Seraphim
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

Old 12-23-2007, 11:18 PM

Standing up, the majestic Seraphim dusts himself off and adjusts his clothes which are somehow fine, thong power one should presume.
"Don't you head/desk me young man, I learned form the Great Warlock Adam We, and as for you princess, sjuts cuz I'm blind doesn't mean I can;t see!" points at a lamp as he tlaks to Kylie.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Koopess~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's quite a massive dialogue post you got there Gabriel
Should be quite an awesome roleplay when it's finished!
Youre welcome to join. We want more people in.

It'll be in the fashion of a great war, as you can see. Basically as in so many formats, there is the "good" the "bad" and the "third" powers.

Its not out yet but when we do post it we want lots of people involved.
Epic Wars are always fun.
I would definitely be the bad if I joined, would it be medieval style or like futuristic? *Curious*
i think something we really wanted to do was make a game of sorts. There would be a huge main story to it, but freedom that would allow anyone who is part of the story interact. From time to time there would be big events that would allow them to take part in a serious battle, and that battle, or perhaps meeting would be something that would continue on the main story.

Everyone has to be under either the side of "Chaos" or "Law" as (both names are not set yet) Were not sure what to make of the Third power yet.

the neat thing though, is even though you're part of the "light" or "dark" you still can join any of the existing noble houses under the respective rulers, or even create your own noble house.
[color=red]Ack, I lost this thread!
Sorry >_>

Sounds awesome, I loved FFTA for the GBA
I still play that game once in a while, the one with Marche in it xD

And I love the medieval theme too, I'm playing Fire Emblem right now, and it basicially takes place in Medieval Times

So would the Roleplay have characters dying for good, or just the lives of the characters and having obselete characters die?[
/color]
That is an interesting question. I wouldn't like people to be afraid to die. We may implement a system wherein people can die but are revived. Minor characters and cannon fodder characters, such as the random assassins in the example are essentially just NPC opponents. They die and stay gone and are always replaced by others. Think of them as the basic soldiers, generic and identical. Anyone who needs to stand out will be assigned an individual role or account with a human roleplayer behind it. Which would allow for people who are participating to rise up to rather impressive ranks, perhaps even influencing the storyline itself with their actions.

Kylie
The Original Angel - Member 620

Old 12-23-2007, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim
Standing up, the majestic Seraphim dusts himself off and adjusts his clothes which are somehow fine, thong power one should presume.
"Don't you head/desk me young man, I learned form the Great Warlock Adam We, and as for you princess, sjuts cuz I'm blind doesn't mean I can;t see!" points at a lamp as he tlaks to Kylie.
WHY DO YOU CLOSE YORU EYES WEHEN WE MAKE LOVE?? ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN SEE ME! T-T

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
WHY DO YOU CLOSE YORU EYES WEHEN WE MAKE LOVE?? ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN SEE ME! T-T
"Why do we always have to do it on your period! I mean yeah its like the crimson lube of spartans, battle the persian army of friction but its so sticky. Look I'm sorry like time we had anal I went "alas...but sex!" but canwe pelase liftthat ban?"

Kylie

Old 12-23-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Why do we always have to do it on your period! I mean yeah its like the crimson lube of spartans, battle the persian army of friction but its so sticky. Look I'm sorry like time we had anal I went "alas...but sex!" but canwe pelase liftthat ban?"
...... :oops: *gonk emoticon*

Eeewww

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
...... :oops: *gonk emoticon*

Eeewww
"that's what she said, hehe...heh...awww" lowers head a bit "my labito"

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ouch. That was kinda fucked up. Wait...what the fuck? Whats that post subject?!

Kylie

Old 12-23-2007, 11:33 PM

Gosh...Mister Pope you butcher spelling like um..like 4kids buchers good anime! ^-^

though ou are blind. so itssokay.

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:36 PM

"No dear that's Asians, like the one I'm engaged too....good news though, she;s asleep!"......."I'm gonna get my camera"

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
"No dear that's Asians, like the one I'm engaged too....good news though, she;s asleep!"......."I'm gonna get my camera"

God help you when she waked up. Wait...post subject...ahahahahahaha.

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel
Quote:

"It's funny cuz it's true...and I have the scars to prove it1"

Kylie

Old 12-23-2007, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

youre both total pricks. *pout*

I'm telling her what you said Ross.

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"And I'll show Gabe those em brassing snap shots of your form the Christmas party! AHAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS KYLIE!!!!"

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"And I'll show Gabe those em brassing snap shots of your form the Christmas party! AHAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS KYLIE!!!!"
In her defense, the pictures taken by you were all of inanimate objects. =/

ROSS WHERE DID YOU GET A GRENADE?!

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:50 PM

"I told you they were sex pictures of Kylie"
ba doo chhh

Kylie

Old 12-23-2007, 11:52 PM

I love lamp. T-T

Ross you being blind, litterally loved lamp. <.<;;

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:53 PM

Quote:
I love lamp. T-T

"Ugh, trust me kids, STDs have nothing on EMPs"

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I love lamp. T-T

"Ugh, trust me kids, STDs have nothing on EMPs"

Ouch. That thought was more of a buzzkill than Mr. Buzzkillington. *sigh*

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:58 PM

"Do you know how corn meal was first made?...neither did the miller when he left his farm that morning" chuckles a bit

Kylie

Old 12-23-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote:
"Do you know how corn meal was first made?...neither did the miller when he left his farm that morning" chuckles a bit
you're a sick person.

guess what though? we're gonna try to come see you over the next week. ^-^

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 12:02 AM

"Steve will be tehre, we cna go whale harpooning! It'll be like old times again, like whne we bagged that elaphant in my house. Good old Oninanechipkoo Montembora, what with his spearing and double homocide sicne steve is like tow people"

Kylie

Old 12-24-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
"Steve will be tehre, we cna go whale harpooning! It'll be like old times again, like whne we bagged that elaphant in my house. Good old Oninanechipkoo Montembora, what with his spearing and double homocide sicne steve is like tow people"
That's funny because Steve is fat. ^-^

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Kylie, be nice. =/

Kylie

Old 12-24-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Kylie, be nice. =/
Steve brings it on himself. <.<;;

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 12:19 AM

Fair enough I suppose. =/