Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-02-2014, 05:16 PM

Maria's Memories

I don't mind if you post in here!

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 01-02-2014 at 05:31 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-02-2014, 05:22 PM

I'm going to do yesterday's post today!

January 1, 2014 -

My boyfriend and I decided to get together last night for New Year's Eve. We watched the fourth Star Trek movie together, The Voyage Home, because it's my favorite! He told me he wanted to be the first guy to kiss me at midnight (which is cute because all my previous ex's decided kissing at midnight was stupid).

As we were waiting for midnight, we cuddled together and just talked. I asked him, "How did I get so lucky?" and he responded, "Because I'm falling in love with you." I confessed the same thing!

When I think about where I was in a relationship at this time last year and where I am in a relationship this year, I am 1000 times happier. I can't be more grateful for this man in my life and I really can't wait to see what the future holds!

January 2, 2014 -

My UCF Knights played in their first BSC Bowl Game Last night - the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor! And they WON!!!!!!! The score was 52-42! I can't be more proud of my alma mater! We are growing as a school and really getting our name out on a national level!

In other football news, I am even MORE excited for my Philadelphia Eagles for defeating the Cowgirls last weekend and landing a spot in the playoffs as the NFC East Champions :) I can't WAIT until Saturday...we play New Orleans! So I'm really scared! But I'm super excited!

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 01-02-2014 at 05:30 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-04-2014, 03:08 PM

January 3, 2013

Yesterday, was actually a really nice day :) My boyfriend and I made rice, veggies, and asian marinated chicken for lunch. We hung out for a while at home - mostly cuddled because it was COLD yesterday! And then my friends, boyfriend, and I all went to Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure last night! The perks about being a Florida resident is that I can get an annual pass and go as much as I like :) So I now what I'll be doing AAAALLLLL year :P

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 04:08 PM

eagle fans unite!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-04-2014, 04:35 PM

We have a play off game today Hummy!!!! I hope we win :D

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 04:44 PM

i root for no one
*hummy is an ebil jinxie hummy*

i do hope 2014 is your year, Maria
*hugs*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-04-2014, 04:58 PM

Thank you Hummy! I have a good feeling about this year :) Things leading up to this year were fantastic!! :)

I'll root for my Eagles - I've been wearing Eagles stuff all week! :P

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 06:16 PM

i'm not sure i will even wear my eagles hat
i'm pretty nervous

i have a good feeling about this year, too

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 02:48 AM

half♥time
i am really loving the eagles jersey's this year

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2014, 07:22 AM

pokes around in here +V+
omgg you and your boyfriend sound so cute ;U; im really happy for you two! ehehe I wish for many more happy days to come.
(and wow haha me and my bf are actually going to go to Universal studios next week. ;D must be nice to live near by! XD I'm coming all the way from kentucky..rofl)

I don't really pay attention to sports..sadly..XD feels left out sometimes..but Yayyy? hahaa

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-05-2014, 12:41 PM

I'm super happy for Maria too, previous boyfriend was a bit of a douche, this new guy sounds awesome =3 I'm full of high hopes for Maria's year, too \o/

COLD?! PFFT! xD

Maria knows my opinion of Floridian "cold".

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 12:55 PM

*sobs with Maria*
so close, so close
i know my father was swearing at the VFW
they all went there to watch the game and celebrate.....

yeah, that's putting it mildly
put the old BF out with the trash!
he so totally screwed up

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-05-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
pokes around in here +V+
omgg you and your boyfriend sound so cute ;U; im really happy for you two! ehehe I wish for many more happy days to come.
(and wow haha me and my bf are actually going to go to Universal studios next week. ;D must be nice to live near by! XD I'm coming all the way from kentucky..rofl)

I don't really pay attention to sports..sadly..XD feels left out sometimes..but Yayyy? hahaa
Oh! Are you going to Universal in California or in Florida? That's awesome! I hope you have a ton of fun! :D The good thing about living here and having an annual pass is that I don't have to kill myself to get everything done in three days! XD

My boyfriend is super sweet :) He's very gentle and he thinks about what is going to effect both of us - not just him. Which is what I appreciate! He treats me well and he treats me like an equal :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I'm super happy for Maria too, previous boyfriend was a bit of a douche, this new guy sounds awesome =3 I'm full of high hopes for Maria's year, too \o/

