Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 07-24-2017, 10:15 PM

(Post 1) Pokémon Journey Charity (PJC)

Welcome trainers to my lab! Whether you are here for your first Pokemon or if you are returning to check on the Pokemon you have stored here or if you are just here for a visit, everyone is welcome! What goals and dreams do you have? Maybe you want to become a Pokemon Master, trying to catch them all. Maybe you would prefer to specialize in a specific Pokemon element to be come a Master in that. Perhaps you would like to be a Pokemon Breeder, learning all the secrets of each Pokemon and how to feed and care for them all. You may just have a passion to travel the region and draw any or every Pokemon you encounter, making your sketchbook a diary of your journey. Whatever your reason for wanting to travel out into the world of Pokemon we hope it will be as memorable as possible. Welcome to the wonderful World of Pokemon! May all your dreams come true!
About the Professor. Hello! My name is Professor Lily.
This is my standard look, but a professor does like to dress casually or for the occasion.
The person behind the avie is dragoness129.
Follow me and I will show you around!

» Table of Contents «
  1. Introduction / About the Professor
  2. About / Rules
  3. Starting / Gear / Trainers
  4. Contests / Events
  5. Pokemart / Team Rocket
  6. Donations
  7. Links

Art by tsukiko on Trisphee

Last edited by Professor Lily; 08-08-2017 at 06:09 PM..

Professor Lily

Old 07-25-2017, 03:18 AM

What This Charity is About
» You are a Pokémon Trainer. This is an interactive charity with the hopes of boosting site activity and gold earning!
» Pick a Starter Pokémon from the below post.
» Use the code, putting it in Quote tags to earn exp and levels.
» You can participate in contests and quests to earn items for not only yourself, but also for you Pokémon Partners.
»

How It Works and Rules

Leveling: Each post in this thread earns you 100 exp. This only applies to THAT Pokémon in your post, and you can only level up one at a time. Every 1000 exp earns your Pokémon a level up. You may also use Rare Candy to level your Pokémon up if you would like and if you have them in your inventory.

Evolving: Once your Pokémon reaches level 15, it will evolve (if it has an evolution), then it will evolve again at level 30 (if it has a final evolution). If your Pokémon needs a stone or item to evolve, you will need to buy or find said item first and also be at either level 15 or 30 before you can use the item. If the Pokémon has more than one evolution option and does not need an item, you may decide which evolution you would like. If it evolves with happiness, basic trade, time of day, move known, or other such way, evolve it with the guide above. If you do not want a Pokémon to evolve, you will need an Everstone to stop it from evolving. If Pokémon need an item + trading, you just need the item and level 15 or 30.

Catching Pokémon: Every once in a while, Professor Lily will post that wild Pokémon have appeared. The first person to quote with the phrase "[your username] threw a Pokeball at the wild [Pokémon you want to catch]" will get that Pokémon. You may only catch one Pokémon per batch. However, if two people try for the same Pokémon, the second person may throw again for a different, unclaimed Pokémon. Any Pokémon that are not caught after 1 hour run away back into the wild. You MUST NOT edit that post once you state that you want to catch a Pokémon. Even if you misspell it or meaning to try for a different one. It would make it too confusing and unfair if you change what you want to capture. No posting wild Pokémon if you are not authorized to do so! If a Pokémon has more than one color or form, you must keep it as the form that was posted upon capture. You may only use Shiny sprites if the Pokémon caught was a Shiny version.

Gender: You may determine the gender unless that Pokémon is gender specific or listed as a specific gender already.

Hatching Eggs: To hatch eggs, you must post with it 10 times. Once done, please ping Professor Lily and I will let you know what it hatches into. Hatched Pokémon start at level 1 with 0 exp as normal Pokémon do.

Items: You start out with an unlimited number of Pokeballs. Evolution items as well as some other rare or unique items can be bought from the shop when they are in stock. You may also find them around randomly, win them from contests or events, or other such ways.

Events: There will be several events held with all kinds of cool rewards and bonuses for participating in them. Keep a look out for this thread in site events as well!

