Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-27-2011, 02:28 PM

Woot! I'm so happy that Glee is back! That break was just too long. LOL!

SPOILERX

I LOVE the drunk episode because of Rachel's party! Wahaha! The party was hillarious especially whe they started singing the duet. I never thought I would approve of a Blaine/Rachel pair but I have got to say that that definitely spiced things up and they make a pretty good couple. I was kind of sad when he had guaranteed that he was gay because it certainly would have added an interesting twist to see him date girls. Though of course Blain and Kurt are such a cute couple! I am still on the fence with Sam and Santana dating. I mean its interesting but they don't look good together, I love Sam and Quinn and Rachel should just stick to Finn since Finn is boring and probably would not match anyone else.

I found the principal's reference to Ke$ha as Ke dollar sign ha as hillarious! I loved how he still forgot it and repeated it again before the assembly performance! That performance was hot by the way. Despite the lack of vocal prowess, I think it was really good and it definitely made me like the song more. I'm not really a Ke dollar sign ha fan but when the glee kids perform it. I guess I would consider myself a fan of the song! The outfit would look slutty on any normal kids but Brittany looked so good! I wish I had her body dammit! And the grey goop that they threw up in the end was just gross. At least they did not contain chunks of things. It just looked like watered down cement ^^
Anyways, can't wait for next week's episode!!!

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 02-27-2011, 02:47 PM

I liked the episode, but I took issue for it for one reason: CSI (or maybe it was SVU) took a huge fine from the FCC for showing a drunken teen sex-romp in one part of ONE SCENE!

Where is the consistency, folks?

Other than that little procedural snafu, I actually really enjoyed the episode.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-02-2011, 03:43 PM

@ Pa-pancake, ya I loved Blaine and Rachel singing together. My favourite part of that song montage was when the camera went back to Mercedes and she was singing to her red cup.

@ Saisei, I don't remember any one from last week's episode having a sex romp...

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 04:36 AM

I finally saw the episode! And I loved that bit too Wynna. But ohmigod, if Blaine had ended up with Rachel I would have shot something. I sat through the episode angry until his line....

Quote:
Yep; I'm gay, definitely, completely gay.
Made my night.

Ballerina

Old 03-05-2011, 01:35 AM

I love Glee, my favorite character is Santana.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 04:22 AM

Really? She's a bit bitchy for my tastes. Why do you like her so much?

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 AM

I love Santana after this most recent episode!!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-09-2011, 08:35 AM

Oooh, is that the sex ed one?

Saisei
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 03-09-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
I love Santana after this most recent episode!!
I didn't swallow her little speech hook, line, and sinker. If that's actually how she feels, then I feel bad for her, but I haven't ruled out that she's working some kind of angle.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2011, 05:34 PM

@ Carzee, ya.
@ Saisei, oh she probably is but I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt this time around.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-10-2011, 05:31 AM

I'm yet to see that..... But I do hope santana does have a redeeming quality now.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-11-2011, 08:21 AM

I love the Brittana story arc. It's the only thing that keeps me watching this show, tbh. The autotune and general lack of plot grate on my nerves, but Brittany and Santana have both developed so much since the show began. I used to watch the show for Kurt, but I don't really like him as much since he left McKenley. :/

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM

I watch for Kurt! Also Brit.... ohmigod though, poor Santana, I so know that feeling! (And poor Bert, sex talks, awkweird!)

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 03-16-2011, 03:07 AM

I think the last episode was the only time I actually liked Santana at all.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-16-2011, 08:43 AM

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, this last episode!!! :heart:

SPOILERX

Blaine and Kurt kiss and oh man Santana angst and her favorite song is You Oughta Know and then how relatable Rachel was and ohhh my creys.

I agree, Yosuke, I love how much Santana's character has grown since the show began. :3

Saisei

Old 03-16-2011, 10:12 AM

SPOILERX

Not to mention: Villain Quinn. It looks like she's going to drive Finn and Rachel right back together. My normal burning indifference for Rachel was overcome with something resembling "like" in this episode, too.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-17-2011, 12:22 AM

Yeah, I've definitely started relating more to Rachel since this episode. Her original song is pretty much my life.

