Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-22-2012, 11:07 PM

~Welcome~

Where are you? This isn't your bed, your room... This certainly isn't your house! It's too dark... Too small... Too cold. You pound on the walls not several inches to your sides. The ceiling right above you. It sounds metallic. You've probably seen these on television, in those medical mystery reality shows. Obviously, you're in a morgue.

You reach above you, where you know the door is. You open it. The hinges screech and the echo fills your head. You push yourself out, and the rolling shelf comes out with you, allowing you to sit up and look around. This isn't a freezer, but the room you're in resembles a morgue. A dissection table draped in bloody cloth sits under a domed window. You inspect yourself, but find no wounds you haven't already suffered before arriving here.

You stand and look around. Why are you here? Why brought you here? Where is 'here'? And how do you get out?

OOC Thread!

Last edited by Tachigami; 12-07-2012 at 06:55 AM..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM

What is this?

This RolePlay game allows you to make decisions to escape your confinement in a massive manor, long abandoned and far from civilization. The place is huge, and the basement seems once to have been a morgue. You wake in one of the body drawers and must make decisions which have various consequences to either survive, or escape the clutches of a deranged serial killer who has booby trapped the house and its contents.

The house itself seems to have been remade on the inside only. Cleaned up, stocked with various foods and drinks, and it even includes electricity, though you get no cell service, no phones, and no Internet connection. Each decision you make can lead you closer to escape or death, so consider your actions and reactions carefully.

The odds change each turn, and each roll is unpredictable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who am I?

I’m your master. My name is Gizmo. With every turn I appear with a randomly rolled number on my six-sided die and affect the outcome of your decisions.

I’m thirty four but still act like a kid. I’m a devious creature but I’m also fair. I’m insane, so says my doctors, and I can’t figure out today’s technology. Not that I ever have been able to, mind. I hold in my hand the power to control the reactions of this world, to either save or sacrifice you. It’s not up to me, however; You’d better hope the dice like you, or you’ll be in for a not-so-nice little treat.

Last edited by Tachigami; 06-25-2012 at 03:24 AM..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:19 PM

What are my rules?

First: I require very minute control of your character, only enough to allow you to see certain items or areas that may or may not assist you in your survival, or your death.

Second: Keep drama out of the RP. As long as it’s between the characters of your RP, it’s fine, but I don’t want you to start up unnecessary bickering.

Third: Don’t God-mod. I, however, must know what’s going on so I can continue a swift movement through various situations. If you don’t want to die, or if you have died in the game, you can come back at the very beginning as a different character.

Fourth: Don’t complain to me about the number generated. I don’t have a loaded die, and I keep my word no matter what. You must be aware that I don’t favor certain people.

Fifth: Have fun! Just because your characters are afraid for their lives doesn’t mean you have to be!

Sixth: Your characters don't have to meet and work together. They can do as they please, but don't try to assume control over the entire situation if it involves multiple characters.

Seventh: Minimum of five sentences please!

Do You Have a Question?

Last edited by Tachigami; 06-23-2012 at 08:47 PM..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:20 PM

Reserved for future characters (hopefully...)

Send characters in a PM labeled "Hostage"

I'll put him or her into this area.

Just note that they have to be human.

Characters:

Murderer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachigami
Name: Marcello Gambino
Appearance: He stands six feet, four inches tall. His hair is black with dusty grayish tips, about shoulder-length, raggedly cut and otherwise messy. His eyes are dark blue, a bit shadowed, but that runs in the family. He wears a black long-sleeved shirt and black jeans, dark brown boots that match a dark brown leather belt that contains a gun holster and knife sheath.
Personality: Marcello is... interesting. He’s devoid of emotion, and oddly calm in most situations, making him someone usually avoided. He has a twisted sense of humor and tends to watch his hostages squirm like a ghost throughout the house.
Hostages:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
Name: Aletta DarkWood
Appearance: With peach colored skin, she has shoulder length chocolate brown hair and green eyes. The young woman has soft features, a heart shaped face and pink colored lips. Aletta is 5'5 feet tall, and has a slightly curvy body type.
Personality:She's easily frightened and just a little bit paranoid, kind and loyal with a generous streak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger Engel
Name: Lex Kreiger
Appearance: Short black hair to shoulders (soft, yet, a little thick) pulled back into a high ponytail to keep out of face. 5"6, Averagely fit, emerald green eyes. Wears kahki shorts past his knees, dark green t-shirt, with black sneakers, think long sleeve flanel around waist.
Personality: Strong, determined, (kind of the hero type), nice, cares more for others than himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Name: Danielle (Dani) Jordan
Appearance: The feature that most people notice about Dani is her coppery hair, which she wears loose, followed by her pale white skin. The freckles on her face stand out well with the blue of her eyes, and are splashed liberally over the bridge of her button nose. More broadly speaking, she's fairly petite and short, standing at roughly 4'11" and typically dresses in earthy tones, such as brown and green. Her favored clothes are her overly-large hoodie, cargo pants, and her converse sneakers.
Personality: If you were to look up tomboy in the dictionary, you would see a picture of Dani. She detests other people treating her like she's a kid or incapable of taking care of herself. Still, she's not heartless. In fact, she often helps out with charity programs and such. That doesn't mean she doesn't have something of an anger problem, minor as it is. She often ends up punching, or otherwise injuring, her friends simply because she has trouble dealing with annoyances. Usually, she feels guilty about it, and therefore tends to patch things up rather quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenroseheart
Name: Jolene
Appearance: brown hair in a long high ponytail, brown eyes, tan, 5'8", jean jacket over a t-shit, jeans, thick-soled boots, and a pocket knife she always has in her pocket.
Personality: Worries easy, doesn't like to stay put or still for long, gets scared easily, feels compelled to help others, observant after watching a lot of NCIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimh
Name: Rue Nacht
Appearance: Rue is of average height with a slim build and green eyes. Her hair varies in color, her favorite thing to dye it is in bright rainbow colors.
Personality: Rue is confident and self assured but doesn't handle being alone well. She is very paranoid and has the occasional panic attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi
Name: Kemper Adelis
Appearance: Kemp has short brown hair that's almost black and brown eyes with golden specks. He has a strong jaw and perfect set of pearly whites. He's got the tan of a California surfer and the build of one, too. He stands at 5'7" and has a cliche tribal tattoo around his left bicep. Kemp develops a five o'clock shadow within a day and after two, his hair could be considered verging "shaggy".
Personality: Kemp doesn't like being told what to do and certainly not when to do it. He looks out for himself, and only himself with the idea that others don't matter as much as him and where he's going. He uses people if he thinks it will get him somewhere he wants to be. He's arrogant and selfish, that's Kemp.

Last edited by Tachigami; 06-29-2012 at 05:51 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-23-2012, 12:04 AM

Aletta opened her eyes and panicked immediately. She yelled until she was hoarse, hitting against the walls and kicking out. Bruises, she knew she was going to have so many of them now. The young woman only calmed when she felt cold air sweeping in trough the opening her frantic kicking had revealed. Clumsily, the brunette shifted out of the little steel box, only to open her mouth for a silent scream. Then she spluttered and gagged at the sight of the bloody thing on the table.

Her legs collapsed beneath her. This was a morgue, obviously. Someone had murdered someone else, and perhaps planned to do the same thing to her. "Oh why meeee?" There had to be a way out. Her green eyes searched trough the room, stopping here and there. Anything really, to stop herself from looking at the body on the table.

(Hope that's alright)

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
Aletta opened her eyes and panicked immediately. She yelled until she was hoarse, hitting against the walls and kicking out. Bruises, she knew she was going to have so many of them now. The young woman only calmed when she felt cold air sweeping in trough the opening her frantic kicking had revealed. Clumsily, the brunette shifted out of the little steel box, only to open her mouth for a silent scream. Then she spluttered and gagged at the sight of the bloody thing on the table.

Her legs collapsed beneath her. This was a morgue, obviously. Someone had murdered someone else, and perhaps planned to do the same thing to her. "Oh why meeee?" There had to be a way out. Her green eyes searched trough the room, stopping here and there. Anything really, to stop herself from looking at the body on the table.

(Hope that's alright)

You search the room. You spy a door, but it’s closed. Probably locked. There are a lot of hiding places in this room, including a wall of other metal lockers that probably harbor various other bodies, or nothing at all.

You have three options:
  • Try your luck with the door
  • Inspect the bloody rags on the dissection table
  • Think back and figure out how you arrived here, staying in the morgue a while longer.

Krieger Engel
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-23-2012, 03:52 AM

Lex stirs, he opens his eyes, taking a look around. It was pitch black, he couldn't understand why it was like that. 'Huh? where am I?' reaching his hands out cautiously he feels around, something...he was in something. Pushing around trying to find a way out, he was starting to panic a little, but, he would never show it, even when others weren't around.

