finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:17 AM

"I'm such an idiot." Finx whispered before running off leaving her brother standing there confused then mad. Turning he went after lucifer they had never really gotten along for reasons niether of them really understood. "What did you do?" he asked the both of them he like many of the others didn't get his sisters so called feelings but he stood by her no matter what.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 05-27-2012, 02:50 AM

The pair seemed to ignore Ace and Lucifer as they entered the room. They were focused on each other. The two could fight very dirty, especially with each other to get the advantage over their partner. In the blink of an eye Anlace had Bodkin defending. Her blade licked the air as she swung forth. Finding a flaw in his stand, she took full advantage of it. Bodkin was blocking. He had an extra sword over Anlace, but his strength was cut in half to balance between his choice of weapons. While Anlace used bother hands to swing her blade at full force. She was on the defense, holding back each strike she sent forth ay him. The clash of metal was ringing threw the air violently while the two moved. They moved in a deadly dance. A scratch appearing on Bodkin's shoulder, right below where his bandage was. Two appeared on Anlace's legs.

The two stopped for a second. Backing a away, bit circling each other. Waiting for the other to attack. The silence filled the room, all this happened while Ace and Lucifer took their seats of coarse. "Okay, you can fight winner, Luc" Bodkin told the other male. Not looking away from the dangerous woman holding the sword.

"You have to watch your footing Bodkin, I see an opening." Anlace told her partner. It was a slight disadvantage not many could even pick up on. The two were in complete concentration. Bodkin Suddenly lashed forth, sending Anlace in defense. Blocking both of his attacks, spinning around to behind the blue haired male, and kicking him in the mid back. Bodkin regained him mid air. Reaching a hand out and touching the ground. Flipping forward onto his feet, and jumping towards Analce. Pinning her to the ground with a thud. At the same time knocking her weapon from her hand.

"That was just dirty. Now my back hurts." Bodkin complained, sitting on top of the woman.

"Its about to get worse brother." Analce said with a laugh. Bending her leg up enough to wrap around his neck. She was careful of coarse as she was able to push him off of her. While in motion, she took one of his blades from him. Bodkin regained himself again, standing the same time Anlace did and lashing forward. Meeting blades with her. The two were evenly matched.

Suddenly the silence was broken by Cal whom came into the room after Luc. He was angry of coarse. Bodkin and Anlace looked at eachother, both rolling their eyes. Finx had a crush on Luc, and Luc never noticed. Or at least did not care to notice. Now she was probably upset, and Cal was finding out if Luc did something. Even though Cal was more than likely standing righ next to his sister at all times, and would know first if Luc did something.... Same fun drama as always. Bodkin and Anlace backed away from each other for a bit. They did not mind people watching them. But they hated being bothered or interrupted. Especially when they were using real weapons with real likely hood that one of them could get hurt if even for a second they were thrown off.

"Well," Bodkin said with a rather large and obnoxious sigh, "I guess we have to take a break. Too bad I was winning too~"

"What? I think not." Anlace said with a laugh. Shoving the male slightly. Turning to pick up her weapon.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 05-27-2012, 10:33 PM

(This is a very serious and fragile alliance they have!! I love it!)

Ace shook her head at Cal. There was no reason to waste his effort on Lucifer. He didnt even realize that Finx had feelings for him. And he probably wouldn't want to know. It was better if he stayed blissfully arrogant. Standing up, Ace walked over Calicifer, grabbed his shoulder, and plowed him along into the hallway. Closing the door, she threw him against the wall. Though she was young and small, she had almost as much strength as Lucifer. "Leave him alone. He never did anything and you know it. Just because your sister doesn't have enough guts to confront him about her feelings doesn't mean you can just go and criticize the poor bastard!",she said harshly. Lucifer was very special. When he got angry, it seemed as if he was possessed. Ace had only seen it once, a mild version, but he had killed all in his path. That was how they had first met. No one knew this about him, and she planned to keep it that way.

