Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:04 AM

Like a phoenix I.. shamble in aimlessly from parts unknown.
Ok, so more like a zombie than a phoenix, anyway!

I'm still Ancasta, your host with the most, and this is still my exchange thread. A lot of new stuff's popped up on the site since I've been gone, and like always I'm broke as a joke. So I'm raising this thread from the dead for the acquiring of goods!

Intro of yesteryearX

Back from the dead and better than ever!

I'm Ancasta, your host with the most, and this is my new exchange thread. It'll probably acquire a lot of dust because even after all this time the exchange still scares me.

So! Copypasta intro from my quest thread: I'm a twenty-something queer person who enjoys sword-collecting, the horror genre, and messing around on the internet when I really should be doing housework (like, for example, right now.) I've been on Menewsha since shortly after it opened to the public, but sadly I've never managed to quite get past being rather gold-poor. I blame my hoarding tendencies and over-whelming fear of the Exchange.

Last edited by Ancasta; 10-08-2016 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: I'm a dork and forgot to put what I'm selling in the title

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:04 AM

Rules:

Don't break the exchange rules.
Don't be a jerk.
Do feel free to sit and chat a spell. I'm shy, not rabid. =3

Last edited by Ancasta; 05-07-2010 at 05:29 AM..

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:05 AM

Buying:

Fright Night - Iiii have no idea how much this sells for. Make an offer?

Past Transactions:
Goth Ninja - Bloody Mistress - Traded with Siipu for Bleeding Hearts Boa
Voodoo Doll Skin - Purchased from Kiari for 250 Gold
The Star Eater's Wig - Purchased from Chi for 750 Gold

Last edited by Ancasta; 10-25-2016 at 05:33 PM..

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:05 AM

Selling:

Black and White Heartface Fox - best offer (prefer to sell as a pair.)

Past Transactions:

Last edited by Ancasta; 08-27-2016 at 09:35 AM..

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:06 AM

Links:

Mine:
The River in my Closet: My quest thread, badly in need of updating.
Art Gallery: Avatar art Menewshans have done for me.

Yours:
This space for rent.

Last edited by Ancasta; 05-07-2010 at 05:29 AM..

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 05:06 AM

Ok I think six should be enough. YOU CAN POST NOW.

phoenix_feathers

Old 05-07-2010, 07:02 AM

*waves* hello ^^
Don't worry I am scared of the Exchange too!
It actually makes me miss Gaia and it's Marketplace which was much easier to navigate ^^

I'm looking to buy items and such that you can't get in the shops, so whatever you want to sell, I'll happily look/buy ^^
I'm looking to buy an Obakemono at the moment actually so if you have one and want to sell or know someone who does that would be great ^^

I'm also happy to chat with you on here as I love meeting new people~! :)

Last edited by phoenix_feathers; 05-07-2010 at 07:05 AM..

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 05-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Loads of people are intimidated by the exchange forum here, so no worries to both of you.

Welcome to the exchange, Ancasta! Keep in mind that all users get one exchange thread, so be sure to use this one in the future. If you ever need more than the six reserved posts you made already, contact an online mod and we'll be sure to make more for you.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-07-2010, 11:01 PM

Phoenix: Yeah, the Marketplace is more my speed. List, wait, profit! XD I don't have an Obakemono (don't know which that is, actually) but I'll keep an eye out for you! How long have you been on Menewsha?

Flink: Its heartening to see familiar faces here still. Thanks for the welcome, and the refresh! Hopefully I won't need any more posts.

phoenix_feathers

Old 05-08-2010, 01:09 AM

^^ Thanks Ancasta! An Obakemono was one of the contribution items for February 2010. Click here. I just love the crazy hair you can get from it XD

Well I have been on Menewsha since February (although this is technically my mule account so I haven't really used it much) but I haven't done as much as I would like on here :gonk:
Like I really don't have that many items or that many friends or posts >.>
I seem to lurk a lot and just read the other posts XD because its a bit intimidating trying to sort of jump into a conversation that someones already having...

Last edited by phoenix_feathers; 05-08-2010 at 01:12 AM..

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 01:24 AM

I feel so dumb now; I had just been looking at that month's post and admiring the other CI. ^^;;

Haha you sound like me, except for the mule and join date parts. 'Course, part of my problem now is that of the people I used to talk to a lot, the majority of them quit Menewsha years ago. (Yes yes old geezer is old.) Then again, even when I was new I tended to lurk a lot.

phoenix_feathers

Old 05-08-2010, 01:30 AM

Hehe well I don't usually bother with mule accounts because I guess I don't really see the point unless you want to earn more gold, but then people still clothe their mule in really awesome clothes and stuff so yeah, I guess I don't see the point...

Heh the reason I have a mule is that when I first joined here I accidentally made this one male. I didn't realise until I made my other account that you can actually change the gender on here!!! So then I felt super silly XP and yes I am a girl lol :rofl:

XD don't worry about being old, so long as you're young at heart!! ^^ I also seem to be slightly above the average age of people that are on here (well at least the ones I have met) and that definitely makes me feel old... XP

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 01:37 AM

I do have a mule on here, mostly for a change of scenery/duplicate item storage. Sadly I have no monies squirreled away on her.

You know, until you said something I didn't even realize that your avatar was male. Observational skills I have not. -_-

Tell me about it! It doesn't really bother me here though, because I haven't run into any of the 'ew wtf r u doin here pedo' attitude I used to get on Gaia.

