Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM

Nope! No spoilers so far which is good! I wanna be completely surprised when it finally happens! I am SO looking forward to seeing it!!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-26-2011, 05:42 PM

And it is worth the wait! You want me to PM the link to where I'm getting Season 3 when you're ready for it?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM

Nope it's okay. I found a place hwere I've been watching the episodes and it is brilliant!!!!! Plus when I watch them online I don't have to wait for the stupid breaks which annoy the HELL out of me because they usually break at the best parts of an episode!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and just curious but do you wanna join the RP that I set up? There's a space available for a Castle if you're interested. There's quite a few places open right now actually.

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-26-2011, 05:56 PM

Fair enough. BUt if you're interested, they CAN be found on Youtube.

I'm also in the middle of creating my team. I have a few ideas on who I want, but I have SO many people to choose from!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM

I know, that's why I limited myself to Reid and Hotch for the moment but I'll probably choose a couple mroe characters as the RP goes on. I've already got one person that's playing Neil Caffrey from White Collar and he's also wanting to play Patrick Jane from the Mentalist so things should be quite interesting ;) :) :XD

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-26-2011, 06:11 PM

Fair enough. I'll just post who I have for now and probably bring in more later on if needs be.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM

Alright. Now that there's more characters I should be able to start the RP today!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM

And today is the day of the Castle Season 3 finale, and from what I've seen from promos, it's looking to be interesting, to say the least.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing this?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-16-2011, 07:45 PM

Not there yet ;(
We're watching it on the UK TV channel Alibi so...we're a little behind. The last case was the one involving the old mayor's hidden stash of alcohol, the one tha Castle was so fond of.

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-16-2011, 11:43 PM

Episode 10 of season 3-a good ep, and you will probably be waiting quite a while for the finale. But, I will try not to spoil it for you then.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-16-2011, 11:52 PM

Thanks. There's one spoiler I wouldn't mind.
How far away are we from the picture that you showed a while ago of Castle and Beckett kissing?????????????

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2011, 04:41 PM

From the episode you've just seen (Episode 10-Last Call)? It's in episode 13, so you have another 2 episodes to go before they air that episode.

On a side note-finale for season 3. Be honest, hands up everyone who DID NOT SEE THAT COMING?!?! I'm expecting to see everyone's hand up for that, because that was NOT what I expected?!?!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2011, 09:54 PM

YES!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that scene! The last episode I watched was good and they're obviously getting closer (in my mind anyway) so it's just a matter of time. Of course I don't know the circumstances surrounding that picture so I can't be sure so I'll just need to wait and find out for myself.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-17-2011, 10:04 PM

@Urchie- which part? I was totally shocked for two parts.

Remember spoiler bars for true spoilers though.

SPOILERX

And I can say......BECKETT BETTER NOT BE REALLY DEAD!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-18-2011, 01:43 PM

I'm trying to avoid giving out true spoilers where possible-though the image I posted a while ago needed to be shared IMHO. But thanks for the tip.

Also-I choose both parts. They well written, the actors did a good job and the events in those episodes were NOT what I thought would happen. Shame about the final episode though...Dude was a good character and I think he'll be missed (and I didn't get that wrong. I wasn't on about the person mentioned in Cora Lorington's Spoiler).

And I hope not as well-especially since I believe there's a 4th season in the works!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2011, 05:59 PM

Just curious but has anyone else seen some of the other stuf that Castle's acter's in? I only ask cuz recently a friend of mine "The Roze" on here has gotten me into a series called Firefly and he looks so...YOUNG in it! I mean he still looks awesome iN Castle but he's just...he looks so awesome! Especially with taht coat of his2 Here's a picture!

When I first started watching it my immediate thought was, even though this was a completely different show.

"Castle with a gun...oh sh*t!"

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-18-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician Girl Mirani View Post
Just curious but has anyone else seen some of the other stuf that Castle's acter's in?
Firefly is an amazing series! But the FIRST time I ever saw him, actually, was in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, my favorite movie. :D Neil Patrick Harris is in it, too. You can watch it free online.

The character he plays is PERFECT for him, too... the heroic, full of himself oaf. He plays unfortunate overconfidence well, doesn't he? :eager:

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2011, 06:19 PM

-grins- He most certainly plays it well. He's brilliant at it! He's officially on the lst of my favourite acters of all time!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-18-2011, 06:40 PM

He is a good actor, and I should probably get to watching Firefly at some point. Then I can get to watching the film.

On a side note, if you HAVE watched firefly, who else has caught the boat load of Firefly references in Castle? I can't remember if Nathan got them to do it or not, but some of them are well done and (at times, not so) subtle. Watch Episode 6 of Season 2 castle to get the biggest reference-the way it's brought in is well done!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2011, 06:46 PM

T
Do you mean the halloween episode where he comes in dressed as a 'space-cowboy'? So far that's the only one I've picked out but then again I've only just started to watch firefly. Which other references are there?????
They should've continued Firefly! It's a shame there's only one series and a movie.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-18-2011, 06:47 PM

Well, as I'm sure you know, it was shockingly low budget, and like most Sci-fi shows, they didn't THINK they had a big following.. but people were pissed when it was canceled!

So fear not, they're negotiating making a new season now. :D

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2011, 09:25 PM

SERIOUSLY????????? That's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -makes mental note to tell other friend who is obsessed with firefly-
Hmm...I'm tempted to try a firefly cosplay right about now...

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-18-2011, 09:44 PM

(Chuckles) Go for it MG.

I'd heard a few rumours about that, but wasn't sure if it was happening, but I do remember seeing an interview where Fillion admitted if he won the Lottery, he'd buy the rights to Firefly and have a go at bringing it back!

And there's quite a few references in there. It's mostly lines and a few scenarios but you need to know what you're looking for. There are a few youtube videos showing the references.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2011, 09:51 PM

Ah, thanks for the tip! I'll be looking on youtube for those vids. I'm sure it won't take me too long. I've managed to get quite adept at looking for things on that sight
-sniffles- I had to look up a certain scene from Torchwood Children of Earth and I was in hysterics for the better part of half an hour after watching taht stupid scene! On the one hand I love youtube cuz you can find so much wonderful stuff there! On the other hand it makes it WAY too easy for fans to torture outselves by re-watching the moments that effect us the most.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-19-2011, 02:08 AM

but bringing back firefly would mean the end of castle. I don't know that good old nate would keep up with both.

don't get me wrong I love firefly but I like castle more.