celestial_maiden1112
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to celestial_maiden1112

Old 03-19-2008, 09:16 PM

Movies that Make me cry oh man don't get me started I am a big cry baby if it's a sad love story movies. For one Titanic man that movie gets me every time. Another one is Moulin Rouge Is one of my Favorite movies I have to stop it when it get to the end it's so sad. Also A walk to Remember that's a sweet/sad movie. I think love movies get my the most because I am in love and I think what If something like that happened to me.

Lahemi
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Lahemi

Old 03-21-2008, 02:33 AM

Moulin Rouge! always comes dangerously close. Usually it's not just the acting though - a lot of it has to do with the music behind the scene. Like in the Lion King, when Simba climbs Pride Rock - I don't cry, but it makes my chest constrict.

Edward Scissorhands, sometimes, too.

Zo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2008, 06:25 AM

Off of the top of my head, I would say Eight Below. I've only seen it twice but it has to be one of the saddest movies I have seen lately. It is sad anytime an animal dies.. or maybe it's just me and my love for animals. I would put them before most people any day.

Peskie
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2008, 02:54 PM

I'm sure this has been said many times already.
But for me, like for alot of people, it's Forrest Gump.
I've wathed the movie many many amny times.
And each and every time I cry at the end.
It's just so sad D:
Aids and all..

Norvaya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 01:55 AM

• For me, and it may seem very odd to others but, my crying scene is always during Ray with Jamie Foxx when he enters the rehab clinic and goes through this nasty withdraw scene...I worked in a clinic for a summer once and saw a guy go through something like that, I love that movie but that sene gets me everytime.

bex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 03:22 AM

Finding Neverland! The ending ALWAYS leaves me in tears, it's just so sad and beautiful.

The first Pokemon movie always makes me cry, not just at the obvious parts but also at the parts where it becomes very profound, like when the two Meowths were talking about how we should all accept and love eachother because "we share the same earth and the same sky." It's so true!

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-22-2008, 12:16 PM

Titanic made me cry the first time I watched it, but I couldn't cry because my brother was there. I could humiliate myself! It's such a beautiful story. '^'

Conforming-Is-Suicide
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2008, 08:32 PM

The Lion King :( Mufasa

The Magdalene Sisters :( when the girl's baby is taken off her

The Phantom of the Opera :( when Christine can't decide what too do...

Donnie Darko :( When Donnie dies, but not that bish Gretchen Rocks "I thought Gretchen Rocks was a cool name" Grrr...

Rocky :( When he's shouting for Adrian.

The Passion of the Christ :( When the Romans are scourging him...

Think that's all...

nenesama
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 06:21 AM

I always tear up (I dunno about crying though, I don't remember), sad moments, happy moments, in movies I don't expect I'd tear up. :lol:
From Bambi II, to RENT.. simple movies really.

Someone mentioned Finding Neverland, yeah that as well.

ai na tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2008, 02:15 PM

hmm what movie make me cry... almost any movie I watch making me cry lately. -.- Mostly Titanic, My 13th mother [its in jap or korean], and other movies that have sad or happy ending to it.

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 03-23-2008, 02:54 PM

Latter Days.

About a gay mormon boy who ends up getting excommunicated from his church, disowned from his family, tries to commit suicide, and then is sent to a gay correctional facility.

Really awesome story, great acting, adorable all around.

Semi-Awesome
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 07:06 PM

Titanic.
It's so sad Becuase ya know.. everyone pretty much dies.

SkittlesRTasty
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to SkittlesRTasty Send a message via MSN to SkittlesRTasty Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesRTasty

Old 03-24-2008, 06:34 AM

The Notebook, and The Green Mile. Very few movies ever ever ever make me cry, but these two, ugh it's like I'm six months old and I wet myself and I need to be changed ASAP XD

the hidden one and only
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 07:21 PM

The movie joy luck club, it kills me. The relationship between mother and daughter, the need for parental approval. I do not know what else, but it struck a chord with me, I am not a crier at movies or tv, but with this one I had to have a tissue and a shoulder to bawl into it was pretty hard to watch till the end.

Felly1329
Your Doormat
Send a message via AIM to Felly1329 Send a message via MSN to Felly1329 Send a message via Yahoo to Felly1329

Old 03-25-2008, 12:17 AM

Heh, yeah. Beaches. Everytime I see that movie, I will say to myself "Ok, I won't cry this time." Of course I end up breaking that promise within seconds of starting it up. It's such a well done movie. There is also Rent, but I cried more when I saw it on Broadway last Friday, it was fantastic. I also cried seeing Phantom of the Opera on Saturday. Both great shows. @.@

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2008, 03:59 PM

A Walk to Remember
I haven't been able to watch the whole thing since I saw it in the theater. I'll just turn it on and start crying.

Mamoru404
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 04:21 PM

this might sound pretty retarded but the one movie the only movie that has ever mad me cry even just a little bit would be clique for some odd reason that movie just gets to me every time no fail.

Shiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 02:25 AM

There are a lot of movies that I can cry in...Let's see...most Disney movies can make me cry, but recently I've also cried while watching Titanic, I am Legend...Jeez, I even cried watching Hook.

I really think that I can cry in any movie if prompted enough.

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 05:16 AM

Usually if there is an animal that dies or is treated badly, I'll end up crying. I've got such a soft spot for animals it isn't even funny. I won't ever watch '8 below' and I can't ever watch 'I Am Legend' again. I didn't even want to watch it the first time, because I knew, and I was right. I had to leave the room during that *spoiler* scene because I was crying so hard. I didn't go back in till that part was over. XD

Other movies that made me cry were 'Boys on the Side', 'Titanic', and 'Moulin Rouge'. I resisted watching 'Titanic' for years, because of all the hype, and I figured I wouldn't like it, but then my mom got it and wanted me to watch with her. I ended up loving it. So sad, though.

KiwiPOP
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to KiwiPOP Send a message via Yahoo to KiwiPOP

Old 03-30-2008, 05:31 AM

One movie!
That's all.
I can't cry, like, I just don't.
But I did once! [:

Requiem for a Dream

Oh, yes, I don't reccomend that for the, ermm, faint heart? D:

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2008, 02:45 PM

I end up crying when someone dies or emotions are high.
Titanic, Forrest Gump, The Last Unicorn, Big Fish, and Moulin Rouge. I have watched these movies over a hundred times and every time I still have to get the tissue out.

Bambi and Dumbo were the only cartoons that ever made me cry. Can you believe that? I cried when the mother elephant was rocking Dumbo in her trunk from outside the cage she was in. And Bambie for obvious reasons... Just watch it.

kattie_manic
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to kattie_manic

Old 04-07-2008, 04:56 AM

Brokeback Mountain all the way. I cried like a baby for the second half of that movie. I never cry during movies, but that just really upset me. It was such a sad movie. I think the Notebook would have gotten me had I not read the book first and that been more upsetting then the movie. There is one major difference in the end of the movie and the end of the book, and the book is so much sadder.

FlyPanda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to FlyPanda

Old 04-07-2008, 06:54 PM

For me it's the Children of Men, Titanic, The Notebook, and Nippon Jinbotsu

Allura Minelle
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 12:35 AM

Click. The one with Adam Sandler. Damn, that movie has me bawling. Haha. When he dies? So sad.

I am Legend is pretty dramatic for me too. When Sam dies and he begs the manekin to talk to him.

Jacob Black
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 04:02 PM

I never cry during movies becouse I know that there just actors and actresses playing the parts out not really happining to people, even if its based on a true story Hollywood always dramatizes everything.