IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 05:12 AM

Name: Kaito Umasa
Bio: Kaito is one of the youngest teachers around.Having exselled as a child,he was in college by 15, and worked hard to become a teacher. Sometimes he gets mistaken for a student , but like that he can relate to some of his students.He had a kind heart who loves to help his students. He lives alone in his apartment. He had a girl friend,but had broken up with her after he discovered he had been cheeted on.

Name: Miyu Wakata
Bio: Miyu is an outcast,and a trouble maker who has barely been able to stay in school,she,is now on her last school in her area that would accept her.She often gets into fights due to the fact that she has no parents. Well she does,they just up and left one day,they were druggies and alchoholics as it was so they were never really there for her.She herself is on the border lineof just dropping out and living the life that her parents had shown her sonce a young age.She trust no one and almost hates everyone

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-12-2015, 06:51 AM

Name: Louie Hart
Bio: Louie has a reputation of being a pretty cool teacher who's class is fairly easy to pass if you actually do the work. However, that doesn't mean he isn't strict. He has rules that he expects his students to follow, three strikes and they're dropped from the class. Louie enjoys living on his own, it helps his headaches go away much faster. Despite the headaches and troublesome students, he loves his job and doesn't see himself doing anything else.

Name: Fidelity Barlow
Bio: Fidelity is a top student, very friendly and clumsy. She is usually taken advantage of because of this and boys love messing with her since they know she probably won't do or say anything. Fidelity does not accept anything less than an A+ in all her assignments and will sometimes burst into tears if she gets anything but that grade. Living alone is nice, she does visit her parents and calls them when she can but school has always been very important to here even as a little girl. Her dream was to be a teacher someday but at the moment she's undecided.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 07:16 AM

Kaito smiled as he finished setting the textbooks for his students on the desk."good,thats all done",he said heading for his desk and sat down looking over his notes.It had already been two months into the shcool yeah and was starting to get use to all the students in his class.He had his top studnets ,witch made him happy,though some of them were too,'about the gradde',he hated it when they got upset oer a A- or a plain old A. There was nothing wrong with that,nothing at all..

Miyu sighed as she pulled up to the school on her bike.Getting off she blinked at some of the stairs of some guys."what are you idiots looking at,never seen a girl driving a bitke before?",she grumbeled and headed inside,grabbing her transfer papers,she went to the office and got the schedual she was to have,then was given a soeach from the principle that she should stay strightmbehave and bla bla bla.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-12-2015, 07:33 AM

Louie walked into his classroom early that morning and had started writing a few questions on the board for his students to answer when they arrived. Oh his desk were homework assignments he would hand back today and then he had some classwork that they needed to work on today. There were a few students of his that stood out, but he was able to handle them no problem so far so that was always good. In his desk drawer was a bottle of pills, pain killers in case he had a headache today.

Fidelity quickly got off the bus and started running into the school. She tripped over her own foot on the way up the steps and dropped her papers. "Oh no." she said as she crawled around gathering her things again, unaware that the guys were looking right up her skirt and smirking, talking about what they'd love to do to her someday. She was too busy gathering her things though to even notice though.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2015, 12:10 AM

Miyu sighed as whe walked into the hall,looking over her schedual."wonder how long this will last",she said to herslef,then loked over hearing a crash and saw Fidelit gathering her things.She had rolled oher eyes at the clutz,,though stopped seeing the boys amd hearing a few of them.Her head was telling her to walk away,but there was still a small heart in her somewhere. So he walked towards Fidelit and stood infront of her giving the glare of death to the boys."did your mommys teach you to talk like that about a lady?",she asked with a small smirk."i would love to get your numbers so i culd call them and tell just how dirt thier little boys are",she said and moved herself to block their view of her backside."if i were you i'd appologize and get walking slim balls"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2015, 12:56 AM

Fidelity gathered her things and looked up when she saw a pair of feet in front of her. Slowly, she looked up to see another girl standing there and looking somewhere. Following the girl's gaze, she noticed a group of boys looking down at her, making her blush softly. "I'm okay." she said softly as she stood up and dusted herself off. She didn't know why they were all just standing and staring at her, they didn't offer to help so why where they here? "T-thank-you." she said to the girl quietly. She realized she had never seen this girl before and figured she was new here and would want to have a friend right? "H-hello. I'm..Fidelity, it's very nice to meet you." she said and smoothed out her clothes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2015, 01:04 AM

Miyu watched teh bpys walk away thne as she turned she blinked when Fidelit spoke to here blinking a but she gave a small smile.The best she coud give."uh,any time,and I'm Miyu",she said softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2015, 05:40 AM