Lucifer shrugged his shoulders and left Ace to handle the problem. If Ace saw fit that he should deal with the problem shed let him do it. So he just waved off the issue. Turning back to the now disrupted fight, he said,"I would challenge one of you but then it would be unfair because there was no winner. So I will simply challenge Ace, without weapons. I hope you don't mind." Knowing that she was out in the hallway, Lucifer banged the wall and called,"Ace! C'mon already! We have a fight!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:37 PM

"What feelings?" Cal asked her confused why was it that girls always seemed to make him confused? He wondered to himself with a inner sigh he knew finx was more touchy then the others but surely she didn't have... "Wait a minute! I think I know know. I may also know why she doesn't tell him." cal said having a urika moment.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-28-2012, 07:17 PM

Oni came to a good conclusion as he slipped from his room and into Shizuma's. Warm showers were fantasitc. In his usual attire, the male looked nothing like most of the children here. He wore the leather pants with the red letters down the sides. his tight black leather shirt showed his hard six pack of tanned and scared abs, and covered his top chest and one arm. Armor was on the leather bound arm, and his belt was worn loosely on his hips, the two small little handles were intracet gold and black leather, but it didn't seem to be swords at all. His pure white spiked hair was something forign to most everyone. A black tattoo was on the side of his face, the tribal image by his right eye proved his branded name, demon.

Shizuma smiled as she pulled on her usual ninja suit, pants, shoes, and tight shirt that just covered her chest. Smiling as she put her weapons on her hips, she nodded to Oni. Her long hair was dried by the hair drier she had discovered in the bathroom, and Oni smirked, running hand threw her hair. "You want to fight again don't you? THe plane ride made you energetic." the tanned asian male commented, and she let out a husky laugh.

"Be prepared, I will beat you this time." Shizuma teased in her seductive tone, amking the white haired male shake his head. She put her swords on her hips, and laced her fingers with his. Her touch was the only one the male didn't recoil from. He was a being who lived in the darkness, alone. Not many could touch him in hsi own element, and Shizuma had been the only one way back when both were just young ones, to help him accept and utalize the demon within him.

Walking out of the room, they silently watched the fight, before stepping inside as Ace and Cal stepped out. Oni seemed very unexpressive, while Shizuma wore a smile and her eyes sparkled. "I do love sparing. You two are wonderful partners, you can tell." she said lightly, and Oni's eyes looked over the small wounds upon the two, before looking up to meet Anlace's eyes with a unwavoring gaze. She was interesting, and reminded him alot of Shizuma.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2012, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Username: Angleo
Name: Riley DiAngelo (Xiao-xing)
Weapon(s): Her hands and feet
Appearance:
Riley stepped off of the plane, her yellow duffel bag strung over her shoulder rather carelessly. She was Chinese, as most people would be able to tell simply by looking at her, but her name would have made them pause. It had been given to her by the government as an alias when she was born, and she had used it far more frequently than her real name. Only those closest to her were privileged to know her true name, excepting the government and her parents of course.

The customs official who checked her passport had raised his eyebrows just about off of his head when he saw her name, but that passed when he saw her ethnicity, which had also been altered. Instead of saying that she was purely Chinese, it added in American to make her name more plausible. Really, it gave her a whole new identity. The government hadn't slacked a bit; there were birth records indistinguishable as fakes to all but the best trained investigators, false grades and graduation records from elementary school, and even different parental records.

A long time ago, that had bothered her. She didn't like being someone else, but she had learned to deal with it. The paper in her hand gave her the address of the base here in the city, and she used that to discard the rambling thoughts, instead focusing on her goal. As she walked to the waiting taxi, she wished once more that she could be wearing her gi, any of them really. It would have been a thousand times more comfortable than the civilian clothes she was wearing as ordered: a pair of blue jeans, a yellow shirt with bumblebees all over it, and her velcro sneakers. They were all tailored to make her look younger, and therefore inconspicuous, playing off of her petite frame.

