• Join Us

mwahhaha
  • Challenge mwahhaha in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 05:52 AM

Sleep well!!! Merry Christmas again!
@JessehBoo: That's cool DA has some really nice stuff there! **drools** Your friend has an ABJD? That's so cool. Do you know what type?

akinmytua
  • Challenge akinmytua in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 01:30 AM

Um... I've never done an art auction before... How does it work exactly?

Cooking Sherry
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry
  • Challenge Cooking Sherry in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinmytua View Post
Um... I've never done an art auction before... How does it work exactly?
Sorry for the late reply. >O

Basically, say what you want, then give me a number. If your number is the highest, your name will be put on the front along with how much you bid. If you get outbid, your name will disappear and someone else's name will pop up.

Got it? =3

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 12:56 AM

Coolios. I wasn't 100% sure on how to go about this either. Are you willing to make a Rock Lee button if I win the button thing? If so I bid 100G. :3 (it's worth more, but I ordered stuff from a store a couple weeks ago and don't actually have as much $$$ as it looks like I do)

Cooking Sherry
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 01:01 AM

That's the first bid so far. xD;;

ADVERTISE MEEEEE!!! xDDD

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 01:21 AM

Okay, do you have something I can put in my siggie to advertise? I'm not asking for a handout, but like a smexy banner type thing.

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 02:00 AM

Oh... well... I dun got Photoshop on me until the sixth of January. D=

It's have to be a gross paint shop image. I mean... reeeeally gross. xD (No tablet either.)

I'm in a different state, far from home. =3

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 02:04 AM

Oh, well that's okay. I can just put some text. Can we bid on more than one thing? I think I have more budge room in my Menew Gold. How are you at drawing girly-looking guys? And what about pairs (non-romantic couples)

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 02:13 AM

VERY good. And non romantic? Daaaayum~ D=

Mmmh... the text looks sexy. Good job! >D

If you need gold, play Tetris! You can earn up to 500 gold a day via games! Tetris is the fastest, though. Keep clearing rows of four and start on level five. You'll get the hang of it. You can only earn a max of 50 gold per game, so by the time you reach level ten (if you clear four at a time about four or five times) you'll be all good. =D

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 02:33 AM

LOL. I'd like to bid for (if this is okay) a fullbody (pause for effect) of a pair of dudes (pause for effect) for (pause for effect) 500G.

Tetris? Got it.

How was your Christmas by the way? Get/Give anything awesome?

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 AM

Lulz. Uhmm... you'd have to be going for the couple shot, then. Not the full body shot.

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 04:11 AM

**checks first page**
then i don't want it.
Just kidding.
Wah! how did I NOT see that. ahem. . . I'd *pause for effect* like to bid *pause for effect* 500G *pause for effect* for a couple pic!

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 04:37 AM

Oh. Okay. =O

I shall put it up, then. Now if only more people would bid. D=

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 AM

I know. This is quite mysterious; your art is really nice. I'd think people would be all over this place. Hmmmmm... do you have an art shop where you can leave notice or perhaps you could start a thread in the art section of menew asking people for opinions on your most fav piece and then casually mention and post link to this auction?

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 04:56 AM

I tried having an art shop, but nobody came. I should just leave it at 'my art really does suck' and give up. Jeeez... =3=

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 05:09 AM

Nonononono! that's not true. Sometimes we just have to be aggressive. I'm not sure how long the event runs for, but you can move your auction to the regular art auction area after the event if you'd like. More time = more people can see it. these things do best over longer amounts of time, I think.

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 05:25 AM

D= January First...

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 05:43 AM

You could always edit the first post and say that this will continue in the regular art auction thread. **nods** I think that'll give you the time you need to advertise more. Don't lose hope. "Never despise the day of small beginnings," or something like that.

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 AM

D= O-... I guess... but then it's not a holiday event...

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 07:07 PM

It kinda is, because it started as one.

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM

But... but... but... xD

Oh well...

OW! I cut myself. It's all red and irritable and painful... TwT

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM

I hate when that happens. TT^TT. This guy that sat across from me in intro to 3D art once stabbed himself in the thigh by accident. . . or it wasn't really a "stab" the exacto knife slipped and fell in an unfortunate manner.

Has it snowed at all? I remember you said you're in Florida, but it's freaking cold here, so I thought maybe you may have gotten a few flakes?

I have an idea! Can I have your permission to printscreen something in your DA and make a banner for your auction? I'm not stealing it or anything.

Last edited by mwahhaha; 12-28-2009 at 09:16 PM..

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 PM

Sure, and uhm... yuh... because I'm in Vermont right now.

I LIVE in Florida, but I'm visiting VT.

mwahhaha

Old 12-28-2009, 11:51 PM

Ooooh, yeah. I think you mentioned that earlier. These avatar communities get confusing sometimes - especially when you have multiple threads open. you start to forget what information belongs to whom.
So i can make a little banner thing? *=* i'm on it!

Cooking Sherry

Old 12-29-2009, 12:24 AM

YOU ALL SHOULD USE THIS! =D