Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 05:16 AM

" God I thought he never leave...I do not know what you did to him but he is head over heels about you...you have him under your spell....what ever will you do with that power...." Chu'si asked as she smiled at Elizabeth. She walked over and sat next to her in the fur bed. Elizabeth blushed a bit she liked Chu'si she was outspoken and stood up to Chowilawu which she liked a little more then she should...." I cant mary him I wish he would listen I do not love him.....why would he marry someone who doesn't " love him...plus i am to marry someone back home..." She stated as she looked at Chu'si. Chu'si frowned..." But he is deeply in love with you....he will force you to marry him and there is nothing you can do....he is a powerful man if you run away he will go after you if you hide he will come after you...you belonged to him the moment that vision was given to him..." Chu'si wished that Elizabeth had a choice ...but then again her brother was a great man...Elizabeth should be happy to marry him.

Elizabeth slowly began to get up "What about what I want....do I not have the right to find a man to fall in love with why do people wish to force me to marry someone...." She stated getting upset. Chu'si knew it was not good for Elizabeth to get upset " Please calmn down.....you are still not well." She stated as she looked at her scared that something might happen. "Listen see all those young Indian woman out there they are jealous of you Jealous that their future leader is in love with you and not them....they would die to be in your place...." Chu'si said as she Tried to get Elizabeth to lay back down in bed. Elizabeth began to get even more aggravated " Then tell him to marry one of hem and to take me home..."She stated as She began to feel dizzy again Elizabeth got so worked up that she fainted in Chu'si arms.

Chu'si got nervous she knew that her brother would be very upset at the fact that Elizabeth had gotten worked up resulting in her fainting again. She knew if she hid this from him it would be even worse. So instead she began to call for help " Chowilawu please come ..Elizabeth is not well.....please someone get the medicine man Elizabeth has passed out again...." Chu'si hopped her brother would not be too upset after all she was trying to help his cause.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 05:44 AM

He stood outside staring at the stars, the night was cool it gave him slight chills. He looked at the peaceful tribe before walking around outside of his tepee. His thoughts feel with ideas to try and get her to agree to marry him, he looked at the darken ground before looking up at the stars again. "Great Spirit, I do not understand." He spoke softly to the sky, why would she hate him when he loved her so much. Why would he send her a woman that hated him. He sighed mentally at his thoughts. This was going to be harder then all the training he has been through, all the battles in war and with the warriors; even with his father's illness.

He was snapped out of thought be his twin brother, who smiled at him for once he was giving his brother advise on women. Granted his brother didn't know anything about the wants of woman, Chu'si made sure that the whole tribe knew that. His brother patted his shoulder like their father did when giving advise, he shook his head at his brother and made sure to tell him at his advise needed to be used on his own wife before giving it to others. Okanzee just shrugged his shoulders in defeat, his wife wore the pants in the marriage and she wouldn't give them back.

They both looked at his tepee, he order his brother to go get the medicinal man while he entered the tepee. His heart jumped into his throat again before he ran to his sisters and Elizabeth's side. He lightly took her from his sister's arms and held her. "Elizabeth?" He spoke to her in his loving tone, his free hand sweetly caressing her cheek. He turned his attention to his sister. "What happened?" He demanded in a warning tone, she was left in her care and here is was unconscious again. He turned his eyes to look at the pale woman in his arms. He hated seeing her like this, he should have never let her get off that horse.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-19-2012 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: My so many typos.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 05:54 AM

Chu'si was nervous she held Elizabeth carefully as if she might brake if she didnt otherwise. When suddenly she saw her brother arrive he was scared angry and in love all in one. He had the strongest emotions in his eyes she knew he was upset and she knew he would demand why. Sure enough he looked at her and asked and right when she was about to answer him Elizabeth woke up.

Elizabeth gently touched Chowilawu face with her one hand " Please do not be upset at her....It is my fault I got to worked up and upset when I should have been resting.." She stated while she sat up slowly in Chowilawu arms. Elizabeth gently smiled at Chu'si " She was only being a good sister....she was telling me to marry you and I was telling her on how my place is with my parents.." She stated as she looked into Chowilawu eyes " I am sorry I scared you and made you rush in here" she stated. " I am alright now I swear...." She said as she tried to convince everyone in the tepee.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 06:53 PM

He was relieved when she woke up, her voice was soft as she touched his hand pleading for him not to be upset with his sister-in-law. He closed his eyes lightly as he touched her hand that rested on his face, with a deep breath he looked at the woman in his arms. He smiled weakly at her. "Rest now, you are not up for anything till your healed." He said while he kept holding her in his arms, he couldn't believe his sister of all people wanted them to get married as much as his father and himself did. He took his hand over of hers at placed it back on her cheek, he looked into her eyes making sure she really was okay. He didn't want her to over do it again.

