Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 PM

(still working on this)

Damien sighed this was going to be annoying, he didn't want to marry this girl. Maybe they could both after marriage look for other people to be around and just have fun so it would make it look like they were a so-caleld happy couple. But then again the parents didn't care wether or not that they were happy just about their own lives and the so-called good deeds they had to do. Damien noticed the room being a bit dusty and decided to do a little clean up spell. He was a demon after all and so he styled the room a bit more to his liking, if he was going to live there form now on they could live to deal with it.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:49 PM

((Okay. Good to know. :P))

Katina wasn't too happy about getting married either. Especially to that guy, a demon... She'd read all about them and whether the stuff written was true or not didn't matter. She'd hated them even before she could read, having been told stories at a young age. Her hatred had grown with them.
With the anger building up now by only thinking of it, she had developed a headache. She reached up and removed the cat ears letting her hair fall loose around her hips. Seemed to help when her hair wasn't so tightly up for long periods of time. She sat on her bed and picked up a book. She had some studying to do.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Damien laid down on his bed and wondered what to do, maybe he could sneak up on the princess later. That would surely scare her, but, now he was in a hunting mood and his parents were probably in the same one since it usually happened around the same time.

(um i have no idea what to write at the moment)

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2011, 08:18 PM

((Uh... :P Maybe this will help...))

Katina was bored with her studies even if they were mandatory. Stupid royal religions and traditions. By this time things should have changed or at least been upgraded. She put the book down and opened her bedroom door, looking out to make sure it was clear. No parents, no boy... Good. She went back to her closest and changed her outfit and came out wearing a nice long, simple pink dress with puffed sleeves. It felt more comfortable than the outfit she was wearing earlier. In other words, her rebellion outfit.
Katina opened her bedroom door again and stepped out not bothering with fixing her hair again as it swung from side to side as she walked down the hallway. She knew where she was going, but no one else knew about it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-22-2011, 12:40 AM

(Oki but to warn you, I will write what I can but I've been doing nothing but drawing lately, writing I've had a case of writer's block. My siggy holds my art freebie section, I will upload two pics as soon as I finish these last rps)

Damien heard the floor creak and peeked outside the door a little bit seeing the princess in pink. Pink of all colors didn't seem like her taste nor with the ruffles like her other outfit showed the opposite of earlier. Shapeshifting, he turned into a black cat with silver-blue eyes and followed her down the steps. Sure he was stalking but there wasn't a known based law against it.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 12:55 AM

((No worries. I've been in slight writer's block myself. Now mainly focusing on reading (or trying to read) a series of books in a pile almost as tall as I am. :P. They've been sitting there for a few months now...))

Katina kept walking toward her favourite spot in the entire castle. A place of solitude where she could be alone without interruptions. Her walking speed was quick but with a slight limp with each step she took. She didn't care though as she needed to finish something she'd started long ago. Something sort of forbidden, but helpful.
She noticed nothing behind her as she looked at eye level there as well as both ways before moving a curtain of cherry blossoms from a tree faced a large gate. She never thought to look down as she opened the gate and stepped into the field of wild flower beds, closing and locking the door behind her. The bars of the gate however were far apart enough for a small creature to fit through with ease. She never found it a problem as no creature around here was small enough to fit through them. Or so she thought...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 06:27 PM

(o.O I somehow I read this but didn't write, pc must've shut down or something soooooo sorry, I've been on an artist like fuel instead of writing lately)

The cat like demon had slipped through and past the bars "Mew?" the cat had responded to curiosity to where the girl was going but then had another idea, maybe this would be a chance to talk to her without her knowing. Though he wasn't sure where to start, talking was only good if he was fighting and that is something he loved to do (fighting that is)

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 02:09 AM

((That's okay. That happens to me sometimes, too. I'll read something then forget to respond. Or sometimes when I start one and Firefox crashes on me then I don't feel like trying again for a few minutes. I'm still in novel reading mode. Not really getting very far with other things in the way, but it's a start.))
"Mew?" She looked around and eventually down to see a black cat there. She was a bit superstitious sometimes but black cats didn't bother her. In fact... "Cute!" She picked him up so he was at eye level for a few seconds then held him properly as she continued to walk to her secret area having no clue where the cat came from.
Once there she sat down and placed the cat in her lap as she viewed the area. It wasn't dark and dreary like her earlier attitude. Instead she was sitting near a garden with a cherry blossom tree and many flower beds of pink and blue flowers. As she viewed it, she stroked the cat's head and face. Not saying much of anything.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 08:05 PM

