TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-13-2014, 01:55 AM

Josiah smiled brightly as the taco place came into view. "They are, aren't they?" He asked and wrapped an arm around Josiah's shoulders as they walked. "I'm going for one of those burrito's that they put everything in, even some fries, those are amazing!" He looked over at his friend and smiled lightly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-17-2014, 09:36 PM

Josiah tried his best not to glare at Atlas' arm when he wrapped it around his shoulder. He shook his head in a motion more jerky than it should have been. "You should never put a fry in a burrito." As the reached the restaurant's front door, he shrugged out of Atlas' hold and walked inside first. It was built more like a fast food place inside with a menu on the wall and a counter at the front. Only a couple others stood in line, so he got behind and focused his attention on the menu. Something with chicken for sure and simple. He did like simple food.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-17-2014, 11:25 PM

Once Atlas was inside he looked at the menu and smiled, he figured he knew what Josiah was going to get, and he knew exactly what he was going to get. This place called it a Garbage Burrito, his stomach growled in anticipation of lunch. "So how did your class go this morning?" He asked and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-25-2014, 02:19 AM

Josiah shrugged one shoulder as he got in the line an picked the chicken taco combo with a coke for his drink. Simple, easy. As he filled his coke up, and answered Atlas' question. "About how you'd expect. I listened, I doodled. It's not bad though. I'm glad I changed my major," he said. "Where do you want to sit?" Since there weren't that many people there, they had their pick. "Your classes go well?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 03:04 AM

Atlas looked around the room before pointing at a corner table. "How about over there?" He asked after having gotten his cup of water. He did not really drink much else. He smiled at his friend as they moved to sit down after picking up their food. It was rather quick to come out with so few customers in at the moment.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2014, 05:07 AM

A good, a corner table. Even if Atlas hadn't pointed it out, he would have suggested the same one. Josiah sat down and unwrapped his tacos. After a bite, he smiled as much from the taste as from the company he sat with. "I don't know why, but I feel really glad to be sitting here with you." He shook his head. Normally he didn't say mushy things like this, but perhaps it came from the totally un-mushy environment they were in. These sorts of things could only come out in a mostly empty fast food place. "I'd be so screwed if you weren't my friend."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-29-2014, 04:43 PM

Atlas shook his head gently, "No, you would be just fine. I know you would." The gamer said and smiled at his friend as he tucked into his burrito, slathering it in hot sauce before taking a bite. He smiled at his friend as he picked a fry from his burrito and popped it in his mouth. "You are quiet and shy sure, but you are easy to talk to." He said and smiled at Josiah.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2014, 08:17 PM

Josiah's face twisted into a grimace. "You can only say that because you're already my friend." Few people shared Atlas' opinion of him. Sure he was pleasant enough once people got to know him. It was the getting close part that he made hard and he knew it. He could be cold and snide, snappish, and insecure all at once. He'd gotten worse too over the last few years because of college. He was friendly with Atlas though, interestingly enough. "Haven't you noticed you're my only friend?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-29-2014, 10:53 PM

"Huh...well I suppose that is a tad bit odd." Atlas said and finished off his burrito, licking his lips to get at any traces that had been left behind. "Why is that? Is it cause we had to room together in the dorms cause no one else wanted to room with the 'creepy gamer'?" He asked, his fingers making quotes as he said creepy gamer. The room mate he had had before Josiah had demanded to be moved because of fear of bodily harm. The gamer had been working on code for a game he was making and it had not been turning out how he had wanted it to, and so in a fit he had thrown his keyboard, effectivly shattering it against the door. "Now that I think of it though, since you moved in I havn't lost my temper like that since...at least not in the room." The young man shrugged and smiled at Josiah.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 03:45 AM

Josiah didn't think it had anything to do with Atlas. He had his own problems. But maybe because of that, he didn't notice Atlas' much. "Really? I guess you haven't. I forgot you were that sort of person," he said with a shrug. He picked at his food at a much slower pace, not so much to enjoy its flavor as he didn't have a lot of interest in it. "I guess we're good for each other though. Balanced personalities or whatever." He didn't feel like going into anything psychological, but it made sense. They tempered each other's oddities.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-31-2014, 08:14 PM

Atlas smiled and gathered his trash, setting aside to deal with once they were done. "What ever works though right?" He asked and placed his elbows on the table and his chin in his hands. "I've got one more class this afternoon before I can head home, what about you?" He asked, his eyes locked on Josiah's face.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 11:14 PM

Nodding his head, Josiah stared down at his food. He could feel Atlas looking at him. For a second, he resisted the urge to look out. It eventually won out though. He lifted his gaze and immediately locked eyes with Atlas. He swallowed hard. "One more. I should...probably leave for it soon," he muttered without making any move to get up.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-10-2015, 10:08 PM