Three men had entered his tepee, his brother, the medicine man and his father. They look at Elizabeth in Chowilawu's arms, they love he had for her was clearly on his face. His father smiled seeing the feathers on her wrist as a bracelet. He pointed it out to the others, who spoke in their native tongue in excitement. Chowilawu looked at the guys and explained what happened to Elizabeth. The medicine man came and sat by Elizabeth and Chowilawu, he looked into the woman's eyes and spoke in their native language before standing. He said a few more things before leaving, his brother smiling at the two and his wife. Their father sat at the edge of the bed, coughing lightly into his hand. He spoke to Chowilawu explaining things to his son, his twin brother sitting next to his wife. Chowilawu stopped looking at his father then back to Elizabeth, he smiled at her lovingly and looked back at his father. His father looked at Elizabeth and smiled happily. "Then settled." His father stood with the help of his brother and patted his son's shoulder before leaving.

It was now just Okanzee, his wife Chu'si, Chowilawu and Elizabeth in the tepee. His brother smiled at Elizabeth in a playful manner. "Congratulations." He told the pale woman in his brother's arms. "Chu'si will you get her ready in the morning?" He asked his wife sweetly, careful not to anger her. His wife was always yelling at him for for stupid comments. Chowilawu looked at Chu'si hoping she would say yes, their wedding was suppose to happen tomorrow morning.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 07:09 PM

Why isn't anyone speaking in English why is everyone speaking in there native language...why don't they want me to understand...... She looked at everyone. Looking up into there eyes to see if some how some way she could get the truth. She then looked at Chu'si "What did they say....." She asked her once the elder men had left the tepee. Chu'si looked at her brother in a worried manner she didnt want to get her all upset again so she sdid and said what she thought was right. " Nothing....I will tell you tomorrow morning...." She stated as she gently touched Elizabeth's face " Go to sleep you will need your rest in order to recover fully.." She smiled at her once more as she turned to her husband and began to speak in her native language " She is going to kill your brother tomorrow we should tell her the truth....." She was worried that Elizabeth will feel betrayed.

Then she turned and saw that Elizabeth was already fast asleep in her brother's arms. " Oh well lets hope for the best tomorrow maybe she wont kill you .......or me" She stated with a bit of a laugh to lighten up the mood.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 08:05 PM

Both the men shook their heads, before Okanzee could speak his brother did. "You heard our father, his mind is harder to change then mine." He told his sister, she would be force to marry him tomorrow. Their father would come and talk to her; force it on her. He prayed to the Great Spirit that she wouldn't fight him, that the Great Spirit would come to her tonight and show her what he had showed him the many nights before. He gently placed Elizabeth on the furs before covering her up and placing a soft kiss on her forehead whispering her a goodnight's rest. He turned his head to Chu'si and whispered to her, he did not want to have that event happen again for the rest of the night. She nodded her head knowing that Chowilawu would have her head if it kept up. He looked at Elizabeth one more time before moving back and standing up, he motioned his brother to come with him before he left. Okanzee give his wife a kiss goodnight of course she slapped him telling him not to just in case Elizabeth woke up, it was just a small kiss in the lips. He heard his brother telling him to get out there knowing Okanzee would say something to anger his wife, without a word he left the tepee.

It was a few minutes later, the two men stood outside of his tepee talking about everything that will happen tomorrow. He needed a way to warn her before his father forced it on her, he agreed with his sister in that aspect but his brother disagreed. He told him she would run if she found out and they the tribe would laugh at him. He didn't care really, it would be better then her fighting the scared ceremony of marriage. His brother remind him of his marriage with Chu'si, they even if she ran he would never be laughed at; they would. His brother shut up after that comment, he know Chowilawu was right. They were always being laughed at from all the fights. When time got real late them both went into the tepee to get some sleep.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 10:53 PM

Chu'si lid down nest to Elizabeth a she began to her fingers through Elizabeth hair like a mother would do watching her child sleep. " You poor child tomorrow you will be forced to marry a man you do not love...but do not worry he is in love with you he will protect you and care for you like none other....and you will be his queen..." She stated as she Kissed Elizabeth on her head and laid down to sleep.