In fact, the outfit worked well enough that the taxi driver would have asked her where her parents were if she hadn't shoved the piece of paper and twenty dollars at him. She how to say a few things in the English language, but it had never been her forte, and she preferred to keep from having to say much unless it was Chinese, her native language. That had never been a problem back in her old base, but it might be now. She would definitely have to learn, probably from one of the 'family.'

The cab driver took the money with a grunt, skimming over the note on the bottom of the page before taking off and muttering something about neglectful parents. Despite his anger at the 'injustice,' or more accurately because of it, he kept up a steady pace, only really slowing down when he saw a black and white vehicle up ahead. So it was really only a few minutes before she was dropped off to walk the rest of the way, the cab driver speeding away after getting a new customer.

Around five minutes later, she was at the base, knocking on the door rather loudly so that she could be let in. She had all the proper credentials and such, so it was really just getting someone to open the blast door so that she could get in. And she wanted to get in. The sooner that was done, the sooner she could change, and maybe even get in a bit of practice. The rest of her uniforms and such, like her kendo uniform and her judogi were due to arrive in a day or two, which was definitely a positive thing. But that would only stop her from practicing kendo, as she needed her gear for that. Karate, judo, aikido, tai chi, and kung fu, among various others, required little else than a gi.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 PM

Ace sighed, men here were more than a little thick headed. "She has a crush on him dingle-dork! And it's not hard to figure out why she doesn't tell him! She's scared that hewon't care, which is what he'd probly do. Or that he'd totally disregard her feelings. But go ahead and tell me what you think." Hearing Lucifer, she snapped,"We'll talk later after the twilight meal." Opening the door, and entering once again, Ace sighed. "Fine. But can we please use our weapons this time?" Seeing that he was giving her the "give in" look, she sighed once again. Looking over at the two new commers said,"See what I have to deal with." As she said that, she rolled her eyes and a smile pulled at her lips.

Lucifer rolled his eyes in turn. "You and I both know you aren't ready yet. And trust me, you're still healing.",he said. Referring to the time when goverment tried to assasinate her because she had humiliated them. They had hunted her down and caught her off guard in front of him and shot her. Growling, Ace retorted,"It's all your fault! if you weren't so pig headed and soft! Maybe they wouldn't have found me!" Smiling, Lucifer muttered,"Says the pot to the kettle. You're so loud they'd hear you a mile away anyways." Hearing this, Ace turned on her heel and stomped out the door. He sighed. 'She's still too young and anxious. She's gonna get herself killed.',he thought. "Well, just when I thought I was going to get some exercise in today. Well, there goes that idea."

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 06-05-2012, 05:26 PM

Anlace looked over her weapon from the other side of the room. Noticing a notch was taken out of the blade. She started to look around. Seeing if she could find the little fragment of metal shard on the light wood floor. It glistened in the corner. Making it easy to spot. She walked over. Her weapon was ruined. But she had held on to that sword for at least two years, so it was surprising it lasted that long. Better to have it break in training then when in a real fight.

"Bodkin! You broke my blade!!" Analce complained from the opposite side of the room. Holding the weapon up to him. Bodkin right away looked over his own, seeing they just needed to be sharpened.

"You got the piece that broke off right? I don't want anyone stepping on it." Bodkin asked his partner whom simply nodded. Making her way over towards him. Bodkin was one of the older kids in the group. So he often mentioned things and looked after everyone else. In small ways. There was only so much parenting a bunch of trained agents like this group needed.

Bodkin looked up as Shizuma and Oni entered the room. They both appeared to have showered and settled in nicely. He had to wonder if they liked the layout here better than what they were used to. Visitors from other agencies had often mentioned how warm and inviting the theater was. Mainly because there were more warm tones used in the paints and decorations. Rather than plain blacks or white.

"Hey you two. Settle in well?" Bodkin asked as Anlace picked up their items. Mainly clothing and shoes. She did hear the comment they made about their partnership though.

