r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 06-24-2010, 02:07 AM

The lamest movie I have ever seen is G-Force. My only reason for seeing it was because I wanted to see 3D. Of course the 3D sucked, and I ended up wasting about an hour of my life. Guess much shouldn't surprise me since it was out of the mind of a five year old apparently. I really need to research movies before I see them.

rinarinarina

Old 06-24-2010, 09:12 PM

The Mist was the dumbest movie I've ever seen...so far.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2010, 07:15 AM

I'd have to also say Napoleon Dynamite. It was so awkward and bad. Horrible really. Yet... I kept watching as it was a family movie night at home and it would seem rude to leave. Watched it again recently as I'd forgotten what it was about and my eyes bled... Love the ending theme, though. Hated the movie. End of story.
Also anything that seems related... More specifically, The Trailer Park Boys Movie... First one I think... Wasn't so fond of that one either anyway. But again, I was being polite about it. This time in the theater.

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-25-2010 at 07:19 AM..

Angelicious3
New Comer

Old 06-29-2010, 06:35 PM

It would probably epic movie! :lol:

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-30-2010, 01:11 AM

National Treasure. The plot was incredibly uninteresting. I can't believe they made a second one and so many people love it! Also, The Happening...wtf? As an educated person, it's almost insulting when they turn around and try to give some smart-sounding scientific solution in the end as to why everything is going on. It just ends up sounding stupid. The acting is also terrible and most of the events are un-related or could be omitted entirely.

elanifave
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to elanifave

Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 AM

I think my favorite so-bad-it-was-amusing movie is MegaPirhana from the SyFy channel. I mean, I know those movies are going to be bad, but this was so bad my family and I were cracking up through most of the movie. Really bad acting? Check. Aging eighties pop star? Check. Pirhanas that explode when they crash into things and eat helicopters out of the air? Double check!

I have a lot of movies I just thought were really stupid, though, and probably too many to mention. I agree with the criticism of most of the movies on this thread, though.

Liath
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Liath Send a message via MSN to Liath

Old 07-04-2010, 09:10 PM

Anchorman.
Just...what was going on in the screenwriters' heads? What the heck inspired them to make that movie? It was so dumb that it wasn't, for the most part, all that funny.

and I have to agree that Ghost Rider had some pretty dumb stuff in it. I mean, the line "my name is leeeeeeeeeeegion, because we are many", for instance. I actually thought he was just going to say "my name is leeeeeeeeee" and just leave it like that. It would have actually been less corny.

But a movie I thought was so stupid that it was good is National Lampoon's European Vacation. I mean really, what isn't amusing about a stupid family going on a vacation?

Last edited by Liath; 07-04-2010 at 09:17 PM..

alexandrakitty
Queenish silliosity

Old 07-04-2010, 10:26 PM

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle was just dreck -- and I love the cartoon. And it wasn't so bad it's good, either...

Soda
Sodipop

Old 07-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Stan Helsing. UG. Wish I had my 5$ back from the video rental store.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 07-05-2010, 03:44 AM

Recently, the Last Airbender. God that sucked.

Oh, and Year One with Jack Black. I was very disappointed Mr. Black.

Kanna_Karasu_Kamio
A Mediocre Artist
Send a message via MSN to Kanna_Karasu_Kamio

Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 AM

Twilight. That movie made me lose all respect for vampires and for all romance movies.

neko xoxox
I REAALY regret my name :(

Old 07-13-2010, 02:42 AM

What ever the person reading this's favorite movie is. I HATE IT.

Im such a meanyhead! C:

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Twilight. That movie made me lose all respect for vampires and for all romance movies.
Oh, sweetheart, those aren't vampires in that movie. I don't know what they are, but they are definitely not vampires.

Quote:
What ever the person reading this's favorite movie is. I HATE IT.

Im such a meanyhead! C:
HA! JOKES ON YOU! I HAVE NO FAVORITE MOVIE!

Marova
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2010, 12:18 AM

i don't think i have time to really recall all the dumb movies i've seen and then pick one, so i'll just say it's a tie between twilight and anything juno-esque o 3o

no wait. maybe that valentine movie..the one that looked like horror...or jennifer's body..wtf.

smolder
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-24-2010, 09:38 PM

The Medallion - it was just a flat out horrible movie with no redeeming qualities. You don't expect Jackie Chan movies to have great acting but that one....I was utterly blown away by just how horrible it was.

Highlander 2 - within the first 10 minutes, a lady is interviewing a really old dude. Old guy gets into a fight and cuts off guys heads and becomes young again. So reporter lady instantly starts seriously making out and groping him in an alleyway and ultimately goes back to his apartment and has sex with him. O.O Really. That makes perfect sense. Its what all reporters do. And the movie goes downhill from there including a five minute montage of Sean Connery buying a suit.

exsultate
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2010, 07:20 PM

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 07-27-2010, 10:49 PM

The Room. I haven't seen the movie myself, but I saw a review for it and it is terrible movie.

Reptile
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2010, 09:12 AM

Juno. It wasn't realistic at all. She just puts the baby up for adoption and goes on with her life. I was hoping she would change a little.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-31-2010, 04:21 AM

I agree with Juno. That movie was terrible. Not just because of the ending either. It was just all around bad. Napoleon Dynamite was stupid on too many levels to count. It wasn't even funny, it was just dumb. Freddy got Fingered was also just plain dumb. Superbad, Cats and Dogs, and any "teen" movie like "scary moive". Oh and how can I forget the movie that haunts my dreams...A Troll in Central Park!

I was so disappointed in A Troll of Central Park especially after seeing The Secret of NIHM, The Land Before Time, and All Dogs Go To Heaven. I expected it to be awesome but no, Don Bluth fudged that one up good.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 07-31-2010, 07:10 AM

The Twilight saga, definitely up there. I mean, I tend to like bad movies because they make me laugh but these movies have been beyond stupid but do you expect when they're based on a crazy housewife's wet dream? She probably dreamed Edward up to cope with the fact that her husband never wants to have sex with her anymore.

Zeu Korchek

Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 AM

Dragonball LIVE ACTION and Day Breakers. Holy crap those were horrid.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-02-2010, 02:25 AM

I forgot about the live action Dragonball. That was one of the worst movies ever made.

Meguzu
I'M IN DESPAIR

Old 08-03-2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
Repo: The Genetic Opera. That was a disgusting film.
To each their own, I loved it in that "what the hell kind of movie is this" way ;D It was like...terrible...but amazing at the same time? I dunno man. I dunno. I can definitely see where the hatedom comes from, but at the same time I'm a proud fan. Anything that purely weird gets my approval.

Hmm...I won't say it was the dumbest movie I've ever seen, but recently...I didn't much like 9 you know the one with the puppets

THAT IS, SOME MOVIE THAT WON'T GET ME CRUCIFIED BY THE ENTIRE INTERNET, IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY

And it made me sad because Timur Bekmambetov is usually awesome! But other than the sweet animation and concept, I just found it really...I dunno :\ The plot seemed so disjointed and the characters couldn't hold it up. I'm sorry, Internet ;0;

Hot_Chocolate

Old 08-03-2010, 04:01 PM

The attack of the killer tomatoes.