Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 AM

A place to file the significant events of 2014.

If anyone is following along, you're welcome to make comments (granted they pertain to a particular post).
Though you're also welcome to private message me about anything in here as well.

Last edited by Libra; 01-03-2014 at 03:04 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 12:33 AM

Table of Contents (Dated Material)

January 2

Last edited by Libra; 01-03-2014 at 03:05 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 12:35 AM

Index (Subjected Material)

*Will add to

Last edited by Libra; 01-03-2014 at 12:39 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 12:40 AM

Reserved 1

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 12:40 AM

Reserved 2

Last edited by Libra; 01-03-2014 at 03:03 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 03:04 AM

January 2

I finally posted the results of the Limited Avatar Contest that I hosted during the FOWN 2013 event! I wanted to make plaques like the ones that people would receive at the end of a pixel art/doll contest, hope the participants like what I made for them ^3^

Also, thank you to Dustywebs: for helping me hosting the hangout thread with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClariusFlorina View Post
So I don't know where else to post this, and apparently I don't have any reserved posts in this thread... So here it goes!

mysticeyes2987:
PrincessKasumi:
Seridano:
SuperZombiePotatoe:
Velvet:

The results are in for the Limited Avatar Contest!

And the Grand Prize winner is...

Velvet!

It was a tough call, but I think we made the right decision! Your avatar has a cohesive flow, makes great use of each of the past items, and isn't overly cluttered! You used 5 of the events items, and I love how the flow of the capelet matches the flow of the dress. Awesome job

You win the grand prize: a choice of any CI that is currently in the Mennies/Contribution Shop. Please ping or PM Dustywebs when you have come to a decision on which item you'd like.

And now for the Judges Picks...

----
Seridano & SuperZombiePotatoe!

Seridano: I love your bird lady avatar! She has the wrinkles, grey hair, she's even scowling! Oh wait, maybe that's because she has a flying rat pigeon on her head. I'm a super big fan of cityscapes, so the city background added a nice touch.

SuperZombiePotatoe: Using sparklers as magic wands is genius. I have a soft spot for wizards and I liked the matching scarves of the two pets / companions. Not seen right away, but the pigeon is a good touch after your eyes notice it. Took me a little while before I even saw it!

Congratulations you two! You both will have donations sent to you soon for your 1,000 winnings.

And finally, we have some honorable mentions!

----
Mysticeyes2987 & PrincessKasumi!

Thank you everyone for participating in the event! We look forward to seeing more submissions from you all for future Limited Avatar Contests

(The Pajama Hangout Thread)

You all are welcome to direct link these images and put them where ever you'd like.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-09-2014, 01:31 AM

January 8

The past couple days I've been busy, busy. I had an interview yesterday for a new hospital, and I think I did really well at it .

Also, I've been a busy little pixeler. I've been making various articles of clothing. In fact, I think I shall post them here to help keep track:

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I've been super inspired! Though now everything has to come to a halt, I left my mousepad at my boyfriend's house... And I can't pixel worth anything with a track-ball mouse T_T

On to some other fun stuff... I want to start posting my favorite Avi's! Also this will help me keep track of whom I want to nom for User's Pick.

The Wandering Poet ~

(And more to add! :D)