• Join Us

Kat Dakuu

Penpal
  • Challenge Kat Dakuu in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 11:24 PM

our rooms don't connect to the bathroom, which is lucky. We have a hallway outside our rooms and the bathroom is at the end of that. the sinks are in our rooms.

lol, exam paper? that pretty funny!

ToriKat
  • Challenge ToriKat in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 11:36 PM

@Distorted: I'm in Korea. ^^ I just got off of working night shift at the clinic...so I'll need to go to bed soon. Awww, happy birthday to her! Hehe, birthday and Christmas for her. xD
I'm doing well. Just hungry. ^^;;

@Puri: Hope you have more than exam paper. ;D I like going all out with ribbons, bows, and whatnot!

@Kat: Yeah. xD He used a bunch of empty boxes from all the medical stuff...everything from alcohol wipes to ankle braces. One of them was for hygienic wipes. The gifts are for his girlfriend, another medic. D

DistortedBrwain
  • Challenge DistortedBrwain in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 11:38 PM

Hey Neko! ^w^

Tori: Oh awesome! I am in the Netherlands. ah so you are a nurse too? coolies! =D I am too, only I do not have to work night shifts, just day and evening shifts. till 11pm.

Thankies! ^w^
And you should eat something? =) And have a good rest and Merry Christmas! =D I am gonna go to bed soon too, almost 1am and I am very tired too. x3

ToriKat

Old 12-24-2009, 11:47 PM

@Distorted: Just a medic for now. xD I would much rather be a psychologist, but I need to go to school for two or four more years...Sigh. I'm just tired of twelve hour shifts...
Do you work at a hospital? :D How long have you been a nurse?

I'm thinking about preparing something. x3 I'm terrible - I love cooking, but I hate doing the dishes. ^^;;

DistortedBrwain
  • Challenge DistortedBrwain in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 PM

wow a twelve hour shift, poor you!
I work in a care home and ive been a nurse for uhm 6 years now? ^^

I am off to bed, I feel a headache coming up and I still gotta walk the dog in the freezing cold.

and I hate doing the dishes too but love to cook, thats why I got a dishwasher haha. x3

Nighty night! :3

ToriKat

Old 12-24-2009, 11:51 PM

Hehe, only appliances I have are the fridge and the microwave. Oh the day I live in a home...again! xD

Take care and have a good night. ^^

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-24-2009, 11:54 PM

*lurks* yep, I feel like lurking now.

ToriKat

Old 12-24-2009, 11:59 PM

I'd lurk...but I can't get ingredients. xD

blueblackrose

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose
  • Challenge blueblackrose in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 12:00 AM

*peeks in*

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:05 AM

yeah, I'm pretty low in ingredients since I just got this cape. My avi looks hungry.

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:06 AM

Hey blue! How are you doing? :D

@Kat: Eeek, I must have the capes. *_* I'm going to have to switch genders to buy some other stuff I want...eventually. xD

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:09 AM

there's so much girl stuff! I don't even bother with the guy stuff.

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:13 AM

I like switching from male to female avatars. xD I wish there were more male outfits though...stuff that I like...I'm probably going to switch to a female avatar for Valentine's Day. xD Tons of stuff I like that I can't wear as a male!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:13 AM

I'm doing ok, how are you?

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:14 AM

I'm doing alright! Finally opening the package I received...Even though the customs label gives away what's inside, I know I'll still be surprised!!

What have you been up to?

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:15 AM

hi blueblack!

yeah, I guess some guy stuff is worth getting, but unless I'm trying to dress as one of my guy rp chars. I'd rather not confuse people and just be a girl!

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:16 AM

*laughs* I enjoy leaving things up to wonder...then again, I say things that give me away. xD

Infinitys Echo
  • Challenge Infinitys Echo in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat View Post

@Echo: Hehe, trying to keep a trend to get the usual gang and newbies over. 8D Though...it's making me want to eat gingerbread...
Oo! What are you making?
Gingerbread is really good. I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to make some. With frosting, too!

Dinner here is going to be a small spread, as it shouldn't be that many here. Turkey, dressing, gravy, mac and cheese, some peas and corn, some kind of rice (haven't decided what kind yet). Pie and all kinds of ice cream and popsicle type things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
hi Echo! good to see you found us!

yes, I'm very excited about x-mas! who wouldn't be? I also just did my wrapping a few hours ago.
I'm glad I did, too. It's nice to hang around with people you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekomorty View Post
Hello Echo!!! :) How are you? I'm looking forward to tomorrow. XD 0_0 Which reminds me, I need to charge up my camera battery! Yikes *scurries off*
So are we (looking forward to tomorrow)! Glad you mentioned the camera-I might've forgot if you hadn't!

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:19 AM

hehe, I guess I act like a girl.

I like decorating gingerbread cookies! my friend didn't have her annual cookie party. I miss such things!

I'm having tamale casserole. can you tell I'm from tx?

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:22 AM

@Echo: Oh yes...gingerbread with frosting...sounds so wonderful...I haven't seen any at the commissary. I need to hunt for some. o_o

*drools and swings by your dinner table* :D How I miss a home cooked meal!

@Kat: O_O An annual cookie party?? HOMG...that sounds like so much fun!
Hehe, tamale casserole...haven't had that before. I had tortilla stew the other day. Soooo good...how I've missed tortilla soup! Every time they had it at the cafeteria in college, I would go back for at least three or four bowls. Loaded up with cheese. *_* This was the closest thing I've eaten that tasted somewhat like it.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:23 AM

@ Tori: Fun.

I actually just got done wrapping presents a little bit ago. I have one left, but I can't wrap it until after I get over to my grandfather's house. I got him a picture frame for a picture my parents gave him earlier this year. So my cousin's going to help me sneak around and put the picture in the frame then wrap it.

@ kat: Hello

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:24 AM

@blue: Aw! That's a sweet idea!

I also spent last night working on two drawings for...I guess my only friend here at work. Drew her daughters. Almost done with the second one. I won't see her for another three days since she's off with her family...so I've still got time. xD

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:24 AM

Tamales are quite a common thing to see on our dinner table. we buy them from church and they get covered in creamy sauce and cheese!

they cookie party is the best! We ate all the icing last year and even a few non-edible decorating stuff!

I'm doing drawing for my presents too. I haven't finished any of them yet.

ToriKat

Old 12-25-2009, 12:27 AM

I had some friends whose families made them by hand. Mmm...oh gosh, I miss fajitas a lot...I want...*cries* If I were at home, I could be cooking everything I'm craving...

O_O Non-edible decorating stuff? What were they? xD But...I want to go to a cookie party. *drools*

I love giving art for people...I love getting art in return too. xD

Kat Dakuu

Penpal

Old 12-25-2009, 12:29 AM

I can't cook. that's why I have a mom. At some point soon though I'll have to learn to cook for myself.

like the little silver balls and um...I don't remember.

I thought if I drew all my friends and our rp chars since that really ties us together. If I drew all that my friends could hang it in their dorms and we'd all be together almost!