Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-23-2010, 11:40 PM

This is only for Whiterose20021 and Evergreen Goddess. Please don't post, thank-you!

Story

In a world where people are in fear of being overrun by pirates, Pirates secretly fear being defeated by one legendary and fearless pirate crew. The captain of this 'Feared' crew is the one and only Lily Selestia. All pirate crews now know that she has returned to take what is rightfully hers, and one Captain isn't going to stand for it. He hasn't seen this Lily, but he has no fear of her....he, along with his crew, is standing ground and is ready to show no mercy. He doesn't like to fight, but he knows he must defeat this new threat if he wants to stay with what he has.

Profiles

Whiterose20021's Character

Quote:
Name:Lily Selestia

Appearance:

Good Traits:Lily has always been there for her crew and has never left anyone behind,no matter what the situation was.Her loyalty to her crew and their loyalty to her is what makes them strong and the most feared among all pirates.

Bad Traits:Lily aslways gave any new crew member the toughest time until they could prove their worth or get thrown over board where ever they were at the time,some times leaving them for dead in the middle of the ocean.It was a tought world out there and she didn't care at all for anyone or thing being weak around her.

Bio:Lily had always been around the pirate's life.She started off as an orphan on the streets of one of the most dangerous pirate infested towns,making her way up to working on a pirate ship.She made sure her intenstions were clear to the captin,she would prove herself to be worthy enough to be the most feared and respected pirate captins of the world.They all laughed at her at first,she was only seven at the time,but she pulled her weight and never complained.She had her goals set and after turning nineteen,her captin planned out a raid on the biggest market in southern Italy.The turn out was great,but with a heavy price.The captin had been shot several times in the back before they made it back to the ship and fled.With his last words,he told them that he was going to give the ship to the second liutenant,Lily Selestia.After he had passed,Lily took command without a problem from any of them.She had earned her spot and was the one who made sure they all made it back to the ship.For the next four years,she terrorized the shoreline of the mediterrainian sea,making her make it the world and it's history....

Weapons of Choice:A large,custom crafted,three shot pistol engraved with gold and silver,with a pair of twin rapiers crafted from a traveling Asian swordsmith.The hilts were wrapped in stingray leather with silver lining it for extra grip and the blades were crafted from the best metal that could be found.

Evergreen Goddess's Character

Name: Riley Hughes

Appearance: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...56114_full.png
((The pirate of course))

Good Traits: He's a known jokester, but he has a serious side too. He is very understandable, and may take another person's injury into consideration. He is a very loyal person to his crew and likes to make sure everyone is comfortable whit their surroundings.

Bad Traits: He can get pretty lazy and angry easily. He is scared of heights, and has a weakness for jewelry. He hates having to repeat orders and when he is in his office, he hates being interrupted since that's his only free time.

Bio: Riley never liked living the pirate's life. Along with his parents who were both pirates, he traveled the world. His mother had to disguise herself as a male or the other pirates would kill her and her father, so they were very careful.
One he turned eighteen, his parents gave him some responsibility and he did it all with no complaining. Riley now somewhat likes being a pirate, and took over the ship his mother named 'The Starlight' once his parents died one day in a battle. After he turned 20, he lost an eye in battle and was given one hundred doubloons to use as he saw fit. He used it along with some of his parents' money to get himself a glass eye and an eye patch. When asked about his eye patch, Riley gets quiet and walks away. For some strange reason, when people address his eye patch, he is reminded of his parents. His loyal crew that he knew since he was eighteen, is still with him and every month they get a new person. Now Riley just wishes to be alone and hopes not to run into battles...the only battle he is preparing for is the one he'll have with Lily Selestia.

Weapons Of Choice: Cutlass made of the finest silver that money can buy. He also has two pistols made from the same silver with his initials engraved in gold.

