VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2018, 03:16 AM

His less showy car was merely just a family car that an average working person could afford. "I wanted to drive it, I rarely do as much as I enjoy driving it." he said and unlocked his car getting into the drivers side and started the car. He lowered the music and waited for her to get in listening to the antique cd he had playing metallica through his car. He did still feel the urge to ask her, though knew her answer.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2018, 03:39 AM

Erin nodded at his explanation, Seeing him get into the drivers side lowering the heavy metal music that was blaring when he started it up she got into the passengers side buckling her seat belt. "Metallica huh? Decent taste in music. "She turned staring out the window absently as the scenery went by them. "So what do you rich types do after work?" She asked curiously her snark naturally coming out again.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2018, 03:57 AM

"Oh you know murder hookers and flaunt money around." he said scarcasm seeping into his voice. "I go home and if my friends are busy I hang out at my house watch a movie in my theater or play pool on my custom table. Maybe sometime I'll show you if you want. But I do have a mansion that is a luxury that most people don't have but I have a lot I can do, even have my own gym to work out in." He was driving to her house. He looked at her from the side and hesitantly started. "Did you want to stop for dinner, just a family owned burger joint, not a handout, I'll expect when you can to return the favor." he said hoping she'd want to, the place he was thinking of had really good burgers.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2018, 04:55 AM

She couldn't help but giggle a little at his sarcastic response. "Yea I can't imagine that you could ever be bored there you probably would't even need to leave you house for anything." She could only imagine how living like that would be she was lucky her tv worked..most days anyways. She cocked an eyebrow at his suggestion of dinner debating it over in her head thinking about what exactly she had left in the fridge and that was not a whole lot so she figured that she could always save some of her food to bring home for her mother, She would probably like that. "Hmmm..ok..but I will be paying you back the next time."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2018, 05:02 AM

"I can work with that, did you want to bring your mom a meal too? It's a gift for her from me, just a nice gesture for no good reason, okay maybe I need to do my good deed for the day, but I insist you let me do that for her." he said and drove towards the burger joint, it was just in the rich part of town so it escaped the fanicifying that most expansive places got, and it was a very homey place to eat, very retro. He pulled in and couldn't help but smile. "My grand parents took me here a lot, that is until a criminal from the poor part of town came here looking for money, they were more than willing to give them money but that guy panicked and beat my grand father, I visit my grand mother though she suffers from dementia and depression, part of why I wanted this job." he then smiles apologetically. "Sorry about that, I get flash backs sometimes and can't stop myself. Let eat some good food." he said smiling with some effort. He hoped she could see why he was more giving than some rich people.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2018, 05:52 AM

She sighed she could refuse for her things but she had a weak spot for her mother she tried to spoil her. "Ok fine, as long as I pay you back for my meal you can buy something for my mother." Erin listened to his reminiscing about his childhood and the terrible thing that happened to his grandfather and his gandmother being the reason for him being in the medical field. She could tell that he just faked a smile on her behalf but she didn't want him to half to do that just for her sake. "You don't have to apologise for telling a memory or for being sad about it, You shouldn't have to fake a smile just for my sake its ok not to always be positive ya know, Bad shit happens and its ok to feel sad or angry about it."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2018, 05:58 AM

He nodded and took a deep breathe and smiled at her not faking this one. "Thank you, My grandparents are why I try to help people out how I can." he said though didn't get sad he was happy he spent so much time with them. "Shall we go in and eat? I'm sure your hungry and I'll even get your mothers to go as we pay." he said and turned his car off and got out and couldn't help but wonder why tell her that? He never told anyone that didn't already know from being at the funeral, and only he knew about his grandmothers condition, not even his father cared to know about that and his mother tired to tell him, he tried to tell him, he wouldn't hear it.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2018, 08:20 AM

Erin smiled back at Zane seeing his real smile thinking when he actually smiled for real it was a very beautiful smile, She wanted to see it more. Shaking the thought out of her head she got out of the car and followed him to the entrance. "Yea that sounds good to me." She followed him inside and stood looking at the menu her stomach grumbled thinking about the food.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2018, 10:34 AM

He looked through the menu that rarely ever changed and saw his favorite burger, with onion rings bbq sauce and cheese and comes with fires a pickle and coleslaw. It was his favorite, he wondered if any of the waitresses would recognize him. A waitress came up to and smiled at him. "Zane it's been awhile." she was an elderly woman thats worked here a while and knew he probably didn't want her to mention his grandparents. "Yeah, I've been busy with work." he answered then saw her write down his meal. "I remember how you like everything, unless it's changed." He shook his head. "Not at all, still the same way." she then looked to Erin. "What would you like miss?"