He hated being stuck in a place where he couldn't move, he had one main weakness, but, it was like his best strength too. Shifting as much as he could he was able to get on his side almost stomach and pushed up with his back falling out to the side of the metal box that contained him. It wasn't cold like a freezer was, however, it seemed there was odd things in the room. Lex saw blood on a cloth, a window, there was no way to get out that way.

Nonetheless even if he could escape Lex had always loved adventures and sometimes that was his biggest fault. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not, but, he didn't care at the moment "Curiosity killed the cat" Lex spoke to himself looking around, he wasn't really liking the fact that was in the room with everything around him, at least there wasn't any spiders.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-23-2012, 04:16 AM

She wanted to get up and try the door, but something stopped her. Aletta just couldn't get past the morbid figure in the middle of the room. Though ... What happened if this person was still alive? A heaving sob caught in her throat at the thought of lying there, nearly dead without any chance of aid coming. It was too horrid a thought to contemplate! So despite her misgivings the brunette stood and shuffled over to the bundle of bloody rags.

Her hands moved to tug at the cloth. It was so frightening, this fear of maybe seeing what might become of her.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger Engel View Post
Lex stirs, he opens his eyes, taking a look around. It was pitch black, he couldn't understand why it was like that. 'Huh? where am I?' reaching his hands out cautiously he feels around, something...he was in something. Pushing around trying to find a way out, he was starting to panic a little, but, he would never show it, even when others weren't around.

He hated being stuck in a place where he couldn't move, he had one main weakness, but, it was like his best strength too. Shifting as much as he could he was able to get on his side almost stomach and pushed up with his back falling out to the side of the metal box that contained him. It wasn't cold like a freezer was, however, it seemed there was odd things in the room. Lex saw blood on a cloth, a window, there was no way to get out that way.

Nonetheless even if he could escape Lex had always loved adventures and sometimes that was his biggest fault. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not, but, he didn't care at the moment "Curiosity killed the cat" Lex spoke to himself looking around, he wasn't really liking the fact that was in the room with everything around him, at least there wasn't any spiders.
You look around. A door, closed. Many small nooks and crevices to hide in. Loose, heavy objects and items scattered about, including surgical tools littered around the floor. You have three options:
  • Try the door to see if it's unlocked.
  • Consider the door automatically locked and look for means of getting through.
  • Inspect the room.

Quote:
She wanted to get up and try the door, but something stopped her. Aletta just couldn't get past the morbid figure in the middle of the room. Though ... What happened if this person was still alive? A heaving sob caught in her throat at the thought of lying there, nearly dead without any chance of aid coming. It was too horrid a thought to contemplate! So despite her misgivings the brunette stood and shuffled over to the bundle of bloody rags.

Her hands moved to tug at the cloth. It was so frightening, this fear of maybe seeing what might become of her.
The cloth falls away and reveals a scalped man. His eyes are wide open, staring glassy at you, and his cracked lips are open in a long-lost scream. With the movement of the cloth he moves as well, jerking forward and falling from the table.
  • Scream and Faint
  • Try the door
  • Search for a key to the door in case it's locked

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-23-2012, 04:42 AM

The young woman stood frozen a few moments as she stared in shock at the man. A scream welled up from her throat, eventually growing in volume until her green eyes closed shut tight. The image burned in her mind, of that man staring up into nothingness mouth open in a soundless yell.

Aletta fell back upon herself in an attempt to get away. Hard flooring hurt her back, but by then she was limp with unconsciousness. It was strange to see the young woman collapsed upon the floor like a rag doll, so close to a corpse. Not just strange, but frightening beyond words.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
The young woman stood frozen a few moments as she stared in shock at the man. A scream welled up from her throat, eventually growing in volume until her green eyes closed shut tight. The image burned in her mind, of that man staring up into nothingness mouth open in a soundless yell.

