Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-07-2011, 03:36 AM

(wait... who said hi to me? just wanna make sure is all, lol)

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-07-2011, 03:39 AM

MEEE it was ME Hana * jumps up and down waving hands*

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 AM

This... is so boring. She'd been in the carriage for the past four hours, waiting for it to get to their destination. Twirling a piece of her now short hair, she looked out the window. The young princess had, for the last few days been on the road traveling to get to the castle, or whatever, to stay there and hopefully find a husband. Of course, her being her, had decided to make things a bit more difficult and chopped off her long golden locks. Honestly, she liked it better this way. No need to take hours now. It did look cute, at least in her opinion. Her parents had been furious and scolded her for the deed. But what was done, was done. Besides, if a guy didn't want her because of her hair, then she hardly wanted to be around him.

Shallow men were not on her list. In fact, she didn't even want to come. Not really. but it was a way to meet the other royals of the other kingdoms, and hopefully report back home and try and see what could be done for alliances. Seeing the building ahead, her eyes brightened and she straightened up. "Finally!" As soon as the door was opened she bolted out of the inside. Glad to stretch her legs she smiled, looking up before turning her attention to the bags being placed down on the floor beside her. "I have to take those in, don't I?" she asked, almost frowning at the amused look her driver gave her. They weren't the lightest things.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 AM

Romano smiled when he saw the blush spreading across Ayame's face. When she stopped talking, he smiled at her replies and placed his hand on her shoulder. May I have the honor of first dance with you? He asked. It would... Mean a lot to me. He smiled sheepishly and looked longingly at her, gazing into her eyes.

Devilfern
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Devilfern

Old 10-07-2011, 06:36 PM

(( Samuel disappeared D: ))

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-07-2011, 08:03 PM

[I've sent a quick message to MintyRey about Samuel, but if you'd like you may simply move along your character to doing something else.]

As Ayame finished the food on her plate, she wiped her mouth on one of the cloth napkins and took a drink of water from the small mug she'd set out for herself. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she would set her drink back down and look at Romano in surprise. The question of dancing made her smile, and wonder if much of it would be done. She supposed they might have instruments and whatnot stored away somewhere in the castle for if they wished to make music, but even in that case, she wasn't sure if dancing would occur. Nevertheless, she smiled warmly towards him, returning the eye contact and nodding thoughtfully, "Yes, you may- It'd be my pleasure." Ayame would continued to smile happily, noting the last bit he had added on in a manner that was almost- shy, was it? The fact that he had added it was simply sweet of him.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-07-2011 at 08:21 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 10-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Kitty walked down the hall looking into the odd room that she walked past. She heard voices coming from one of the rooms and just quickly glace in it. She saw that there were people standing and then some were sitting down eating. She smirked at this and kept walking she wasn’t hungry so she wasn’t going to sit around just to talk. She headed for the back door and went outside. Looking around she saw how beautiful it was out here, she knew that she was going to be out here a lot over the next month no matter what.

Kitty walked over to where she saw a stable, she looked inside to make sure that there weren’t a lot of people there. Not seeing anyone she walked in to look around, she saw that there were different horses in the stable as well as a few empty stalls. She guessed that they were for if the other guest brought their own horse for the next month to keep them company. After walking threw the stable looking at the different horses she left the stable to look around the cast grounds a bit more.

Kalven smiled at the female who had invited him to sit down and bowed his head slightly and walked over to the table. He pulled out a seat and waited for the lady to sit down again before sitting down, himself. When he noticed that another male had walked into the room he nodded at him when the others invited him as well to join them. He wasn’t really hungry but he thought that it would be nice to sit down with a few of the other guests and have a conversation. He saw that another girl had looked into the room but then left again but didn’t really mention it to the others. He looked at them and said “It is very nice to meet you all my name is Kalven Fenchu."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-07-2011, 10:24 PM

Adrian looked up and smiled, saying, "Absolutely not, I would never impose upon such radiant beauty. Perhaps you could hold the door open for me, please, but I wouldn't dream of asking a lady to help me carry all my baggage." He set down one of his bags and held out his hand, saying, "My name is Adrian by the way, Adrian Chronos, prince of Zeaola."