COLD?! PFFT! xD

Maria knows my opinion of Floridian "cold".
It was down to the 40's the other day!!!! On Tuesday, it's supposed to be down to the 30's D: I would cry but I'm afraid my tears would turn to icicles! D:

Previous boyfriend was a douche - I'm super happy to get that period of my life out of the way :D

My mom loves my new boyfriend XDDD And my dad actually likes him - first boyfriend I've ever had that my dad likes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

*sobs with Maria*
so close, so close
i know my father was swearing at the VFW
they all went there to watch the game and celebrate.....

yeah, that's putting it mildly
put the old BF out with the trash!
he so totally screwed up

I cried last night, I'm not going to lie :( They were SOOOO close!! I was holding out for a miracle :( But at least we know we have a good team going into the next year! They can make improvements to the defense and hopefully become a top-notch team!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 07:08 PM

the closer they got to the goal line the more my head started spinning
where was the line?
it's so eagles
=(
next year.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-06-2014, 12:12 AM

Quote:

the closer they got to the goal line the more my head started spinning
where was the line?
it's so eagles
=(
next year.
Well they were closer this year than they have been in years - so that's good!

And classic "andy reid" happened yesterday too for the chiefs...terrible time management ultimately led to their loss!

Nothing too exciting happened today so no memory jar update today....but today marks my last day of freedom! LOL Tomorrow starts the spring semester!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 12:15 AM

i know i saw that, poor andy
maybe next year it will all fall in place
i really thought foles was the piece needed

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-06-2014, 09:24 PM

Great start to my week....

Work went well today. But I got home and checked my Master's Degree online learning site....and I had received an email from them in the fall saying the class would start January 13th...and lo and behold...it starts today. And I won't have my book until Friday......and assignments are due friday, saturday, and sunday.

The biggest problem? We have our annual music education conference Thursday through Saturday....so that means I will have to somehow do my homework on Friday and Saturday with no textbook while out of town at a professional conference.

*cries*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2014, 01:07 PM

You seem to have had nothing but trouble with your online learning : /

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 06:47 PM

would there be any ebooks of your school book?
or can you ask a fellow student to email you some pages?
*hugs*
don't cry it will all work out.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 11:06 AM

i am finally watching 'brave'
she makes me think of you
*hugs*
have a great semester

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 05:49 AM

I'm happy that you have such a good relationship with your boyfriend. Happy times for Maria!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-22-2014, 09:31 PM

January 7, 2014

A few years ago I got to see my favorite musician/singer/songwriter of all time in concert - Billy Joel! My only regret is that I did NOT get to see him with my mom. He's very special to both of us and it's something we bond over. So the fact she didn't see him with me was very upsetting. After I saw him, he had a double hip replacement and we thought he would never tour again so we were devastated.

In November of last year, my mom called me and said, "I know what I want for Christmas." I asked her what she wanted and she announced, "Tickets to see Billy Joel!" Needless-to-say - we both freaked out that he was not only touring again, but coming to Florida!

Today I got to see him with my mom! It was magical! We had the best time!!! He started with my second favorite song, Miami 2017. And then he did my absolute favorite song next - Pressure!!!!

We had the best time and I'm soooo happy that my mom and I got to see him together!!!

---------- Post added 01-22-2014 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote:

i am finally watching 'brave'
she makes me think of you
*hugs*
have a great semester
Aw thank you!

I always describe Merida as me in pixar form :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
I'm happy that you have such a good relationship with your boyfriend. Happy times for Maria!
Thank you Ling <3333

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-22-2014, 09:57 PM

i'm happy you had such a nice time
it's nice you get to do things with Mariamom

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 01-22-2014, 10:25 PM

Aww...how lovely that you and your mother got to bond over a common love for Billy Joel

It's rather nice that you thought of her when you saw him the first time too

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-22-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:

i'm happy you had such a nice time
it's nice you get to do things with Mariamom
I love my mom <3 She and I are very close :D So it's nice to get to do cool things with her :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
Aww...how lovely that you and your mother got to bond over a common love for Billy Joel

It's rather nice that you thought of her when you saw him the first time too
I wanted my mom to go the first time - but she couldn't get off work so I went with a friend instead :( She and I were both upset over it - but happy now that we got to see him together :D I cried the first time I saw Billy Joel live and my mom cried this time! So it's pretty nice to see we have the same reaction :)