Damian wondered how she went from one mood to the next but kind of felt comfortable here and it was nice without an attitude. Kitty version looked up at her with his eyes wondering what she was thinking about.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM

She in turn looked down at him with a smile on her face. "It's not often I'm greeted by a cute kitty like you. My household is either allergic to cats or don't really like them." She wanted one as a child, but couldn't because of that. Even after saying she'd leave it in her room. So far that was all she was thinking about, being completely relaxed after forgetting what happened earlier. "Though, where you came from is a mystery... No one in town has a black cat. They're considered unlucky to them. To me, I'd rather have a black one." She continued to pet the kitty on her lap being careful not to touch the tail. Some cats hated their tails being touched.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 11:30 PM

The cat mewed and listened to what she said, it would be interesting if a bunch of cats, black cats randomly showed up one day. He could summon a bunch of them but didn't see the point, she was smiling and he sort of liked seeing her smile. He wanted to see more of it, so standing in cat form he jumped up to the side of the tree, claws digging into it and climbing up to the very top of it. Hissing a bit, he was able to get a large group of butterflies to leave the tree watching him as they floated out around the princess.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 12:09 AM

Katina sneezed as one of them landed on her nose a few seconds later. A very high pitched, loud sneeze that could wake the dead. She looked toward where the cat had gone suddenly having been distracted, seeing as no one could keep their eyes open when sneezing. She heard the claws scratch on bark and looked up at the cherry blossom tree. Katina had thought she scared him away with the sneeze, but there was the kitty sitting upon a branch. "You like to climb, huh? Me too!" She grabbed hold of a branch and hauled herself upwards using her elbows and the branch below as she stepped on it. Unfortunately though she couldn't get very far wearing the dress unable to move her legs farther up. After a while she somehow ended up laying on the branch instead as she and the branch formed an 'X' after the one under her leg broke under her. She was on her stomach now curved downward. "Uh oh... Um..." She tried bringing her leg upward, but unless she had a pair of scissors on her to cut the underlining, Katina was stuck there.

Last edited by Sakiko123; 07-05-2011 at 12:12 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2011, 01:11 AM

"Mew?" maybe he could do something to help her out but was sure as he walked more towards her trying to see if there was anything he could do. It was annoying not to be able to talk but maybe it was for the best or he would be found out by her and this way they could communicate just fine.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 01:33 AM

"Okay... No worries..." This had happened to her before, but she wasn't wearing a dress. Or at least not while climbing. She was restricted from wearing pants around the house so she secretly wore them under her dress that day. No problem there.
This... This was a problem, but she wasn't ready to become a damsel in distress just yet. She had an idea, though, as reached her arms to her sides. Grabbing the branch from underneath she pulled herself forward a bit and did a flip toward the ground. Soon she was hanging from the branch unharmed. "That was easier than I thought." She hoped down and winced as she twisted her ankle. "Ouch..." So much for unharmed as she bent down to rub it. It wasn't bad enough for a fainting spell luckily.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 AM

Kitty Damian watched curiuos to what she would do, once she flipped and landed he noticed she looked a bit in pain and even responded if slightly hurt. Jumping down to the ground the cat "Mew?" wondering, he didn't want to yet reveal himself to her but maybe it might be helpful before anything could be done..."Are you alright?" the voice was kinder than Damian's and he stopped himself once he spoke, he was trying to avoid lying to her let alone being found out. But being in a cat body, being nice, he didn't think she would expect it to be him.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 01:59 AM

"Yeah. I'm fine. This is nothing." She rubbed a bit more before noticing. "Huh?" She looked around. 'Who said that? No one should know about this place, but me...' Made her think. Who else would know about this place... The gardener? Maybe... Though she didn't know him very well. She continued to look around trying to find the mysterious voice, but saw no one but the cat. "It would be funny if you could talk." She giggled a bit forgetting about the pain for a bit. Though it puzzled her... Unless... Another thought... She knew some demons could fly, but would he go so far to spy on her? The voice didn't sound like him... She looked up just to be sure then shrugged. She knew better than to stand up so she just eased herself down in a sitting position, wincing slightly, as she almost hugged her knees still rubbing her ankle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2011, 02:52 AM