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-07-2011, 10:54 PM

Jasmin couldnt help but smile at how this young man was acting, though she was glad he didnt completly dismiss her offer. She smiled happily as he introduced himself as "Adrian Chronos, prince of Zeaola."
"It is a pleasure to meet you Adrian Chronos, prince of Zeaola." Jasmin said with a small giggle as she courtsied. "I am Jasmin Beckwith" Jasmin said with a smile as she reached out and grasped one of Adrians bags. "Please let me help you, I hate to see someone struggeling no matter how strong!" She said smileing happily.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 11:30 PM

Romano's face lit up with joy He too finished his food and wiped his mouth. For now I must find my room. May I see you later. Romano grabbed her hand and kissed it, bowing and smiling. Then he grabbed his plates and moved them to the sink, quickly washing them before turning to leave the room.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2011, 11:48 PM

Ayame would smile in return, nodding as he spoke. "Farewell, for now. Lovely meeting you, Sir Edwards," she replied sweetly, watching him take her hand and kiss it. A flutter arose in her stomach as he did so, her smile brightening as she thought of seeing the man later. Perhaps her time here would be well spent? Her attention was snared by the man that had joined them at the table as he introduced himself, and she nodded slightly towards him, "Pleasure to meet you. I am Ayame Myazaki of Kyoku," she replied politely, then looking down at her empty plate and mug oddly for a moment. It was not so foreign a concept to cook as it was to clean, but she supposed she must clean up after herself. Standing from her seat, she curtsied towards Kalven slightly, "I hope the chicken is to your liking, sir," she said with a warm smile before taking her dishes into the kitchen. Staring blankly at the pot she'd used to cook for a moment, she shrugged, picking it up to attempt cleaning.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-08-2011, 03:27 AM

[Sorry about that!! :sweat: I had computer problems accompanied by sudden work *bows apologetically*]

"I see. Orcade must be a great land if the mere mention of it can make its princess smile.", Samuel remarked. The expression she wore on her face after hearing her homeland's name seemed brighter and more sincere. It didn't escape his notice and Samuel thought her smile was nothing less than charming.

When it was Claudia's turn to ask the questions, the young man found himself caught a little off guard. "Me?"
"Well, you'd be guessing right, M'lady. I'm from the country of Zhima and my father is the former Duke of Zhima Kruzhevo, Lord Marcus. I inherited his position and now oversee the duchy.", he replied. "I suppose most of my countrymen are pretty pale. There are plenty of clouds that hide the sun from view but at least we are fortunate that they aren't enough to dim its light."
Samuel found that he too was affected by the thought of his home. Before he knew it, he had moved his hand towards the collar of his clothes where a scarf would have normally been. Because he usually wore one in the north's frigid weather, it had become a habit of his to adjust his scarf every now and again. However, the climate in this region wasn't cold enough to require the use of one. Realizing there was nothing there for him to fix, the young man paused in surprise before lowering his hand.

Clearing his throat to hide his embarrassment, he continued, "But I guess the same could be said for us about foreigners. We can figure out if someone isn't originally from the kingdom by how they look. You're lovely hair color, for instance, isn't a common sight in Zhima."

Taking a quick glance around them, Samuel noticed that there were already a lot more people moving about. Some of them were even heading for the kitchens, probably lured by the thought of food. "Do you think we should join the others for a meal? Or perhaps you have already eaten?"

Devilfern
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Devilfern

Old 10-08-2011, 07:24 PM

Claudia couldn't help blushing a bit at that, and she patted her hair self-consciously. "Oh, thank you. It's common enough in Orcade. Dark hair like yours would be far more prized there." She lowered her hand and glanced towards the corridor that led to the kitchens, a little frown creasing her brows. She hadn't thought about food, or the absence of servants in the place. She'd had to take care of Prance's accommodation all by herself, but she was used to that and didn't think anything of it. She'd heard that they would be fending for themselves when it came to cooking and cleaning and the like, but she'd been so puzzled by that that she'd decided to ignore it. She supposed it must be true, though...she hadn't seen a single servant since her arrival. Shoot.

"Ah, yes, why don't we? I haven't eaten yet, and riding always makes me hungry." Claudia said, trying to keep her disparaging mood out of her voice. "Will you tell me more about Zhima as we walk? My father has sent delegations there a few times, but I've never been myself. I like to hear about foreign countries." She gave Samuel a little smile at this. To her, of course, he did seem very exotic, and she liked that.

((No worries! Glad to have you back :3 ))

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 02:46 AM

Romano waked from the kitchen, pleased that he had made a friend so quickly. He found his bags next to a door and so he checked inside. It was an extravegant looking room with ornately carved furniture but was otherwise bare. This must be his room. He dropped his bag and turned around, loking the room over. Everything must have been so expensive in her but then again, this house belonged to the king. After he had satisfied his curiosity by investigating his room, he layed down on his bed and pulled out the book he had been reading. Here he would stay until someone needed him.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-09-2011, 03:02 AM

Maiara wandered down a hall, glancing at the paintings that lined the wall. Some of the paintings were of lush landscapes and others where portraits of what she assumed to be members of the royal family. Since she wasn’t really hungry she had decided to explore instead, hoping not to get lost. Of course getting lost was always half of the adventure when exploring a new place in her opinion. A slight grin played on her lips as she continued down the hall. Down the hall observed a man [Romano] taking his bags into a room. He was the first person she had seen since she arrived earlier, but then she had been wandering around aimlessly in the halls where the bed chambers were. Might as well go ahead and meet at least one of the people I’m going to be living with for the next month. Stopping outside the room where the man had entered she knocked lightly. “Hello, anyone home,” her voice was soft and velvety as she spoke.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 04:29 AM

Romano could hear a lady calling out in the hall so he sat up, put his book on the dresser and went outside.
She stood there at his door so he stepped back a little in surprise. Greetings madame. May I help you? He stepped past her into the hall so they didn't have to talk in the doorway. He bowed politely and gazed up at her. I am Romano Edwards. May I ask the young lady's name?