Fidelity smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you Miyu. Well I should be off to class now. Perhaps we shall speak again later. Have a good day!" she said with a smile on her face before walking off to her class. Walking into her class, she was surprised that she had arrived early. She honestly thought she had been running late which is why she had ran into the school. "Good morning sir." she said softly to her teacher who looked to be busy at the moment. Fidelity walked quietly to her desk which was at the front of the class of course and started to look through her papers to take out the homework she had finished.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2015, 04:59 AM

Kairo sighed softly.Then blinked as Fidelity entered."good monrning",he said with a small smirk."your here early"

Miyu sighed as she found her first class,and saw that she was ealy.Shrugging she made ehr way into the class heaidng for the back corner and flopped into her chair looking out the window

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-16-2015, 05:34 AM

Fidelity raised an eyebrow. "W-well I have to. I don't wish to be late you know." she said and smiled warmly at him. Standing, she walked over to his desk and set down her homework in front of him. "Here's the homework. I'm sure I'll get an A+ as always right?" she asked and chuckled before walking back to her desk and sitting down. While they waited for the rest of the class to arrive, she played with the ends of her hair and stared at the clock. She was excited, she loved school and always looked forward to learning something new.

Louie looked up from the book he had busied himself with reading and was surprised to see a student walk in. Looking at his watch he noticed it was still very early. Did students always come to school so early knowing the class didn't start for another hour? "Well now, an early student. I guess miracles o happen." he said softly and watched her look out the window. That alone told him she didn't even want to be here, so why show up? Sighing, he turned his attention back to his book and read to himself silently while waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2015, 07:55 PM

Kaito blinked."our an hour early though,there would be no way you'd be late,unless you ran into some trouble",he said softly.Then looked a little boad abyt her getting another A+."yes im sure you will,as always",he said setting he work down and and sat back in his seat gping over the lesson plan for that day.He looked to her and had to laugh a bit as she stared at the clock.

Yukina blinked a bit when she heard Louie."don't get to use to it,im only here earky because im new to te school",she said plainly and pulled out a note book ,and sat back waiting.She didn;t like sounding rude,but thats just the way thing came out at times.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-16-2015, 11:24 PM

Fidelity smiled at him, "Well I did run into some trouble today." she admitted but didn't think he'd be interested in hearing her stupid story. She was happy to hear that she'd get an A+ on her homework again, she always did and she hoped that never changed. She'd be devastated if she got anything lower that that. Watching the clock, she looked over at him and raised an eyebrow when she heard him laugh. "What's so funny sir?" she asked curiously. Why was he laughing? Did something funny happen? Maybe he was just remembering something funny that had happened to him.

Louie looked up from his book and looked at her. "I promise that I won't. I'll get used to you coming in late to class though, if you do come in late that is." he replied. So she was new to this school huh? He wondered what it was that caused her to choose this school instead of the others. Maybe it was closer to where she lived, or maybe she had friends here. He wasn't sure but that didn't matter. Louie just hoped she actually did the work.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-17-2015, 01:57 AM

"what kind of trouble?",he asked softly then blinked."oh i was laughing at your eagerniss to start class.Not many students are like that",he said softly.

Miyu shrugged and went back to staring out the window.She probably wouldnt last here long,and she could join her parents legacy of alchohol,drugs amd tarveling acros the world,or something like that

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-17-2015, 02:13 AM

"W-well...I was running into the school you see, because I thought I was late." Fidelity started. She was so adorably cute when she would explain things, no matter what they were. "While I was running, I tripped over my own two feet and my papers where everywhere! So of course I got down and started to crawl around and pick them up again. A few boys had crowded around but they were just staring at me, I don't know why. I guess they were too shy to offer to help. Some girl came over though and scared them away." She explained and shrugged, smiling softly at him. "Oh I see. Well I enjoy this class very much you know." she answered and giggled cutely.

Louie had gone back to reading his book. As he waited, a few more students started to walk into the classroom, taking their seats and waiting for the class to begin. "We'll wait a couple more minutes before I decided to start class." he said to the students who were there.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-17-2015, 05:07 AM

Kaito looked to her."do you know who the students were",he said though part of him womdered if she really was that inocent or of she was like some girl who did it for attentuiom

Miyu sat back looking at the clock.Lunch.She was bettuing on walking out by lunch.She sighed a bit as the bell rang

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-17-2015, 05:56 AM

Fidelity shrugged. "I don't know who they were, but the girl said he name was Miyu." she answered. "I am not sure why they were staring but oh well, I'm sure it was nothing bad." she added and watched as other students started to walk into the classroom. It wasn't long before the bell rang and Fidelity grinned, happy that class was going to start.