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 02:33 AM

Erin watched as the older lady greeted Zane taking his order and turned to Erin asking for her order "I'll have the same thing thank you." She answered not really knowing what to get but what Zane ordered sounded pretty good to her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2018, 02:54 AM

He watched as the waitress smiled and went to put their order in. "The meal is filling, you might have left overs." he said kindly. "If you don't mind my asking who do you think helped inspire you to be who you are the most?" he was curious why she had made the important choices she had. Though hoped she wouldn't mind answering him.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 03:32 AM

"Leftovers would be great so that I can take them for lunch tomorrow." She answered simply. As he asked for the source of her inspiration a look of pain and sorrow flashed through her eyes making her look down not wanting to show him the pain that was still fresh in her heart. "Um...My father is my inspiration, He always took such pride in taking care of his loved ones and helped out many of the people in my neighborhood doing whatever he could to help them. He worked long hours at a crappy job but never complained about it a single second." She spoke softly her voice breaking for a second. She cleared her throat and shook away the thoughts looking back up at him mask back in place like she always did when things got too emotional for her. "Anyways thats why I give my all in everything I do and take care of my mother the best I can."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2018, 03:38 AM

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up such a painful subject." he said. "I won't talk About it anymore of that makes you feel even a little better." he answers a text from his phone and looks at her. "I'm sure your family is very proud of who you are." he tries to help her though drops the subect and is quite for a few minutes, she was similar to him even though she wouldnt admit it.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 03:58 AM

Erin muttered a quick "Thanks." As they stood there in awkward silence for a few minutes until there food was ready. "this looks good. Should we sit down?" She asks in a happier tone trying to lighten the mood a bit.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2018, 04:08 AM

He laughs softly. He sits down and sips at his soda. He then starts to eat his food and it tasted just like he remembered it always did. He could honestly eat this all the time if it werent so unhealthy to eat like that.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 04:17 AM

She sat down taking a bite of her burger finding out it was really tasty. "This is a great hamburger, I don't think ive ever had one quite this good before." She said chowing down on the burger and and eating the fries. She hadn't realize exactly how hungry she really was until just then.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2018, 04:28 AM

He smiled hearing her and ate his burger as well. "You seem to be enjoying your food. Thats good to see, you could come here more often if you wanted once you get your checks, and even take your mom if you want, or if you really wanted there are some cozy apartments here that have escaped the rich influence as some call it like this place." he said just thinking out loud stuff she could do if she wanted to.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 04:40 AM

She nodded while still eating, It would be a lot safer for them here then where she currently was but she wasn't sure if her mother would want to leave the home she had known for so long. "Yes I will probably try to take my mother here to eat and see what she thinks about the area but I at least like the food here so thats always a plus." She joked

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2018, 12:36 PM

"I know you've probably known your home for awhile and your mother longer than that, and as sad as it was my grandfather being stabbed is a very rare occurance, it's actually very peaceful here, and yeah people both rich and poor can be seen but they rarely ever fight, this section of town is neutral, no discrimination at all" he knew that this section was fair to both poor and rich and the section was bigger, and rent was cheaper for what your getting." He continued eating his food.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2018, 09:11 PM

"Yea it does seem like a good neutral area between the two. It also would be closer to the hospital so that I can get back and forth from work easier on my own." She said while sipping the last of her drink and sitting back against her seat feeling recharged from the food. She looked at the clock on the wall. "Wow its that time already? That sure went fast, I should get home soon my mother must be hungry by now." She said feeling a tad sad to end this day. Why do I feel so comfortable around him I gotta make sure not to let my guard down to much with him, I don't know if his motives are what he says they are I can trust peoples words anymore only time will tell if he is actually a nice person I can trust or not.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-30-2018, 05:55 AM

He had finished his food and heard her say it was getting late and was too surprised that that much time passed. "I'll order your mom's food, what shall I order her?" he asked her unsure of what her mom would want, he was glad that he was seeming to help her. He really wanted to help her get into a better place without hand outs to prove he just wanted to help.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2018, 07:51 AM

"Umm she's not picky just order the same thing we had, That should be fine." She cleaned up her trash throwing it away and headed up to the front putting in her mothers order stepping back to let him pay. As she stood there she realize she hadn't actually gone out anywhere with anyone her age in a very long time she forgot how nice it actually was.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-30-2018, 09:03 PM

He followed her then paid for her mothers food, and it was soon done and handed to her. "Shall we go?" he asked and started out the door and held the door for her, once she was out he went to his car and started it waiting for her to get into the car and he changed his cd to a judas priest cd still keeping the volume low.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2018, 02:01 AM

She nodded. "Yes, lets go." She followed him out the doors and go into the car after he unlocked the doors. I have to admit that was pretty good food."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2018, 03:33 AM

He heard her as he drove off toward her neighborhood. "I don't know where you live so once we get close I'll need some directions" he said though he didn't want this to end though knew he she wanted to get to bed so she wasn't tired for work tomorrow.