Arc Angel

Old 10-09-2011, 04:36 AM

The kitchen quickly became a disaster. It had been easy enough for Ayame to find the castle's courtyard from which to fetch a pail of water, but from there, her plan of cleaning the dirty cooking utensils went downhill. The pan was heavier than expected, she had slipped, water had fallen, she had slipped again and brought many things down around her- It was a complete mess. As she once again tried to stand on the slick floor, she fell with a surprised yelp, landing in a sitting position, her feet sprawled before her. Huffing in frustration, she sighed and leaned backwards, her head knocking lightly against the cupboard behind her. Cringing a bit, she withdrew the back of her head from the hard wood, rubbing it a bit before looking over the mess she'd made. This is hopeless. Shaking her head at herself, she slowly smiled, then started laughing.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 04:41 AM

Maiara curtsied to the gentleman, “Sorry if I disturbed you. I was just wondering around and I noticed you from down the hallway.” She pointed in the direction she had come from. “I thought I’d say hello since you’re the first person I have seen since I arrived earlier. Oh forgive me, I am Maiara Kingsley.” She had taken a step back to give him more room when he stepped into the hall to join her. His name did not sound familiar to her so she wasn’t sure which kingdom he hailed from.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 05:15 AM

Oh, it was no problem. I had nothing to do so I am grateful that you arrived.Shall we go for a walk? He gestured down the hall to the window that led to the rolling hills surrounding the massive castle-like house. Get to know each other. We will be living together for the next month so we should at least make ourselves aquainted.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 05:47 AM

Jaden heard the crashes in the kitchen, and he almost frowned. It didn't really sound good. Moving in to the room, he was surprised to see it all a mess. There was water and pots and pans on the floor. Laughter reached his ears and he looked at the corner, once again surprised to find a girl on the floor. Making his way carefully over to her, he tried keeping a grasp on his amusement. "Are you alright?" he asked, a light smile on his lips as he offered a hand to her.

Arc Angel

Old 10-09-2011, 06:33 AM

Ayame's laughter quieted for a moment as she noticed the man approaching her, and she tried to stand once more to greet him, only to fall straight back down. She couldn't help but laugh at herself once more, nodding in reply to his question. Sure, it was an embarrassing situation for a lady to be in, but she wouldn't act as if it weren't a funny sight to see. Smiling up at him warmly, she would take the hand her offered gently, "Yes sire, thank you. I was just... having some problems cleaning." Carefully this time, she stood, her free hand holding onto the cupboard behind her to steady herself on the water-slicked floor as she turned to face the man. "I am Ayame Myazaki of Kyoko, pleasure to meet you," she curtsied slightly, smiling warmly towards him. She'd had her share of humility for the day, she mused, but perhaps he wouldn't ridicule her.

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-09-2011, 09:01 AM

[Bluh, my inspiration has failed me. I had this really long intro ready but Google Chrome crapped out on me and I had to rewrite. ;=;

Please excuse my horrible tenses and excessive use of commas. Sorry for brightness, too. :feesh: ]

Zamir woke to strange sounds and vibrations coming from the lower floors of King Lelair's summer castle. He let out a groan, still tired from having arrived here late last night, certain he'd passed out on the edge of his bed once he was shown to his room. A week-long journey by oneself [his belongings left Linaeve a month before he did] was exhausting, especially for the young Emperor who'd only just last month learned to cook or clean anything properly.

'This is what my sister's looking forward to?' he thought to himself, stretching and getting up to bathe. 'Ridiculous..'

Invitations for "this" would come every year since he turned 18. He immediately declined them, stating there were more important matters to attend to. It must not have been a good year this time, however, as his step-mother the High Empress Eithne [along with his old man Lerato] intercepted King Lelair's messenger and accepted the Key meant for him while he was out hunting. He was upset to find out when he returned, to say the least, and several proverbial tables were flipped.. But he conceded only because his only sister, 7-year-old Jenna, innocently asked if he could bring her home a sister-in-law to play with. He could never deny her anything and she must have known it all too well.

A good hour later Zamir was dried off and freshly dressed, debating whether or not he really wanted to go down there and talk to someone. His eye twitched when he remembered the smug grin on the High Emperor's face. There's no way this place would turn him into a lovey-dovey freak like his father.. right?