SPOILERX

I definitely agree on the Quinn thing. Doesn't she know the more she tries to keep them apart, the more they're gonna want each other? It's totally a forbidden fruit scenario!

Aspinou
Blurgh

Old 03-18-2011, 10:28 AM

I've never watched Glee, I've heard so much negative comments about it. Especially from people who I really agree with on a lot of things so I haven't really thought it was worth watching...

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-18-2011, 09:53 PM

Yeah, I didn't think I'd like it either, but I watched one episode when it was on TV (season one, sectionals) and felt myself drawn to the characters. Now I can't get enough of it. Stupid charismatic TV shows...

ZOMG! Just watched the new episode... sexy man kisses ftw! And I still dislike Quinn.

Last edited by Bearzy; 03-23-2011 at 03:31 AM..

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 10:56 PM

*Laughs* So, I was looking at glee twitter pages last night, and I noticed that there was a link to an article that claims that this week's episode will feature the song Friday. I also found the song sung by Kevin McHale, Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling. Funny? Why, yes, yes it is.

colorsbold
barely present

Old 05-11-2011, 03:15 PM

Oh my gosh! :
Rumors, Prom, etc...

spoilersX

Alright, I have to say right away that I really, really wanted Britney and Santana to kiss when they were talking in their prom dresses (during the time when everyone was upset about the king/queen race results). Because it would have been so pretty! And so sweet! The dresses and then maybe kissing!

Britney, despite being billed as the least intelligent character, often makes decisions with regard to herself that I respect. The way she turned down Artie after his (d'awwww, cute) song was caring towards him, but firm--impressive in the level of self-respect it implies. I'm also, oddly, impressed that she didn't go for the easy and kiss Santana whilst Santana remains closeted. There's a whole lot of cool going on in that oddly floaty blonde head.

The constant Fleetwood Mac going on between those two makes my heart ache.

The prom queen: go, Kurt baby, go! You show them! I also love that Blaine is such a prince to Kurt. Sure, it's corny, but Kurt deserves all kinds of boy-band happy.

The last episode's music was really good too. I always love when Puck sings. Good prom entertainment choice.

The "Rolling in the Deep" cover stopped me in my tracks, I loved their voices so much-- but hate that Jesse St. James is back on the show. Sure, he's got a pretty voice. But why, why did Jesse St. James have to go back to the show?

& Lips danced with Mercedes, yay!

I'm all done being hyperactive now. Whooo. Thank you. :sweat:

Saisei

Old 05-11-2011, 05:36 PM

SPOILERX

H'okay, where to begin:
I tried so hard to defend this to my wife, but in the end I have to agree with her. Blaine was ambivalent about his gayness as recently as mid-season, and it's so unbelievably unbelievable that a teenager in that situation would be able to pull it together and be a knight in shining armor for Kurt like he did in this episode.

However, I'm willing to subscribe to the age-old suspension of disbelief and I absolutely love Blaine in general and even more in this episode.

Lucy Caboosey needs to go. away.

The look on my wife's face when it sunk in that Puck, Artie and Sam were singing Friday was one of the more priceless moments in the episode.

I'm tired of Kurt getting shit on.

The world is trying to make me tired of Rolling in the Deep, but it's not working, I still love it, and the Glee version was good.

I'm sure there's more, but I have a final to get to.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-12-2011, 01:23 AM

Why must I always click the blimmin spoiler bars!? I wanna wanna wanna see Prom Night now!!! *sigh* Curse this curiosity. I should get the episode Saturday anyway..

EDIT: I got it tonight and omigodomigodomigod. That was the most amazingest episode ever. Better than even Original Songs, and that's hard to do.

Last edited by Bearzy; 05-12-2011 at 09:46 AM..

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-12-2011, 07:15 PM

I'm starting to watch Prom Night right now, I hope it's good!!!

colorsbold
barely present

Old 05-13-2011, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
I'm starting to watch Prom Night right now, I hope it's good!!!

It's good.

I'm going to go listen to the "Rolling in the Deep" cover again while my family is not yet home to complain. :yes: