned to Alexander and bowed again, "I am Sorry sir Oaf but I must now call you Alexander. Though my threat still stands. "

Alexander watched in amusement, and a little bit of shock, this was odd. "You're a princess?" He felt even more out of place than he had when he had entered the castle in a disastrous state.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 PM

Miyuku put an arm gently around Alexander's waist and with all her strength grunting a little propped him back on top of the couch. "Please...do not call me lady or a princess...I..I am neither that is one thing I am sure of!" Miyuku said shaking her head as if confirming herself of the truth.

"What..do you mean that is why you are a clock?" Miyuku asked him confused, "were you..human before? But I don't remember any one else in this castle except..me" she whispered confused, thinking over her thoughts carefully.

Miyuku glanced at Alexander and shook her head vigorously, "NO! I am not a princess! I cannot be a princess Alexander." she said the last bit of her exclamation rather...too quietly as if she was in denial and that she was a princess but rather not have it that way.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 04:56 AM

Alexander laid down after being forced back onto the couch. He wanted to play with the clock more but he rested his head on his front paws being tender on the bad one. His eyes watched the clock and Miyuku. She seemed really upset by this discovery, but than again. This was all pretty crazy. He was a beast now! A hideous wolf that everyone would be terrified of. Miyuku only wasn't turning him away because she had met him before he had suddenly changed after the attack.

He noticed the clock watching him.

"What clock?"

"I'm sorry Princess Miyuku, but it is not right for a servant to call her highness by anything but a formal title."

"Oh come off it clocky!" A new voice sounded from the table nearby.

"That is not my name!"

"She doesn't remember us, clearly. Can't you tell?"

The clocked huffed as Alexander looked around the room frantically for the source of this new voice. "I'm not a dalt, I can tell this. Though I'm afraid I myself only remember parts of the past."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 08:01 PM

Miyuku was sure the clock had made a mistake, there was no possible way that her Miyuku Tanako could be a princess! After all, she was just a young woman who had no idea about her past, present or of her coming future. She had no parents and no one to care for her, how could some one as lonely as her be a princess?

No matter how many times she thought it over she still couldn't bring herself to believe the clock. Miyuku shook her head, "You are not my servant! Please do not think of yourself..h..how can you be my servant..when I do not know who you are!" the poor girl was in hysterics right not but was trying not to show it by keeping as much control as she could over her voice.

She looked up hurriedly as she tried to find the source of the voice...but all she saw..was a candle stick. Her eyes widened as she watched the candle stick with lit arms turn around and jump off the table. She instantly drew closer to Alexander looking at him with wide eyes.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-20-2010, 04:39 AM

(thank you so much for catching that reference. I love Lumiere. XD )

"I'm sorry lady Miyuku." The clock paused, "Is that better than princess at least? Anyways, I believe that many of our memories have been wiped. I know that I was your servant when you were younger. Though I don't understand how you have gotten so big, or why I am a clock."

"Do you ever shut up? The lady doesn't know us, and we are free and can party and romance on are own time now."

"ROMANCE!!" The clock turned and marched over to the candlestick pointing its finger. "You and you're romance." The R's were clearly rolled in the annoyed little man's mouth. "We must fix this."

Alexander nudged Miyuku with his head and waved it towards the door as if to say, 'Let's get out of here.' He pulled himself off the couch, his bad leg staying in the air so he was sort of just hopping on every other step.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 PM

[[No problem and only some one who hasn't read beauty and the beast wouldn't be able to catch that xD It was perfect the way Lumiere and Cogsworth bicker xD]]

Miyuku nodded, "Yes..that is better but do me a favour if indeed what you say is true that you are..my servant" she hated using that word to direct to some one...servant. She gulped "Please..instead of calling Alexander just..Alexander call him sir or..lord or something other than that...seeing he is my only friend and our guest" she said nodding at Alexander beside her who was shifting in his seat most uncomfortably.

Miyuku sighed as she heard them bicker, why was this happening to her! Not that she didn't like the castle being lively...but bickering and arguing was one thing this young lady could not stand. She liked every one and everything to be peaceful. She watched them and decided that it was best they let it all out.

Miyuku shook her head at Alexander and stood up as she watched him limp towards the door sadly, "I..I am terribly sorry Alexander that I cannot accompany you, this..is my home and I am not willing to leave here..but if you wish to, that is solely up to you" she whispered softly, her eyes showing signs of sadness as he wished to leave.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 PM

Alexander cocked his head curiously, "I was just going to get out of the room with there bickering. It's actually rather annoying."

The clock stopped suddenly and looked over at Alexander, "I'm sorry Lord Alexander that our bickering was bothering you, we will quit right at once so that the princess's quest is comfortable. "

(i'm sorry about this being so short. i wanted to reply but my brain is dead from sickness.)