View Poll Results: Matt sucks but we love him anyway.
Yes. 4 10.00%
Very yes. 7 17.50%
Pssh, never. 2 5.00%
I'm just here for the free Crys. ;D 27 67.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 08:55 PM

You heard the title, get to it! D:

Alright, originally, when trying to decide a thread title in favour of valentines, and a humourous but not entirely mene appropriate discussion with Murchu Volpe about what the silliest name for an adult food store could be... He oh so lasciviously suggested naming our thread 'Erection Confection', snickering or no snickering, I don't want to raise any more staff brows than I already do, so we're foregoing it.

Instead, I've decided to veer clear of the 'romance' angle for our title. This is a pillow fight, no? I dare say, a pillow war. So have at it! Raise your pillows, let the feathers fly, tossle your hair, and get a little crazy! LET'S TEAR THE ROOF OFF THIS SLUMBER PARTY, GAIZ. (Blame the Three Days Grace song. :3 )

ALSO, WE'RE ON CRACK.

We're still setting up, but if you keep lurking, we're late but we have an art shop, ridiculously cool animation auction by Murchu Volpe, and, in honour of my 21st birthday coming up on the 28th of February... An Art contest!. (I still need to get bios up and info about that. D: When the event ends, I kindly ask that our lovely staff move my thread to the art contests forum because looooove them?

Index
1 Intro
2 Rules
3 Art Shop
4 Art Contest
5 Art Contest Cont'd
6 In Thread Fun Contests (aka Freebies!)
7 Matt Sightings!
8 Reserved and Junk
9 ANIMATION AUCTION OF AWESOME
10 Reserved
11 Matt's Post

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-23-2009 at 12:40 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 08:58 PM

Rules

- Basic ToS = common knowledge
- Don't be an asshat, I don't like them.
- Keep your drama out of my thread. Seriously.
- I know I'm awesome guys, I do, but if you're just voting for me cause you don't wanna love on Matt, there's always 'never'. But keep the love coming!
- Do not wrongfully claim any art as yours that isn't. Art thieves infuriate me, and I will destroy them one by one.
- All of this is obvious, do I -really- need rules?
- Be literate. For the love of chocolate, be literate. D:
- Art contest specific rules to be added lower down.
- If you see Matt, throw rocks at him. He likes it, he told me. I wouldn't lie about something like that, just ask him.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-19-2009 at 03:33 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 08:59 PM

Alright, guys... As you should know by now, I'm a commons glutton, and I come out of hiding every event to earn my keep and get some.

So, you know the drill, when I find the time, I'll sell some sketches for cheap items. D8

Samples to be prettified and thumbnailed after I finish setting this bugger up. -_-

Click me!

(supa action-y group lulz)

Price

Headshot: 100g
Waist up: 300g
Full body: offer, they're time consuming and always take too many from you guys. ;o;

* Note: I love item payments. D: Also, if I really like the avy or OC, I -may- flat colour or even CG it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
[b]Username: [ /b]
[b]Size:[ /b] (headshot/waist?)
[b]Request: [ /b] (who am I drawing and how do you want them?)
[b]Offer/Total:[ /b]
[b]Additional Info?[ /b]
Slots
1. disturbed66
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

Prior Engagements to this shop
- Broken (being sketched <3)
- Musado (almost fully CGed -_-; )
- Hadsvich (being redrawn because I hated them and thought I could do better D:... 60% done )
- Kent (being sketched)
- Den ro (being flatted so Matt can CG it)
- Vixen with a Vendetta (being flatted before CG <3)

**Note: On the off chance I don't finish pieces before the event ends due to a currently hectic and unpredictable real life matter, I will open a very temp shop, separate from my currently being renovated shop with Murchu Volpe to deliver outstanding pieces and then close up, mods permitting.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-19-2009 at 08:09 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:02 PM

I see your vote, Matthew, and I do not approve. Do not approval AT ALL.

I didn't have time for an art contest...

But if you guys love me and find the time, I'd really, really, really love freebies of anyone from here?