Last edited by Sizzla; 05-24-2010 at 05:17 PM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 05-24-2010, 05:17 PM

((Once again, I've put the other person's profile in quotes for you Evergreen. Be sure to do that next time please. :D))

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2010, 06:42 PM

As the sun rose on the Mediterrainian sea shore,smoke could be seen from miles away from the freshly raided town as a ship built out of sturdy black ash wood sailed away with the wind filling it's black,learthery sails.It was a ship like none other,The Devil's Eye.On the front bow of the ship stood it's proud,fierce captin,Lily Selestia.For being an old pirate ship,it aged better than any fine wine around and it's condition was almost near perfect.Lily made sure this ship would last through more than five other captins after she passed,but that would be years away from now when her life would end.That will be saved for a different time for now,today marked her twenty-third birthday and her one hundredth raid since her rein of terror started.She looked down at a sapphire ring she had abtained in this recent raid,it was one of the few things she picked out for herself before she let the rest of the crew members take their share.This town was easy since most of the Royal Navy was out West more,cleaning up after her last raid.It was clear now that not a soul that wasn't on this ship knew that the captin of the Devil's Eye was a woman,let alone a young woman.Her determination was what made her one of the few feared pirates in the pirate world.After they sailed out to sea,she turned and headed down to her private quarters to plan out the next raid.Getting complimants and praise from her crew members about how well this raid went as she walked by them.

Before entering her cabin,she pulled her second Luitenant aside for a brief word before he nodded and headed up to the wheel.She smirked a bit as she opened the door and walked in,shutting it behind her."Tonight will be a good night."Lily said as she took a seat in a silver and gold crafted chair that would of made any king envious.Along the sides were diamonds,rudies,sapphires,and emeralds forming the designs of unearthly flames with a celtic cross embroidered in uniquely carved diamonds and onyx stones.The cushion sunk in a bit as she sat down,down feathers of swans felt like sitting on clouds.Once comfy,she pulled over a few compasses and maps as she decided which town to raid next after she pulled off her hat and set it to the side,letting her fiery red hair fall slightly over her face.This was all a game to her,a game of pride for someone who started out with nothing to her name.

By night fall they were closing in to a well lit town and once they were close enough,it was clear that they were at La'rosia,the pirate capitol of the Mediterranean sea.A few of the crew members started to whoop a bit after the 'Land Ho' call from the crow's nest.Lily soon stepped out of her cabin and smiled as they started slowing to dock,it had been almost a month since they last docked in La'rosia.Once docked,Lily gathered the members together."We're here for the night,people.So have fun,drink as much rum and ale as you want,but don't forget to be back on the ship by noon tomorrow!now get out of here and celebrate!"She roared before the rest of her crew joined in with her before heading off of the ship.She smirked as her second luitenant walked up to her."T'is a nice gesture,Captin."he said with a nod before heading off."Make sure you get to have some fun out here,too,captin.You deserve it the most out of everyone."He pointed out before heading down the deck towards town."You bet I will,Bill."She smirked before heading off of the ship once she was sure everyone had headed into town.

The drunken wails and both men and women screaming and howling from every tavern on the streets.It was a sight to see and it brought a slight smile to Lily's face.She was home,but this time she had everything she could ever want as a pirate.She walked passed a few shops,glancing at a few things in the windows before making her way to her favorite tavern,The Salty Hag.She swung open the swing doors and walked in,the sight of men and women drinking and having a great time was any pirate's ideal life.She walked up stairs and took to a private booth,where she could watch everyone without getting bothered by any drunken fool who'd want to get coozy with her.A waitress walked up and took her order,a bottle of the best rum they had and a glass.it was always hard to find someone to have a good conversation with these days,let alone find one in this god'forsaken town.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-26-2010, 12:50 AM

"Now where did I leave my ring? It has to be here somewhere."said the starlight's captain Riley. He was looking through his office and inside drawers.
"Cursed ring, where'd it go?!"he cried. Upon hearing this, one of his crew members knocked on his door.
"Yes, enter."replied Riley sitting down in his black leather chair.
"Captain, I couldn't help in overhearing you panic. Is everything okay?"asked the loyal crew member.
"Toby, I have seemed to misplaced my orange granite ring. This is terrible, and we're not leaving this port until I find it!"explained Riley getting off his chair and resumed looking for it.
"If it would help captain, I'll inform everyone to help look for it."said Toby nodding.
"Thank-you toby...you do that, and if someone finds it tell them to report to me at my office...well, here."he said smirking and pointing at the floor.