"Thank you. We have been together since I first pushed Bodkin off the swing set. We grew up together." Anlace told the duo in front of them. "He is like the obnoxious brother I never wanted."

"Oh gee thanks." Bodkin said with a laugh.

Anlace ignored him and continued "Are you two going to spar?"

"Looks like we have to go see grandpa to get you a new weapon, Anlace." Bodkin noticed, taking the broken blade from her hand. "Maybe we'll go out later. You two are welcome to join us of coarse- Probably will get some dinner. I doubt there is any pizza left now, and Finx will probably not be cooking." He received a look from Anlace, that told him to keep quiet. No sense in dragging the new guys into their drama... not yet at least.

Suddenly there came a knock on the door. Bodkin handed Anlace her weapon back. "I'll go grab that. I believe that is our third new comer for today. We are supposed to be receiving a few over the week." Bodkin informed everyone. "Excuse me. I'll be back."

Anlace though stayed in place. Nodding at her partners leaving. Ace and Luc came back into the room just a bit later. Luc practically having to drag his partner back in. They fought back and forth for a bit. "I swear, they do get along... Sometimes." Analce informed Shizuma and Oni. She noticed Oni's stare. He was admiring her. It made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but she didn't make any move to knock his gaze away. There eyes met, and they were locked for a few long seconds before Anlace looked away.

-------

Bodkin made his way for the door. Peeking threw a hidden spyhole outside and seeing an unfamiliar woman standing there. He turned, leaving the front door. On the roof there was a door he left out of. Climbing his way down to street level and walking around the corner. I may add, Bodkin had forgotten to put his shirt back on, and had tiny cuts all over his body. He eyed the woman. She appeared young, but she was dressed that way purposely. She was of Asian decent. Chinese he assumed more closely. "Can I help you?" He asked the girl standing outside. It was still raining of coarse. He noticed the confused look she gave him, and repeated the question. This time in mandarin. Hoping maybe she would better understand him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Shizuma watched the bickering with a raised brow,and Oni seemed to be unfazed by everything. Though when Ace finally stepped out, Shizuma sent Lucifer a understanding smile. "The door." Oni breathed and the ninja female looked up at the door. Hearing the knock right after he spoke. She smiled and walked over, opening the door for the young girl. Sending a smile at her, the black haired female stood still with Oni's hand in her's and stepped aside so she could enter. Neither of them knew if the child was actually a resident here already, or if she was just arriving. Though both japanese agents could tell that the young girl was chinese, they felt no feelings towards her. Having been taught to be unfeeling their whole lives, the feeling of partnership and affection towards eachother was relatively new, considering that they had been together ever since they both were four.

Walking back to the practice room, the partners looked at eachother and then the two who had previously fought. "May we spar?" Shizuma asked lightly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:45 PM

"I'll spare with you." Cal said leaning against the wall "if you think you can beat me." he smirked in challenge he knew that he was young and as finx would say to unready for any real fighting but he could hold he's own even against lucifer. Finx stood in there little kitchen preparing dinner for all of them making sure to add extra for the new comers in always seemed like she had to add more if it wasn't a new person it was growing boys or sometimes growing girls depending on how hungry they got. She sighed and made a mentiel note to go shopping with someone later for more ingredients.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 PM

Ace stomped into the kitchen. "I never thought I'd ask this, but Finx, give me something to do. Those newcommers are completely boring. I mean Cal doesn't help, I can tell he thinks he can pick a fight with them. Hey, I have a question. What is "love"? I mean it's just a word right? It doesn't have any meaning." Glancing over at her, Ace said,"Ummm, what are we having? Something filing I hope because new people just keep pouring in. It's like the government thinks this is a hotel for killers. I mean, don't they know we don't do well around others? Unless they're so stupid they forgot that we weren't regular children."