Aletta fell back upon herself in an attempt to get away. Hard flooring hurt her back, but by then she was limp with unconsciousness. It was strange to see the young woman collapsed upon the floor like a rag doll, so close to a corpse. Not just strange, but frightening beyond words.
Your movement is so sudden it rams one of the loose doors of the lockers behind you open, catching you on the side of the head. That probably hurt! Best to be careful next time!
  • Take some time to regain your composure.
  • Stand and try the door, checking if it's locked.
  • Search the room for a weapon in case someone else is here, just in case.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-23-2012, 04:56 AM

Jolene slowly woke up. She didn't try to open her eyes right away. She felt rather disoriented and stiff. She needed to change positions. But rolling over on a cold hard surface wasn't right. Opening her eyes to black darkness, she felt her breathe hitch in her throat. Where was she?! Disoriented, her hand shot out and struck the steel wall beside her. She froze. Then, slowly, she reached out to either side of her and felt the cold walls. Following them up to the ceiling, she gulped down the panic. Closing her eyes, she started whispering in her mind, This is a nightmare. I'll wake up soon. Just a nightmare. Got to wait it out until morning." As she became more alert and awake, she realized that this was reality. Struggling to not lose control of her breathing and senses, she reached up towards her head. More cold metal. In pent up frustration she shoved at that wall behind her head, tears pooling in the corners of her eyes. She moved.

Gasping and freezing dead still, she waited. A dim bit of light pierced the darkness around her. Realizing her feet was a way out, she couldn't move fast enough. Almost in a panic she struggled to slide further out and sat up. Hopping off the bed faster than you could whistle, she stood there trembling.

Krieger Engel
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-23-2012, 04:59 AM

Lex was curious to search around, he was having a bad feeling about the room, and turned towards the door. He wasn't sure if it was going to be locked or not, but, his best bet would walk up to try it. Though that would seem a little too easy to him, but, he wasn't in the mood to examine the room. It was already giving him bad vibes, the kind that meant horror movie story. Walking over to it he checked it, hoping he wasn't going to get shocked or it had anything gross on it. He reached for the door to open it...

((this is short cuz im off to bed, night all))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2012, 05:01 AM

Opening her eyes with a groan, it took Dani a few moments before she realized that she couldn't have been home. In fact, a strange smell seemed to linger on her clothing, giving her the impression of a drug. Had she been kidnapped? That thought only rested for a moment in her mind before she moved on, moving as much as possible in the small, cramped slot. Feeling that she could only move a few inches at most sent a chill down her spine. Had she been buried alive? The thought was enough to make her start to panic, though she managed to bring her emotions back under control and start thinking rationally. Okay, I'm still breathing, so that means that there's air and metal walls, she thought, chewing the inside of her lip before her eyes lit up like flames. I'm not in a morgue, am I? Despite the thought, there was only one way to check, so she began wiggling her body down, attempting to loosen the slot.

After a few moments, she managed to wiggle it out enough to see some light, and frantically continued her mission. Considering her height, however, it was impossible to get out properly until the slot had fallen to the ground completely, sending her with it. The tumble left her with several bruises, but those were forgotten in the moment of ecstasy at being free again. That wonderful moment passed like a vapor in the wind when she saw the bloody body on the table. That, combined with the smell of decay and chemicals, sent her dinner back up, and she threw up in the slot before wiping her mouth. While she looked around and decided what to do, she took several deep breaths to calm herself. She never moved from her spot though, figuring that it was just safer to be sure of her surroundings first.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Jolene slowly woke up. She didn't try to open her eyes right away. She felt rather disoriented and stiff. She needed to change positions. But rolling over on a cold hard surface wasn't right. Opening her eyes to black darkness, she felt her breathe hitch in her throat. Where was she?! Disoriented, her hand shot out and struck the steel wall beside her. She froze. Then, slowly, she reached out to either side of her and felt the cold walls. Following them up to the ceiling, she gulped down the panic. Closing her eyes, she started whispering in her mind, This is a nightmare. I'll wake up soon. Just a nightmare. Got to wait it out until morning." As she became more alert and awake, she realized that this was reality. Struggling to not lose control of her breathing and senses, she reached up towards her head. More cold metal. In pent up frustration she shoved at that wall behind her head, tears pooling in the corners of her eyes. She moved.

Gasping and freezing dead still, she waited. A dim bit of light pierced the darkness around her. Realizing her feet was a way out, she couldn't move fast enough. Almost in a panic she struggled to slide further out and sat up. Hopping off the bed faster than you could whistle, she stood there trembling.
You find yourself alone. A table to the center of the room, a pile of bloody white rags on the edge and spilling to the floor, wrapped around the sprawled corpse of a scalped man. A window, too high and too narrow to get to. A door, slightly ajar, with darkness reigning through the crack between door and jamb.
  • Inspect the room for a weapon, just in case.
  • Go straight through the slightly open door empty-handed.
  • Consider staying here and waiting for someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger Engel View Post
Lex was curious to search around, he was having a bad feeling about the room, and turned towards the door. He wasn't sure if it was going to be locked or not, but, his best bet would walk up to try it. Though that would seem a little too easy to him, but, he wasn't in the mood to examine the room. It was already giving him bad vibes, the kind that meant horror movie story. Walking over to it he checked it, hoping he wasn't going to get shocked or it had anything gross on it. He reached for the door to open it...