Trading/Gifting Pokémon or Items: Yes, you may trade and gift others Pokémon or items. Do do so, you must post in the Trading Thread and ping me with what you are trading/gifting and with whom. The other trainer then must quote your post and state that they agree to this. (It may be a good idea to ping the other trainer you are wanting to trade with, so that they know what is going on as well).

Questions? Please ping me, Professor Lily with questions, and I will respond to you when I can.

Other Rules:
- Follow all the rules of the site!
- No mules may participate in anything but basic chatting.
- Be nice to your fellow trainers and non members alike!
- Don't cheat With the EXP, pokemon etc. I understand it can be difficult keeping track, but try to look back and see where it got mixed up.
- It will be your duty to correctly keep track of your own Pokémon, items, exp, etc.
- You can switch Pokémon whenever you like.
- Be sure to have at least 3 words in your post when quoting Professor Lily.

---------- [this is where new post goes in thread]----------

Starting Your Journey

Please post this and choose one of the Pokémon below to use as your starter!

@ Professor Lily; Hey Professor! I choose [insert pokemon]
(Just be sure and remove the space after @)

You do not need to wait for confirmation. Feel free to post in the log and start posting with your Pokémon! To keep track of exp, just post something like this in each post:

[quote] <Pokemon image>
Name
Level #
Exp # (add 100 per post)
[/quote]

Be sure to post in the trainer thread! You may add any additional info to your Pokémon that you like: nature, nicknames, attacks known, etc.

Get Your Gear
Every trainer needs a bag and some Pokeballs to get started!
If you want one yourself, just fill out the following form:

[size=4][color=green]Hey Professor! I would love some Gear![/color][/size]
Username:
Gotta Carry My Gear! (Bag Color. Pick a Proper Bag from Bag, Borrow, or Steal)
And A Pokeball: (Choose one of the Easter Egg colors: Red, Brown, Pink, Aqua, Cream, Grey, Lilac, Blue, Orange, Teal, Yellow, Green, Deep Pink, Marshmallow, Sky Blue)
Thank you so much!

» Here is the link to Bag, Borrow, or Steal for convenience. Go to pages 3 and 4 for the Proper Bags, or type it in the search bar.

» List of Mods
dragoness129 Chess Piece

» List of Trainers
Name Name Name

Last edited by Professor Lily; 08-08-2017 at 01:23 PM..

Professor Lily

Old 07-25-2017, 06:42 PM

PokeMart
This is where you can find those treasures you need for your Pokémon. All gold spent here is donated directly to the charity.
Send the gold as a donation, state what you are buying and how much.

Everstones - 250g each
Evolution items - 1,000g each
Rare Candy - 50g each

Note: You can also find these items around the thread randomly and by participating in the thread events. This is just a bonus for donating and a guaranteed way of getting the items you want without the wait.

Bribe Team Rocket
Who knows what you might get! It may be a rare Pokémon, a common from the shop, an even item, who knows! Toss something at them and see what you get in return!

» In order to toss something at them, just send a trade or donation to Professor Lily and be sure to say you are "Throwing this at Team Rocket!"

Here are a couple images to help:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

---------- [this is where the next Post goes] ----------

Contests
To be announced

past ContestsX

None

Events
To be announced

past EventsX

None

---------- [this is where the next post goes]----------

Links

Pokemon Stadium (for sprites)
Pokemon Database (spirtes, including old school)
Serebii (lots of good info)
Bulbapedia (lots of good info)

Link To Us:

[url=tobeadded][img]http://i.imgur.com/6mca2lr.png[/img][/url]

Then ->>

Last edited by Professor Lily; 08-08-2017 at 06:08 PM..

Professor Lily

Old 07-31-2017, 08:37 PM

[HTML][URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=40234][I]Professor Lily[/I][/URL]: test[/HTML]
[PHP][URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=40234][I]Professor Lily[/I][/URL]: test[/PHP]
[CODE][URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=40234][I]Professor Lily[/I][/URL]: test[/CODE]
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=40234][I]Professor Lily[/I][/URL]: test

Professor Lily

Old 08-07-2017, 05:44 PM

Still need to add these sections:

Donations from all the great members!

star2000shadow - Gold donation

Professor Lily

Old 08-08-2017, 06:39 PM

Wild Pokémon have appeared!

Quote:

dragoness129