• Join Us

jesse's gurl
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl
  • Challenge jesse's gurl in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 10:26 PM

Well I chilled with my friend, and texted jesse alot and when it was 12:00 we all toasted to champane and it was awesome. My friend's brother's friends left quick after, and so it was her, me, her dad, and mom and we all started talking. Like the conversation got onto mary jane and drugs. I was so shocked that her brother a mere two years younger then me knew so much about drugs and their modern names. So it was pretty eventful because I learned more then i needed to know about her brother. lol it was a super fun night and her brother was being really nice to me so that was a plus. yay

@megan
R.E.M is a very good band. Yay

Miiyako
  • Challenge Miiyako in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:39 PM

It's not that shocking to hear a younger person talk about drugs. I barely know half the slang for them, or even what all is out there, and Skylar even knows more than I do. It's not surprising, it's just what kids are into these days, sadly.

jesse's gurl
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl
  • Challenge jesse's gurl in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 11:34 PM

Secrets, Secrets, Drama with her younger brother, I was just surprised. I don't have alot of friends who do drugs. Only my family friend from walla walla and he is my age and he been doing them since as long as i can remember. I know i shouldn't have been surprised, but the way he talked was all serious and so it just surprised me. He isn't much of a talker and when i started talking, he opened up in front of his parents. It's so unlike him to talk about serious things with his parent's that why i was shocked. I guess that's a better explanation. hehe oh yeah younger kids are trying drugs out then our age. I know that for sure *nods head in multiple directions*

off the subject I'm listening to the beatles and jamming out to them, getting ready to go to the mall. :)

yeah it is sad, but that's the world we live in. :(