Toby nodded and quickly left the captain's office.
"Everyone listen up! the captain has misplaced his orange granite ring. He has instructed us with orders that say we are not to leave this port until that ring is found."he instructed. There came a loud groan from the crew at this sudden order.
"I know, but we must do it for him, we all know he loves his rings...they were his mother's. If you happen to find it, report to him immediately.
"Aye!" replied the crew and they all went off on the search for the ring. Toby decided to look everywhere on the deck and all the ship. Riley continued to look for it and sighed in frustruation. He removed his hat and placed it on his desk and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Where could it be...?"he asked himself trying not to panic.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM

(I'll presume they're docked in La'Rosia,right?)

Lily pulled out a deck of cards and suffled them before looking down on the ground spotting something.She leaned down and picked it up a ring.It wasn't something normally found unattended in a bar filled with drunken pirates,an orange granite ring."Huh?I wonder what unlucky fool lost you,little pretty."She said looking it over with a small smile."I'll claim your for now,unless someone is willing to die over you."She tried it on different fingered before it settled apon her right middle finger perfectly."At least it fits just right."She smirked before the waitress returned with her bottle of rum and a glass."Thank ya very much,Lucy.Here's something for ya,just in case some of these fools forget to tip you."She said pulling out a small pouch filled with gold and a few rare gems."Thank you,Lily.For someone as fierce as you,you're rather generous."Lucy said with a nod."I know what it's like to have nothing to your name and I know how long you've been working here for scraps to feed your family."Lily said with a nod.Lucy nodded before going off to her duty of serving the rest of the drunken pirates hooting and yelling throughout the bar.

After she was half way down with the bottle and tired of playing a solitare game of cards,she got up with the bottle in hand and headed out to enjoy the night in La'Rosia.It was a constant party in his town,it was a shame that all the shops were closed at this time of night.She wanted to get her newly found ring appraised to see if it really was worth anything.She took a long swig of the rum and she walked back to her ship."Thead,if you were still alive you would be so proud of how well I've captined your ship."She smiled,swaying a bit before straightening up a bit more and started singing the old favored pirats song,"A Pirates Life for Me",almost perfect tuned with a few slurred words inbetween.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-27-2010, 11:28 PM

((You are correct! ^_^))

Riley then shot his head up and his eyes wide.
"The bar!" he gasped and quickly grabbed his hat and left to the bar from where he had just come from.
Walking through the town he noticed a female pirate walking out of the bar and through the town. He sighed mentally as he walked over to her and smiled politely.
"I'm sorry to bother you on your lovely walk....but I just noticed that you came from the bar. I happened to loose a very valuable ring there, it's an orange granite ring that belonged to my mother. Have you seen it per chance?"he asked knowing that the female pirate would say no or lie and say no. If she did so, he would just have to go look for it at the bar himself.

Back at the ship, everyone noticed that he had abruptly left his office and quickly left the ship.
"What's wrong with the captain?" asked one of the crew members.
"He's probably going to look for the ring elsewhere." answered the other.
The whole crew continued to look for it in barrels of gun powder and their roomsa knowing they wouldn't find it. Toby however, called up to the member in the crow's nest but got the same answer as always, 'The ring is not here sir'.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 05-28-2010 at 12:04 AM..

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Lily smiled a bit as she stopped when addressed."Huh?A ring?"She thought a bit before chuckling with a slight grin."Well,here's hoping your mother has more because I don't tend to give up information for free about stuff I have found laying about,especially so carelessly left unattended on the floor none the less."She said lazily as she smirked before taking another swig of rum before holding the bottle upside down."Well,thats a bummer.Birthday girl is out of rum."She snickered watching the very last two drops fall from the upside down bottle before looking back at Riley."Is that ring more important to you than your life?"She asked with a cold smirk on her face and a dark gleem in her emerald eyes,even though she was well intoxicated,her mind was as sharp as ever."You don't even know who I am,do you?"She snickered."If you did,you wouldn't be addressing me like some common woman."She pointed out with a careless shrug,she tended to be a bit more cockier whenever she drank.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-27-2010, 11:54 PM

