sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-23-2011, 02:09 AM

"I want to get married before the baby is born Love. beside's if we get married before are baby is born. the two us can spend more time with each other." Li Hua says while hoping Haku would agree with her. but like the places they were passing by. she was still hungry for lunch so they better get some food soon.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:00 PM

He nodded. "Then we'll get married before." He smiled, delighted with the fact that they could get married even sooner.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-24-2011, 12:54 AM

Li Hua kiss Haku on the lip's softly happy they would get married. before there baby is born after a bit she pull's away. "Come on let's go inside have some lunch now." she says while pulling her future husband's arm softly not wanting to hurt him. the princess was really happy right now how thing's were going for them.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 01:38 AM

Haku smiled at her happiness. She seemed to be so joyful. He walked into the resturant, being dragged by his fiancé. "So...what you gonna order anyway?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:25 AM

"I want some pork bun's and shrimp fried rice maybe some,jasmine tea to drink." Li Hua says to him while waiting for someone to greet them. then lead them to a table to sit down at. she had all ready tolled him before but it was normal. for the prince to ask her the same question again twice. but did not mind being ask again.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2011, 10:27 PM

The prince was glad as they were finally ushered to a table. He ordered his food and hers. "Do forgive me for having to ask you things more than once, my mind has been all over the place. I've been thinking about getting married and the baby. I really can't wait for both." he smiled happily, thinking about how things would be in their new life together. He remembered that they had a wedding planing meeting tomorrow night. They could put in their ideas and have the wedding and reception planned. He wondered if his fiancé would even feel like going to the meeting. With her being pregnant and all, sometimes she seemed really worn out. He wanted to make sure she was getting really good rest so she and the baby would be strong.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-25-2011, 10:42 PM

Li Hua sits down in a chair at the table then sigh's out before rubbing her stomach. the mother to be dislike missing so many meeting for there own wedding. but sometimes it could not be help since. carrying there unborn baby tried her out quickly sometimes. "It's all right yet when should we get married? since I'm 4month's with child soon there will only be 5more month's left. I want to bet at the wedding meeting with you tomorrow." she says in a happy yet sweet,kind voice when speaking to Haku. the princess wonder if she could see her dress before hand? with out her prince around to see her try it on to make sure it fits.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:19 PM

Haku smiled. "You have to be at the meeting tomorrow, were getting your dress, plus we have to pick out the cake and dresses for the bridesmaids." he was grinning. "Our wedding has been scheduled for two weeks from now."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:28 PM

"What we are going to get married in two week's? is there even enough time plan the wedding out? how are my bride maids and you still need your outfit as well your best man. but how will we note-if the guest on are guest list?" Li Hua ask while trying to keep her self clam now she was worried. but why could they not pick out the wedding date. 2month's form now not in 2week's time to her that was too soon.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:35 PM

"my best man and I have our outfits. Your father and mine set up the guest list and the chapel is ready." he sighed "Don't panic, all that needs to be done is to get the cake, your dress and the bridesmaids."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:55 PM

Li Hua waits for her tea to come so she can drink some of it. yet let's her mind wonder off to think about. how in the heck her father invited to her wedding? other then her step-mother,sister's as well her 2 brother's. hopefully he was not going to bring his favorite tiger's Yin en Ming with him. "But 2week's seem way to soon! my stomach is only the size of a small beach ball. ugh I wanted to show my stomach off when it is big as a giant beach ball." she says it was easy to notice Li Hua was having a mood swing. yet right now she was not tired at all,but was cranky form not eating yet.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2011, 02:27 AM

Haku sighed. "I'm sorry my love, bit our fathers wanted the wedding to be that soon."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2011, 02:57 AM

"Are Father's just want the dang war to end soon. but I just hope my Father did not pick out. any flower's are food I have Algiers too like mugen beans. tea flowers make me break out in a bad rash." Li Hua says to Haku letting him know now. so they could check the list for any of the two items later on at the wedding meeting.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2011, 10:55 AM

Haku thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure your dad picked out roses for the flowers." he said after a few moments of thinking. He was just a teensy bit sleepy and his eyes dropped. He'd been up really late helping plan for the wedding. It was coming so soon that he had to stay up til 5:00 am or later just to get everything in orderz

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-02-2011, 02:02 AM

Li Hua smile's hearing her father pick out rose's hopefully he made sure. no tea rose's would be with the normal rose's. a few minutes later there drink's and food come to the table. "Time to eat pork's bun's smell so yummy" she says while picking one up putting it down on her plate. to let it cool down first since it was still hot right now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2011, 02:08 AM

"carful, don't burn yourself." he said sweetly and then ate his own food as well.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2011, 02:30 AM

"I won't burn my self love." Li hua says then start's to eat some of her food. after a bit she get's some shrimp fried rice on to her plate. then sips at her tea lightly. before once more going back to eating some yummy food to make there unborn child happy.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 AM

Haku indulged on his own food. It was quite good he had to admit. "mmm good food" He said with a mouthful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:48 AM

Li Hua puts her tea cup down while giggling a little at Haku. he sure was goofy at times when they were a lone. with each other yet it was sort of odd to see him speak with his mouth filed with food. "Haku close your mouth when you chew. then speak to me once your done we are in public right now." she says while fussing at her soon to be husband. not wanting him to be dislike by his people. by speaking in a rude manner when eating around his subjects.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:49 AM

He gave a quick pout, then swallowed his food whole. "Better my love?" He asked with a small smirk. He liked being childish at times.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-04-2011, 01:00 AM

"Yes that is much better but soon you will be a king. so you can't act like this in public anymore." Li Hua says in a low soft voice then go's back to eating some food. truth be tolled she really like seeing him act like this it made her happy. yet soon they would have to deal with ruling southern japan. being a queen would be different in deed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 01:42 AM

He frowned, truly not wanting to have to act like a king. He wanted to be a regular kid and not have to rule anything.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 AM

((Should we do a time skip to the wedding day?))

Li Hua keep's on eating till she is full then drinks her tea. "Love is something wrong? if you had a older brother then we would not have to get married so soon." she says then gives her Lover a quick kiss on the lips. trying to make him happy some how.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:20 PM

"Oh, no...I just don't like having to act all grown up..."

((yeah))

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-07-2011, 01:30 AM

((Two week's later Wedding Day!))

Today was the wedding day Prince Haku and Princess Li Hua. both of there family's and guest were here in the church. soon the wedding would start then they would be married to each other. even if she is only 4months still with there baby the happy bride to be. was praying that no uninvited guest would show up today. she hope her step mother would at lest. try to be nice to her today since she would be married off at long last.