"Thank goodness class can start now. I don't think I can take another minute of reading this book." Louie muttered and put his reading book away before standing and closing the classroom door. "Alright, I'm going to be handing back your homework first and then I want you to write down and answer the questions up on the board. When you're done with that I have another class assignment for you." he explained and started passing back the homework to the proper student. "I saw some good work but I feel like a few of you still need help which is why the classwork today is still on comparing and contrasting." Louie commented.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-10-2015, 08:19 PM

Miyu listened closely.Though she wasn't really paying attention.She watched as students were giving there homework.Glad that this was only her first day ,though she would have to catch up.Well,that's if she wanted to.After all she was a known failure.As the social worker ahd said,this school was her last chance and blah blah blah. She had tuned out after the soeach he had given her .Sighing she started to flip through the text book.

Kaito looked at her.She really didn't know?He just shook his head grinning at her inosince then once the bell rang he got up."okay lets get the hard stuff out of the way,hand in your assignmnets....",he said as he wnet desk to desk colecting the papers

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 11:04 PM

Fidelity sat in silence at her desk while the teacher collected their assignments. She wondered what it was that they would be doing but she was prepared for anything. Looking through her bag, Fidelity pulled out a pencil and her notebook and text book just in case.

Louie walked back to his desk and picked up the packet for the day. "Read quietly and answer the questions, simple enough." he instructed as he handed everyone the assignment. "If you all have today's homework, hand it over now because I will not be accepting it tomorrow." he warned seriously. Louie walked along the classroom and collected the homework then walked back to his desk to grade them since he had some time.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-26-2016, 04:27 AM

Kaito smiled as he faced them."okay guys today we will be cobering shakespear"

Miyu shrugged and started to get to wrk ,trying not to smerk as she heard the rumors of what she was like started to whisper throughout the class room

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-26-2016, 04:54 AM

Fidelity was familiar with Shakespeare. He was the man that wrote Romeo and Juliet wasn't he? She loved that play. A story of forbidden love, how romantic! She was very excited to learn about this man and wondered what the teacher had planned for them today.

Louie could hear whispers among the students. At first he didn't hear what they were talking about but then it became clear that they were talking about the new girl Miyu. "Class, work quietly. I don't want to hear what you have to say about miss Wakata." he said seriously as he looked up from the homework he was grading. "Unless you all want an F on your homework I suggest you be quiet and get your work done." Louie instructed. He was a strict teacher but he was a favorite teacher as well, students loved taking his class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-26-2016, 09:35 PM

Kaito smiled."its a big chaoter and will be worth a lot of this terms grade...",he said softly."the final project will involve you giys picking of of shake spears work,and writeing a peace on it,for now though,we are going to start on who shakespear was"

Miyu blinked and looked up as teh whispers stopped.'its fine sir. they can think what they want",she said shrugging

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-26-2016, 10:08 PM

Fidelity started to write all of this down. So she was supposed to write on a piece? Well she already knew which piece she was going to write on. Hopefully she did a good job though. It was going to be worth a lot though so she was going to have to do her very best to get it done.

Louie looked at Miyu. "Yes maybe it is fine, but I don't want to hear them. They can talk all they want when they are out of class." he answered and looked back to the rest of the class. A student walked over to his desk and handed over the classwork. "Wait." he said to the student and looked at the work. He grabbed his pen and put an X next to the ones he got wrong. "That's wrong, this one is wrong..." he said and turned the page. He looked through it and turned to the last page where he marked a few more. "Try again. Make sure you actually read everything correctly." Louie answered and handed it back to the student.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-26-2016, 10:37 PM

Kaito lookde to the clock and back to the students."okay turn to page 12 of the text book and start reading,ill be coming arround t collect last weeks himework and start grading it"

Miyu blinked but shrugged as she went back to work,she really was smart when she put her mind to it,finding most of the work easy,taking her time on the harder parts,when finished she stood and handed it in and went back to her seat quitely

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 03:17 AM

Fidelity opened up her textbook to page 12 and began to read them since she had already turned in the homework. Fidelity read quietly and would take notes on what she was reading. It was an interesting read, and she was learning quite a bit. She couldn't wait to start on the homework assignment.

Louie looked up from the papers he was grading and looked at Miyu as she approached and took the assignment from her. "Thank-you." he said quietly and started to look it over. "Perfect score, good job." he said and gave her a perfect A on her assignment then set it to the side as he continued to grade the previous homework.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 04:58 AM

Miyu blinked."I got an A ,well this is a first",she said shocked

Kaito was so busy he jumped hearing the bell."oh wow class is over already"