"Oh, I know who you are...you're that new threat Lily Selestia I've been hearing about. The people say great things about you..." he said smirking back at the somewhat drunk Lily. "And about my mother's ring, I won't let you talk to mother that way....but in a way...it IS more valuable to me than my life....why do you ask anyway? It's not like I'm going to kill myself for my mother's ring...she wouldn't like that."he said and noticed that Lily was wearing it on her middle finger of her right hand.
"Now give it back!" he said dusting himself off. he wondered what the crew was doing and hope Toby was keeping them in line.
The crew members all stopped looking and sat on the floor of the deck.
"Hey! me hearties!, why are you all laying like dead bags of sand? Take to!~ if you don't want to look for the Cap'ns ring, start swabing the deck!"ordered Toby as he appeared on the scene.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-28-2010, 09:01 PM

Lily grinned at this now."That's what I wanted,I'm finally making a name for myself now.Captin Thead would of been proud."She said with a proud nod as she put a hand on her hip as she looked at him."Hey now,don't be putting words in my mouth!I never said anything harsh against your ma now.As fer your life,how about a duel to see if that's true?Winner keeps the ring and we go out and have a few rounds of rum on me!I'm feeling generous tonight."She grinned before it faded to a small smirk."Not even a please?Didn't your ma ever tell you to have manners,even towards women?

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 PM

Riley listened carefully and looked at her confused when he heard her talk aboue a duel.
"A duel? well...very well then. when and where?"he asked a bit nervous, but he knew he wouldn't die, and he knew he wouldn't hurt her. He just wanted his ring.
"Manners? yes....I was taught manners, I just rarely follow them."he said with a shrug of his shoulders and a smirk.
The crew continued to clean the ship and Toby kept an eye on them. The day was ending and the sky was getting darker by the minute.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 05:00 PM

"Right here and right now."Lily said pulling out one of her excquisite rapiers."Don't worry,I'll hold back some so we can go and drink like real pirates."She grinned as she watched him lazily."Yer ma would probally beat the hell out of ya if she knew you weren't showing yer manners to a lady."She chuckled with a light nod."You ready then?"She pointed her rapier at him now."I'm hoping you're a good challenge."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 PM

He was nervous but had to entertain her.
"Very well then..."she said and took out his Rapier and pointed it at her and nodded.
"She probably would...she'd give me a huge lecture along with it."he added chuckling. Knowing how his mother was, he knew a lecture would come sooner or later.
"Same here."he replied.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 05:22 PM

"Let's just hope I never meet her,so I can tell her how naughty you were."Lily said before lashing out at him and pulling back,standing in a blanced fighting stance now.Here's hoping a big crowd wouldn't start forming,she was never good at fighting with a crowd of people around,especially when she really started getting into the duel."Don't let me down now."She grinned as she lashed out at him once more.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 05:30 PM

"You won't meet her for a very long time."he said quietly before backing away from her lashes then lashed at her.
"You actually want to get me in trouble!?"he joked. This Lily lady didn't look as fierce as people portrayed her. She seemed like a nice person...she just spoke her mind and didn't care if it hurt the other person it was meant for.
"I hope I don't Captain Lily."he said smirking. Then he remembered he never told her his name and decided to tell her later on. He noticed that some people were staring, but then would just walk away, he liked that...too many people watching always put him under pressure.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 05:47 PM

Lily blocked his attacks without any problem before stepping it up a notched,clashing their blades together,and pushing him back a bit."I'm a lot stronger than I look."She chuckled as she jumped back with the grace of a cat."Yeah,I find it rather funny watching children getting scolded by their folks.it just reminds me of how I could never have that,but I still turned out greater than even."She laughed a bit,lashing out at him,pinning him against the wall with their swords clashing together once again."Do try to keep up?Just because I'm young,doesn't mean I'm an amatur at this."She danced back now,she was toying with him,like a cat with a mouse."I have raided over a hundred towns and cities since I became captain,I was only nineteen at the time."She waved her rapier at him a bit,taunting him to attack as she put her unused hand behind her back now."But then again,not many people know my personal background beyond my crew."She snickered a bit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 05:57 PM