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...last-page.html

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-22-2009 at 11:27 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:05 PM

Art Recieved During The Event:

None. ^^;

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-22-2009 at 11:26 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:08 PM

Contests

Okay, only one for now~. This thread is not getting enough traffic, so maybe a page prize would be a nice incentive? >:

First poster on pg 30 will get one of these. <3

If someone pushes Matt's bid over 23k, they'll also get one~.

And, and... I'll give them out if I like you, mmkay?

Finally (for now), I have to go away this weekend, so I won't see the end of the event. D: And Matt will be busy a good majority of the time in the animation lab, doing homework. Anyone who helps us advertise/keep thread alive/getting bidders or artists in here (if I ever finish the art contest D: ;; ) will qualify for a freebie.

Previous Winners:
- Rvaya gets one for pushing the bid past 5k. <3
- Hadsvich, for pushing the bid past 8k. <3
- Ise for not only pushing the bid past 12k but all the way past 20. ;o;

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-21-2009 at 10:04 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Matt Sightings!

Alright gaiz... This is basically just my post to let you know that I positively love Murchu Volpe, aka Matthew, with my all.

I wanted to post a big rant about how he made a really bad day better and swept me off my feet for an amazing valentine's day, and has been doing it all month long, but I ran out of time. The event is ending, and I just want everyone to know when they go into the memorable threads, that I love him. So. Damned. Much.

I wanted to rant about my vengeance for his amazing gifts, or how you should KO him with pillows as often as possible, because in love or not, we're most prominently known for mock abuse. My telling him he smells/hate him/etc. None of this is true, but doing go telling him that. D:

If I find the spare minute, I WILL edit in all the amazing he is.

Edit: As most of you should know by now, Murchu Volpe and I are a couple. It's hard to miss when we go everywhere together, be they threads, forums, or whole sites. xD; And that's just online, lol.

We met on Gaia in 2005 (when I was in the process of buying art for my at the time other boyfriend, lol! XD), and have pretty much been together since. xD So we're going on 4 years together now. <333

Matthew is my everything, and saves me from myself on a regular basis. <333 Unfortunately, as most of you should know, we're in a semi-long distance relationship. While all holidays and breaks are spent with me in Canada, he hails from, and goes to university in the states. :gonk: And let me tell you from experience,t he 30+ hour bus rides are NOT enjoyable in any slight way. It's really, really hard.

So as you can guess, right now he's at school, and I miss him terribly. But what has that lousy git done? In honour of my 21st on the last day of the month, he has given me a gift for every. Single. Day. Of February. He has yet to skip a beat, which is why the staff has probably seen a constant stream of commons coming into my inventory, lol. He spoils me so much, and he refuses to stop. T___T

Poetry, art, webcam chats... With or without gifts, every day he reminds me why we're meant to be. Hell, we're so obnoxious I can tell what he's thinking almost always, lol. And still, he surprises me. But I'm rarely outwardly affectionate, typically telling him he smells/I hate him/to go home. *chuckles* It's just our dynamic.

Because he could not be with me on valentine's on top of it, I was horribly lonely. Well, he took my breath away. T___T

At midnight, we sent 5 minute doodle valentines to each other. (His http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y_iloveyou.png
Mine: http://www.yourfavoritewebsite.com/i...entinecrys.bmp ) But not only that... I go to my menewshan trades, and I see the following... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../vdayroses.jpg Romantic or what? T___T

Throughout the day, I also recieved a real life single rose delivered to my home (with the note of "I love you very much. Chuchu" (a nickname initially given to him by Croon, but I loved so much I affectionately refer to him as Chuchu quite frequently.) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../roseagain.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../roseclose.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...chuchurose.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ssageclose.jpg

And due to an inside joke about how he never gets me food for my birthday/christmas/etc, and how all I wanted was a pizza... He actually DELIVERED ONE. WITH MY FAVOURITE TOPPINGS.

What a brat.

He also made me a lovely animation, which you can see here... http://kthxplz.deviantart.com/art/Va...2009-112928672
There's also poetry in his gallery to me, fufufu. >3

I gush, but damn, I'm a lucky girl.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-23-2009 at 12:00 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:15 PM

I FORGET WHAT I WANTED TO SAY.