Elizabeth woke up as she herd Chu'si snore she laughed to her silently. Elixzabeth peeked out the teppe and noticed that people were running around...it looked like there was going to be a party or something. She gently walked back over to where Chu'si was and woke her up. "Whats going on people are getting things ready outside...." Chu'si slowly woke up Crap....what do I say......where is my brother he said he was going to come to her early in the morning to talk to her Chu'si looked at her " M brother will explain he is comming now any second ......now"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 11:17 PM

Chowilawu stirred awake the time he normally does, it was still early enough for the rest of the tribe to be asleep. He left his brother and the children in the tepee asleep. He went to the river and washed the sleep from his face and yawned lightly. He slowly made his way to his tepee before he could actually walk in and wake the women up, his father stopped him. They stood outside talking before his father pulled him away, telling him no man is allowed to see the bride before the ceremony. He was brought back to his brothers tepee, his father woke up Okanzee. His brother looked at his father then at him, he mouthed words to his brother letting him know he never got to talk to her. Okanzee instantly got up, his father wanted to spend time with his two sons before talking to his son's bride before the wedding. Chowilawu sat down on the floor with his father and brother. His brother pulled his son out of bed and whispered into his ear. His son was only five in age but he was a fast runner, he told him to tell his mother to tell Elizabeth the situation. When his father asked about the whispering he told him it was just to see that his mother would feed the child. His son hugged his grandfather before leaving to tell his mother what his father had said.

"Momma!" The little boy called as he ran into his uncle's tepee. He told his mother everything his father said to tell her. His stomached growl lightly, he was hungry after running. "Momma, is that my new aunt?" He ask his mother while looking at his mother, Chu'si. "Why is she pale? Is she sick like grandfather?" He asked her still looking at Elizabeth.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 11:37 PM

Chu'is smiled lightly and kissed her son. " Yes she is your new and no she is not sick she is just of a different skin color but she is is just as beautiful and as great as any other person in our tribe got that" She told him as she poked his nose playfully. Elizabeth smiled at the little boy. Elizabeth loved children she always wanted to someday have some of her own. But with the person she felt was right not with someone she was forced to be with. Chu'si was thinking on what she would do and decided the best thing would be to warn Elizabeth. Before she spoke she sent her son back to his father with some food. " Listen to me Elizabeth you will be forced to marry my brother ....because our father wants it as well as my brother please do not fight with our father when he comes to talk to you because it will only hurt my brother and that is not good..." She stated. " We need him to be chief one day he is the only one that can do it well...we do not have to hurt the chances of him becoming chief ....so please just be his wife I beg of you..." She stated.

Elizabeth looked at chu'si and began to cry " Why me .....why " She stated as she sobbed. " I just wanted to be free like the birds in the sky and the wind...not i have to be a wife to a man I barely even know....thats not right or fair" Elizabeth laid her head in Chu'si lap as she continued to sob.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 11:57 PM

Both his brother and his own face where as red as they could get, his father had been talking about topics that involve their mother. Their stomachs had twisted into knots at the graphic descriptions of what he did was a husband, they never wanted to hear that from their father; never. Their father chuckled at their reactions, Okanzee should know this topic well he was married after all. Chowilawu stood and tried to leave when his father tried to get talk about his experiences. The images placed into his head was going to scar him from life just from his father, he did not need to hear about Chu'si and Okanzee's. His brother helped their father up, their father laughed at the two sons. He patted them on the back before leaving the tepee, Okanzee's son show up and a half empty bowl. He was eating his breakfast, his brother tried to take a small piece but his son ran into the tepee before he could. Both Chowilawu and their father laughed at the site, his son was just like him.