Lucifer's pocket vibrated. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he felt it vibrate 4 long and 2 short times. A signal to come back to work. Shaking his head, he sighed loudly. "Excuse me, but once again duty calls. I have to into work.",he explained. Walking out the door, he slinked into the kitchen. "Hey Ace I have to go in. Oh, hey Finx. Need any grocieries?"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 PM

Hearing the footsteps of someone nearing the door, Riley felt a pang of excitement. Finally, she could get out of her clothes! But then they receded, leaving the door locked and shut. She sighed at that. Clearly he had seen her through the peephole and doubted her age and identity. Still, one would think that they would have been told about a new person coming in and what they would look like. Eventually though, her ears twitched as the sound of someone climbing down the building and coming around the corner. She watched as he came into view, the cuts on his torso shining softly in the light from the building.

At first, she couldn't understand him. His accent and the English language were completely lost on her. But then he repeated himself in Mandarin, a dialect of Chinese, allowing her to understand him perfectly, even if his accent was a little thick. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her papers before handing them to him. While he looked them over, another couple opened the door before walking away, apathy directed towards Riley. She only cared that the door was open though, and darted through happily.

Before too much longer, she had located a bathroom where she could change, immediately doing so. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she shoved the clothes into her bag as far as they could go. Her gi was much lighter and flexible. She would have been incredibly hampered trying to spar in her civilian clothes. She wasted no time getting out to where she had heard some sparring going on earlier.

Because she wasn't really looking to spar with someone, or at least didn't expect them to spar with her, she simply started going through the forms of her worst form of Kung Fu: Dragon style. It was designed for large, heavy practitioners, not small, light ones, so it wasn't her best form. Her best was Snake because it was designed for her body type. Still, the forms for heavier users had pulled her out of a few sticky situations, although that was mainly because they weren't expecting it at all.

When she finished her Dragon forms, she would slip into Tiger, gradually working herself down to Snake. Then she would move into Karate and her other forms of martial arts that she knew. Maybe by then someone would want to spar.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:08 AM

Finx nearly dropped her knife in shock when she asked what love was then sighed when lucifer entered relieved that she didn't have to answer that question. Then he asked if she needed any groceries she nearly killed herself he was not the person she would have choosen to go with but it was now or never. "Ace why don't you stir the stew so it doesn't stick I'll go with lucifer and pick up what we need cause he'll forget something." she teased lightly grabbing a small dagger from in the utenciel drawer. "We'll be back. Come on." she said marching out the door. "Sis...sis?" cal watched them walk out then snickered slightly "thats going to be stressfull for finx."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 PM

Both partners blinked at the young boy as he said he would spar with either of them. Looking to eachother, a silent conversationg seemed to pass between them, though not a word was uttered. Finished meeting eyes, Shizuma was about to tell the boy an excuse for not sparing with him, but he was soon off towards the kitchen. These americans seemed to move surprisingly fast, and it was quite anoying. Shrugging she then grabbed her claw from the cloth pouch on her side. The fingers fitting perfectly into the metal sheath, and the claws flexed along with her fingers. She then glanced to Oni, who had grabbed both handles. Grinning Shizuma stepped inside the sparing area, and watched as Oni took the other side.

Shizuma made the first move, and ran at him. Her claw clashed with the handle of one of the swords, and the other in Oni's hand elogigated, and he swung it at her. She flipped away and he smirked. "I'm not going to toy with you." he breathed softly and she drew her sword. "Then attack!!" she snapped, going at him again. She attacked several times, keeping him on the defensive until he got annoyed with her attacks she was using. Clearly she knew that defense bored the tanned asian man.

He suddenly ran at her with the amazing amount of speed, and he growled as suddenly both were moving faster and faster. The pace looking like dancers dancing for their lives. Sweat began to sparkle on a bit of skin as they kept up the deadly dancing.

Slash. Clang. Crash. Slash. Duck. Spin. Dodge. Slash. Pounch. Duck.