So I'm going to stop sitting in my pajamas at 4PM, get dressed, and maybe eat something today. I hate being sick.

Matt smells and I hate him. Buuut, he can have the next post. I guess. *clacks tongue*

Aka, this post is reserved. XD

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-19-2009 at 03:08 AM..

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-14-2009, 09:18 PM

You want animayshun?? I draw you one!

Starts: Feb 18, 12:00am EST
Ends: When the event dies on Feb 22nd

Current Bid: 20,000g (July 07' set and art) - Ise

Bid History:

Hadsvich - 1k
Croon - 3k
Rvaya - 5k
Hadsvich - 8k
Ise - July '07 set + art = 20k

Samples:

Click the melting man to see my DA gallery for samples.

I'm all for animating your character (or creature) (or object?) walking, running, exploding, whatever. I also aim to make the quality cleaner and better-coloured, the higher the bid, but please remember there's a limit to how much free time I have for this.

I'm a senior animation student with a lot of schoolwork to contend with. As such, please allow up to a month for delivery.

Want to bid?
Please include in your initial bid at least a loose idea of the character and action you would like if you were to win the auction. I must confirm its viability before the bid is accepted.

In the event of a bidding chain while I'm away, I will accept the highest valid bid.

Basically, I have limits, but I'd rather decide what I can and can't do on a case by case basis. Don't be too intimidated, just give me a general idea of what you'd like and I'll tell you whether I think I could handle it. Don't let this make you afraid to be outlandish. Feel free to discuss what you would want before you bid, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidding Form
[b] [SIZE="5"]I respectfully request some ANIMAYSHUN![/ SIZE][/ b]
[b] Username: [/ b]
[b] Bid: [/ b]
[b] What you would want: [/ b] (No need for a lot here, just general)
[b] How fat my momma is: [/ b] (Don't hold back, I can take it)

Last edited by Murchu Volpe; 02-21-2009 at 10:11 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:21 PM

I don't know who the hell voted yes for you, but let's murder them. Murder them good.

Also, this place still isn't open cause I have stuff to do. ]: But Matt, I need to discuss toppu sheecret things about that on MSN, hokay? Hokay. 8D

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-14-2009, 09:24 PM

Hokay, Cap'n Sexy. <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 09:25 PM

Reserved Just In Case I Think Of Something.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-19-2009 at 03:06 AM..

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-15-2009, 01:01 AM

Get chur pretty butt in gear, kittycat, if you wanna show off your valentines while it's still v-day~ <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-16-2009, 01:58 AM

>,> Ise-kitteh postin' ahoy. Apologies, she had to work. :loves on:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2009, 12:38 AM

o3o Annachu wants a post!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-18-2009, 04:09 AM

THIS IS A POST FOR GIANT MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
D:

AND THE FRIENDS THAT STILL MANAGE TO MAKE IT THROUGH EXPLOSIONS.
DDD: <333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2009, 03:38 AM

Oh man, I suck. xD Post gaiz, it's 'open'. Sort of.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 AM

*3* Anna should order art of Henna if she has money leftover after common splurging. >O>

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 AM

Now then, to get ze animation auction set up... >3> <33 *loves on his lovely lovah and throws paper airplanes with hearts on them at the company*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 AM

xD Go ahead, Annachu. <3 I like his design.

Matt: *cracks whip*

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2009, 03:50 AM

/Sprinkles love on new thread * 3* :heart: E> :3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2009, 03:53 AM

@ Cryssy - <33 Thanks. Anna worked hard on his outfit. Anna had outfit block at the time, so...

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 AM

Buuugguuu... *snuggles while she types up layout stuff*

Anna: Outfit block? XD

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 AM

Hiya, Cerwidwen~ =3
:heart:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2009, 03:55 AM

@ Cryssy - xD Yep. At first, I wanted to design some sort of a turtlenecky dress, but I decided against it. It was too unlike him.