They slowly made their way to the tepee, the single women still upset at the thought of the pale woman marrying him. Okanzee called for his wife when they got to the tepee, he was hoping she got to speak to her. Their father wanted to speak to his future daughter in private, he continued to talk to his sons as they waited for Chu'si to come out.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 12:04 AM

Chu'si dried Elizabeth's eyes. " Please do not cry anymore child....I will be at your side and serve you..." She stated as she kissed the top of Elizabeth's head. " I have to go father is here he is really nice I promise you...." She gave her a hug and kissed her head once more" Stay strong" She stated as she got up and left. Once she was outside she greeted her father and winked at her husband to let him know she had talked to Elizabeth and had warned her. She kissed her husband's cheek and hugged him good morning they fought a lot but that didnt mean they were no in love.

Elizabeth noticed her future father in law comming into the tepe she had no idea on how to great him or anything so she just sat there silent. " Hello.... " She said in a light tone. She wondered what he would say or what he wanted from her....she hopped he would change his mind and let her go home.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 AM

Chowilawu smiled at Chu'si as she kissed and hugged her husband, her husband wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her on her forehead. He loved his wife, even though she always yelled at him. His father touched his daughter's shoulder before going inside the tent. Once he was inside Okanzee smiled at his twin and gave him the signal they always used as children for a okay. He took a deep breath, happy she talked to her. His mind raced as he paced back and worth, he was scare on how she would react. He hoped she didn't insult his father. His brother told him to relax and to go get ready, if anyoen could talk her into marriage it was their father. He looked at the tepee once more before he nodded and walked away.

The older man sat on the ground on the inside of the tepee, he sat there with a serious expression on his face before he smiled a toothless grin. He moved over and hugged her warmly. "I thought my older son would never find you." He said to the woman. "I thought I would leave this world before he would get married, but I'm glad he found he." He turned away and coughed hard, he was very sick. Slightly delusional from the illness, he patted his chest trying to ignore the bitter taste of blood. He turned to the girl once more. "My son will make you a good husband, I hear you knocked off one of my best warriors; good you are strong, my son needs a strong wife." He told her, wiping away a tear with his clean hand. He smiled at her bracelet. "Those feathers once belong to me, it was my wedding gift to his mother. I gave to him for his future bride, glad you accepting them." He told her happily, he never really giving her time to talk. He was hoping to get the wedding started soon, he looked at her. "Chu'si will get you ready for the ceremony, we will have time to talk later." He told her once more before standing to leave.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 01:42 AM

Elizabeth sat there with her chin held up high and nodded to what the older man said. She realized that she had no other choice but to marry his son....and live here among these people. She felt a piece of her die as she talked to his father....her future husband's father. She sighed to herself as he spoke as he talked to her. I will marry him but I wont love him I wont....I wont. I cant he brought me here against my will without asking me what I wanted what I needed.....That is why I cant love him not now not ever.

Chu'si went back in to the tepe and smiled at Elizabeth " you okay sweetheart..." She asked her as she sat down next to her. Elizabeth smiled " I am well.....how long intill we can get this whole thing over with....?" She asked as she looked at her future sister in law. Chu'si smiled she knew that Elizabeth wanted to make this end as soon as possible so Chu'si was going to help her as much as she could. " okay well let me tell you what you have to know about Being an Indian wife... " Cu'ci went on to tell Elizabeth the duties of an Indian wife.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 02:07 AM

- I'm going to time skip cause I suck at weddings. I get nervous and vomit, say stupid things, forget lines. Not pretty. xD -

It was night, he thought the wedding went okay but he could tell she hated it. The tribe celebrated till late that night, all but his new bride and himself. He had made a small bed with one fur blanket it was going to be his bed. His original bed he gave to her. He sat on the one small blanket looking down at his hands. "I did not want to marry you, not like this." He broke the silence with trembling words. He wanted to romance her before the wedding, he felt horrible for it being done this way. He never looked at his new bride, he felt like a monster. First she got hurt then forced into marriage, he played with his fingers as he waited for her reply. "Forgive me..." He whispered over the small crackling fire.

He laid down on the blanket, it barely covered him but her was sure he could get more for his new bride and himself. He placed his arm under his head as stared at the ceiling of the tepee. He wanted to make it up to her but her wasn't sure exactly how to, his mind raced with many thoughts in the eerie silence that rested between them. He finally figured a way to make it up to her. He stayed quiet wait for her to finally say her peace.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 02:57 AM

Elizabeth was nervous she wasn't sure what happened on wedding nights but she had a bit of an idea. Her hands were trembling as well.She listened to what he said her hands laid over her stomach. " It's okay ...I guess it was in my future to get married. " She stated as a joke. " Dont feel to bad my fiancee back home would have....been a bad husband...I herd he was married once before....and he use to abuse his wife....good thing she escaped....I am sure you wont hurt me..." She stated as she turned her head to look at him.