Then both were slowly circling, Oni didn't have a scratch, and neither did Shizuma. It was amazing that they were still standing after so much running and fighting. The stamina of the pair was staggering. "I'm going to beat you." the ninja female growled angerily, and the male jerked his head, making his white hair leave his eyes. She then ran forwards again, this time, her claw was on fire. Though he suddenly grabbed her hand with his own, her claws threw his palm, and the fire licking around his hand harmlessly. His sword pointed at her neck, drawing a small amount of blood. The male's eyes were pure black until he blinked and stepped away. "I win today." he said softly, shealthing his handles of his swords onto his belt. Laughing, Shizuma's claw extinguished and she nodded, putting it away. "Yes, but I will beat you one day." she said teasingly and nudged the male playfully.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-11-2012, 03:26 AM

Lucifer shrugged and walked to the main entrance of the theatre. Kicking the door open, he shimmied to his police car in the parking lot. Opening the car door, he plunked down into the driver's seat and started the engine. Not caring about the fact that he had a passanger, he gunned it, and zoomed off towards the police station. Arriving in the parking lot, he parked his car across the lines of three parking spaces. Opening his door, he slinked out and slammed the door shut. "You can either stay in the car, at the risk of getting mugged, or you can come inside. Your choice.",Lucifer said to Finx. Walking lazily towards the station door, he opened it and wiped his feet off on the door mat. Shaking out beads of rain from his hair, he nodded to the secritary who nearly giggled at the sight of him. It seemed as though everyone was a fan of his. Finding the door labled meeting room, he knocked on the door and called,"Lucifer. You called for me?"

Ace pouted,"Hardly what I had in mind. Walking over to the stove and turning the temperature down really low, she almost laughed. Not about that she had made it so that the soup wouldn't be cooked til Finx would be back, no. About how easily she could just imagine Finx confessing her love to Lucifer and him absolutly not understanding what she meant. Shuffling back over to the knew fighting room, Ace leaned against the door frame. "Man, what's up with you knew people. I mean, you're so boring and quiet! You don't expect me to get by with this guy do you?!",she said, pointing to Cal. "I wish I could fight someone."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2012, 04:12 PM

As Riley finished her warm-ups, having worked through the five forms of Kung Fu and then onto Karate, Judo, Taekwondo, etc., she began looking to see if someone would be interested in sparring with her, occasionally wiping sweat from her forehead. Her English was far from the best, especially when someone had an accent, but she was able to piece together what Ace had said, turning to look at her. Without hesitating, Riley walked over to the other girl and bowed, showing that she was willing to spar. Then she dropped into a Karate stance, feeling that it would be for a good starting form. If necessary, she could easily change into a different art, making her quite versatile and, at a first encounter, surprising as well.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Ace shrugged her shoulders. Any fight was better than just standing around gaining calories every second she wasted. "I'm sorry but I don't know how to do any karate young grasshopper stuff. So how bout we use katanas or how bout practice staves. I know it might not be your area of expertise.…Never mind. I'll just suck it up and fight without any weapons leathol or not." Moving closer, Ace intended on not letting her enemy see any real power. It was one of her many strategies. Lowering her hips and twisting them to the side, her hands came together and formed a dragon fist. "Oops, guess I lied.",she said with a chuckle.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 06-12-2012 at 06:06 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:11 PM

Finx sighed and followed him in having one of her I wish I knew how to drive moments again. It seemed every time she needed to go somewhere the person she was with had to stop somewhere else and make her trip longer.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-12-2012, 06:42 PM