((this is short cuz im off to bed, night all))
}Night Krieger!{

It's unlocked! You pull the door open with ease, if a bit of apprehension since the hinges creak loudly and unnervingly. When you step forward, the door begins to close, but doesn’t do so completely.

You’re in a narrow hallway. In front of you, a stairwell moves up and into darkness, and two doors are on either side, halfway down the hall, two wooden doors stand. One is padlocked.
  • Examine the padlock, since it might be rusty and easily pulled off.
  • Go up the stairs and begin exploring the house.
  • Check the door that isn’t padlocked and might be easy to get into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Opening her eyes with a groan, it took Dani a few moments before she realized that she couldn't have been home. In fact, a strange smell seemed to linger on her clothing, giving her the impression of a drug. Had she been kidnapped? That thought only rested for a moment in her mind before she moved on, moving as much as possible in the small, cramped slot. Feeling that she could only move a few inches at most sent a chill down her spine. Had she been buried alive? The thought was enough to make her start to panic, though she managed to bring her emotions back under control and start thinking rationally. Okay, I'm still breathing, so that means that there's air and metal walls, she thought, chewing the inside of her lip before her eyes lit up like flames. I'm not in a morgue, am I? Despite the thought, there was only one way to check, so she began wiggling her body down, attempting to loosen the slot.

After a few moments, she managed to wiggle it out enough to see some light, and frantically continued her mission. Considering her height, however, it was impossible to get out properly until the slot had fallen to the ground completely, sending her with it. The tumble left her with several bruises, but those were forgotten in the moment of ecstasy at being free again. That wonderful moment passed like a vapor in the wind when she saw the bloody body on the table. That, combined with the smell of decay and chemicals, sent her dinner back up, and she threw up in the slot before wiping her mouth. While she looked around and decided what to do, she took several deep breaths to calm herself. She never moved from her spot though, figuring that it was just safer to be sure of her surroundings first.
Among further inspection, you find the window, too high and narrow to escape from. Many various loose, heavy items in the room. A door, across the room, large and metal, and closed.
  • Search the room for a weapon to improvise.
  • Try the door and see if it’s locked.
  • Linger in the room and consider your options.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-23-2012, 05:28 AM

Jolene edged backwards against the wall of cold steel doors and tried to calm her breathing. She didn't want to be down here. This was crazy. How did she get here? She needed to get out. But that door was ajar. She could only see blackness. Her over active imagination placed horror monsters on the other side ready to bound through and kill her. Then she realized that there was probably dead people on the other side of the doors she was leaning against. Jumping away from them, she stood trembling in the middle of the room. Perhaps she should, while staying away from all doors, try to find something useful. A phone perhaps? Or a big red button that would give her an easy way out of this nightmare?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Jolene edged backwards against the wall of cold steel doors and tried to calm her breathing. She didn't want to be down here. This was crazy. How did she get here? She needed to get out. But that door was ajar. She could only see blackness. Her over active imagination placed horror monsters on the other side ready to bound through and kill her. Then she realized that there was probably dead people on the other side of the doors she was leaning against. Jumping away from them, she stood trembling in the middle of the room. Perhaps she should, while staying away from all doors, try to find something useful. A phone perhaps? Or a big red button that would give her an easy way out of this nightmare?
You study the room. A wall phone sits near the door, but the cord is cut, and its caked in a layer of dark grime. Possibly of no use even if the line was intact. A few tables and sinks here and there, various items covered with dusty white cloth. A few bins, covered. Few locker doors were open, and the ones that were, were empty.
  • Search the bins and covered items for a useful weapon.
  • Stay and try your luck with the narrow window, if you think you can fit through.
  • Bite back your fear and go through the door empty-handed.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-23-2012, 05:37 AM