" If you want we can trade beds....I mean this one is to big for me anyway and that one is to small for you...." She stated as she began to sit up. She walked over and laid down next to him on the small bed next to him. She wondered if he would move or if he would stay she wouldnt mind if he slept next to her .

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 03:23 AM

He looked at his bride as she laid next to him. He could tell she was nervous by how she trembled. "I would never hurt you, I believe a man should never beat his wife." He sat up slowly before looking at her again. "I was always taught that it is a man's place to protect, love and cherish his wife. To provide for her and the children she is willing to birth, to always be her shoulder to cry on." He said in a loving tone as he grabbed her hand. "That bed is yours. I will not lay with you as a husband until you are willing to accept me. To accept our the marriage." He told her sweetly. He got to his knees before he picked her up bridal style. He took her back over and set her down gently on her bed. Still kneeling beside her, he smiled at her. "You looked beauty today, I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful bride." He told her in the same loving tone, he wanted her to be comfortable and the small bed he had made himself was far from it.

He looked at his hands again while he played with his thumbs, he wasn't sure what to say to her. He was glad she knew he would never hurt her on purpose, the horse accident should have never happened. He regretted that moment the second it happened. He was married to the girl of his dreams, he was as happy as he could get about that. He just wished it happened differently, though her lips where softer then he imaged in his dreams. He looked back at her. "Goodnight Elizabeth, sleep peacefully." He told her before standing up and walking back to his bed. Once he laid down, he placed his arm back under his head while looking at the same spot above him.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 03:46 AM

Elizabeth felt her heart beat fast as he picked he up bridle style and took her back to the bigger and more comfortable bed. get a grip Elizabeth.....you cant like him or love him remember you said you wouldn't love him or like him... Elizabeth mind was still focused on her first kiss which happened earlier at her wedding..Chowilawu had kissed her with gentle passion with a hunger she didint understand...his lips were strong and soft at the same time. she rolled over ion the bed so he couldnt see her face she felt that some way some how he would be able to know what she was thinking even though he knew that was impossible.

Elizabeth was scared at the way she had reacted to the kiss...she kissed him back and she did it without thinking which made it worse. get a grip lizz you cant fall for him please .... She kept picturing that scene of her wedding with him. Chowilawu's arms around her and him holding her tight to his body and kissing her with love and passion...Elizabeth was going to have trouble falling asleep tonight.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 04:18 AM

He smiled at the thought of her, she turned from him when he placed her on the bed. Her face was red, she clearly was thinking about something she found embarrassing; at least enough for her not want him to see her blushing. His mind rested on the wedding, he couldn't get it out of his head or how he wanted her to accept him as a husband. His eyes grew heavy the more his thought of the day and how he was going to get her to fall in love with him. He looked over at her, she back still turned towards him. He softly chuckled at her, he found it amusing that she was embarrassed over he own thought.

He took a deep breath as he returned to the spot on the ceiling before he yawned softly, he was tired. The night before he didn't get much sleep due to the loud snoring of both his twin brother and his son. He was actually surprised that the tepee wasn't sucked down from them two. He closed his eyes to try and sleep, trying to block out the images his father beat into his head of him and their mother. He slowly fell asleep, his snoring was lightly; barely noticeable.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 04:27 AM

Elizabeth eventually drifted to sleep she was very tired after all that had happened the last 2 days. She felt safe enough to go into a deep sleep on the count that Chowilawu was there and he wouldn't let anything harmful happen to her. She snored a little loud ion the count that she had not rested well the last 2 days.