Before he knew it curiosity got the best of him and he arrived at the main entrance. This was the place to start if he wanted to get used to living here, he supposed, and a walk outside before breakfast [if it was still even morning] was his normal routine so he pushed the doors open to greet the sunlight. He caught sight of a carriage parked a few feet away from him, from which a short-blonde-haired woman ran out of. He was momentarily reminded of Jenna's cuteness when he saw her smile. He was only amused more with the look she had regarding her luggage.

"I hope you realize we're only going to be here for a month," he called out with a slight smirk. Whether or not he would regret opening his mouth remains to be seen.

["Strange sounds and vibrations".. pff. What was I thinking..

FYI he's talking to Nerine, Ascadellia. ;D]

Last edited by April; 10-09-2011 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: Originally gave him 6 sisters but decided to stick to one.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 06:15 PM

Maiara considered his offer for a moment. A walk couldn’t hurt and he was right about at least getting acquainted. “You are quiet right and a walk sounds like a wonderful idea.” She smiled at him. Getting some fresh air would be good since she preferred the outdoors to be stuck inside. One thing she hoped to find during this month was a decent sparring partner. Her parents would love her more if she would finally find a good man to marry. They weren’t happy that she had run off all the suitors they had lined up for her and was past the normal age for marrying. “So from which kingdom do you hail?”

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 07:14 PM

Nerine's attention was taken away from her luggage right when shed leaned down to pick one of the blasted bags up, toward a voice. She looked surprised before grinning at the dark haired male. "If it were to be more than a month, I think I would have to bring more things. Mother insisted I bring more than I needed. Just to be on the safe side." No matter how much she had protested, her mother just ignored her pleas and added more clothes and other 'necessities' than needed. Shed said one would never know when something was needed, and better to be safe than sorry. Well, right now the blond princess was feeling extremely sorry. Her mother hadn't been the one who had to pick the stuff up. There were four bags in total. Two of them were the bigger ones that had most of her clothes and one had any items that went with the clothes. The last one, the smallest, had her books and other things to keep herself busy for the month. Sadly, it made it one of the heavier ones.

Almost having forgotten her manners, she offered the male a smile and nod of her head in greeting. Unsure if the males customs included curtsying, shed went with a safer route. "Sorry for the rudeness, my name is Nerine Sage Pierce. Crown Princess of Jemtia. And you are?" She asked.

Jared smiled as he helped pull her up from the slick floor. He had to try and maintain his own balance, since he didn't want to fall down with her. Once sure the girl was safe enough from slipping, he let go of her hand. "I take it this would be your first time cleaning? Would you like me to help you?" he asked with a small chuckle. He wasn't trying to poke fun at her. It would be wrong, since she seemed to have been trying to do something right. Receiving her name, he bowed a little. "I am Jared Dubois. Duke of Zeaola. Nice to meet you, however odd the circumstance."

(that wasn't crappy! XD it was pretty good actually. <3 )

Last edited by Ascadellia; 10-09-2011 at 07:30 PM..

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-09-2011, 10:03 PM

"About Zhima? Certainly!", the young man replied with a grin. "I'd also be honored if I could learn more about you..." Samuel paused, originally intending to end his statement there. But he quickly added, "and your country.", in that hopes that it wouldn't make him sound too forward. He then went on to tell the Princess Claudia about his homeland.

Zhima wasn't the largest country in the world but it was rather sizeable. It's vast expanse and population made it difficult to unite under one flag and one ruler. After experiencing many years of unstable governments violently overthrown by the next aspiring leader, a solution finally came when one wise king made a deal with the main tribes of Zhima. There were six all in all, including the king's tribe, and each was given an assigned territory to run however they saw fit. In exchange, their loyalty would lie with the king and the country as a whole. It would be a few more years before any other problems were worked out but eventually all the factions consented to the new system. Over the years the territories became known as duchies led by a duke or duchess. The name of each division would always be preceded by the name Zhima, as a sign that they are unified as one country. National laws were established that all the duchies had to follow. However, each territory had their own economy and the architectural design of buildings differed from one duchy to the next. Naturally, the land of the king who unified Zhima became the capital of the country. Still, centuries of in-fighting had become a characteristic of the nation and though the government is satisfactory, it has become tradition to have at least one political meeting a month boil down to nothing more than senseless brawls.

When they got to the kitchen they were greeted by an unexpected sight. It seems there had been an accident. The floor was damp and there was a clutter of cooking pots. There were three other people in the room, all of whom Samuel recognized. There was the Duke of Mecomple at the table, while the Duke of Zeaola was standing with the Princess of Kyoku. "Hm? What happened here?", he asked, noting the eastern princess' soaked state.

Last edited by MintyRey; 10-10-2011 at 01:05 AM..