The door opened to a rather pig faced man. "Why hello young man. We've been waiting, who is that behind you? Oh, I know, your little sister is that right? Well why doesn't she go with John? Im sure he wouldn't mind! Anyways you know we're having a meeting." The door shut again and Lucifer spun around to face Finx. "John, my partner, will take you to get your groceries. When you're done, he'll bring you back. Got it? Good." Turning back to open the door, he glanced at Finx one more time then headed in. Shuting the door behind him with a soft click, Lucifer narrowed his eyes at the men inside. "What does the government want now? To try to assassinate my partner again?",he said with a sneer. Beads of sweat started to appear on the piggish mans forehead. "N…no. We just have another mission for you. And we know that you hate leaving the area, so we found one near here. Here.",said the thin man next to him, handing him a file. "You and Ace are assigned together like you requested." Taking one look at the folder, Lucifer said,"No way." Rubbing his fat folded neck, the large man replied,"Yes, Liutendant General Grant, you're going back to the army."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:46 AM

Finx stared at the closed door and let her head fall then let it snap back in fury. "I don't need you to take me." she hissed at the man she turned and walked back out she may not drive but she knew the basics of how to hot wire a car and she would. She picked an easy target and hot wired the car. "Ok you've seen others do this a million times you can do it." she slowly started down the street but she soon had the hang of it and speed up making sure to keep under the speed limit. "i made." she said trying to get her heart beat back to normal shopping helped but the line didn't to top it off people were staring at the large amount of food she was buying and wondering were her mother was. She quickly payed the cashier and just as quickly shoved the groceriers in the back of the car whe she felt like she was being watched. Sighing she got in the car and checked the rearview mirrors *crap cops...and the owner of this car lovely.* she thought to herself *well you certainly did it this time.* "I'll give myself up if you let me keep the stuff I bought there for my sick siblings and mother but I bought it all with cash I promise." she showed them her reciept the cuffed her and charged her with grand theft auto. *cals going to be so mad. Wait lucifers a cop right?* once at the police station "I would like to see..." crap she couldn't remeber what they refered to him as "lucifer." she finished lamely.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Stepping out of the meeting room, Lucifer slammed the door shut behind him. Clenching his fists, he made his way towards the main entrance of the station. "Oh, dear! I almost forgot to tell you! There's a culprit waiting in the interrogation room.",said the secretary. Lucifer's brow furrowed. Then his face fell. He had a feeling that it was Finx. Walking towards the interrogation room he softly opened the door. Sitting behind a polished metal table was Finx. "Sir, what has she done now?",he said. Throwing her a you're so gonna get yelled at look. The circumstances didn't bother Luc, it was Calcifer shed have to worry about. "Well she stole a car and bought a suspicious amount of food with all money. The culprit also says that she did it for her gravely ill mother and brother and sisters.",replied the officer. Lucifer smiled slightly and said,"I'm sorry to trouble you Brian, though you know too that my mother is gravely sick. So Finx here offered to get the groceries."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:52 PM

Finx saw the look her gave her and ducked her head in shame *stupid you're so stupid.* she scolded herself like she normaly did most people would call it dangous to think the way she did but she didn't.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 07-28-2012, 05:09 AM

Lucifer motioned for Finx to stand up and move towards the doorway. "Hey Brian. Would it be alright if I took her home? She really needs to get back home to our mom. If mother finds out Finx got arrested her health would certainly decrease rapidly. Do me a favor and keep this quiet ok?",he said to the other police while he slid out the door with Finx in tow. Grabbing her arm, Lucifer tugged her out of the station and into his car. Plopping down in the driver's seat, he ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry for grabbing your arm. I just wanted to sell the act. But you couldve been more careful. We both know Cal will rip into you. You just attract trouble don't you? Oh yeah, your groceries are in the back. I had the secretary put them in the car. Man I really love being' a cop.",he said with a laugh. Smiling slightly, Lucifer started the car.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:25 AM

Finx had enjoyed the touch however brief and it made her stronger "Well maybe I won't get in trouble if an adult would actually buy food for once." she snapped "or maybe if someone else would tag along and buy half the stuff or if we didn't have people who eat constently." she growled slightly trying hard to get her temper and her hormones under control. "To top this day off I'm in love with someone who doesn't even know what love is." she mouth fell open she had not meant to say that out loud.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-30-2012, 03:12 AM

((cricket cricket. Is anyone else here that I can interact with?))