Riley sighed mentally and went all out. He needed to get his ring back or else he wouldn't feel right.
"I can see that you ARE stronger than you look, which is good."he said and listened to her as they lashed at each other and their rapiers clashed with one another.
"It can be entertaining to watch, but not entertaining to go through. You were never scolded?, how is that even possible?!"he asked a bit surprised.
"I'm not sayint you are an amatur at this."he replied and continued to lash at her and block her moves. He then had her against the wall for a moment and smirked.
"Is this good enough captain?"he asked.
"Wait...why are you telling me all this then? you shouldn't really tell me your personal life....you don't even know me."he added.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 06:31 PM

Lily smirked as she pushed back until he had her up against the wall now before she laughed a bit."Never had parents to tell me what to do and what not to do.Growing up on these streets,you had to be tougher than any of the fiercest pirates around just to survive a beating from a drunk."She kicked him back now as she charged at him,clashing swords hard this time."Why?You ask why when one of the most feared pirate catain's around tells you something like that?"She pushed him back before she knocked his sword out of his hand,and kicking out his left knee,so that he now knelt before her as she lightly touched his throat with the blunt end of her rapier."Why?Because I want someone to know my story before I die."She smirked with a simple chuckle before resting her open hand on her hip now."I may go down in history as one of the fiercest pirate captains around,but no one would know my true story,how and why I started a reckless dream."She sheathed her sword now and held out a hand to him."We can talk more over drinks now that I won."She grinned playfully at him now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 06:53 PM

"I'm sorry to hear that."he said clashing swords with her back and forth.
he listened to her story in awe and surprised and was even more surprised when he was caught off guard and she tossed his rapier away and kicked him which caused him to kneel before her.
"I don't think you should be thinking about death right now captain, and I believe that you will always be remembered and someday they will find out how you started your dream."he said and took her has then stood and picked up his rapier and looked at her.
"Very well, you DID win fairly."he said and followed her to the bar.
"Captain....it's an honor to have run into you and having heard your story." he added quietly looking at the floor as they walked side by side which attracted people to stare.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 PM

"Don't be sorry for me,just be sorry for those unfortunate enough to be in the next town we raid."Lily chuckled as she pulled him up to his feet now."Death is something I look forward to."She replied lightly with a shrug."It's best to have someone,who's a stranger,to know more details about my life then anyone I know.Because then,they'll have a story to tell and so it'll spread,worse than any disease that has ever hit."She nodded as they headed into the bar now."You haven't heard the whole thing yet."She said glancing back at him with a smirk."You gave me quite the challenge,but I think you could of put more effort into our fight.Maybe next time we meet,we'll have a duel as our greatly?"She sat down in a booth and gestured for Lucy to come over.She glanced around,noticing the looks they were getting."What are you all looking at you swinny dogs!"She roared angerly at them before they turned and went back to their business."That's how you know you've get their respect."She grinned,looking back at Riley."So,I never did get you name?"She raised an eyebrow now with a cat-like gleem of curiousity in her eyes now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 07:25 PM

"trust me, I am sorry for those people you will meet and kill."he said and followed her to the booth. he listened to her talk about how she welcomed death and was surprised why anyone of her status would welcome it. "Wait, why do you look forward to death?"he asked confused once more. He couldn't help but chuckle at what she said about her story spreading worse than a disease.
"I look forward to fighting you again someday, it would be an honor."he answered nodding politely. Then he jumped at the sound of her yelling and was not surprised to see them all turn away. Even he looked down at the table in fear but turned back to her when she asked for his name.
"My name...is Riley Hughes. It's an honor to meet you Captain."he said smirking at her then looked at the lady she had called over, then back at Lily.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 07:38 PM