Last edited by Ancasta; 05-08-2010 at 01:52 AM..

phoenix_feathers

Old 05-08-2010, 02:05 AM

Heh yeah sometimes its hard to tell if an avatar is male or female >.> I put it down to the fact there's not that much difference between male and female avatars on here (design-wise) ^^

And I checked you're profile and you're not that old! Hahah I'm about 5 years younger than you >.<

Woot I got my Obakemono ^^ *dances*

This is my main account XD

Last edited by Antagonist; 05-08-2010 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Double post.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 04:39 AM

Ooo, two for one! XD Sorry for disappearing btw; I was posting from work and my boss came in, and by the time she left it was closing time.

Back on topic: Which is a good thing in my opinion, but then again I'm a big fan of androgyny.

I know I'm not technically that old, prime of my life and all, but I certainly don't feel that way on a daily basis. Having a bad back and knees doesn't help me feel youthful.

Yay! *breaks out pom-poms*

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 AM

Heh thats okay ^^ Where do you live if you don't mind me asking??

Androgyny is a good thing XD although can be confusing lol ^^

And yeah I was excited ^^ although I think someone else wanted it but I got in first ! buahaha! XD

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 02:08 PM

I don't mind. :) I live in a little podunk town in Kentucky, and I hail from an even smaller town in same. You?

The confusion's the best part! Actually I just think androgyny's beautiful.

Bwahaha, victoly! XD

Azu-nyan

Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 PM

Hehe you're a night owl then I take it??
I hail from Australia XP everyone on here seems to be from the US heh however, I did finally meet another Australian on here! ^^

>.> there seems to be a rather large party going on across the road from my unit. There was a huge fight going on a couple of minutes ago. Fricking crazy XP I really hate the neighbourhood I live in at the moment...

I love my pretty new avatar- heh it's not much but oh wells ^^ I just can't wait for the new online MAC to come out >.<

Hehe I do love androgyny ~!

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 PM

I work noon-thirty to nine, I have to be a night owl! XD (Actually I already was, the habit came before the job.)

Ooo, really? That's two people I know from Australia. Sucks about the noise; I used to have neighbors who constantly had people over, which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't loud people. They ended up moving though, and the family that lives there now are a couple and their children. Very quiet,except when they're getting the child-things off to school in the morn.

There's going to be a new MAC?! Awesome!

Azu-nyan

Old 05-08-2010, 03:29 PM

Ahh where do you work? ^^

Yeah it seems to have quieted down a bit now... It's not too bad, just a lot of bum people around this area XP and a lot of government housing (houses built by the government for poorer people). It's weird though because it's only really one side of the street, the other side has nicer houses and older people living there- it's really weird o.o

Yeah they're (finally) updating the MAC and creating one online- so it should be all spiffy and cool (I do miss tektek.org and the fact that it had the new items up straight away). However there is no estimated time of arrival so we just have to wait it out XP

Anyhoo, it's nearly 2am here and while it's usual for me to be up this late, I'm pretty dead so I'm off to sleep! *hugs* Hope to talk to you on here tomorrow!! ^^

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-08-2010, 11:28 PM

This is the part where you may stop talking to me. I work at a collections agency.

We have sections like that here! Of course the low-income places, but where one of my exes lives has low income apartments on one side of the street, and on the other where my uncle used to live the houses cost an arm and leg to rent. I wonder why/how places end up like that.

Awesome. Not so awesome with the wait, but still.

*hugs* Sleep well, I'll talk to you later. :D

Azu-nyan

Old 05-09-2010, 02:02 AM

Collections agency? Like the IRS?
That...is....so....cool! Well to an extent obviously ^^ Do you get to actually go out and repossess stuff from people or are you a desk jockey??
Heh that's silly to think I wouldn't talk to you after I found that out *pets* besides it's just a job ^^
At the moment I am unemployed -_- and it sucks XP But I am starting a course to become a medical receptionist which is pretty exciting ^^

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 AM

Nothing so grand! I work for a hearing aid company, and thankfully we're just desk jockeys. Some of the girls used to repo stuff for other companies, and they tell stories of shotguns.

*smiles* I know, but I have had people get upset when they find out what I do for a living. "How can you sleep at night?" etc etc.

Yeah unemployment sucks majorly. I was in-between jobs for two years once; that was a horrible period of my life. Medical receptionist.. that's the person who makes the appointments and such, yeah? If so, I think my mom worked as one once.

Sorry for vanishing there for a while; busy Mother's Day and then a hectic Monday.

Azu-nyan

Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 PM

Heh "How can you sleep at night?" lol xD
Meh, a job is a job... Is it cool when you can do something you love but sometimes you do things because you need the money or like the job >.< you know what I mean... ^^

Yup, being a medical receptionist is pretty much that person ^^ Take the appointments and fill out patient files all that stuff xD I did some work experience and I loved doing it! My last job was working in an Indian restaurant as a waitress, I'm just so over working in hospitality...
But now I really hate not working :( so now I really want to get another job.. it's been 6 months already!! >:d

I'm glad you replied back! *hugs* T_T I thought you had left me... xD

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 08-01-2016, 07:06 AM

Is this the oldest thread to be resurrected? Who knows, I'm just amazed at how long it's been.

Anyway! I'm baaaaack and taking offers on Bleeding Hearts Boa and White Heartface Fox!