Jolene inched across the room, skirted the bloody rags. Jumping and gasping at imagined noises and shadows, she keeps an eye on the door. Feeling brave enough to peak under the dusty white clothe, she heads for them with her arms hugging herself. She really hoped that there were no snakes down here. They got into old buildings didn't they?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Jolene inched across the room, skirted the bloody rags. Jumping and gasping at imagined noises and shadows, she keeps an eye on the door. Feeling brave enough to peak under the dusty white clothe, she heads for them with her arms hugging herself. She really hoped that there were no snakes down here. They got into old buildings didn't they?
You inspect what's below the cloth. A bone saw, a few short-bladed yet very sharp scalpels. Under another you find a few roaches, a dead mouse, and a coiled clear tube and very large syringe.
  • Take a scalpel
  • Take the bone saw.
  • Take the tube and syringe.
  • Leave them all alone and inspect the bins instead.
  • Leave everything alone and try your luck outside this room

maidenroseheart

Old 06-23-2012, 05:48 AM

Jolene looks at the scalpel that looked the cleanest and sharpest. She could hide it easily in her boot, just in case. Glancing at the bins, she didn't have the nerve to open them. What if there was human parts in them? She turned and and reached for the scalpel. Might as well have something. She definitely didn't trust the syringe. What if she poked herself with that?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Jolene looks at the scalpel that looked the cleanest and sharpest. She could hide it easily in her boot, just in case. Glancing at the bins, she didn't have the nerve to open them. What if there was human parts in them? She turned and and reached for the scalpel. Might as well have something. She definitely didn't trust the syringe. What if she poked herself with that?
Take the scalpel and stow it where you think is best. Are you sure you don't want to reconsider? There may be better, bigger weapons in those bins...

If you're certain, you have nothing more of interest here. Take your chance with the scalpel outside.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-23-2012, 06:04 AM

Carefully tucking the scalpel into her boot, she looks around. She couldn't stay here. Not forever. But that door was so scary. She looked at the bins. They might hold something important, but what if it was something scary. She reached over to the bone saw and holds it out in front of her. Edging closer to the bins, she decides to try to see what is inside of them.

Krieger Engel
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-25-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
}Night Krieger!{

It's unlocked! You pull the door open with ease, if a bit of apprehension since the hinges creak loudly and unnervingly. When you step forward, the door begins to close, but doesn’t do so completely.

You’re in a narrow hallway. In front of you, a stairwell moves up and into darkness, and two doors are on either side, halfway down the hall, two wooden doors stand. One is padlocked.
  • Examine the padlock, since it might be rusty and easily pulled off.
  • Go up the stairs and begin exploring the house.
  • Check the door that isn’t padlocked and might be easy to get into.
He heard it creak and it was annoying to listen to as he watched the door close, Lex puts his hand out to stop it. Letting it go, he takes another step and looks down the narrow hallway. Ready for anything to come his way, he was actually expecting a ghost just to walk by or go 'boo' but that's probably because he's heard too many stories.

Lex walks over to the stairway, but, stopped right in his tracks. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to check out the padlocked door. He wasn't good at getting things unlocked, just figuring them out is all; turning around he walked over to it and looked around. He wasn't sure what to expect and sometimes it was safer than doing anything else at the time being. "Okay, so it's locked" he confirmed speaking to himself as he tried tugging on it, but, it wouldn't budge as easy as he expected and so he pulled on it harder hoping it would open.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Among further inspection, you find the window, too high and narrow to escape from. Many various loose, heavy items in the room. A door, across the room, large and metal, and closed.
  • Search the room for a weapon to improvise.
  • Try the door and see if it’s locked. X
  • Linger in the room and consider your options.
Taking a few moments to scan over the room for safety, Dani began to calm down a bit. Her kidnapper wasn't in the room, so he couldn't hurt her for the moment. Still, the whole room was really creepy, with morgues laid out in a circle around the table in the middle. The bloody rags on said table didn't help matters for that matter. Her hemophobia nearly made her vomit right there, but she managed to avert her eyes and calm herself down a bit more.

Once she figured that she wouldn't have a heart attack, she headed for the door, which was the only visible way out of, or into, the room. While she might have been able to find a weapon, her football skills, read tackling, and fitness would probably save her. Not to mention that any weapon would be near the bloody rags.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-26-2012, 03:23 AM

Aletta rubbed her head with a groan, checking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing more then a bump she hoped! Taking her courage up in trembling hands, the young woman moved towards the door upon unsteady feet. There was so much going wrong, and opening the door might be the worst mistake of her life! Then again, just being in that place with a body was making her heart beat so fast that the brunette was quite sure it would burst. Almost against her will, Aletta placed her hand upon the cold metal door knob and attempted to open it.