"Don't be."Lily chuckled now with a grin."They shouldn't be in those towns along the seashore,it's their own damned faults for it too."She laughed proudly."Why?Again with these damnable questions!"She sighed shaking her head."Why I look forward to it,is because I know I'll die fighting the good fight,defending what is mine and showing the world that I won't die that easily.I'm out there showing the world what I'm capable of and making my name known for the history records.it isn't easy going from nothing to being a powerful pirate captain.I've been working at that status since I was six or seven years old.I finally achieved it after my old captain died after a raid.He was a foolish old man,but a coward he wasn't.He took any challenge than stood in his way and he was more like a father to me than my captain."She smirked as she sat back now as Lucy came up."Two bottles of your finest rum,please."She asked without Lucy having to say a word."Guess you found a new drinking buddy,huh,Captain?"Lucy said with a nod,hearing their order and heading off to fill it."It's a pleasure to meet you,Riley.So,what ship do you hail from?"She asked watching him now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 07:53 PM

"I see, don't worry...I'm sure you'll be remembered. And sorry for asking so many questions." he said and nodded when he heard her speak of the captain more like a father for her.
"It happens, I'm sure he's very proud of you right now and as smiling down at you. You raided many places and were victorious I presume."he added quietly then looked at his hands and admired his rings. Drinking buddy? he thought but answered her question.
"I'm the captain of my parents' ship 'The Starlight'." he answered.
"What about you? What ship do you come from?"he asked a bit nervous, hoping she wouldn't get mad.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 08:10 PM

"I know I will be remembered."Lily said with a sly smirk now."I'm making sure of that."She grinned now and nodded."That's what he said before he made me captain of his ship and crew."She pointed out proudly."Many and many more after them,I'm not stopping until I die.Whether it's tomorrow or years for now,I am looking forward to see how I will die.it'll be a death to be remembered,that's for sure."She nodded at the name of the ship."I've heard of it,Thead told me stories of how he was rivals with your father back in the day."She chuckled."At least it's not a 'why' question this time."She snickered a bit."I'm the proud captain of 'The Devil's Eye'.The blackest ship around and defiantely the most feared sight to see."She nodded as Lucy returned with two bottles of rum and two glasses for them.Lily pulled out another small pouch and gave it to her."Just keep them coming on the hour,okay Lucy?"Lucy nodded without looking in the pouch.She always knew how Lily was whenever she was in a good mood."Don't have to much fun now,Lily.I've been hearing your men complain about being up before noon to set sail again."She chuckled before heading off to a different table to fulfill some more orders."Lucy is a good kid,it's just her and her family are living in the wrong town thanks to her father."She shook her head."Everyone has a story here and I know half of them."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2010, 08:22 PM

"Yuo are making sure of that and succeeding! Trust me."he said and smiled at her.
"You are very determined, and yes, I'm sure it will be remembered....people all over will be talking about the great Captain Lily Selestia." he said. His voice was quiet and wondered how the ship and crew was doing. Riley was surprised to know that their parents were rivals.
"Yes, I've heard of your ship...I wonder why they were rivals...i never really payed attention, I was always too busy swabbing the deck."he said and looked at his rings again and noticed he had lost his chance at hetting the ring back...it made him sad, but he tried his best and he knew his mother was happy with him just trying.
"I guess you get out and love to socialize...I don't, I usually am in my office all day..I rarely get out of my office, much less my ship."he said.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-01-2010, 05:56 PM

"Don't worry,not many pirates are out to make a name for themselves like I am,which is kinda sad though.I heard of stories of how fierce some of the pirate captains and their crew were back before I was born.They've gotten soft and I'm going to show them what a real pirate captain and crew is suppose to do and how they should earn their respect."Lily said looking out at the filled bar at the other pirates."Nothing,but a bunch of drunken fools if you ask me."She nodded."Yeah,I think they fought over your ma or someth'g like that."She said with a thought."He told me that story when I was little,it made me wonder if guys would try to fight over me,but I highly doubt that.Most of these scally wags are to afraid of a strong woman like myself."She chuckled with a shrug."I'm still young and my looks don't look like they're going to go anywhere anytime soon."She shrugged a bit now."I guess so,I know a lot of people from when I was little,before I became Thead's erran girl."She snickered."That man ran me ragged and I still came back for more work."She winked."I was going to show everyone on that ship what I was capable of and what my goals were.I never gave up,not once,and I always pushed myself harder than most of the crew.."She raised an eyebrow."A captain shouldn't be cooped up in his office all day,a captain should be out there,telling their men what to do and make sure they do it right or suffer the conscequences!"