Atlas looked a little worried, "You alright Josiah?" He asked as he started to gather their trash. He tossed the tray and came back standing next to the table, he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets and looked at his friend. he was worried about him, hell he wanted nothing more than to just pull Josiah into his arms and hold him, but he knew that would embarrass his friend and so put his hands in his pockets instead and bit his lower lip.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-11-2015, 04:24 AM

"Yeah," Josiah muttered with a smile tugging on one half of his mouth. It made him feel warm to know someone worried over his like that. He didn't realize his thoughts showed on his face that much, but they must have. They weren't even something to be worried over. "I was just thinking about...you," he said quietly. He avoided Atlas' eye as he felt his face redden, but he hated to show that side of him anywhere public even if almost no one was in the restaurant. So a second later, he forced a cold mask onto his face. Without waiting for a response, he swept out the door and leaned against the brick wall to wait for Atlas. The fresh(ish) air let him cool.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-11-2015, 07:06 AM

Atlas hurried after his friend and stood next to him, "Josiah...would you feel better if we could talk at home?" He asked, he did not like the cold mask on his face. His own was worried, his eyes scanning Josiah's face, "Lets head back to campus...then we can go home." He said softly, his hands in his pockets twitched and he turned away from Josiah.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 12:10 AM

Josiah shrugged one shoulder. "We still have classes remember. Besides, there's nothing to talk about." He sighed. "I'm just acting weird for no reason." Like usual, his mind supplied. "Come on, we should head back," he muttered, offering a faint smile. "I'll just say more weird things if we keep hanging out."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-12-2015, 12:21 AM

"Josiah." He murmured and followed after his friend. "I know there are classes... I...I just want you to be happy." He murmured and kicked a rock that was in front of him. "I...I do not like it when you are upset." He said softly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 12:34 AM

Josiah bit his lip and glanced back at Atlas. A second later, he darted his gaze back to where he was walking. "I'm not upset. Really." He ran a hand through his hair and tried to act like it. Sure he walked a little fast, but he usually did. Most of the time he didn't have someone trailing after him, trying to keep pace. "You already make me happy enough," he added after a bit, his mutter so low he almost hoped the other boy didn't hear.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-12-2015, 12:41 AM

Atlas flushed lightly at those last words that he had barely caught. He smiled lightly at Josiah, he still worried about him, but he would allow it to drop for now.
One they were back at campus he looked at his friend and room mate and smiled, "See you after class?" He asked and placed a hand on Josiah's shoulder.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 03:40 AM

Nodded his head, Josiah waved and then parted ways with his friend. "Yeah, look forward to it." He shrugged his shoulder to dissipate the feeling of a hand being previously there. Off to class he went, only a little distracted. After the hour and a half of class, he drove to their apartment and swung the door open. "You here yet?" he asked, not sure if Atlas finished before him or not.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-12-2015, 01:02 PM

Atlas had just come out of the shower as Josiah entered their flat. "Hey." He said and gave a smile, water dripped lazily down his chest and abs to the towel around his hips that looked like it was barely hanging on. "I got home about twenty minutes ago. How was your class?" He asked as he made his way to the dresser where his clothes were stored, pulling out a pair of tight fitting black underpants and tossing them on the bed before looking for a pair of pants to wear.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-14-2015, 01:25 AM

Josiah coughed when he saw Atlas. Oh how his eyes lingered even though he told himself he shouldn't. But what was wrong with a little look. "Class was fine. A spider actually dropped down on the teacher's podium and she screamed. It reminded me of high school." Despite the interesting tale, he wasn't paying much attention to what he said. He trailed after Atlas and for a second paused at an appropriate distance. But he couldn't stop himself from moving closer. He reached out and caught one strand of the other boy's hair. "Looks good wet..." he muttered.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-14-2015, 07:54 PM

Atlas blushed lightly and smiled at Josiah, "Thank you." he murmured and cleared his throat as he got dressed, putting his underpants on before he dropped the towel, the form fitting shorts hugged his rear and showed it off as he bent over to put his legs into a pair of loose fitting pants.
He turned back around and rubbed at his head with the towel and smiled at his friend and he finished drying off.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2015, 04:12 AM

He was doing this on purpose wasn't he? Atlas had to know that Josiah just stared. How could he not? Josiah cleared his throat and leaned back against the wall just to give himself something to do. "Are you normally this unreserved or is it just because it's me watching?" he asked with a slight quirk of one brow. He doubted he could ever do the same so casually.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-15-2015, 01:05 PM

Atlas turned to face Josiah and smiled, "Normally unreserved...I'm not shy, normally I would actually just drop the towel and get dressed, but I don't want to have you running away from me." he said as he sat down on his bed, he folded his hands in his lap and looked at Josiah. "So what is the plan for this evening?"