"Do you wish for me to get someone for you? Maybe a tender fo the plants?" the voice was kind and had a bit of an irish/german accent which would've sounded a bit cool considering there wasn't many out there with that accent. The cat got closer looking at her ankle and then licking it, trying to make her forget about the pain. Though cats tongues were rough, this was one not, it was a lot smoother than other cat's tongues. It made it unique and thought it might tickle her make her wonder at least.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 03:50 AM

Still puzzled as to where the voice came from with such a rare accent, Katina remained where she was. "I should be okay in a bit. I've had worse. Thanks anyway." If her parents were to find out what she was doing, even by accident... That would be bad. Her father would be angry, her mother worried... Damian... She wasn't sure. Laugh maybe... Or say something rude...
She giggled as the tongue licked her ankle, making her forget that. Her ankle was a very sensitive area for her. It didn't feel at all like a cat's tongue however. More... Dog-like? Smooth anyway. Made her wonder if this cat wasn't ordinary now. Unless it had some sort of surgery... Though... She overlooked that possibility and continued to wonder where the cat came from.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2011, 05:01 PM

"Well we might as well talk since we are the only out here, yes?" The cat spoke though still didn't realise that the cat was probably the one talking, not telepathically but this could work for now. "Or would you rather me stop talking, I do not want to be rude" though in his case he would but it was less stressful this way.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 10:10 PM

"I wouldn't say that. There's the kitty. He's here." Katina was naive enough and hadn't noticed the cat was one one talking, thinking it was someone else. Probably hiding somewhere. Though she wasn't about to have that person reveal himself yet, being a bit nervous. "I don't mind talking. Sometimes talking helps after having a rough day." It was quite rough and it tired her out even if the meeting was just a small one. Having to act the way she did.

((I'm going on holidays now and won't be able to respond for a week...))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-07-2011, 01:45 AM

(thats fine with me, I understand)

"How was it rough princess?" he stopped himself thinking that would give himself away and he would be caught to feel her wrath. He knew she was good but that didn't mean they didn't kill in need of survival times. The cat sat there, tail going back and forth back and forth. Walking over to her lap once more, it lie down gently and waited for the response.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 07:36 PM

Katina felt the fur of the cat on her now bare leg, dress moved away from it, as she giggled while he lay back down. She resumed petting him once he was settled. "It's nothing really... My parents just think they can make peace happen between two species before it's too late... As if they know something bad will happen soon... They've never explained it to me as to why so I guess I'm a bit frustrated..." She wasn't sure why she couldn't just marry whom she wanted without having to be forced, but if her parents thought it was a good idea, she'd go with it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 10:35 PM

"What is wrong with the one from the other side?" The cat asked purring after awhile, it was relaxing to be pet while in cat form of course, it was soothing like chamomile. "Is this one not to your liking?"

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 AM

"I never felt there was anything wrong with the other side... I've been curious about it since I was a child. But..." She paused as she set her hand lightly down on the cat's head for a second, thinking. "My grandparents, both my mother's and father's, have always told me not to be too curious of them. They also said demons could take advantage of our kindness... Not explaining how... Though, somehow my curiosity turned to suspicion instead..." She never told anyone this as it was a family secret. Her parents never listened to their own parents, hence the arrangement, but she had. Maybe her grandparents didn't know of the danger and her parents really did know... She resumed petting the cat. "I'm not sure... Guess I didn't know what to expect..." She answered the other question then with a slight lie. The guy seemed a bit mean or evil when she met him... Exactly like how her grandparents described them. Saying that, however, would be impolite so she didn't say another word.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 AM

"It sounds as if you are going on about what others say instead of how you would say it" sounds as though her parents tried to morph her into something they wanted. However his parents had been doing the same thing all these years and so he always rebelled against them. What teenagers wouldn't rebell against someone telling them what to do or how to live. "What do you think would happen if he would to just go missing one day?" the cat asked, Damian himself had thought of doing just that and taking off, he had powers in which he could use to defend himself and get what he wanted. Nonetheless he couldn't just let his family down, maybe he should just get along with this princess then everything would be a bit easier.