• Join Us

Deilen
  • Challenge Deilen in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 AM

I was able to get two of each, but trying to get the right combination is a real BEESH and I'm tired of messing with it. Bless them, the staff is doing a great job of this event regardless. This is why I love Mene. -_-
I'm glad you've survived the day anyway Queen.

Blazestorm
  • Challenge Blazestorm in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM

Wow Deilen, going for two sets at once, or do you just like the first two items that much?

I'm just trying to collect ingredients right now and using them towards one set of items (as the items get released) before I even think about collecting duplicates (I'm not sure duplicate sets are going to happen for me anyway, but we'll see!)

I wish everyone continued good luck with the baking - it seems we all need it! XD

Deilen

Old 12-27-2009, 04:20 PM

Blaze, well, I was trying to get what I could, when I could, since the flash is so wonky. And I plan to have several sets anyway, for friends, so it didn't hurt for me to try. Apparently Gluttony has sabotaged our ovens! So hopefully tomorrow everything is repaired ;)

Skrae
Send a message via AIM to Skrae Send a message via Yahoo to Skrae
  • Challenge Skrae in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 07:51 PM

yeah...
I really need to get into the swing of baking...
And gathering ingredients too, really.

Guh. Jon's family on both sides forgot I was coming for Christmas... I still feel like I'm not good enough for them, and that they wish Jon would leave me for someone a little higher class than me.
>_<;;
At least his sister remembered to ask him if I was coming, so I got a bookstore card, which makes me super happy.
-huggles everyone-

Queen_Andais

Penpal
  • Challenge Queen_Andais in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 03:38 AM

Skrae, if he likes you that is all that matters. Jon wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be with you. I understand how it can be with a family that despises you, a few friend's families have snubbed me a few times.

*huggles* It will get better I am sure.

siaasgn
  • Challenge siaasgn in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 04:48 PM

It really is difficult when family doesn't accept you- i know it still bothers me sometimes that Chris's Dad wouldn't come to our wedding & is basically not speaking to Chris anymore - but I also know that it's his fault & his loss. :/

I've managed to get one of each item so far with only one burnt to a crisp result - I'm going to collect and do one of each and then after all the items are out I'll start on duplicates of what I really like & what I can afford. :yes:

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-28-2009, 05:33 PM

Sia, that is just a shame that parents are like that with their own kids and their kid's decision. Why can't parents just be happy for their child/children?

Sounds about what I will be doing. Shooting for 2 whole sets, 3 would be better with a few odds and ends.

siaasgn
  • Challenge siaasgn in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 06:32 PM

Yeah - I'm hoping i can get 2 sets with Mort picking up a few random pieces - I'm not posting on Mort so he only has what I remember to collect from the pantry when I have 2 browsers open :yes:

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-28-2009, 07:42 PM

I think when I get the laptop that putting mozilla on it will be my first course of action...this way I can have both the mule and main on at the same time. Oh yeah. Maximize the gold getting potential.

Blazestorm

Old 12-29-2009, 07:18 PM

LOL. Using two accounts at once... that makes sense. Not really feasible for me though. Besides, it's bad enough I'm having enough trouble remembering to stop by and collect the freebie ingredient as it is!! *blush*

Deilen

Old 12-29-2009, 07:35 PM

I forget too but I'm remembering a little better now. If you all have been posting a lot, four sets is plenty feasible, it's just the danged ginger we have to worry about. Then again, I'm in the process of procuring some for friends...man, but I need bowls too!

Blazestorm

Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Yeah, I was hoping to have plenty of ingredients to turn into bowls too... to compensate for the limited gold I have... Oh well, guess we'll have to see how things turn out, huh?

magikjaz
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz
  • Challenge magikjaz in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 10:16 PM

*peeks in* Queen has a thread!!!!??!! YAY!

*settles into a couch*

roocee
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee
  • Challenge roocee in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 11:06 PM

Yep she usually makes her own. :)

magikjaz
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 12-29-2009, 11:27 PM

i usually stick to the purkle threads - i don't venture out much - but i saw a name i recognized ;)

roocee
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee
  • Challenge roocee in the Arcade

Old 12-30-2009, 12:16 AM

You can always come to the quest forum Jaz. Most of us have a quest thread. I set a subscription and then I just look at those and reply that way.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-30-2009, 03:00 PM

Yes, I made a thread and then kind of neglected it. I am such a terrible host! Sorry.

But here I is again. Hoping that the time goes by quickly because I don't want this day to drag on for like ever! However, Murphy's law usually states that when you are excited about going somewhere, the time before that event is slow and dull. Things have to even out I guess.

Blazestorm

Old 12-30-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roocee View Post
Most of us have a quest thread.
Yep, that's true... even if some keep dying because their owners are here on hit-or-miss basis *blergh* :headdesk:

I was happy to see the ribbons for today's item - although it doesn't seem to have been updated in the FAQs yet... weird, that.

magikjaz

Old 12-30-2009, 08:00 PM

I'm excited about the ribbons - those are the only other thing i really really want

and I don't think I've even made a quest thread here - there are too many things I want and I'll prolly never get lol

sstorm
  • Challenge sstorm in the Arcade

Old 12-30-2009, 08:01 PM

Hey everyone ^^ Can I join ?

magikjaz

Old 12-30-2009, 08:02 PM

sstorm - sure! why not! I'm new(ish) here too :)

Blazestorm

LOL Jaz - I know the feeling (but made a thread anyway)

Hello Sstorm. How are you enjoying the event here so far?

sstorm

hehe thanks =3
So ... how are you doing ?

well ... @Blazestorm I don't have much time to enjoy it fully, but it's fun xD

magikjaz

Old 12-30-2009, 08:03 PM

blaze - yea i really should get on a quest thread - if nothing else to sort through what i really want ;)

sstorm - pretty good here - just a little cold - how are you?

sstorm

Old 12-30-2009, 08:06 PM

I'm fine, @magikjaz and surprisingly it's warm here ^^ And outside is not that cold (for a winter time :D )