Elizabeth had a dream that someone was watching her and wanted to harm her. She kept seeing dark red eyes. The red eyes followed her every movement even hen she tried to hide behind Chowilawu....they could still see her and watch her. The evil eyes in her dream eventually caught up with her and consumed her and nothing was left. Elizabeth awoke screaming it felt so real...so true. She was covered in sweat she screamed to the top of her lungs she sounded as if she was in agony and pain.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 04:44 AM

Before he realized what was happening, he was awake with a knife in his hand. He kept it near by just in case, he was sitting up; his breath was heavy. He looked around the tepee only to see Elizabeth covered in sweat, relaxing he placed the knife away before he climbed out of his bed and knelt beside her. He looked at her in a concerning way, he placed his hand on her shoulder, trying to sooth her. "What is wrong?" He asked his wife, she was scared and he didn't like that. He sat down near her and waited for her reply, if needed be he would stay up all night to protect her from nightmares. In the morning he would make her a dream catcher to keep them away from her mind, he did not like seeing her in pain or trembling in fear.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 04:51 AM

"Red eyes follow me Chowilawu....they want to kill me...." She stated as she looked into his eyes. " They are red yet cold like ice....In my dream you tried to protect me but it killed you and then killed me slowly with pleasure..." She stated as she began to shake her head in order to get the dream out. " Please make them go away" She stated as she hugged him gently. She rested her head on his bare strong chest. " Please they are red....yet cold like ice....how can that be...it was so real " She stated as she listened to his heart beat. She was to scared to be embarrassed at the fact that she was touching his bare chest.

She looked up at him "Something bad is going to happen I can feel it in my bones Chowilawu.....I can feel it" She stated as she looked at the slight opening in the tepee she looked out into the dark night into the unknown.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 05:29 AM

He was shocked that she hugged him, he lightly wrapped his arms around her. Trying to comfort her from the nightmare she had just witness. "It is okay, nothing will harm you. I promise." He told his wife as he rested his chin softly on her head. How she described the feeling she got from it, the more it sounded more like a vision. He would have to tell his father and the medicine man about it in the morning. He kept holding onto her trying to let her know he was there for her and would never let anything happen to her. He rubbed her back softly as he spoke in his normal and loving tone. "I will make you a dream catcher to keep those nightmares away." He told her while looking at her softly, he didn't want to leave her alone granted he was only a few feet away it was still to far from her in his view.

He pulled away from her barely enough to make her look at him in the face. "Then I will have to stay by your side. Nothing will happen to you." He said to his new wife, trying her make her feel safe with him. He really didn't want it to frighten her anymore then it already had. He kissed her softly on her forehead and smiled at her barely lightly taking her back into his loving embrace.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 AM

Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his warm kiss at the top of her head. "Thank you " She manged to say as she looked up at him. She close her eyes and she fell asleep peacefully in Chowilawu's arms. She remembered being little and screaming when she had nightmares but none compared to the one she had just had. Her parents would try to make her feel safe but none could like Chowilawu just did he made her feel safe un like nothing else. I still cant love him .........I mustn't fall......can I even help it?
She was starting to get use to being in his embrace his smell she loved his smell it made her feel happy and secure.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 06:02 AM

He smiled at her when she thanked him, he didn't under stand why she thanked him. He was just fallowing his heart and trying to protect the woman he loved. He noticed she had fallen asleep in his arms, he continued to hold her for a few minutes. He thought of her dream, trying to make since of it but nothing came to mind. When sleep began to beckon him, he softly placed his wife down onto her bed. He covered her with a blanket and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "Sleep well my love." He whispered to her sleeping form. He would be there if she repeated the nightmare, tomorrow the first thing he would do is make her that catcher. He for one never needed it, she was the main dream he had and it came true; something that rarely happened among his people. He slowly stood up and moved his bed closer to her, to separate her from the door with his own body; the knife close by just in case. He laid down and looked at his wife sleeping peacefully, he loved her so much that he would train to become a better fighter to keep her safe. His eyes fell heavy once again before he was taken into a light sleep, his mind never leaving his new bride or her fears.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 03:31 PM

Elizabeth woke up early the next morning she noticed that Chowilawu was not where he was last night and instead he had moved to be a blockade between she and the door. Elizabeth remembered what Chu'si had educated her on as far as being an Indian wife some of the things weer that a man and wife always ate out of the same plate among other things. Elizabeth knew that she should go get breakfast for she and Chowilawu. Chu'si told Elizabeth she woudlnt have to do much of domestic work since she was the future Chief's wife.

Elizabeth got up quietly she stepped over her still sleeping husband's body and made her way down to the near by river where other woman were bathing. Elizabeth met up with Chu'si and began to bathe herself. Chu'si smlled at her " How are you...." She asked her. Eliabeth smilled " I am fine just a bit tired I had a really bad nightmare last night" She stated as she bathed herself in the river. Soon the woman were done and began to leave to go get their husband's breakfast